Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:19:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Practical Mind Control  (Read 1644 times)
benjamindees (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 22, 2012, 08:02:23 AM
Last edit: July 22, 2012, 05:03:16 PM by benjamindees

This is a post I've been meaning to make for several months now, but hadn't gotten around to it.  Now is a good time.

This is what prompted it.

I keep an aquarium in my bedroom.  It's a breeding colony.  They're just recently getting old enough to start breeding.  This means that, every so often, the male will chase all the females around the tank, waving his tail fin in front of them, until one concedes to do the little mating ritual with him.  The male is pretty large, so when he starts splashing around in the tank, it's noticeable.  And it doesn't happen often.

My computer monitor points towards the aquarium, and away from my bed.  I tend to stay up late.

Anyways, one night a few months ago I went to bed late, and turned off the computer like I usually do.  Except I must have been really tired, and didn't click properly or something, because the computer didn't actually shut down.  I woke up several hours later to the sound of my fish splashing around the tank violently.  I realized that the computer was on, with the monitor pointing directly at the tank.  So I turned it off and went back to sleep.

Over the next several days, I began to think about the effects this light had on my fish, and what the natural analogue to this would be, and its natural purpose.

That's the preface.  But what does this have to do with mind control?

First let's learn about scopolomine, or devil's breath.  Scopolamine a naturally-occuring drug, the fruit of a tree from south america, which is claimed to induce a complete zombie mind-control state in whomever is subjected to it.  The subject is completely functional, but not in control of their actions, and compliant with any type of suggestion or command.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJGdwI6QApw

The important thing to realize is that this drug, like most drugs, mimics natural hormones that are released by the body in response to certain stimuli.

One of the most powerful of these external stimuli is the moon.  It is the primary regulator of human reproductive hormones, and in fact of almost all animals.  This basic fact is embedded in our very language and culture, in "months" as a unit of time, the "honeymoon", "lunacy", "moonstruck", and in the "menstrual" cycle.

Ultimately, the moon is just a bright light, at night.  At a time when humans are naturally calm and relaxed, this bright light on a dark background triggers hormones that regulate the human reproductive response.  Males become aggressive.  Females become susceptible to suggestion.

The evolutionary advantage of this is obvious.

Yet, like any aspect of natural human behavior, this response can be subject to hijacking for ulterior ends, by those with the knowledge to do so.  So where else do we find the use of a bright light against a dark background, possibly in order to induce human behavior?

Jean-Martin Charcot inducing hypnosis using a magic lantern.

There is currently research going on in the elite military-funded labs (MIT) to produce controlled-release drugs, which can be placed in the body at any time, and which become activated on demand in response to an external stimulus -- light of a particular frequency usually.

In these same labs, there is also research being conducted to create painless needles, which can be used to inject a subject without his or her knowledge.

Dark Knight Rises

What rises on a dark night?

Civil Liberty Through Complex Mathematics

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2012, 09:31:17 AM
Last edit: August 11, 2012, 05:14:50 AM by Phinnaeus Gage

Was the moon waning, waxing, full or new on that night?

When I started reading your post, the Miami Zombie, et al., came to mind.

~Bruno~
myrkul

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2012, 04:15:45 PM

If you mean Thursday, Close enough to new as to not matter. Dark night, dark moon.

BTC1MYRkuLv4XPBa6bGnYAronz55grPAGcxja
Need Dispute resolution? Public Key ID: 0x11D341CF
No person has the right to initiate force, threat of force, or fraud against another person or their property. VIM VI REPELLERE LICET
mufa23
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001

I'd fight Gandhi.

View Profile
July 22, 2012, 05:29:01 PM

When I started your reading your post, the Miami Zombie, et al., came to mind.

~Bruno~

Miami was only the beginning...
https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid=217851305036524172522.0004c135640442b0370d8&msa=0

Positive rep with: pekv2, AzN1337c0d3r, Vince Torres, underworld07, Chimsley, omegaaf, Bogart, Gleason, SuperTramp, John K. and guitarplinker
jago25_98

Activity: 900

Crypto Geek

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2012, 05:51:28 PM

There are so many scopolamine cases that they usually don't make the news unless particularly bizarre. One such incident involved three young Bogota women who preyed on men by smearing the drug on their breasts and luring their victims to take a lick.

Losing all willpower, the men readily gave up their bank access codes. The breast-temptress thieves then held them hostage for days while draining their accounts.

Any tips for securing funds? Cheesy  !

Perhaps a way to code something that tops up a prepay card every week?

Bitcoiner since the early days. Crypto YouTube Channel: Trading Nomads | Analyst | News Reporter | Bitcoin Hodler | Support Freedom of Speech!
the joint
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1020

View Profile
July 22, 2012, 06:08:40 PM

Cool post, OP.

So...you're saying that, like the Dark Knight with the bat signal, we should create the Bitcoin signal?  A bright, illuminated 'BTC' on a dark silhouette projected into the night sky on each new moon?  Brilliant!

TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2012, 07:23:10 PM
Last edit: July 24, 2012, 04:34:19 AM by TECSHARE

Humans and animals are well known to be effected by entrainment which can be induced by light, sound, vibration, electromagnetic waves, or even heat. Using certain wavelengths or frequencies induces a target mind state. A television for example induces a highly active brain state until the brain reaches fatigue resulting in a passive dreamlike state you might recognize as zoning out. This is a perfect state to introduce advertising because it bypasses the normal analytical censor part of the brain and goes directly into the long term memory resulting later in "source amnesia" in which the information is in your brain but you have no idea where it came from (was it a story you heard? A book? A show?). So in short yes your monitor probably is effecting your fish.

If you really want your mind blown....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsjDnYxJ0bo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_i-_1QdY2Zc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FkmQZjZSjk4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8olVHKgIBXc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NbP4R4GW6jc
benjamindees (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1330

View Profile
August 11, 2012, 04:50:52 AM

Another obvious tidbit I missed is that the plant that produces scopolamine is also known as "moonflower" because it blooms at night.

Civil Liberty Through Complex Mathematics
organofcorti
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1007

Poor impulse control.

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2012, 05:11:44 AM

I keep an aquarium in my bedroom.  It's a breeding colony.  They're just recently getting old enough to start breeding.  This means that, every so often, the male will chase all the females around the tank, waving his tail fin in front of them, until one concedes to do the little mating ritual with him.  The male is pretty large, so when he starts splashing around in the tank, it's noticeable.  And it doesn't happen often.

A breeding colony of what? Aliens from an aquatic world in a parallel universe?

Bitcoin network and pool analysis 12QxPHEuxDrs7mCyGSx1iVSozTwtquDB3r
follow @oocBlog for new post notifications
myrkul

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2012, 05:20:21 AM

Goa'uld.

BTC1MYRkuLv4XPBa6bGnYAronz55grPAGcxja
Need Dispute resolution? Public Key ID: 0x11D341CF
No person has the right to initiate force, threat of force, or fraud against another person or their property. VIM VI REPELLERE LICET
organofcorti
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1007

Poor impulse control.

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2012, 05:23:42 AM

Goa'uld.

Ah, well that would explain it then.

Bitcoin network and pool analysis 12QxPHEuxDrs7mCyGSx1iVSozTwtquDB3r
follow @oocBlog for new post notifications
cbeast
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1006

Let's talk governance, lipstick, and pigs.

View Profile
August 11, 2012, 05:27:24 AM

The brain is a complex machine. Learn where all the buttons and levers reside and you can control it like any other machine.

Any significantly advanced cryptocurrency is indistinguishable from Ponzi Tulips.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: