Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 12:27:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Paying] 0.02 For Each Idea  (Read 1518 times)
Candystripes (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

***THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER ACTIVE***

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 03:27:31 AM

Paying 0.01-0.02 BTC for each good idea. I write articles and I need ideas to write.

Rule #1: Don't find news already written. This means going on CoinDesk or Google, or the Press section and finding something already done
Rule #2: I only pay if I use your idea. Almost all good ideas will be written about.

The point is to be unique. I'm not going to pay for something that has already been thought of.

Some examples are: "Comparison of upcoming decentralized social networks", or, "Why Faucets Aren't Worth Your Time".

---------------------------------
No longer under the possession of Candystripes.
Account is currently dormant.
TheButterZone
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 1031

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2015, 03:34:42 AM

It appears you should write an article about why you should continue using an identity that has been neg trusted into oblivion.

Saying that you don't trust someone because of their behavior is completely valid.
xhomerx10
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 8275

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 03:41:10 AM

Oh!!

How about an article on "Comparisons of upcoming faucets" or "Why decentralized social networks aren't worth your time"?!

You can tip me here for those: 1BubbLingsoup9hqv7cjnnrWFt9GmEmCHS
GamingOn

Activity: 448

BetcoinRakeback.com

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 03:53:16 AM

The Rise Of Bitcoin Then Now And The Future

(Talk about Bitcoins raising in prices dropping down and how it should raise in the future provide facts)

let me know if you use mine.

Phenophthalyn

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 03:58:33 AM

I've sent you a PM Smiley
Hope you like 'em!

1MVnffzjECEJDwQQWap2EWkXYjPmAtWJEy
Candystripes (OP)

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 04:01:48 AM

xhomerx: Nice try Tongue

GamingOn: Not looking for price articles, unless you can support the article.

Pheno: Yours are more what I am looking for, PM'd back

GamingOn

BetcoinRakeback.com

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 04:05:29 AM

Bitcoin The Future Of World Currency

(explain how no government controls it and its controlled by the people without big companies and how it can easily grow into the next world currency because it is already worth more than most currencies around the world)

Bitcoin Creates Jobs In 2015

(explain how many people are working on mining Bitcoin and the websites have webmasters that make them and are giving jobs out and how people are working for Bitcoin thus creating a job with money other than the US dollar)

I tried let me know if you like either of those.

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 2347

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 05:00:01 AM

Do you accept escrow?
Candystripes (OP)

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 05:13:27 AM

Do you accept escrow?

You specifically are not allowed to enter into this, even if you have great ideas. You can't expect for me to deal with you after being such an ass for no reason.

WEBcreator

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 05:27:13 AM

Paying 0.01-0.02 BTC for each good idea. I write articles and I need ideas to write.

Rule #1: Don't find news already written. This means going on CoinDesk or Google, or the Press section and finding something already done
Rule #2: I only pay if I use your idea. Almost all good ideas will be written about.

The point is to be unique. I'm not going to pay for something that has already been thought of.

Some examples are: "Comparison of upcoming decentralized social networks", or, "Why Faucets Aren't Worth Your Time".

sent you some PM about some ideas i find could be interesting if you got great skill in wording it in an article

███████▄▄        █████████████████
███████████▄     █████████████████
█████████████▄   █████████████████
██████████████▄  █████████████████
███████████████▄ ████████████████
████████████████ ████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
███████████████████████████▀▀
███████████████████████▀▀
███████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████
████████████████ ████████████████
███████████████▀ ████████████████
██████████████▀  █████████████████
█████████████▀   █████████████████
███████████▀     █████████████████
███████▀▀        █████████████████
  Dbrain  ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

[

]
  ●  FACEBOOK
●    TWITTER 
●  TELEGRAM
ncsupanda
Legendary

Activity: 1628
Merit: 1012

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 05:33:22 AM

What about an article on the suggested 20 MB block size that Gavin just wrote about recently?

http://gavintech.blogspot.com/
applesRyummy

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 05:37:11 AM

It appears you should write an article about why you should continue using an identity that has been neg trusted into oblivion.
In all seriousness, why don't you write about how one person calling you out about spamming all over the forum caused your overall downfall. You apparently had over 10 accounts at your disposal and were very active. 
Candystripes (OP)

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 05:40:45 AM

In all seriousness, why don't you write about how one person calling you out about spamming all over the forum caused your overall downfall. You apparently had over 10 accounts at your disposal and were very active. 

I have pretty good accuracy reporting posts, and I don't see that changing.

izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 05:41:23 AM

Is Bitcoin still availabe when I have a grandson ?

How will bitcoin become a worldwide & valid currency also be approve by goverment ?

Bitcoin is highly anonymous, Someone will use it for their anonymous transaction example for DRUG business ,prostitute, and other crime business.
Will that be happen ?

Smiley
GamingOn

BetcoinRakeback.com

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 06:18:43 AM

How will bitcoin become a worldwide & valid currency also be approve by goverment ?

Bitcoin is highly anonymous, Someone will use it for their anonymous transaction example for DRUG business ,prostitute, and other crime business.
Will that be happen ?

Bitcoin is not anonymous.

ncsupanda
Legendary

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 06:25:02 AM

Will that be happen ?

Tell us OPs name and prove that you did so strictly by using the blockchain.
Candystripes (OP)

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 06:27:44 AM

Will that be happen ?

Knowing myself, it's completely possible to do so. I'll give you a lead: In a note on a transaction on the blockchain, is my bitcointalk username linking to my forum name. Going through my posts, you can find out more about me, which leads to more things. From there it's easily possible to dox me if you have experience.

So GamingOn is right, Bitcoin is not anonymous, you can see everybody's transactions unlike any other currency.

bitwarrior
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 06:36:13 AM

Hi, has anyone already provided a passable idea for your articles and can anyone provide confirmation?
I also sent you a pm with regard to my idea.

thanks
ncsupanda
Legendary

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 06:38:47 AM

Will that be happen ?

Knowing myself, it's completely possible to do so. I'll give you a lead: In a note on a transaction on the blockchain, is my bitcointalk username linking to my forum name. Going through my posts, you can find out more about me, which leads to more things. From there it's easily possible to dox me if you have experience.

So GamingOn is right, Bitcoin is not anonymous, you can see everybody's transactions unlike any other currency.

That's not Bitcoin being not anonymous, that's you posting personal information and it being linked to you through your account. It's not the same as just saying it isn't anonymous.
applesRyummy

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 06:39:10 AM

Hi, has anyone already provided a passable idea for your articles and can anyone provide confirmation?
I also sent you a pm with regard to my idea.

thanks
I posted a legit idea that would potentially be able to capture an audience and make a good dramatic story however I have not received any kind of response as of yet, nor have I been solicited for a bitcoin address to send payment too.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: