Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:56:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New GLBSE.com for FPGA mining investment - FPGAMINING  (Read 11621 times)
moparguy528 (OP)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2012, 03:50:44 AM

Here are the pics of the x6500 miners (80 dual FPGA boards in total). Once i visit the rest of my farm I will update with more pictures

http://i47.tinypic.com/s6rmmv.jpg
http://i49.tinypic.com/adkg89.jpg

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sp0rus

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 30, 2012, 02:29:40 PM

Pretty awesome looking cluster there.  Doubts are gone, thanks.  Now to get some more coins to GLBSE quickly...
intel-core-i7

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2012, 05:18:36 PM

I believe him although its not 100% sure if morpaguy is honest... But hey - my intuition works pretty well these days.

Plus we have some hard evidence - he really has these fpga-s.

He really is in top 10 in ozcoin ...

One can be paranoid till tomorrow.

I believe him and financed a little bit his minig rig. Everybody think for themselves.

Go go dude!

If you like what I do - donate : 1MWoRs6wKyJLLYm7gjrWeTcipCrCTneCRE
 | torchat: g7hzmvlpjygbiage
moparguy528 (OP)

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 31, 2012, 12:10:33 PM

Pretty awesome looking cluster there.  Doubts are gone, thanks.  Now to get some more coins to GLBSE quickly...

Thank you....the wiring runs aren't very pretty but I wanted to get them up and running quickly.
silverfuture
Legendary

Activity: 947
Merit: 1008

central banking = outdated protocol

View Profile
September 02, 2012, 01:55:31 AM

so why the recent sell off of shares? is it the new motion? full moon?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NastyFans - The Fan Club for Bitcoin Enthusiasts | MININGCOINS | POOL | ESCROW
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Francesco

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 02, 2012, 09:21:11 AM

I'd really like to understand what goes on with the price here. Right now this is one of the titles I am most exposed to, to the point I start to feel unconfortable... but at this prices, I can not avoid buying! Hope it will go up over 0.9 again like next time Smiley
Bitcoin Oz

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Wat

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2012, 09:32:57 AM

I'd really like to understand what goes on with the price here. Right now this is one of the titles I am most exposed to, to the point I start to feel unconfortable... but at this prices, I can not avoid buying! Hope it will go up over 0.9 again like next time Smiley

Someone probably needed to liquidate quickly.

conspirosphere.tk
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1064

Bitcoin is antisemitic

View Profile
September 02, 2012, 12:37:58 PM

Someone probably needed to liquidate quickly.

Or maybe it's because someone here is periodically shorting mining bonds, since he believes that fixed MHs/s bonds are "turds". Recently I took advantage of some of his dumps, and now I am at the top in the bids for FPGAMINING and will buy MOAR.
silverfuture
Legendary

View Profile
September 02, 2012, 02:50:46 PM

Thanks for the input folks. I'll be buying more as well if whoever it is keep dumping the "turds"  Grin

zef

Activity: 90

View Profile
September 02, 2012, 03:59:37 PM

imo this is the most undervalued mining stock right now. the stock is almost fully verified and if you do the math on the dividends per currently paying share, you are getting 3.5% yield per week at current prices. do the calculation on paid out shares and you are buying the equivalent of 10 mhash per share at this difficulty, and its not even a fixed mhash bond. Compare this to other mining stocks and it blows them out of the water.

There are a couple drawbacks though: the issuer holds 60k shares that could be dumped on the market at any time, so this adds a little uncertainty for future price and payouts. Also people don't know much about the issuer, not much reputation, so I think that scares some people off.
silverfuture
Legendary

View Profile
September 03, 2012, 03:13:22 AM

imo this is the most undervalued mining stock right now. the stock is almost fully verified and if you do the math on the dividends per currently paying share, you are getting 3.5% yield per week at current prices. do the calculation on paid out shares and you are buying the equivalent of 10 mhash per share at this difficulty, and its not even a fixed mhash bond. Compare this to other mining stocks and it blows them out of the water.

There are a couple drawbacks though: the issuer holds 60k shares that could be dumped on the market at any time, so this adds a little uncertainty for future price and payouts. Also people don't know much about the issuer, not much reputation, so I think that scares some people off.

Great analysis.  I agree with the exception that should the new motion pass it will bring dividend down to 2.5% with the remaining 1% added to expansion of farm. I see that as a positive though as it should keep dividend up as difficulty increases.  If the issuer is transparent and communicative I can see this being a very popular security as reputation increases.  I am a little concerned with the buyback option in the contract and it seems like it has been used before as there have been fewer shares payed out some weeks than previous weeks in the dividend record.

intel-core-i7

View Profile
September 03, 2012, 11:08:41 AM

I saw the new motion - expires on the 4th of Sep.

I think 3.5% weekly is very unsustainable and is more like slavery for the miner.

He is sharing profits equally among bond-holders - not coupling a bond with a fixed MHash value...

So even 2.5% weekly would be awesome.

For all the greedy folks who cant see how this investment compares to the realworld investments... Feel free to sell out. Those who value a good investment will buy you out.

PS. The divindends drop to 2.5% would give more funds to morpaguy to buy new hardware. So as the motion says - in the mid and long term this is beneficial to all of us.

Fortega

Activity: 155
Merit: 100

bitcoinAdd.net

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2012, 02:21:51 PM

I thought they were undervalued @ .9
Now it's .75, so today it's a great day to buy Smiley
I don't care if they go down more. I'm not planning to sell them soon anyway... I will only buy more if the price keeps going down...

gnpeer

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2012, 07:29:54 PM

my favorite stocks:)

Mine with your Bitcoins: www.facebook.com/pyramining (always active links)
Exchange all your altcoins on Vircurex (smaller fee from that link)
Francesco

View Profile
September 04, 2012, 10:00:14 AM

Great analysis.  I agree with the exception that should the new motion pass it will bring dividend down to 2.5% with the remaining 1% added to expansion of farm. I see that as a positive though as it should keep dividend up as difficulty increases.  If the issuer is transparent and communicative I can see this being a very popular security as reputation increases.  I am a little concerned with the buyback option in the contract and it seems like it has been used before as there have been fewer shares payed out some weeks than previous weeks in the dividend record.

The motion isn't very clear: 2.5% relative to IPO price, or current price? We are already near 2.5% relative to 1 BTC IPO price. And what is "current" price, since it went from 1 to 0.75 in a week?
zef

Activity: 90

View Profile
September 04, 2012, 01:23:10 PM

just looking at the dividend payout, it looks like its relative to 1 btc. so if you can get in at .75 you are getting over 3% still.
Francesco

View Profile
September 04, 2012, 09:33:35 PM

just looking at the dividend payout, it looks like its relative to 1 btc. so if you can get in at .75 you are getting over 3% still.

That would be so great  Smiley But If it's already like this -was the motion in effect before its formal deadline? Really improper use of the tool. But as long as he gives me 0.025/w, I feel like forgiving him   Grin
lord

Activity: 44

View Profile
September 09, 2012, 02:46:15 PM
Last edit: September 09, 2012, 03:13:53 PM by lord

@moparguy528:
Here are the pics of the x6500 miners (80 dual FPGA boards in total). Once i visit the rest of my farm I will update with more pictures
nice pics!!

can you please tell us, what else does your mining company consist of besides the 80 * x6500 dual miners?
thanks
goodlord666

Activity: 434

100%

View Profile
September 09, 2012, 05:07:59 PM

nice pics!!

can you please tell us, what else does your mining company consist of besides the 80 * x6500 dual miners?
thanks

Oh, another lord! I'm honored!

intel-core-i7

View Profile
September 16, 2012, 08:02:39 AM

why isnt moparguy on ozcoin any more ?

http://www.ozco.in/content/hall-fame-round-shares-bitcoin

??