Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 04:55:54 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: We are adding altcoins, so now we want to know do you want the gathered altcoins to be exchanged in BTC and only BTC mining is available or should we also add altcoins mining?
gathered altcoins to be exchanged in BTC - 5 (31.3%)
add altcoins mining - 11 (68.8%)
Total Voters: 16

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CryptoSpot - The First Bitcoin Virtual Mining Game  (Read 46727 times)
krunox123

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2015, 10:47:44 AM

well i will wait till day 5 to get some news from xpooky ,im sure thats enought time to him say hi hello and maybe say why he were away from here soo many time,after that i will choose what i need to do about the cryptospots,staking working,masternodes the same soo he keeps the coin alive... the game looks dead.... but well something must be done before close it for real and i really hope it returns on the next days #faith
It has been almost a week since BiteMeBulgarianCyberArmy a.k.a xPooky last active. Undecided
I'm pretty sure he will be back soon... Sad

Is the new website down for any one esle? And it's gone comes it mind lol
Both of his website works fine for me.
Are you sure the url that you typed is correct? Huh
https://cspots.org/ https://cryptospot.me/

Life sucks.
galdur

Activity: 616

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 10:54:19 AM

well i will wait till day 5 to get some news from xpooky ,im sure thats enought time to him say hi hello and maybe say why he were away from here soo many time,after that i will choose what i need to do about the cryptospots,staking working,masternodes the same soo he keeps the coin alive... the game looks dead.... but well something must be done before close it for real and i really hope it returns on the next days #faith
It has been almost a week since BiteMeBulgarianCyberArmy a.k.a xPooky last active. Undecided

cspots.org works for me. The other one returns an ssl error.

gecox22

Activity: 778
Merit: 515

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 11:15:35 AM

Yep same for me. I have always used http://cryptospot.me wheb accessing the site didn't even k own about the other.

Still having the ssl error though.

krunox123

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2015, 02:20:43 PM

Yeah, https://cryptospot.me gives me SSL error too.
BiteMeBulgarianCyberArmy a.k.a xPooky, where are you?! Undecided

Life sucks.
tkari

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 07:08:27 PM

he long gone

twn
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1011

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 07:47:03 PM

Yeah, https://cryptospot.me gives me SSL error too.
BiteMeBulgarianCyberArmy a.k.a xPooky, where are you?! Undecided
Probably he try to show he hacked.but he didnt.
He took all hyip and mining game investment than he comes here with new nick and he said i will fix. And he got 1m extra cs from us as foundation when he got it all he just disappear.
gecox22

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 10:16:58 PM

So the last time he was on was August 19, 2015, 07:25:53 PM going on 8 days. Ether he is really tied up and can get here to answer even a quick reply to say he is working on it and stay tuned. Or he doesn't really care and has enough money now not to worry about it. I mean he said he got his site back but what was put up was a copy form the other site.

I don't know what to say here it seems like the project is over and done with. I am sad to see it go, I was really hoping it would come back. Hopefully he will come one and something will happen if nothing is said by the end of the month I would lock the thread and call it dead.

krunox123

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2015, 10:57:22 AM

So the last time he was on was August 19, 2015, 07:25:53 PM going on 8 days. Ether he is really tied up and can get here to answer even a quick reply to say he is working on it and stay tuned. Or he doesn't really care and has enough money now not to worry about it. I mean he said he got his site back but what was put up was a copy form the other site.

I don't know what to say here it seems like the project is over and done with. I am sad to see it go, I was really hoping it would come back. Hopefully he will come one and something will happen if nothing is said by the end of the month I would lock the thread and call it dead.
iirc, he said that everyone will either be able to play the game again or get a refund.
So, I'm pretty sure if he doesn't come up with any new updates. Well, he probably already have enough fund to run away. I mean, he is gone forever.

3 days left before September. So, if I were you, I won't expect him to come again. I hope he will come back though... Undecided
Also, nobody of us able to lock this thread except the OP (and staff).

Life sucks.
krunox123

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2015, 11:06:36 AM

He took all hyip and mining game investment than he comes here with new nick and he said i will fix. And he got 1m extra cs from us as foundation when he got it all he just disappear.
Yeah, he came up with a new account stated that he was hacked by Bulgarian Cyber Army which makes me fall to his another scam attempt...
I mean, he said that whoever have more than 100k CS will be able to be part of the foundation, limited to 10 spot though.
I am pretty sure he tried to say, "Hey, do you want to be scam by me again? If so, buy CS from me. I have extra CS for sale.".

Seriously, whoever bought CS from YoBit exchange... I am pretty sure he is the one who sold the CS to you.

I really hope he will come back though. Undecided

Life sucks.
ONLYfree
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 03:41:00 PM

HOLD, and to the moon!

-2: -1 / +0
Warning: Trade with extreme caution!
gecox22

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 06:37:11 PM

Yeah, he came up with a new account stated that he was hacked by Bulgarian Cyber Army which makes me fall to his another scam attempt...
I mean, he said that whoever have more than 100k CS will be able to be part of the foundation, limited to 10 spot though.
I am pretty sure he tried to say, "Hey, do you want to be scam by me again? If so, buy CS from me. I have extra CS for sale.".

Seriously, whoever bought CS from YoBit exchange... I am pretty sure he is the one who sold the CS to you.

Haha I bought 100k in CS off yoBit for .00000050 and sold later the bext  day for 197  not to much profit but was easy gain.

tkari

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 07:40:29 PM

Haha I bought 100k in CS off yoBit for .00000050 and sold later the bext  day for 197  not to much profit but was easy gain.

dick

gecox22

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 10:12:00 PM

dick
Wow language. Why am I that. I saw a opportunity and took it. I only made like .147 minus fees.

chupatolas

Activity: 79

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 02:23:56 AM

well i dont know till where is the real true,if he sold out those 100k to others well he sold cheap... as cs were worthing 1000 satoshis last days... i dont believe admin kill the game as his own coin...soo well the time he is out just made cs get down the 50 satoshis already ,i dont know if someday this will return... well xpooky if you there you had the power to make the game a sucess that were already,but always on your hands to continue or to left,just be honest and refund all ,even if the game wont return.

But as i said already some days out from everywhere atleast with an account we know he uses...the hope is getting near 0 as the days keeps going....

sometime developers disappear and then returns... making the coin boom,but cs were different we had the game that made cs gain interest... well #faith
tkari

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 02:56:20 AM

dick
Wow language. Why am I that. I saw a opportunity and took it. I only made like .147 minus fees.
must have been the Haha part

chupatolas

Activity: 79

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 11:37:26 AM

well last time xpooly returned he played mybitmine ,and well there is activity once again soo i guess xpooky is getting back http://mybitmine.co/members.php?username=xPooky

Iron: 971,573
Coal: 289,466
Gems: 242,654
gecox22

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 06:53:22 PM

maybe we should add xpooky to BitcoinBountyHunter.com

UltraFRS

Activity: 366
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 07:23:22 PM

If there is no response by 3rd September I would agree to adding a bounty on xPooky. That gives him 5 days to respond from today.
Babidi

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 07:31:19 PM

xPooky i hope you see this : 
You are a thief and a liar i hope you rot in hell. Your greediness killed a successful coin idiot
LisaCoin

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 08:54:18 PM

I don't forgive you. You with your (fake) hacked website... .
Nice try but you can't scam the ladies. If you come back, I'll take all cryptospots node down. If you don't come back, I'll hack in your accounts and freeze/stole everything what you have and mix it with Alexa's income.
Oh and I missed: Delete your cache and cookies next time. Anyway delete your profile picture on facebook. Cool

With very best regards
Lisa

rent me for 1 Satoshi per day
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: