Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:39:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 286 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [AMBER] X13 POW/POS| 10k AMBER=0,01% SHARES | BUY, HOLD & GET DIVIDENDS in BTC/$  (Read 407528 times)
richwang

Activity: 605
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 01:43:12 PM

nice company and coin, but the stock share management is not clear

What do you mean under unclear shares management?
Let us know and we will try to make it more clear.

To pay dividends by every 10000 AmberCoin, you can make a snapshot in the block explorer when you determined to do it, like the end of March. you can verify the customer by the signed message of their wallet. Find out the wallets with Amber more than 10000, wait the customers to claim their dividends with the wallet in your snapshot.

If if you pay dividends in this way, there is no need to register share holders in the Google Doc, it is more efficient and easy. And the Exchanges are like to support it, for their Amber can get dividends too, exchanges can pay their customers dividends too.It means no 10000 Amber  limit on exchanges to get dividends, investors like too.

BTW, pay dividends by snapshot is used by a lot of coins, like PTS,BTS,SuperNet,BLOCK

Thank you for your vision. I will give you an extended answer a little bit later.
Need some time.
Waiting for your answer.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AmberCoinDev (OP)

Activity: 630

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 11:25:51 PM

To pay dividends by every 10000 AmberCoin, you can make a snapshot in the block explorer when you determined to do it, like the end of March. you can verify the customer by the signed message of their wallet. Find out the wallets with Amber more than 10000, wait the customers to claim their dividends with the wallet in your snapshot.

If if you pay dividends in this way, there is no need to register share holders in the Google Doc, it is more efficient and easy. And the Exchanges are like to support it, for their Amber can get dividends too, exchanges can pay their customers dividends too.It means no 10000 Amber  limit on exchanges to get dividends, investors like too.

BTW, pay dividends by snapshot is used by a lot of coins, like PTS,BTS,SuperNet,BLOCK

Thank you for your vision. I will give you an extended answer a little bit later.
Need some time.
Waiting for your answer.

Our dividends management system will differ. Now its description is being prepared.
And tomorrow I will post it here.

webprods

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

Millionaires Club 47

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 04:08:29 AM

Brought 56K AMBERCoin at very cheap price. Let's hope it fly. Cheesy

Send a letter to info@amber-trade.com and after we check you really have it you'll be added to the shareholders list.
And while you are waiting for price to fly you'll get a dividends.
How many  Amber coins is require to be added to shareholders list?

Altcoins programming is a race between software engineers, who strive to produce idiot-proof programs, and the universe which strives to produce bigger idiots
webprods

Millionaires Club 47

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 04:13:39 AM

Hi,

yesterday I have visited an Amber Trade's office in Lithuania. And here is my review as I have promised before.

I have found an office without any problem. There were two  managers in office when I came. After a several minutes of conversation we went down to the basement where the safe-room is located. I was impressed very much with the thickness of the door   Shocked.

I was allowed to make some photos there. Raw amber stock is not too big for now, because most of it has not arrived yet, but I managed to touch some of it Smiley Also I have been shown a photos of company's quarries and amber mining process. It was interesting. As I understand some of that photos are going to become public soon. Overall impression is very positive.

I am pleased that I was not too lazy to go to the office. Smiley
I plan to increase my investments in Amber Trade's shares in near future, because I am sure that the company (coin) has a future.

P.S. And below are some photos.

Well....That images didn't build up new buyers  hope.Empty rooms,some garbage on the floor and one man in empty hallway.Only one thing what I like is that showing truth ,For honesty A++++++++

Altcoins programming is a race between software engineers, who strive to produce idiot-proof programs, and the universe which strives to produce bigger idiots
AmberCoinDev (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 08:40:34 AM

Brought 56K AMBERCoin at very cheap price. Let's hope it fly. Cheesy

Send a letter to info@amber-trade.com and after we check you really have it you'll be added to the shareholders list.
And while you are waiting for price to fly you'll get a dividends.
How many  Amber coins is require to be added to shareholders list?

Minimum quantity to be added to the shareholders list is 10,000 AMBER.

AmberCoinDev (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 01:10:03 PM

***************************************************************************************************************************************
Well....That images didn't build up new buyers  hope.Empty rooms,some garbage on the floor and one man in empty hallway.Only one thing what I like is that showing truth ,For honesty A++++++++
***************************************************************************************************************************************

Please keep in mind that photos were made on a 3-rd day after the openning.

AmberCoinDev (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 01:10:43 PM

Need some time.
Waiting for your answer.

Our dividends management system will differ. Now its description is being prepared.
And tomorrow I will post it here.
Waiting...

Will be here in a 3-4 hours.

webprods

Millionaires Club 47

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 04:25:35 PM

For me it's ok .Just don't understood why that man hide his face ( hallway image ) New business should avoid publish images where customers /owners /representative  staying  back to camera and viewers/investors. Whatever .I have question.Why wallet is showing stake in progress staking .coins already mature  but  network weight staying  0  .Do Ambercoin have any network?? If yes so why  that network didn't show that
                            message ( Network connected  ,staking ,network connections 0 )  If you can post answer for that ,will be very nice.I'm mining Ambercoin using my rig  with great numbers o founded blocks .It's the reason why I like to have more info what is going on with stake.Thank you
with your business and I'll support ambercoin.GL

drays
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 04:27:12 PM

Well....That images didn't build up new buyers  hope.Empty rooms,some garbage on the floor and one man in empty hallway.Only one thing what I like is that showing truth ,For honesty A++++++++

I think the biggest problem with the AmberCoin (the one which make people not willing to invest more), is the doubt on the existence of the company itself.

Would it be possible for you to make some real photos, or better - video shoot at the mining field, with people speaking about AmberCoin, shares and all that stuff? I am not talking about marketing vids or stage action, but about real amateur video shot with real people (miners, drivers, anyone else). Show something real, some undeniable proof of the company's existence and operation!

... this space is not for rent ...
AmberCoinDev (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 05:06:21 PM

For me it's ok .Just don't understood why that man hide his face ( hallway image ) New business should avoid publish images where customers /owners /representative  staying  back to camera and viewers/investors. Whatever .I have question.Why wallet is showing stake in progress staking .coins already mature  but  network weight staying  0  .Do Ambercoin have any network?? If yes so why  that network didn't show that
                            message ( Network connected  ,staking ,network connections 0 )  If you can post answer for that ,will be very nice.I'm mining Ambercoin using my rig  with great numbers o founded blocks .It's the reason why I like to have more info what is going on with stake.Thank you
with your business and I'll support ambercoin.GL

1. I do not think that our staff hid his face. I think Alpinist will tell better why the photo was made in such way.

2. As for staking - staking will start at block #129600. So all right with staking now. It has not started yet.

AmberCoinDev (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 05:12:22 PM

Well....That images didn't build up new buyers  hope.Empty rooms,some garbage on the floor and one man in empty hallway.Only one thing what I like is that showing truth ,For honesty A++++++++

I think the biggest problem with the AmberCoin (the one which make people not willing to invest more), is the doubt on the existence of the company itself.

Would it be possible for you to make some real photos, or better - video shoot at the mining field, with people speaking about AmberCoin, shares and all that stuff? I am not talking about marketing vids or stage action, but about real amateur video shot with real people (miners, drivers, anyone else). Show something real, some undeniable proof of the company's existence and operation!

In a week or so we will show some videos from one of our quarries.

kryptologist

Activity: 714

@kryptographer

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 05:39:59 PM

This looks doomed to fail but maybe there will be a pump.

Do you guys think we have a floor at 1000 sats for accumulation? or is it that the devs have 40 million coins so they are holding a floor while they slowly dump off an insane amount of free coins to dumb people?

My guess is they are just holding the floor to sell off their coins since we are still above $150,000 market cap. I know LMAO right? I mean just look at that chart on c-cex, classic ICO dump scam can't argue there.
webprods

Millionaires Club 47

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 06:49:35 PM

Correct.Be honest .I can't get it .Why network wallet showing  0 connections  if wallet is sync ,showing staking and  coins coming from mining blocks.
Connections should be 1 ,10 or 4 whatever but not a zero in while my system is connected.hmmm ... Can be fishy or not  I'll wait a few hours to see what is going on .If nothing will change  I'll move to  another coin from my list

AmberCoinDev (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 07:08:43 PM
Last edit: March 15, 2015, 08:47:35 PM by AmberCoinDev

Description of the AMBER TRADE’s dividends management system

The system is based on monitoring of the balances of AmberCoin  wallets registered in the company. How the company plans to do this is described below.

In the Q1 2015 the system will work in a simplified mode. On 29, 30 and 31 of March we will make a snapshots of wallets’ balances registered in the company by this moment. The average value will be considered as a wallet’s share in the company in Q1 2015. The wallet registration date will be considered as well. For example, if the wallet was registered on March 15, and its balance is 100,000 Amber, then the total share for Q1 2015 is 0.1%, and the total dividend payment will be 1/6 of the estimated amount for the Q1 2015 (15 days / 90 days).

The Q1 2015 profit of Amber Trade which will be available for distribution as dividends will be determined at 15-20 of April. The company will make the payments of dividends to each shareholder in accordance with its share in the company not later than April 25.

From April 1-st company’s dividends management system will be changed and will work as following: all balances of wallets registered in the company will  be checked several times per day automatically. Every day during the quarter. Thus by the end of the quarter for each wallet will be determined an average share on the basis of which dividends will be paid. If the wallet’s balance is less than 10,000 Amber, it is assumed to be 0.

As for the participation of exchanges (pools) in this process, they can register one or more of their wallets in the company and receive dividends. But in order to divide those dividends between the participants they need to develop a separate accounting system, which, I am sure, any exchange (pool) will not do.

The company does not plan to monitor the coins' movement on an unregistered wallets regardless of their balance.

Thus keeping the coins on the registered wallets will be an advantage for every shareholder.

The minimum threshold of the entrance to the 10,000 Amber was chosen by chance, as one share is equal to 0.01% of the company.

The key AmberCoin’s difference from a similar coins is that AmberCoin really represents the company's shares. And the dividends are paid not in the coin, as most does, but in Bitcoins, $ or Euros, while the number of coins in your wallet during the reporting period only affects their size.

AmberCoinDev (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 07:33:29 PM

Correct.Be honest .I can't get it .Why network wallet showing  0 connections  if wallet is sync ,showing staking and  coins coming from mining blocks.
Connections should be 1 ,10 or 4 whatever but not a zero in while my system is connected.hmmm ... Can be fishy or not  I'll wait a few hours to see what is going on .If nothing will change  I'll move to  another coin from my list

You'll be able to recieve a coins from staking after block 129600.

webprods

Millionaires Club 47

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 03:32:51 AM

The system is based on monitoring of the balances of AmberCoin  wallets registered in the company. How the company plans to do this is described below.

In the Q1 2015 the system will work in a simplified mode. On 29, 30 and 31 of March we will make a snapshots of wallets’ balances registered in the company by this moment. The average value will be considered as a wallet’s share in the company in Q1 2015. The wallet registration date will be considered as well. For example, if the wallet was registered on March 15, and its balance is 100,000 Amber, then the total share for Q1 2015 is 0.1%, and the total dividend payment will be 1/6 of the estimated amount for the Q1 2015 (15 days / 90 days).

The Q1 2015 profit of Amber Trade which will be available for distribution as dividends will be determined at 15-20 of April. The company will make the payments of dividends to each shareholder in accordance with its share in the company not later than April 25.

From April 1-st company’s dividends management system will be changed and will work as following: all balances of wallets registered in the company will  be checked several times per day automatically. Every day during the quarter. Thus by the end of the quarter for each wallet will be determined an average share on the basis of which dividends will be paid. If the wallet’s balance is less than 10,000 Amber, it is assumed to be 0.

As for the participation of exchanges (pools) in this process, they can register one or more of their wallets in the company and receive dividends. But in order to divide those dividends between the participants they need to develop a separate accounting system, which, I am sure, any exchange (pool) will not do.

The company does not plan to monitor the coins' movement on an unregistered wallets regardless of their balance.

Thus keeping the coins on the registered wallets will be an advantage for every shareholder.

The minimum threshold of the entrance to the 10,000 Amber was chosen by chance, as one share is equal to 0.01% of the company.

The key AmberCoin’s difference from a similar coins is that AmberCoin really represents the company's shares. And the dividends are paid not in the coin, as most does, but in Bitcoins, $ or Euros, while the number of coins in your wallet during the reporting period only affects their size.

Well..Every post showing more light in the dark room I wish you the best ,but this  is my last post about ambercoin, Smart strategy but almost nothing for investors  .i'm sure that you're looking for investors  but you don't care to much what Investors looking for .Maybe I or others don't like dividents paying by bitcoin .. Better get dividends  in coins let say    5000 coins dividends   instead of .0.00000000000001btc.Ok .I'm out  Thank you  for your patience

AmberCoinDev (OP)

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 08:21:30 AM

Well..Every post showing more light in the dark room I wish you the best ,but this  is my last post about ambercoin, Smart strategy but almost nothing for investors  .i'm sure that you're looking for investors  but you don't care to much what Investors looking for .Maybe I or others don't like dividents paying by bitcoin .. Better get dividends  in coins let say    5000 coins dividends   instead of .0.00000000000001btc.Ok .I'm out  Thank you  for your patience

AmberCoin = Amber Trade's share.

If we pay dividends in AmberCoin we should constantly increase their amount. This means a shares count should increasing (additional emission).
So every share will cost less after every dividends payout.
Do not think investors will be happy  with constant additional emission.

And you always have a choice to re-invest the dividends back in coins if you want.

As for "5000 coins dividends   instead of .0.00000000000001btc" - why did you decide it will be 0.00000000000001btc???

Jayfek

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 08:49:16 AM

How to register wallet? Im on phone browser and cant find anymore the link and procedure Sad
Damn this is so sad, "dividends from wallet registering time" Sad I had long time ago my first 10 k AMBER Sad And hoped that first quarter, Q1/2015 company will list shareholders and shares just as it is 31.march.2015 Tongue no matter I buy my first 10k AMBER 01. january 2015 or 30. march 2015 Wink
AmberCoinDev (OP)

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 09:05:29 AM

How to register wallet? Im on phone browser and cant find anymore the link and procedure Sad
Damn this is so sad, "dividends from wallet registering time" Sad I had long time ago my first 10 k AMBER Sad And hoped that first quarter, Q1/2015 company will list shareholders and shares just as it is 31.march.2015 Tongue no matter I buy my first 10k AMBER 01. january 2015 or 30. march 2015 Wink

Send a letter to info@amber-trade.com and after we check you really have your coins you'll be added to the shareholders list.
Public shareholders list is here https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Or2FwieY09n7FgYpBS78czl3pjCunsky1R5NRdmi2n8/edit?usp=sharing 

Q1/2015 is experimental in many aspects.

richwang

Activity: 605

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 10:02:19 AM

invest 0.15btc= 45$ to buy 10000 amber at ccex, you will get 64$ at 15-20 of April, is it possible?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 286 »
  Print  

Jump to: