View Profile
February 01, 2015, 09:50:42 AM
Last edit: November 23, 2022, 08:11:18 PM by AleCrypt0

arlekyn13

Activity: 288
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 10:05:59 AM

Is it me, or most of the market movements are "dictated" by Chinese exchanges? Volumes are really high on those exchanges, real or not, so that's the direction one needs to look in order to "blame" someone/s or some organization/s for price manipulation.

1CmrswU7JYpi9WNC8EHWCV3aam1FJsW2Zu - to show appreciation for my work
thebitcoinquiz.com

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 10:43:58 AM

You always complaints about shitcoin's premine. You always complain about altcoins dumps.

You are so blind that you cannot see that BTC is the biggest scam and manovrated market ever. Is something so incomprensible that when adoption get greater and wider price goes deeper and deeper.

All the people who mined milions of BTC prior to the 2013 Bubble can now modify the prices and markets as they wants. BTC is going down and it ill go more and more if this people will not stop getting profit as they are doing now.

This is a complete shit, and i'm really sad about 'cause I thought BTC was a good chance to change the world as we know now. But I evidently been wrong so far.

(Disclaimer: i do not buy BTC on the markets and i hold a discrete amount of it, cause i gained with works and jobs. Now i feel that i would have preferred to be paid in dollars or euros. At least my "own bank" wouldn't have lost 30% in a month. That's a shit.)
Well I guess you are just too sad because of the price drop. No one ever asked you to hold a large part of bitcoin. You should have known that bitcoin price is too volatile. The main website of bitcoin I.e bitcoin.org clearly asks you not hold large amount of money in bitcoins because its too risky.

As far as the market is concerned, its not only the people who mined bitcoin before 2013 who can manipulate markets but right now its also the equipment manufacturers who control the market.
I guess that the price wont go further down because dumpers know that its high time and they have to let the market rise a bit.

Stay hungry. Stay foolish.
sifter

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

CoinBooster Rep

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 10:56:55 AM

Don't get butthurt because your coins lost value.

If the value can jump from $200-$1200 in a few months,

You should also expect it to fall from $1200-$200 in a few months.

CoinBooster.io - Earn up to 67mil satoshi per day. Claim every 5 minutes. NO POP UPS! HIGH ROI
Bitcointalk Official Thread
manselr
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 10:58:51 AM

Indeed the volatility is insane, but you have more chances at getting rich with bitcoin than you do with dollars.
thebitcoinquiz.com

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 11:05:22 AM

Indeed the volatility is insane, but you have more chances at getting rich with bitcoin than you do with dollars.
That's just the black swan factor. You cannot really predict if you will get rich or not in bitcoin. It might be possible that government starts taking too hard stands on bitcoins and a lot of community starts to leave btc. Then you may see bitcoin plundering down to 1-2$. Anything is possible in 21st century. Sometimes its just a sin to be so sure about things.

Stay hungry. Stay foolish.
oblivi

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 11:21:00 AM

That's just the black swan factor. You cannot really predict if you will get rich or not in bitcoin. It might be possible that government starts taking too hard stands on bitcoins and a lot of community starts to leave btc. Then you may see bitcoin plundering down to 1-2$. Anything is possible in 21st century. Sometimes its just a sin to be so sure about things.

I think attacking it empowers it. If they attack too much it may backfire on them, on our benefit.
reRaise

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 07:44:05 PM

We are still getting dumped on by early adopters mining/buying millions of bitcoins and getting rich on naif people buying it, i would say don't buy and let this just go down hard so we can get over it.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 09:04:18 PM

Don't get butthurt because your coins lost value.

If the value can jump from $200-$1200 in a few months,

You should also expect it to fall from $1200-$200 in a few months.

People constantly change their mood.

Did they make profit, then they say "Bitcoin is the best!"

Did they buy in at a too high level and thus lost money, then they say "Bitcoin is a ponzi/scam" bla bla bla...

It has been like this for years. Nothing changed.
Anillos2
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 09:10:20 PM

You always complaints about shitcoin's premine. You always complain about altcoins dumps.

You are so blind that you cannot see that BTC is the biggest scam and manovrated market ever. Is something so incomprensible that when adoption get greater and wider price goes deeper and deeper.

All the people who mined milions of BTC prior to the 2013 Bubble can now modify the prices and markets as they wants. BTC is going down and it ill go more and more if this people will not stop getting profit as they are doing now.

This is a complete shit, and i'm really sad about 'cause I thought BTC was a good chance to change the world as we know now. But I evidently been wrong so far.

(Disclaimer: i do not buy BTC on the markets and i hold a discrete amount of it, cause i gained with works and jobs. Now i feel that i would have preferred to be paid in dollars or euros. At least my "own bank" wouldn't have lost 30% in a month. That's a shit.)
If You don't like Bitcoin, don't use it. It's very simple, don't use something that you don't like.

But bitcoin can't be a scam, because it doesn't have owner and nobody can control it easily.

cakir
Legendary

Activity: 1274

★ BitClave ICO: 15/09/17 ★

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2015, 09:21:58 PM

Well well well:

You were charging people while withdrawing bitcoin from your exchange with 20x fee. (0.002 BTC)
I think this is your "ethical" business plan to get bitcoin.

,'#██+:                 
              ,█████████████'             
            +██████████████████           
          ;██████████████████████         
         ███████:         .███████`       
        ██████               ;█████'      
      `█████                   #████#     
      ████+                     `████+    
     ████:                        ████,   
    ████:    .#              █     ████   
   ;███+     ██             ███     ████  
   ████     ███'            ███.    '███, 
  +███     #████           ,████     ████ 
  ████     █████ .+██████: █████+    `███.
 ,███     ███████████████████████     ████
 ████     ███████████████████████'    :███
 ███:    +████████████████████████     ███`
 ███     █████████████████████████`    ███+
,███     ██████████████████████████    #███
'███    '██████████████████████████    ;███
#███    ███████████████████████████    ,███
████    ███████████████████████████.   .███
████    ███████████████████████████'   .███
+███    ███████████████████████████+   :███
:███    ███████████████████████████'   +███
 ███    ███████████████████████████.   ███#
 ███.   #██████████████████████████    ███,
 ████    █████████████████████████+   `███
 '███    '████████████████████████    ████
  ███;    ███████████████████████     ███;
  ████     #████████████████████     ████ 
   ███#     .██████████████████     `███+ 
   ████`      ;██████████████       ████  
    ████         '███████#.        ████.  
    .████                         █████   
     '████                       █████    
      #████'                    █████     
       +█████`                ██████      
        ,██████:           `███████       
          ████████#;,..:+████████.        
           ,███████████████████+          
             .███████████████;            
                `+███████#,               
Selena Gomez

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 09:22:22 PM

if we use it for a long term investment without looking a chart of market
i think we will really poor later Cheesy
as we know market move really fast and can makes everyone rich or looses
galbros
Legendary

Activity: 1022

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 09:42:39 PM

I'm sorry your coins have lost value, mine have too.  I too like to blame the Chinese exchanges, but that's just because conspiracy theories are fun.

I think crypto currency is interesting and may have a future which is why I still am attracted to bitcoin.  Just because something does not go up in value in a straight line does not make it a scam or market manipulation.

Good Luck!
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 09:48:14 PM

At the moment this is not the real "value" because now it is only a question of speculation. Let see what will happen  before/after the next block reward halving (the blood in the street....).
caga

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 09:51:19 PM

Is it me, or most of the market movements are "dictated" by Chinese exchanges? Volumes are really high on those exchanges, real or not, so that's the direction one needs to look in order to "blame" someone/s or some organization/s for price manipulation.

Well you could say more like the mnaipulation by the people running those markets.

newIndia
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1049

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 09:53:55 PM

Did u really thought it ever ? Following stat about you does not say so... Roll Eyes

Announcements (Altcoins)      211
Services                              26
Gambling (Italiano)              19
Scam Accusations              13
Speculation                              11
Servizi                              10
Hardware/Mining (Italiano)      9
Lending                              6
Altcoin Discussion              6
Computer hardware              6

Meuh6879
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 09:59:43 PM

in 10 years, inflation in FIAT ... have killed the mojority of all salary man (-25% of your pay value).

but not the richs.

and then, bitcoin rise ... think.  Grin
Coinshot

Activity: 521
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 10:03:36 PM

Bitcoin is a big innovation. Its currently going through a tough time which brings out the trolls like the OP.

Once prices go up all these sentiment will vanish quickly.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

TheButterZone
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 1031

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2015, 10:15:42 PM

Bitcoin is worth $1250 USD/BTC. What are you talking about?

Saying that you don't trust someone because of their behavior is completely valid.
runpaint

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 10:41:45 PM

Speculative inflation just means that a lot of people saw Bitcoin's future value.  After the next block halving, it will be worth more.  After millions of people start using it, it will be worth more.  So people started buying based on what it will be worth in the future.  If they hold their coins into the future, I think they might be glad they paid $1200. 

But then other people realized that it's not worth that much yet.  The next block halving and the millions of new users are still in the future.  So the $1200 price is still in the future.

If Bitcoin continues to exist, and if the number of users increases, then the price will increase.  It is a mathematical certainty.  The uncertainty is whether it will continue and gain adoption.

GoldenCryptoCommod.com
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: