Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:44:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitwala - Blockchain Banking  (Read 38595 times)
operator55

Activity: 75
Merit: 24

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 05:14:17 PM

Their card service is good but they do things manually...

for example when i top up on sunday night, i have to wait until monday for funds to be available.. doesn't happen with other services.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
onnz423

Activity: 840
Merit: 508

Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 05:19:28 PM

Their card service is good but they do things manually...

for example when i top up on sunday night, i have to wait until monday for funds to be available.. doesn't happen with other services.

They don't do it manually, however bitwala is really bad if something goes wrong with the card load. That means waiting of from days to weeks, since there is not refund button or anything available.
I wish that they did have live support available 24/7 for such situations, because i do not think that you can be taken seriously by the mainstream with so many problems.
Im not sure if their bank is the cause for the failed card loads or what, but i hope that they can improve.

▄▄██████▄▄
  ████████████
███▄▄
 ██████████████▀▀▀██▄
████████████████   ▀██▄
████████████████     ▀██
██████████████       ██▌
██████████████        ▐██
██▌▀▀██████▀▀         ▐██
▐██                   ██▌
 ██▄                 ▄██
  ▀██▄             ▄██▀
    ▀██▄▄▄     ▄▄▄██▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀   ▄ ▀███▀ ▄   ▀█████
████  ▄████▄ ▀ ▄████▄  ████
███  ▄ ▀███▀ ▄ ▀███▀ ▄  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀ ▄█ ███████ █▄ ▀█  ██
██   ▄███▄ █████ ▄███▄   ██
███  ████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀████  ███
████  ▀ ▄ ▀█████▀ ▄ ▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀▄ ███ ▄▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████

█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
operator55

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 05:24:59 PM

They do it manually when you deposit like me...1000 eur during weekend.
 Ofc not EVERY TIME. When you deposit during week it's going to be ok.

It's my 4th deposit on sunday and again... have to wait until monday.
therhslv

Activity: 1022
Merit: 264

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 09:04:32 PM

Nice project , will check it out and probably try next month , didnt know about it . Will bookmark Bitwala for sure Smiley
bitwala (OP)

Activity: 368
Merit: 100

Freedom of Transaction

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 08:40:45 AM

Thanks! But actually that wasn't easy at all to find

Hi Barbierir,

Thank you for your feedback. We will create the answer to your question and incorporate it to our FAQs.

Best regards,

Robert @Bitwala

Your one App to Live on Crypto.
Buy & Sell Bitcoin & Ether 24/7 instantly.
Deposit & Withdraw Euros using your IBAN.

Download Bitwala App
bitwala (OP)

Freedom of Transaction

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 09:43:42 AM

They don't do it manually, however bitwala is really bad if something goes wrong with the card load. That means waiting of from days to weeks, since there is not refund button or anything available.
I wish that they did have live support available 24/7 for such situations, because i do not think that you can be taken seriously by the mainstream with so many problems.
Im not sure if their bank is the cause for the failed card loads or what, but i hope that they can improve.

Hi onnz423,

Thank you for your ideas on how we can optimize our service the best way. I have created two new cards for your ideas: http://feedback.bitwala.com/forums/1-general/topics/86-refund-option-if-card-load-invoice-is-paid-and-the-transfer-is-confirmed-but-not-processed/ and http://feedback.bitwala.com/forums/1-general/topics/90-offer-247-live-support/.

Our product team will follow the number of votes the ideas receive and if the amount if high will prioritise the ideas for production. For a young but fast-growing company we can't offer everything at once and therefore we decide on want to work on by the number of benefits it will bring to our users. BTW in the previous week, we have integrated the Ledger API, Bitcoin Cash wallet and split option.  

Best regards,

Robert @Bitwala

Download Bitwala App
bitwala (OP)

Freedom of Transaction

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 09:58:07 AM

Hi operator55,

Weekends can be subject to top up delays because of high demand. We are growing very fast because our cards offer the best rates, but this makes it hard to know the amount of money that is needed for top-ups. In a perfect world, we would have an unlimited amount of funds for top-ups, but this is not the way things work. We will be making some changes to optimize the situation starting this week. The best advice I can give you is to top up your card before the weekend.

Best regards,

Robert @Bitwala

Download Bitwala App
bitwala (OP)

Freedom of Transaction

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 10:00:06 AM

Nice project , will check it out and probably try next month , didnt know about it . Will bookmark Bitwala for sure Smiley

Hi therhslv,

Thank you for your positive assessment. Looking forward to having you as a user. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact me.

Best regards,

Robert @Bitwala

Download Bitwala App
operator55

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:42:25 PM

Hi operator55,

Weekends can be subject to top up delays because of high demand. We are growing very fast because our cards offer the best rates, but this makes it hard to know the amount of money that is needed for top-ups. In a perfect world, we would have an unlimited amount of funds for top-ups, but this is not the way things work. We will be making some changes to optimize the situation starting this week. The best advice I can give you is to top up your card before the weekend.

Best regards,

Robert @Bitwala

Eh... it's monday 17:00 and my two top-ups 1k each are still not processed. 48 hours passed. Do i really have to create ticket each time to solve this?
bitwala (OP)

Freedom of Transaction

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 04:59:16 PM
Last edit: November 27, 2017, 05:16:30 PM by bitwala

Eh... it's monday 17:00 and my two top-ups 1k each are still not processed. 48 hours passed. Do i really have to create ticket each time to solve this?

Hello operator55,

If a top-up is not processed you do not have to create a ticket "directly". In most situations, it is an issue with our partners and the top-ups will be performed as soon as possible. For payments over the weekend (issue with our partners), this is normally done on Monday. If you should still not have received your top-up by Tuesday it would be good to contact our support team.

Best regards,

Robert @Bitwala

Download Bitwala App
operator55

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 05:11:17 PM

Hello operator55,

If a top-up is not processed you do not have to create a ticket "directly". In most situations, it is an issue with our partners and the top-ups will be performed as soon as possible. For payments over the weekend, this is normally done on Monday. If you should still not have received your top-up by Tuesday it would be good to contact our support team.

Best regards,

Robert @Bitwala

Okay thanks...

So your service essentially works in 100% only during tuesday-friday period?
Not good, great service but that needs to be solved... i used few other card provider during weekend with same issuer (wave crest) and no problems at all.
2weiX
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1005

this space intentionally left blank

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 05:13:50 PM

Hello operator55,

If a top-up is not processed you do not have to create a ticket "directly". In most situations, it is an issue with our partners and the top-ups will be performed as soon as possible. For payments over the weekend, this is normally done on Monday. If you should still not have received your top-up by Tuesday it would be good to contact our support team.

Best regards,

Robert @Bitwala

Okay thanks...

So your service essentially works in 100% only during tuesday-friday?
Not good, great service but that needs to be solved... i used few other card provider during weekend with same issuer (wave crest) and no problems at all.

You got that wrong - the top ups are supposed to work instantly and on any day of the week - when something goes *wrong*, however, Bitwala needs to manually interact with eg WaveCrest, and that's not possible on Weekends (yet).

bitwala (OP)

Freedom of Transaction

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 05:16:49 PM

Hello operator55,

If a top-up is not processed you do not have to create a ticket "directly". In most situations, it is an issue with our partners and the top-ups will be performed as soon as possible. For payments over the weekend (if we have an issue with our partners), this is normally done on Monday. If you should still not have received your top-up by Tuesday it would be good to contact our support team.

Best regards,

Robert @Bitwala

Download Bitwala App
operator55

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 05:18:19 PM

Hello operator55,

Best regards,

Robert @Bitwala

Okay thanks...

So your service essentially works in 100% only during tuesday-friday?

You got that wrong - the top ups are supposed to work instantly and on any day of the week - when something goes *wrong*, however, Bitwala needs to manually interact with eg WaveCrest, and that's not possible on Weekends (yet).

Well from bitwala's answer it looks they work instantly but they didn't have enough money ready (!) to cover card deposits.
Not sure why this isn't solved instantly on monday, since express SEPA transfers can be done quickly -  especially on business to business levels.
In this business you have to be prepared that when BTC reaches ATH people would like to cash out.

It's better for people to know that there could be delays. Hope this changes.
bitwala (OP)

Freedom of Transaction

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 05:21:49 PM

Okay thanks...

So your service essentially works in 100% only during tuesday-friday period?

Hello operator55,

Sorry for not being clear about this. Our service works but if there is an issue we do have to work the outstanding top-ups manually on Mondays after fixing the problem. This can take some time of cause. Gladly this is not always the case, but every time it happens it is a bad thing and we work as hard as possible to solve the issues as fast as possible.

I apologise again for the top-up delay.

Best regards,

Robert @Bitwala

Download Bitwala App
bitwala (OP)

Freedom of Transaction

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 05:25:42 PM

Well from bitwala's answer it looks they work instantly but they didn't have enough money ready (!) to cover card deposits.
Not sure why this isn't solved instantly on monday, since express SEPA transfers can be done quickly -  especially on business to business levels.

It's better for people to know that there could be delays. Hope this changes.

Hello operator55,

This is because we have to wait until our partner processes our payments. If they normally take one day to do so but suddenly take 2-3 days to do so (or they don't keep their promises) we have an issue.  

Honestly, we are not doing this on purpose.

Best regards,

Robert @Bitwala

PS: We have decided to remove any and all mentions of instant top-ups from our pages so that we stay transparent.

Download Bitwala App
bitwala (OP)

Freedom of Transaction

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 05:52:29 PM
Last edit: December 08, 2017, 11:07:50 AM by bitwala

Download Bitwala App
bitwala (OP)

Freedom of Transaction

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 08:41:11 AM

I recently used one of your former services - All4btc. Paid for it on November 25th but still got no response. Now I did some research and figured out that others have made the same experience. The project seems to be dead, which would be fine if it was no longer online and accepting money.
So far I tried to contact Dylan, who is responsible for support on All4btc, by email and phone but he never responded. Since I still had his number from one or two years ago, I also tried to contact the former support guy via WhatsApp but he's not responding either. I contacted Bitwala by email too (3 days ago now) because although you might not be associated with All4btc anymore, it's your former project and you should help getting this solved.

Hello Tommy92,

Let me give you a quick overview of all4btc and who is the current owner.

2014, all4btc was created by the founders of Bitwala

March 2016, The founders of Bitwala left all4btc and Dylan McFadyen became CEO who took over all operations (this was a condition for receiving our investment from DCG and HTGF)

09.September.2017, all4btc was sold to Martin Mischke

I am truly sorry for your bad experience with the new owner. You may have found old images and the names of our founders on the website but this is still the "old" version. We have contacted the new owner multi. time to remove the images and hope this will be done soon.

We will forward your issue to the new owner (via the same email address that you have used) but we don't have any power over the new owner. We are also not happy with the way things are gone.

Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards,

Robert @Bitwala

Download Bitwala App
ledio

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 04:07:46 PM

Any news on issuing IBAN numbers and become "real" bank?
bitwala (OP)

Freedom of Transaction

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 08:59:02 AM

Any news on issuing IBAN numbers and become "real" bank?

Hello ledio,

At the moment I can't give you any more info about becoming a "real" bank. I can only encourage you to stay tuned.

Best regards,

Robert @Bitwala

Download Bitwala App
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: