Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:54:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitwala - Blockchain Banking  (Read 38595 times)
Herbet Fry

Activity: 812
Merit: 253

●Social Crypto Trading●

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2017, 09:53:21 PM

So this company will take my bitcoin and pay my bills for me ? Why dont I just convert to fiat and do ot myself or does it mwork more easily like a deposit account I just send bitcoins to then not worry about what bills to pay and when and it will tell me when to refill ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitwala (OP)

Activity: 368
Merit: 100

Freedom of Transaction

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2017, 04:13:53 PM

Hey @Herbet Fry, at the moment we don't offer a "Bank account" from which your bills are paid automatically. What we can offer at the moment is that you set up an account and create "users" (e.g. telephone company, Landlord) and you pay your bills using Bitcoin (the receiver Infos are saved for the next time). With our service you can keep hold on your bitcoin to the last moment before using our fast transfer service. You only pay 0.5% with an min. €1 fee (for most of our offered currencies) and you save the time (and money) of first having to sell your Bitcoin and transfer them to your bank account and then to the receiving party. Our Customers can also benefit from our Bitcoin prepaid VISA Card for on the go payments. For a full overview of our services please visit us at bitwala.io

Your one App to Live on Crypto.
Buy & Sell Bitcoin & Ether 24/7 instantly.
Deposit & Withdraw Euros using your IBAN.

Download Bitwala App
ultegra

Activity: 40
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 05:53:16 PM

Anyone else having problems with Bitwala today? i have not been able to access my wallet all day, and payments i have made have not been credited to my account even though they are confirmed on the blockchain.

I have had no response from support for several hours.
ahmedjamal1998

Activity: 714
Merit: 537

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2017, 06:13:41 PM

Maybe they are under pressure or there is a glitch in the system.
Just wait for some time and maybe check their twitter in case they post any updates about it.

https://twitter.com/bitwala

Let's just hope it's not something else. Cheesy
ultegra

Activity: 40
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 07:46:50 AM

Anyone else having problems with Bitwala today? i have not been able to access my wallet all day, and payments i have made have not been credited to my account even though they are confirmed on the blockchain.

All seems to be working fine now, payments cleared. No response from support though as to why could not access wallet for 12 hours.

must say though that have never had this or any similar problem before, and always had a great service from Bitwala.
spatifilium

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 02:44:00 PM

But the bills you can pay anywhere with any debt card using the POS.

Are there countries with so large fees,that this is worth it?
mbuk81

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 05:53:45 PM

Great idea and fees seem to be set right but your cross currency fees seem to be a bit high will you offering other types of cards for usd and gbp of just sticking to EUR and what about account safety will my bitcoins be safe with you.

HIGH PAYING BITCOIN FAUCET ONLY AT SWITCH-BUX PTC BITCOIN FAUCET CLAIM EVERY 30 MINS AND GET 50 SATOSHI EVERYTIME
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 6125

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 06:01:55 PM

I haven't seen any list for the supported countries on your site, It will be nice If you could make an updated one so whoever don't have his country supported could check the list from time to time. I'm from Algeria, any future plans to support the country? (I'm only looking for the Visa card)

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
FLoving

Activity: 1022
Merit: 521

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 07:47:23 PM

I haven't seen any list for the supported countries on your site, It will be nice If you could make an updated one so whoever don't have his country supported could check the list from time to time. I'm from Algeria, any future plans to support the country? (I'm only looking for the Visa card)
Algeria is a North African country and on the title of this thread you can see that they are offering their service of paying bills to the countries only from Europe. If they will step forward then will not think for Algeria alone but will decide continent wise to provide the service to other continents besides Europe.
jelin1984
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 01:44:24 PM

what awful company are you

i had sent money at card and still 3 hours not loaded

what the f....... Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
bitwala (OP)

Freedom of Transaction

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2017, 03:38:21 PM

Dear customers!

Thanks for reaching out.

It is 6pm now in the European Union and the banks are closing for a long weekend.

At Monday there is Labour Day which causes delays in card top-ups and bank transfers at our services.

Due to Labour Day or May Day (May 1st), Bitwala’s payment clearing system will not operate.

All bank transfers and pending card top-ups will be processed starting Tuesday, May 2nd 2017 at 9 AM CET.

As we are bridging the bitcoin to fiat currency world, we are not yet 100% independent of banks and payment processors and their opening hours.

We are working hard on it to deliver 24/7 and instant payments and we promise to work as hard as possible to deliver the fastest service possible.

Usually this is possible for the vast majority of the weekends and mid nights, unfortunately not yet for longer holidays e.g. Eastern and Christmas or labor day.

Our company is still a small startup and we always deliver our promise to execute transaction and reply to to queries within one business day.

Thanks for your understanding and patience. Please feel free to reach out to our support at bitwala io email address, we are happy to help you.

Best regards,
The Bitwala team

Download Bitwala App
piotr_PL

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 10:34:44 PM

So this company will take my bitcoin and pay my bills for me ? Why dont I just convert to fiat and do ot myself or does it mwork more easily like a deposit account I just send bitcoins to then not worry about what bills to pay and when and it will tell me when to refill ?

This company will take your BTC. They need 3 days they can actually move them to your prepaid card. My last 3 topups were delayed for more than 2 days although I paid handsome transaction fee. I am writting this now because this afternoon I topped card for 100e and as it looks it won't be processed till 3.5.2017. Do you want to be in my place? AGAIN?

There are many services that take less in hidden fees than Bitwala, provide same Wave Crest VISA and top ups are made with 1 confirmation on blockchain. Try shakepay.co. It works and they take only 1% compared to Bitwalan hidden fees.
insulaner

Activity: 47

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 10:39:39 PM

Due to Labour Day or May Day (May 1st), Bitwala’s payment clearing system will not operate.

All bank transfers and pending card top-ups will be processed starting Tuesday, May 2nd 2017 at 9 AM CET.

I am waiting for transaction to get confirmed since 16:00 CET. It is not.
Does that mean I will need to wait all weekend and 2 more days?
But transaction in BTC is confirmed and I paid 220 satoshi per byte. This is not normal. The warning on your website was only for 1.5. you will not work and not almost one week and why not today?

insulaner

Activity: 47

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 10:53:58 PM

what awful company are you

i had sent money at card and still 3 hours not loaded

what the f....... Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh

There is more of us and more will be tomorrow and day after waiting for transactions although they are confirmed on blockchain.
I think Bitwala is catchy with nice app and website but simple service they are offering is far below standards in EU expect. They are expensive, slow and support is cheezy friendly and that is annoying when we understand blockchain and we still wait for Dieter or Anita to release our top ups manually on a working day.

There are many services that take less in hidden fees than Bitwala, provide same Wave Crest VISA and top ups are made with 1 confirmation on blockchain. Try shakepay.co. It works and they take only 1% compared to Bitwalan hidden fees.

I checked shakepay.co. now. It looks very simple.
I just ordered free virtual card that costs with Bitwala 2euro, but will be activated when I upload funds. I will do it now and tell you tomorrow if there is delay like with Bitwala. I am curious because they work with Wave Crest Limited company too. Good night.
2weiX
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1005

this space intentionally left blank

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 03:56:19 PM

I am waiting for transaction to get confirmed since 16:00 CET. It is not.
Does that mean I will need to wait all weekend and 2 more days?
But transaction in BTC is confirmed and I paid 220 satoshi per byte. This is not normal. The warning on your website was only for 1.5. you will not work and not almost one week and why not today?

I am not bitwala support, but I know them a bit.
The problem you describe seems to be that your transaction doesn't go through (ie is not being confirmed) - that's not bitwala's problem, they can NOT do anything about mempool and mining fees.
So if you send a transaction on Thursday that finally is confirmed on Sunday, then yes, you need to wait until Tuesday.
That's the problem with German banking legacy systems :-D

piotr_PL

Activity: 25

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 12:28:20 PM

Best regards,
The Bitwala team

It is 2.5.2017 14:20 and my card is not topped yet although tx has more than 580 confirmations since last Friday and support is not active for more than 4 days. This is getting funny.  Huh

That's the problem with German banking legacy systems :-D

What has Germany to do here? Information on their site is their company should be registered on following address Safaru B.V., Molenstraat 20, 7551 DC Hengelo, Overijssel, Netherlands but in public records is found in a private house in suburbs in Grotestraat 64 Borne, 7622 GM, Netherlands. I find this very strange why are they publishing alternative address instead of the one in KvK records.

bitwala (OP)

Freedom of Transaction

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2017, 11:40:59 AM

Hi at all,

Thanks for reaching out. Your honest feedback is highly appreciated, we do take your opinions serious.

We are happy to give an update on the situation: Our team has started processing pending transaction as promised yesterday (Thursday) and started to continue business as usual. All users have already received their card top-ups to your VISA cards by now. Your bank transfers should arrive in your bank account no later than tomorrow if it is a local transfer.

As you already know, there was a delay in payouts due to European bank holidays on Friday, April 27th and Monday, May 1st. We have informed our users by displaying this status update that this long weekend will affect our business a few working days in advance highlighted on our website. This is an extraordinary circumstance which usually only happens at Eastern or Christmas time.

We are sorry for the delay of 1-2 business days, we always promised to deliver within 1 business day and we will keep you in the loop if not. Our regular payout timing resumed already. If we can't fulfill our promised service, we have always refunded our customer funds in 100% of their value transmitted. Our fee schedule is transparent online available at the main menu of our homepage, our support guarantees to answer within maximal one business days, usually and during opening hours we are much quicker.

We already started implementing major changes to create more independence from banking opening hours to keep on improving our services. Our funds in transit are minimized to reduce any risks, we do not trade long or short in your name and have always delivered the promised exchange rate from the day of your invoice payment as fast as possible.

Therefore we ask you for your understanding and patience. Please feel free reach out to our email support if you have further questions to request more information or an estimated time of arrival.

Thank you.

All the best,
Bitwala

Download Bitwala App
jelin1984
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 11:50:55 AM

i had sent today a lot of message at support team

and no answer from them why that happen???
bitwala (OP)

Freedom of Transaction

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2017, 08:30:53 PM

Hi jelin1984,

Thanks for reaching out.

We have experienced today a delay of few hours in replying to support emails because lots of customer requests didn't passed the spam filter.

This is fixed by now and we always make sure to reply within 1 business day which is our policy in service.

Please understand that we currently can't resolve issue on the weekends.

If you send a private message with your transaction ID or email address, we are happy to look into your case with priority.

Thanks a lot for your patience and understanding,
Bitwala

i had sent today a lot of message at support team

and no answer from them why that happen???

Download Bitwala App
Coali

Activity: 15

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 03:02:09 PM

Just a heads up ...

Since there isn't any phone number to contact you .... It would be nice if you actually had someone taking care of the skype you have in your contact page.

I have been trying to contact you on skype for more than two weeks, but there is no one there.

Suggestions:
If you can not provide a contact phone number ...
Put someone to take care of your skype, or remove it from your contact page.
Put a chat box and an operator on your website.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: