Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:02:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why NXT is such at low price if it's that amazing ? :((((((((  (Read 3479 times)
Dofus (OP)

Activity: 399
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 05:47:08 PM

I see, thanks for your awnser.

But why should I be jealous, I don't understand this way of thinking.
How much did they pay per NXT ? 1 sat ? o_O
2 sat
Now calculate the price of bitcoins mined in 2010... there should be some lucky people, shouldn't?
I wouldn't wanted to mean you're jealous, I mean many people are jealous

Of course buddy don't worry ^^
Just wanted to say jealous ppl are just stupid, they just haven't been at the right place at the right moment that's all Smiley.

About the 2sat, is this serious ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
achimsmile
Legendary

Activity: 1225
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 05:49:41 PM

2 sat
Now calculate the price of bitcoins mined in 2010... there should be some lucky people, shouldn't?

Just wanted to say jealous ppl are just stupid, they just haven't been at the right place at the right moment that's all Smiley.

21 Btc were invested, 1B Nxt were distributed.
Dofus (OP)

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 05:50:13 PM

2 sat

21 btc were invested, 1B Nxt was distributed.

XD

Why the hell did they do that ? ;_;
achimsmile
Legendary

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 05:52:35 PM

2 sat

XD

What do you mean? People only invested 21Btc after almost 2 months of open IPO
Dofus (OP)

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 05:54:16 PM

2 sat

XD

What do you mean? People only invested 21Btc after almost 2 months of open IPO

Okay I see, well it's the same for every coins, no reason to be jealous !

In fact I kinda am too, but I won't blame them for being clever Smiley
Este Nuno
Legendary

Activity: 826

amarha

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 05:54:52 PM

2 sat

XD

I guess no one actually believed that BCNext was actually making what he claimed.

All I know is that when I first saw the NXT website and read the features, my first thought was 'too good to be true'.
achimsmile
Legendary

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 06:01:41 PM

2 sat

XD

I guess no one actually believed that BCNext was actually making what he claimed.

All I know is that when I first saw the NXT website and read the features, my first thought was 'too good to be true'.

When I saw the original Nxt ANN thread here on bitcointalk, I immediately sold my miner (it's in my post history). The idea was just too good for my miner.
Dofus (OP)

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 06:14:14 PM

2 sat

XD

When I saw the original Nxt ANN thread here on bitcointalk, I immediately sold my miner (it's in my post history). The idea was just too good for my miner.

Ahah I understand you buddy ! I wonder what the price is going to be in one year... Maybe the same !

NXT seems like to be like a 2020's investment !
Daedelus

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 06:27:05 PM

At least two new Core devs have joined Nxt (Roberto, Yudi and team). That takes us to 11+ now  Cool
https://nxtforum.org/general-discussion/(core)-dev-team-increase/

Who is paying these guys, and how much money are they making? 

Read the thread.

The devs are implementing the features needed to run their business, DeBuNe. The business, they hope, will make money.

Many guys approach Nxt, wanting to use it for thier business. Here is another who plans to be making 10,000 Txs a second, using Nxt as the backbone of their network: https://nxtforum.org/general-discussion/maximum-block-size-is-too-restrictive/

Roberto and Yudi happen to want to build in core features they need, rather use ones that already exist. And more power to them  Grin
thejaytiesto
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 06:32:34 PM

Most people seem to think that their coin is under priced. Most people, however, are wrong.

NXT is supposed to be the nextgen coin with a new system right ?
No. "No one" cares about Bitcoin yet, why should they even care about an altcoin.
If NXT is a success Bitcoin needs to be a success first.
Sebastien256

Activity: 715
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 07:02:45 PM

Most people seem to think that their coin is under priced. Most people, however, are wrong.

No. "No one" cares about Bitcoin yet, why should they even care about an altcoin.

Imo, Nxt do not need bitcoin to sucess. Altouht it would certainly help.

Nxt official forum at: https://nxtforum.org/
tommy69778

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 07:26:11 PM

Imo, Nxt do not need bitcoin to sucess. Altouht it would certainly help.

IMO everything catches a cold when bitcoin crashes. Everything needs bitcoin to be a success.
One Six

Activity: 281

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 07:36:18 PM

wtf why

Amazing? 100% premined coin was selling for 200 satoshi in Jan 2014.
marechoux

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 07:49:12 PM

I dicovered bitcoin around 18 month ago, and as a lot of people I was thinking that NXT was a scam mostly due to this distribution (21 btc).

Few month ago I was attracted by NXT because of some assets like supernet, indeed NXT is not only a better bitcoin (POS / security / quick transaction etc...)

It is also a living economy where you can buy some asset really easily and invest in some companies to become shareholder in a decentralised way.

This feature is not that old and right now a lot of companies got funds in NXT and converted them in $ which create a sell pressure.

When these companies will start to make profits they will have to pay dividends in NXT so they will need to buy NXT with their $ which will create a buy pressure.

That's one of the reasons the price is going down nowadays.

About the "unfair distribution" I was thinking about it and finally came to the conclusion that it was not such a bad way actually.

1/ IPO last 2 months so it's complicated to complain about it.

2/Creator asked for 21 btc, would it be better if he asked for 1000 btc? I don't think so....that just prove he was not looking for a quick profit.

3/Because of this IPO most of the big stakeholder are active in the community and it mostly people who understood the coin before it was released.

4/These stakeholders got a huge ROI, some had more than 10 million coin and still have it whereas they could sold it for almost 1 million $ at the higher price, so I guess they truly believe in the technology for just hodl.

Now we can just all regret to not have been in this IPO, but if you tried the wallet you just cannot say it's a scam or anything else like this.

About the community in NXT, it is much more mature than other altcoin , they're not just waiting for some pumps and saying all the time "to da moon".

People in NXT community are trying to improve the features of the wallet and the coin itself, some other try to build some copmaines inside NXT etc...

The only bad thing about NXT is his bad press look at coindesk almost no article about NXT.

Just for exemple look at the thread about supernet, it's an asset of NXT, more than 200.000 reads and more than 5000 bitcoin invested if I'm right, 0 article on coindesk Wink

Anyway NXT could be the new bitcoin as like bitcoin few years ago people did not understood his potential...

I am not a spammer of NXT, you can check on my profile this is my 1st post on NXT and my account is more than a year old.

Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 07:55:50 PM

The only bad thing about NXT is his bad press look at coindesk almost no article about NXT.

It's good that Coindesk doesn't publish articles about Nxt. For money you can **** Coindesk in any position from Kama Sutra, if you think that an article in Coindesk would be good for marketing then think again.  Cheesy
marechoux

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 08:04:23 PM

It's good that Coindesk doesn't publish articles about Nxt. For money you can **** Coindesk in any position from Kama Sutra, if you think that an article in Coindesk would be good for marketing then think again.  Cheesy

You  may hate coindesk, but you can't deny it's one the main press source for people in crypto world

Since I have seen how they ommit NXT I understand they are really partial and I get my crypto information on other sources now.

But anyway a lot of investors read coindesk and only coindesk and thus won't invest in NXT until they read other press.

achimsmile
Legendary

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 08:05:09 PM

wtf why

Amazing? 100% premined coin was selling for 200 satoshi in Jan 2014.

Quiz of the day:
how can a coin be premined if there is no mining in this coin?
LiQio
Legendary

Activity: 1181
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 08:20:37 PM

[...]
For money you can **** Coindesk in any position from Kama Sutra, if you think that an article in Coindesk would be good for marketing then think again.  Cheesy

The four asterisks make your statement so much more diplomatic  Wink
TaunSew

Activity: 756
Merit: 506

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 08:23:44 PM

It's good that Coindesk doesn't publish articles about Nxt. For money you can **** Coindesk in any position from Kama Sutra, if you think that an article in Coindesk would be good for marketing then think again.  Cheesy

You  may hate coindesk, but you can't deny it's one the main press source for people in crypto world

Since I have seen how they ommit NXT I understand they are really partial and I get my crypto information on other sources now.

But anyway a lot of investors read coindesk and only coindesk and thus won't invest in NXT until they read other press.

Why would they give favourable press coverage to a coin which is plagued with large scale thefts and manipulation?  As Jeff Garzik said:  there is a probable backdoor in NxT

There ain't no Revolution like a NEMolution.  The only solution is Bitcoin's dissolution! NEM!
TaunSew

Activity: 756
Merit: 506

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 08:26:28 PM

4/These stakeholders got a huge ROI, some had more than 10 million coin and still have it whereas they could sold it for almost 1 million $ at the higher price, so I guess they truly believe in the technology for just hodl.

Nope.  The ironic thing is that many of the NXT whales itself didn't believe enough in NXT to hold it, hence them dumping each time NXT shows any indication of a rebound, and yet you expect others to believe?   Cheesy

and this has been demonstrated / repeated several times and it has all but scared away any potential buyers.  Proof of Beluga Caviar.

There ain't no Revolution like a NEMolution.  The only solution is Bitcoin's dissolution! NEM!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: