Bitcoin Forum
September 26, 2024, 12:21:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: LAN miner unable to connect to server  (Read 1607 times)
foggyb (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1006

View Profile
May 23, 2011, 06:54:55 AM

I am unable to get win7 x32 GUIMiner on PC1 to connect to win7 x32 bitcoin client running in server mode on LAN (PC2).

GUIminer is running solo, with host set to x.x.x.x user/pass is entered correctly.

There are no errors except for connection problems issue. PC2 Bitcoin server can mine coins just fine, same with GUIminer running locally.

Firewall is off, MSSE is off. What could be the problem? What should I check?

Hey everyone! 🎉 Dive into the excitement with the Gamble Games Eggdrop game! Not only is it a fun and easy-to-play mobile experience, you can now stake your winnings and accumulate $WinG token, which has a finite supply of 200 million tokens. Sign up now using this exclusive referral link! Start staking, playing, and winning today! 🎲🐣
foggyb (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 23, 2011, 03:11:38 PM
Last edit: May 23, 2011, 05:06:06 PM by foggyb

bump.

I added rpcallowIP=(x.x.x.x) to conf file, and this happened:

Hey everyone! 🎉 Dive into the excitement with the Gamble Games Eggdrop game! Not only is it a fun and easy-to-play mobile experience, you can now stake your winnings and accumulate $WinG token, which has a finite supply of 200 million tokens. Sign up now using this exclusive referral link! Start staking, playing, and winning today! 🎲🐣
foggyb (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 23, 2011, 06:34:26 PM

Bump.

Someone must know how to fix this.  Sad

foggyb (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 24, 2011, 01:53:00 AM

Bump.

Angry

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: