Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:55:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BitHashMiner 10TH/s Bitcoin Miner  (Read 17497 times)
BitHashMiner.com (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 10:13:19 PM

Taras and TheRealSteve friends trying to defense them. BitHashMiner alone promoting 10th/s on this forum https://bitcointalk.org/, People know that TheRealSteve and Taras friends mafia blaming without Evidence.
Please produce evidence of a working 10TH/s miner, or GTFO.

It's very simple.

Very very thanks for your suggestions.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitHashMiner.com (OP)

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 10:16:33 PM

Taras and TheRealSteve friends trying to defense them. BitHashMiner alone promoting 10th/s on this forum https://bitcointalk.org/, People know that TheRealSteve and Taras friends mafia blaming without Evidence.

It's very simple.

Please provide evidence that you are buyer, or GTFO.

It's really simple.

Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 10:20:25 PM
Last edit: February 09, 2015, 10:56:34 PM by Xian01

It's very simple.
It's really simple.
See, that's the thing. I've been on these forums long enough, and bought enough mining equipment from many sources, to have learned not to fall for pre-order schemes after Avalon, Butterfly Labs, and KNC spoiled that for you.

If you come out with a 10THs miner, and demonstrate that it works, I would be an interested buyer.

Just check my posting or trust history if you don't believe me.

---

---

Ok, have you finished checking my post history and trust list to see that I'm indeed a potentially interested, serious buyer ?

Now this is the part where you GTFO until you demonstrate working product.
BitHashMiner.com (OP)

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 10:29:24 PM

It's very simple.

It's really simple.

oh may be you are taking wrong meaning of this GTFO, G for Go, T for To , F for Fast and O for OK
BitHashMiner.com (OP)

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 10:35:55 PM

It's very simple.
It's really simple.
See, that's the thing. I've been on these forums long enough, and bought enough mining equipment from many sources, to have learned not to fall for pre-order schemes after Avalon, Butterfly Labs, and KNC spoiled that for you.

If you come out with a 10THs miner, and demonstrates that it works, I would be an interested buyer.

Just check my posting or trust history if you don't believe me.

---

---

Ok, have you finished checking my post history and trust list to see that I'm indeed a potentially interested, serious buyer ?

Now this is the part where you GTFO until you demonstrate working product.

Your talking is very good and i hope you are good person,

Product under development and we can't share images of Product development process due to some copy security, It's secret Product development process  because we don't want that someone copy our idea. Today is February 10 and starting delivery exact date is April 15, PreOrder ending date @31 March. It's very short time. If you can't believe us on Pre-Order then don't worry you can order after March then you can verify product performance , I think this better option for you.

Thank you for your time because time is very Precious.

sbogovac
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1192

I don't believe in denial.

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 10:38:48 PM

How about stopping attacking people and start providing proof of these 10TH miner?

You're advertising april delivery, that's just barely three months away so proof should be abundund...

Thanks in advance!

Product under development and we can't share images of Product development process due to some copy security, It's secret Product development process  because we don't want that someone copy our idea. Today is February 10 and starting delivery exact date is April 15, PreOrder ending date @31 March. It's very short time. If you can't believe us on Pre-Order then don't worry you can order after March then you can verify product performance , I think this better option for you.

Sorry, but without proof no money...

0x7442A5c37E513D335F53843cD20c00F77eAC7867
BitHashMiner.com (OP)

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 10:44:12 PM

It's your personal decision, We can't comment.
Thank you.
Shazam!!!

Activity: 350
Merit: 158

#takeminingback

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2015, 10:59:05 PM

I am totally gonna laugh my A$$ off if this fella ACTUALLY has this miner!!!

Then I'll prolly get a blanket party form the BitMob!!!

Or a rendering of a Blanket Party!!!

Click these links to learn some truth about Big Corporate mining pools stealing your money and centralizing BTCitcoin!!!
Help support the BTCitcoin community!!! Mine your BTCitcoin at a non-Corporate pool!!! BTC: 1ShazamjsPnpWDNnk3n2tAiKGMdXaSjay
I mine BTCitcoin at a non-Corporate pool with no hidden fees, no empty BTClocks: Kano Pool   ■ get Kano Pool signature banners here ■
chaoman

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 12:42:30 AM

I sent the btc to the address
AJRGale

Activity: 767
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 12:50:17 AM

How about stopping attacking people and start providing proof of these 10TH miner?

You're advertising april delivery, that's just barely three months away so proof should be abundund...

Thanks in advance!

Product under development and we can't share images of Product development process due to some copy security, It's secret Product development process  because we don't want that someone copy our idea. Today is February 10 and starting delivery exact date is April 15, PreOrder ending date @31 March. It's very short time. If you can't believe us on Pre-Order then don't worry you can order after March then you can verify product performance , I think this better option for you.

you know, avalon has the same "its our idea!" mentality, they still show chips and working test units, same with friedcat, he is very secretive on how his chips are made and work, but he still shows his test chips on PCB, spondoolietech is draconic about his secret chips, but guess what? pictures, even lets other companies used the chips. but you cant?

Also, the last 5 people on this forum that said "It's secret Product development process  because we don't want that someone copy our idea." turned out to be fake and a scammer, we all just want proof you are not doing the same. obviously you cant, so conclusion, Guilty until proven innocent, sho us what we need, and you will get orders dribbling out of your ass
Biffa
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 1220

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 12:51:31 AM

Blockchain proof?

Mine @ pools that pay Tx fees & don't mine empty blocks :: kanopool :: ckpool ::
Should bitmain create LPM for all models?
:: Dalcore's Crypto Mining H/W Hosting Directory & Reputation ::
AJRGale

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 12:58:27 AM

Blockchain proof?

https://blockexplorer.com/address/1FtNb6PziMcQgvQ6z412ZKRZpLA7dMFjQV keep an eye on this..

no one as of today has added to this coffer
BitHashMiner.com (OP)

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 01:05:33 AM

Are you kidding me. Cheesy
AJRGale

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 01:13:26 AM

wow, is it true?
AJRGale

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 01:37:13 AM

see Mr bithashminer, half arsed, content-less sentences you cant answer yes? so "are you kidding me" has no meaning, what does have meaning is Hardware Photos, like this:
faetos

Activity: 744
Merit: 514

gotta let a coin be a coin

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 04:29:20 AM

It's your personal decision, We can't comment.
Thank you.

soooo, stop commenting and get a job
rualpema

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 02:05:50 PM

good morning.
for those who do not know
I leave here a link to a website
to report fraud.
we were cheated as I
  make complaint.
http://www.actionfraud.police.uk/
Taras
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1053

Please do not PM me loan requests!

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2015, 02:39:58 PM

BREAKING NEWS:
This rig is now available for purchase in my mining simulator game, which takes place years in the future. Each unit costs one thousand in-game dollars and cracks 10 Thash/s.

edit: These are technically going to be a discontinued rare, because only 100 will be produced.

Very Thanks Taras for promotion idea.

The BitHashMiners in my game are worth more than the real things.

I have successfully made about $20 off your work Smiley

Also my big gang mafia friends are going to play some billiards until we see some pictures of chips
ninjaboon
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2015, 03:42:32 PM

i don't think I want a pre-order again. after all the crap I got from alphatech and BA. no more.

AJRGale

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 05:10:12 PM

i don't think I want a pre-order again. after all the crap I got from alphatech and BA. no more.

i lurned them there rules since i was 13 and game stores with their preorders
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: