Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 04:53:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: $500 PayPal mycash card  (Read 4374 times)
SellingHBOGo

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 03:35:03 AM

i can vouch for HBO.  i am the person that tried to cash it, i received "error 4003" from paypal.  

So there is no way he could have redeemed the card before sending it to you  Huh

Kind of hard to believe someone who sells hacked hbo and other accounts and already has multiple scam accusations against them recently...

What a mess. Guess we'll never know what happened exactly.
I don't even have a US PayPal. It's impossible for me to redeem it.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
eoakland

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 03:36:10 AM

i can vouch for HBO.  i am the person that tried to cash it, i received "error 4003" from paypal.  

So there is no way he could have redeemed the card before sending it to you  Huh

Kind of hard to believe someone who sells hacked hbo and other accounts and already has multiple scam accusations against them recently...

i highly doubt it, i have dealt with HBO lots, he has always been stand up.  i have sent him WU's as well as BTC first, never any issues.  i actually did a card earlier for him that went smooth, no hiccups.  the card # was DOA when i got it. 

Code:
               ▄▄███████▄▄
            ▄███████████████▄
           ███████████████████
          █████████████████████▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄████████████████████████████▄
   ▄█████ ▐▌ ██████████████████████████▄
 ▄█████       ▀█         █          ████▄
▐███████  ███  ▐█  ██▀█▄▄█▄▄██  ██▄▄█████
████████       ██     ████████  █████████
████████  ███  ▐█  ██▄█▀▀█████  ████████▀
 ██████       ▄█         ███      █████▀
  ▀██████ ▐▌ ████████████████████████▀
    ▀▀▀██████████████████████████▀▀
       ▄▄▀▀▀██████▄
    ▄██████▀▀███████▀▀▄
  ▄██████▀▄███████████▄▀▄
 ▄█ ███████████████ ████▄▄
▄██████████████████▌▐█████▄
███████████████████████████
▀▄████████▄▄▄▀▀▀████████▀▄
██████████████████████████
▀████ ████████████████████▀
 ▀████ █████████▀▄████ ██▀
  ▀████▄▀█████▀▀▄█████▌▐▀
▄███▀▄██████▄▄████▀▀▄▄▀███▄
▀██████
▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████▀
   ▀▀▀███████████████▀▀▀
         ▄▄▀▀██▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▀▀██▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
  ▄▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄▄▀▄██████████
▄▀▀█▄▀█▄█▀███████████
▄▀████████▐▌██████
 █▀▄██████████▄████▄████
  ▀▄█████████████████████
   ▀▄█████████▀██████▀███
     ██████████▄██▄█████
      █████████████████████
       ▀▄████████████████
        ▀▄████████████████
          ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
xetsr
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 03:38:11 AM
Last edit: February 05, 2015, 03:49:03 AM by xetsr

I don't even have a US PayPal. It's impossible for me to redeem it.

Well you could have sent it to someone else besides eoakland to redeem it. What about those other scam accusations?

i highly doubt it, i have dealt with HBO lots, he has always been stand up.  i have sent him WU's as well as BTC first, never any issues.  i actually did a card earlier for him that went smooth, no hiccups.  the card # was DOA when i got it.

I believe in his scam thread about segvec he said something about needing money... people get desperate. Anyway, there has been multiple scam accusations against him over the past few days. Are they all alts and lying or what? Doesn't look good to me, not sure about anyone else.

Not calling HBO a scammer just yet but people should be warned and be VERY cautious when dealing with him.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2301

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 04:04:30 AM

Just fucking nonsense.  I'm done with this Bitcoin shit.  Everyone a fucking hustler when this is supposed to be a "community".  Yes, I owe someone .06.  But I have had plenty of positive experiences otherwise on here.  This code was good today.  And now he claims no good.  Never ending headache this place.
Well since you now have .109 that you got for a MyCash card you likely got for free, you can now afford to pay back your debt right?
SellingHBOGo

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 04:08:30 AM

The code was redeemed today, on hold with PayPal to find out the exact time it was redeemed

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2301

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 04:11:17 AM

The code was redeemed today, on hold with PayPal to find out the exact time it was redeemed
This is the exact reason why you should be using escrow with these kinds of deals. You are clearly too inexperienced to prevent yourself from getting scammed, and it is now apparent that you are probably scamming others in order to make up your losses (although an alternate, but unlikely scenario is that this is segvec trying to harm your reputation to make it more difficult for you to go to the police about how he stole 14+ btc from you)
SellingHBOGo

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 05:30:59 AM

This guy tells me that he gave the my cash code to someone else on LBC after I tell him PayPal says it's already been redeemed....

haploid23
Legendary

Activity: 812
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2015, 06:28:10 AM

The code says it's already been used....

You're a fukin idiot. Haven't you had your share of big losses with middle-man transactions already and without using escrow?

This transaction is quite funny. strungoutbtc's supplier passed it on to him, who passed it SellingHBOGo, and finally ended with eoakland. At least 4 different points of scamming, assuming no one else got to it. This code as been passed around more times than Lindsay Lohan.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: