Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 01:45:20 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: We are adding altcoins, so now we want to know do you want the gathered altcoins to be exchanged in BTC and only BTC mining is available or should we also add altcoins mining?
gathered altcoins to be exchanged in BTC - 5 (31.3%)
add altcoins mining - 11 (68.8%)
Total Voters: 16

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CryptoSpot - The First Bitcoin Virtual Mining Game  (Read 46727 times)
knowhow

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 07, 2015, 06:50:08 PM

the game is dead no the game had some problems that is fixed already the login problems ,about payments well all must wait he left hospital to make that happen since is manual payments only
I did not say the game is dead.
What I mean is, without xPooky, the game can't progress.

What if xPooky stayed in the hospital for a month and he is the only one who have access to the fund.
No payments will be made when he is in the hospital.
The game considered dead. Tongue

i got your point and understand it ,should has someone behind to make the payments just and take a look into the game ,making a report ,just when the admin is away like this time,some moderator ortrusted person to hanlde any question,but i guess better admin see all history to avoid cheater to steall our money and withdraw it soo a second personw should be good but need to be verifyed each account since there is always some users trying to abuse the game....but i agree with it ,cs witdraw is instant soo maybe admin should allow users to witdraw a max daily lets say 0,01btc instant but i guess is better admin check the accounts first
knowhow

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 07:50:41 PM

Cryptospot can life without admin for a few days.
In this time you can buy GH/s or save bitcoin.

Cheers
Salmen

well sure its the best time to get and grab some ghs with cs or as well with btc since both allowed
galdur

Activity: 616

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 08:41:39 PM

Well, I got accumulated earnings now from June 4th to 9th so the books are squared. Not sure if OP can do the automatic withdrawals on time, we´ll see. Wishing him speedy recovery and good luck, g

knowhow

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 10:00:16 AM

Well, I got accumulated earnings now from June 4th to 9th so the books are squared. Not sure if OP can do the automatic withdrawals on time, we´ll see. Wishing him speedy recovery and good luck, g

well admin is back i dont know if is full back but is out of hospital soo payments will be done on the next hours for sure Grin
ONLYfree
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 10:25:03 AM

Anyone interesting buy cryptospots 2436 for 0.005btc ?

-2: -1 / +0
Warning: Trade with extreme caution!
xPooky (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 10:56:31 AM

So looks like i am back Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
i am still slow and wont be much online but will start working again and first thing on queue are the unpaid withdraw request and will be paid as soon as bitcoin core syncs
next will try to resolve some site issues like occasionally market problems for some members when trying to put sell order
Auto-payouts will be done tomorrow(11th), and i also have some news since i had tons of free time to think about things and limited contact with people

block reward will be increased a bit for now and i am currently in the talks with a bitcoin related company that wants to advertise on site long term, so as soon as we agree on the terms and price block reword will again be increased, also a new section will be added on site(investment feature, but not ponzi or fake...), everyone that is interested in this feature or anything else please PM me your mail so i can add you to the slack conversation where we will talk how investments will work and from where we will get the funds to pay the return to the members that invest, also deposit bonus will be back for a few days, starting tonight.

i will try to respond to every support ticket as fast as i can.
Thank you for being patient during this period
ONLYfree
Legendary

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 10:59:49 AM

i am still slow and wont be much online but will start working again and first thing on queue are the unpaid withdraw request and will be paid as soon as bitcoin core syncs
next will try to resolve some site issues like occasionally market problems for some members when trying to put sell order
Auto-payouts will be done tomorrow(11th), and i also have some news since i had tons of free time to think about things and limited contact with people

block reward will be increased a bit for now and i am currently in the talks with a bitcoin related company that wants to advertise on site long term, so as soon as we agree on the terms and price block reword will again be increased, also a new section will be added on site(investment feature, but not ponzi or fake...), everyone that is interested in this feature or anything else please PM me your mail so i can add you to the slack conversation where we will talk how investments will work and from where we will get the funds to pay the return to the members that invest, also deposit bonus will be back for a few days, starting tonight.

First, send payments please..

xPooky (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 11:06:10 AM

can you please read the bold line outloud Smiley
ONLYfree
Legendary

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 11:18:29 AM

can you please read the bold line outloud Smiley

Thanks

knowhow

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 01:01:12 PM

welcome a board admin hope you get full recover fast and all just good news and i will buy those 2000cs ,i will pay 75 satoshis each one if wanna deal pm i will return home in around 6 hours soo contact me
ONLYfree
Legendary

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 04:29:45 PM

Can I ask why 2 pending withdrawals are paid but 1 not?

xPooky (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 07:02:26 PM

withdraws that were maid today were not paid, missed withdraws were sent without fee, all other withdraws that will be sent on time will have a fee as stated Smiley
knowhow

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 07:10:26 PM

all been said do you wanna sell hashrate or rigs besides those 2000 cs you own? pm if wanna i will buy a huge ammount for a low price  Tongue
krunox123

Activity: 756

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2015, 10:28:09 PM

Welcome back, xPooky!
Take your time to solve all the issues that occured while you were away.

Wow. CryptoSpot is getting popular! Roll Eyes

Investment feature? Sounds good.
Count me in. I might invest some of my moola. Tongue
What is the minimum amount to invest? Smiley

Life sucks.
xPooky (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 11:36:15 PM

Welcome back, xPooky!

most likely 0.05 but will be discused in the slack group, pm me your mail so i can add you
knowhow

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 12:15:21 AM

well admin taked the holidays on hospital and the time he were waked he just didnt stop think about what can i do to maximize the game and make it gets bigger.only good informations and improvements coming ,now slowly but soon at full speed again Grin
krunox123

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2015, 02:23:50 PM

Welcome back, xPooky!

most likely 0.05 but will be discused in the slack group, pm me your mail so i can add you
PM'd you my email address. Smiley

Life sucks.
krunox123

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2015, 02:30:23 PM

well admin taked the holidays on hospital and the time he were waked he just didnt stop think about what can i do to maximize the game and make it gets bigger.only good informations and improvements coming ,now slowly but soon at full speed again Grin
Well, xPooky go for a treatment at hospital not holiday.

xPooky, you need to rest since you came out of hospital just yesterday... do not stressed yourself, take your time and solve all tickets/issues/etc one by one. Tongue

As usual, anything new today?

Life sucks.
knowhow

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 07:46:12 PM

well he were like some 4 days there soo is kinda holidays that no one wanna take even get paid to use them ,news will come on the next week
krunox123

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2015, 10:22:09 PM

well he were like some 4 days there soo is kinda holidays that no one wanna take even get paid to use them ,news will come on the next week
Whatever. haha Tongue

As long as he is okay already, this matter should be put aside so we do not clutter this topic with our off-topic posts. Smiley

Life sucks.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: