Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 03:21:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ross Ulbricht Guilty of Everything  (Read 6619 times)
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 07:03:18 AM

Well, the good news for him is he can find plenty of drugs in prison. There's no need for a hidden marketplace where he's going. Murder for hire only costs a carton of cigarettes. It's real easy to score sex too. I guess prison is perfect for him because everything he loves is available in one place. lol

numismatist
Legendary

Activity: 1245
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 07:31:28 AM

I would say that he will likely be sentenced to life in prison on the current case, however as mentioned above he will likely win at least one of his appeals which will likely result in at least some of the evidence thrown out (or potentially allow more evidence/testimony in his favor)

I would say the trial that he just went though will be largely ignored
At least in local news of my country it got stated several times "Bitcoins worth millions" which will probably stick, and that kind of advertisement at the prime time  Cool

AGD
Legendary

Activity: 2070
Merit: 1164

Keeper of the Private Key

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 07:35:13 AM

Well, the good news for him is he can find plenty of drugs in prison. There's no need for a hidden marketplace where he's going. Murder for hire only costs a carton of cigarettes. It's real easy to score sex too. I guess prison is perfect for him because everything he loves is available in one place. lol

- No holidays in Asia
- No Bitoins
- No internet

You think he knew?

Bitcoin is not a bubble, it's the pin!
+++ GPG Public key FFBD756C24B54962E6A772EA1C680D74DB714D40 +++ http://pgp.mit.edu/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x1C680D74DB714D40
bitcoin_bagholder

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 07:35:45 AM

I doubt being butt-fucked by a big black man is on his list of life's pleasures.

Could be wrong........ Shocked

Bitmixer sucks

Bit-X sucks
turvarya

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 08:09:56 AM

I am not finished reading this thread, but I already have one thing to say:
Everybody, who says he deserves it, because he attempted murder is a FUCKING IDIOT.
Attempted murder was not an accusation in this trial, it has no value whatsoever in this trial.

https://forum.bitcoin.com/
New censorship-free forum by Roger Ver. Try it out.
AGD
Legendary

Activity: 2070
Merit: 1164

Keeper of the Private Key

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 09:39:02 AM

I reduced it to only 2 assumptions about this:

1. Chatlogs/Journal are planted by someone else and therefore they are untrue
2. Chatlogs/Journal are not planted and therefore representing the truth

If the logs telling the truth, Ross at least "thought" he was hiring a hitman and he also "thought" that the job was done several times. He never gave up the site, but he created the lie about this to protect his business, he knew was illegal. He places notes about the murders side by side with some trivial server issues, like (a. watched the pic of a tortured to death guy. b. Server got DDosed)
That speaks a clear language: This guy turned from a nerd into a psychopath and seem to deserve the sentence.

If all the files had been planted by someone else, we only have his statement, that "he is the founder of the site" and he "gave it to someone else" and he "was tricked back into the SR administration site". Poor Ross beeing the fall guy for the "Real DPR" (Karpeles, Variety Jones aka Cimon etc)

Everything looks clear at version 1., but there's a lot of room to speculate about 2.

If Ross was framed, it was most likely not the FBI. It might be possible when I wear my tinfoil baseball cap, but, cmon....
Let's say every statement from Ross/Dratel is true and he was framed by a hacker, who maybe has planted all the proof on his pc, it would have made sense for the defense to present "The Real DPR" as beeing the hacker with the masterplan instead of Karpeles. The "Real DPR" who opened Silkroad 2 just a few weeks after the arrest of Ross Ulbricht and the closing of SR1. He later gave the site up again to another fall guy: Blake Benthall ("Defcon") . The "Real DPR" is still out there!
Possible, that "Variety Jones" aka "Cimon" and "The Real DPR" are the same person:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=935434

I also can imagine that 1. is right and "The Real DPR" / Variety Jones still framed him at some point, when SR got too much publicity.

Side story: Possible that the hacker Variety Jones found the chatlogs about the hitman stories on Ross' computer and thought "What a fucking asshole. I will teach him how Kingpin wannabees end up"

Best movie title so far: "Variety Jones"

Bitcoin is not a bubble, it's the pin!
+++ GPG Public key FFBD756C24B54962E6A772EA1C680D74DB714D40 +++ http://pgp.mit.edu/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x1C680D74DB714D40
noddy2000

Activity: 388

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 10:02:11 AM

on a German news site it said that the entire hitman stuff was all sting ops from FBI agents

not sure if it was a mistranslation? Did he actively attempt to hire a hitman and the "hitman" was an agent? Or was the ENTIRE hitman hiring process initiated and designed by the FBI?

In other words, would DPR have tried to hire a hitman at all, if the FBI would not have been involved?

There are 2 separate hitman incidents.

The friendlychemist/redandwhite/nipplesuckcanuck situation had nothing to do with the FBI, and the authorities can not find any murders related to these 5 alleged/attempted hits or even any names to match anyone in this scenario, but here is the address Ross sent the bitcoins to for these hits https://blockchain.info/address/1MwvS1idEevZ5gd428TjL3hB2kHaBH9WTL  Not sure what the 2,555 btc is but the 3,000 is for nipplesuckcanuck and roommates and the 1,670 is for friendlychemist.

The other incident involved an FBI agent who was posing as a drug dealer on silk road. Eventually Ross asked him to kill an employee who was arrested and had stolen funds from silk road. The FBI staged the torture/murder of this person and was paid 80k from Ross.

So the truthful and honest FBI say!!!! Lol

So do the chat logs on the computer he was using and logged into silk road as DPR when he got arrested.

No wait, I'm sorry, Karpeles put those in there via torrent while he was downloading the colbert report.

The FBI are the biggest drug runners in the world bar none! Seriously, and they use guns to make sure it stays that way! They cause more deaths around the world than anyone else because of this! Not to mention the fear that is created from their bullshit! Anyone who listens to Ross knows he is the complete opposite! And he created genuine compitition! Governments, alphabet agencies and banksters don't like competition! Only thing he did wrong is opsec!

Uhh...do you have concrete proof? Otherwise this is just FUD

Seriously? You need proof of that! Fuck you got a lot to learn!

Gladio b
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cze1zVDsQMs

http://www2.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/NSAEBB/NSAEBB2/nsaebb2.htm

http://pando.com/2014/10/26/the-biggest-cia-drug-money-scandal-you-never-read/

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=i7gW7QwevFI

Seriously, I can go on and on and on with this! You obviously never used your brain for critical thinking and questioning things and fill it with bullshit that's spoon fed you! Hell, CIA was formed by Prescott bush after WW2 for crying out loud! I'll go even further and show you more, this is title JFK to 911 - its all a richmans trick but it actually goes from the late 1800's to present day. You won't learn nothing in a 10 minute clip and you need look at multiple sources over and over and make YOUR OWN judgement!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=U1Qt6a-vaNM

And how do they get everyone to go along with it still today.... Human Resources - Social Engineering!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4rnJEdDNDsI

Even Alex Jones, mark dice, David icke etc etc are apart of the social engineering program providing some truth and steering people the wrong direction. What you'd call a crypto Jew but I'm going a little off track here but all relivent! You wanted proof the CIA are drug runners! Here's more!

http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-spoils-of-war-afghanistan-s-multibillion-dollar-heroin-trade/91

http://www.mediaroots.org/opium-what-afghanistan-is-really-about/

http://www.thenewamerican.com/mobile-home

https://www.corbettreport.com/the-cia-and-the-drug-trade-eyeopener-preview/

Do you need more evidence or is that enough for you to get started with?

████████████████     ██                ██              ██    ▄████████████████      ████████████████     ▄████████████████▄    █████████████████▄
                     ██                ██              ██                                                                ██                    ██
                     ██                ██              ██                                                                ██                    ██
                     ██                ▀████████████████▀    ▄████████████████▄            ██             █████████████████     ██             ██
█████████████        ██                        ██                            ██            ██             ██             ██     ██             ██
██                   ██                        ██                            ██            ██             ██             ██     ██             ██
██                   ██                        ██                            ██            ██             ██             ██     ██             ██
████████████████     ████████████████          ██             ████████████████▀     ████████████████      ██             ██     ██             ██

█     █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █

█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█     █

█     █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █

█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█     █
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████████████▀▀  █████
█████████████▀▀      ██████
██████████▀▀    ▄     ███████
███████▀▀     ▄█▀     █████████
███▀▀      ▄██▀       █████████
█████▄    ██▀        ██████████
████████ █          █████████
███████ █ ▄███▄▄   ████████
████████████████▄▄███████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
TOKEN GENERATION EVENT
JUNE 4 UNTIL JUNE 24  [ WHITEPAPER ]
[TWITTER] [FACEBOOK] [REDDIT] [STEEMIT]
noddy2000

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 10:05:14 AM

on a German news site it said that the entire hitman stuff was all sting ops from FBI agents

not sure if it was a mistranslation? Did he actively attempt to hire a hitman and the "hitman" was an agent? Or was the ENTIRE hitman hiring process initiated and designed by the FBI?

In other words, would DPR have tried to hire a hitman at all, if the FBI would not have been involved?

There are 2 separate hitman incidents.

The friendlychemist/redandwhite/nipplesuckcanuck situation had nothing to do with the FBI, and the authorities can not find any murders related to these 5 alleged/attempted hits or even any names to match anyone in this scenario, but here is the address Ross sent the bitcoins to for these hits https://blockchain.info/address/1MwvS1idEevZ5gd428TjL3hB2kHaBH9WTL  Not sure what the 2,555 btc is but the 3,000 is for nipplesuckcanuck and roommates and the 1,670 is for friendlychemist.

The other incident involved an FBI agent who was posing as a drug dealer on silk road. Eventually Ross asked him to kill an employee who was arrested and had stolen funds from silk road. The FBI staged the torture/murder of this person and was paid 80k from Ross.

So the truthful and honest FBI say!!!! Lol

So do the chat logs on the computer he was using and logged into silk road as DPR when he got arrested.

No wait, I'm sorry, Karpeles put those in there via torrent while he was downloading the colbert report.
This evidence is certainly damming, however you need to remember how the FBI ultimately came into possession of this information. They essentially hacked into silk road servers via some kind of exploit and was likely unconstitutional

That is questionable, but that doesn't change the evidence that was on Ross' computer, that he was using, that was logged into SR as DPR.

Do you know how easy it is to manipulate chat logs and pretty much everything! I can get 100,000 of people private keys for bitcoin wallets if I ready wanted right now! Write a bot and bam! I'll have made a load of bitcoins! I won't say exactly how but trust me, I can have that done in minutes!

People are so stupid and blind lol

████████████████     ██                ██              ██    ▄████████████████      ████████████████     ▄████████████████▄    █████████████████▄
                     ██                ▀████████████████▀    ▄████████████████▄            ██             █████████████████     ██             ██
█████████████        ██                        ██                            ██            ██             ██             ██     ██             ██
████████████████     ████████████████          ██             ████████████████▀     ████████████████      ██             ██     ██             ██

█     █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █

█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█     █

█     █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █

█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█     █
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
TOKEN GENERATION EVENT
noddy2000

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 10:07:23 AM

Mandatory federal sentencing guidelines requires he be sentenced to a MINIMUM of 20 years and a MAXIMUM of life in prison.

His lawyer said they will appeal.

An appeal does not allow you to do anything g different though! Just a new judge and jury, the same (restricteded) information as to be used. The mafia runs this world, face the truth! It will set you free!

█     █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █

█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█     █

█     █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █

█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█     █
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
TOKEN GENERATION EVENT
noddy2000

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 10:10:27 AM

Everybody, who says he deserves it, because he attempted murder is a FUCKING IDIOT.
Attempted murder was not an accusation in this trial, it has no value whatsoever in this trial.

Thank you thank you thank you! People are such sheep, especially here where mosts peoples motivations are greed! Says it all really! I'm glad someone's paying attention! I've tried but people keep reading the CIA scrypt back to me lol. Oh the irony of it all :-)

█     █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █

█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█     █

█     █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █

█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█     █
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
TOKEN GENERATION EVENT
bitkilo
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1010

https://www.bitcoin.com/

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2015, 10:23:42 AM

Thank you thank you thank you! People are such sheep, especially here where mosts peoples motivations are greed! Says it all really! I'm glad someone's paying attention! I've tried but people keep reading the CIA scrypt back to me lol. Oh the irony of it all :-)
My thoughts exactly.

Regarding your other post please don't hack my private keys but if you really can do this then why not report the bug you have found and get a massive reward doing things the right way, just like the guy that found the reused R problem with blockchain wallets.
If this is true then everybody in the BTC community should know that it is being looked at and fixed ASAP.

noddy2000

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 10:33:20 AM
Last edit: February 06, 2015, 10:46:55 AM by noddy2000

My thoughts exactly.

Regarding your other post please don't hack my private keys but if you really can do this then why not report the bug you have found and get a massive reward doing things the right way.
If this is true then everybody in the BTC community should know that it is being looked at and fixed ASAP.

I'll be honest, me personally in don't know the exact method but people that do and have done it. But you don't even need that. Log on to any dark market (there's 100's now and some ALOT bigger than silkroad ever was) and you can buy 50,000/100,000 of them for like 0.1btc ATM. And trust me, its possible. All wireless routers are accessible because the the pin is so weak. The first 4 numbers relate to the second 3 and the last is a debug number. I.e, instead of millions of combinations there is only 11,000. Easy to break within a day with software readily available like Kali Linux.

I can spend 3 months setting your computer to be secure and as soon as you connect it to the I ternet I can not guartee anything! Nothing! I'm just a person with a passing interest, you should see what the real people can do out there! Lol.the problems start because were not educated, were programmed at school to be consumers and not to think critically but follow orders. Not to question or be punished! Thank rockerfeller and gates in 1903 for that when they took over how the education system should be ran. And thank ford for fordism and reducing people to mindless robots!

Until the people take the power back and get rid of all centralised systems that manipulate us all nothing will change. Hell, cars even have to come with weather it takes diesel or petrol because some people are that dumb! See the human resources video I posted above (edit: here - https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4rnJEdDNDsI) to see just how bad it all is! Were guinea pigs for the rich and powerful. That's just the facts

JP Morgan helped switch the titanic out for the olympoca back in 1912 which netted them 15.8 million on the insurance. Also killing many people against the formation of the fed bank at the same time which came to be in 1913 and america died that day. Incidently, as I have now left, Adam from TMT first ( http://www.tmtfirst.co.uk/ ) in the UK started hanging out with jp Morgan and co. They brought a new gm in called frank moth from amazon no less and now (within 6 months) all the tech team have left (including me) and Adams company as been destroyed under his nose. In 6 months! TMT will not be around by the end of 2015 and adam still does not see whats happening as he's busy been brainwashed by jp morgan. I've witnessed first hand how these sick fuckers work and operate! I've lived in India and south america and extensively traveled (not resorts) so I have experience. But this day and age experience and wiseness is frowned upon over youthfulness and sillyness which is applauded! This is all apart of the social engineering though. Can't blame the zombies, they never stood a chance :-)

█     █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █

█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█     █

█     █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █

█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█     █
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
TOKEN GENERATION EVENT
bitkilo
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1010

https://www.bitcoin.com/

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2015, 11:03:07 AM

Your post is interesting but i would bet those people on the darknet selling 50k plus private addresses are just scams, why would anyone sell access to that many private addresses with who know how many btc that can be scammed from them for so little, they would just hack the accounts themselfs and get a lot more btc from 1 address than selling 100k private keys for so little, dosen't add up to me but i will do my research and get back to you.
I never doubt anyone without looking into things myself, i am very open minded but find this hard to beleive.

For the sake of the whole BTC community i hope your wrong.

Anyway we are getting off topic so send me the links and we'll leave this thread to the right topic.

noddy2000

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 11:28:46 AM

Your post is interesting but i would bet those people on the darknet selling 50k plus private addresses are just scams, why would anyone sell access to that many private addresses with who know how many btc that can be scammed from them for so little, they would just hack the accounts themselfs and get a lot more btc from 1 address than selling 100k private keys for so little, dosen't add up to me but i will do my research and get back to you.
I never doubt anyone without looking into things myself, i am very open minded but find this hard to beleive.

For the sake of the whole BTC community i hope your wrong.

Anyway we are getting off topic so send me the links and we'll leave this thread to the right topic.

Good point but if you know how these sites work they work a lot better than any clear net site. Ones I've seen on there have excellent feedback and a lot of it to boot. I know this stuff is possible too because people I know personally can do it. Amongst many other things! They don't use what they know for bad. Unforetunitly most people think that 'hackers' are unerringly bad bit that's just the msm once more policing people with what they want you to believe. Most people who know this kind of stuff don't use it maliciously believe it or not. I know bits and bobs but as I say, that's just a passing interest and have no will to go further down the rabbit hole per say :-)

I don't doubt these listings, the dark net markets have a good community spirit unlike clear net sites! Russ is a hero but I'm an anarchist who wants all governments gone so the people can govern themselves! I'm going to think that ain't I :-)

The sad thing is, this trial sets president and if the government/company/bank/military industrial estate doesn't like what's someone's doing on your web site/services, its your problem as you can be arrested and sent to jail now! People miss this and continue to talk about false allogations of attempted.murder that are not even up for trial! Again, social engineering as made people not question, just accept! Will amazon be going prison for fraud on their site then? Money laundering (not actually a crime as there is no victim) at PayPal so they get locked up? Haha. Nope. Talk about 1 system for some and 1 for another!

Yet more rights gone from the people for the sense of a false security!

█     █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █

█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█     █

█     █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █

█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█     █
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
TOKEN GENERATION EVENT
crazy_rabbit
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1001

RUM AND CARROTS: A PIRATE LIFE FOR ME

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 12:03:28 PM

So he took the fall for it. We can't really know if he was DPR or not.
I highly doubt that he was the only and main person behind Silk Road.

Didn't he set up the site using his own email address and the first postings about it was on here using a screen name that was traced directly back to him?

I am surprised how fast this trial went, did his lawyers even try?
I hope he didn't pay for them.

They caught him red-handed, not to mention all the other evidence they had against him. He was fucked from the start, but the best they could come up with was pathetically trying to shift blame on to Karpales.

Yeah, I mean the idea of running such an enterprise from a public library in America boggles the mind. Reading his journal is pathetic- he talks about wanting his friends and girlfriend and wanting to have a nice normal life, and balance, etc.... When you run a billion dollar drug market the last thing you get to have is a life. He should have lived alone, outside america, with no friends, no girlfriend, nothing like that, should have been 1 million times more careful, bought a secure laptop invest in making sure it self destructs should it be snatched away from him, etc....

The idea that he KNEW he didn't know what he was doing yet thought he was still anonymous from the US government is just pure idiocy. If you know you are an amateur at least double down on the isolation, jurisdictional things, self destructing laptop, etc....  I mean, the only think that could hint for me that maybe he didn't do it is how hard it is to believe someone could be so stupid in doing what he was doing.

more or less retired.
noddy2000

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 12:09:57 PM

So he took the fall for it. We can't really know if he was DPR or not.
I highly doubt that he was the only and main person behind Silk Road.

Didn't he set up the site using his own email address and the first postings about it was on here using a screen name that was traced directly back to him?

I am surprised how fast this trial went, did his lawyers even try?
I hope he didn't pay for them.

They caught him red-handed, not to mention all the other evidence they had against him. He was fucked from the start, but the best they could come up with was pathetically trying to shift blame on to Karpales.

Yeah, I mean the idea of running such an enterprise from a public library in America boggles the mind. Reading his journal is pathetic- he talks about wanting his friends and girlfriend and wanting to have a nice normal life, and balance, etc.... When you run a billion dollar drug market the last thing you get to have is a life. He should have lived alone, outside america, with no friends, no girlfriend, nothing like that, should have been 1 million times more careful, bought a secure laptop invest in making sure it self destructs should it be snatched away from him, etc....

The idea that he KNEW he didn't know what he was doing yet thought he was still anonymous from the US government is just pure idiocy. If you know you are an amateur at least double down on the isolation, jurisdictional things, self destructing laptop, etc....  I mean, the only think that could hint for me that maybe he didn't do it is how hard it is to believe someone could be so stupid in doing what he was doing.

I don't believe he was the originator tbh. You got remember even the defence uses what ever it can to get the best result even lies. I know this personally as I've been in that situation myself. So the prossicution lies to the extreme and so does the defense. This is facts for every case there as ever been! I don't understand why they would say he was (probably the evidence was so strongly pointing at it, I don't know) but they all lie. Courts are filled with lies up on lies!

█     █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █

█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█     █

█     █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █

█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█     █
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
TOKEN GENERATION EVENT
MJK

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 12:56:29 PM

It might not have been relevant in this trial but it is relevant to his character, so they can think he deserved prison time based on that.
noddy2000

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 01:05:03 PM

It might not have been relevant in this trial but it is relevant to his character, so they can think he deserved prison time based on that.

Have you listened to him speak? Read anything he wrote on the silkroad forums (were still up when I last checked but was a while ago). Have you seen his mother speak? His father? Anyone with 2 braincells knows that's an FBI fabrication. Intact, when was the last time the FBI told the truth? Intact, have they ever?

█     █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █

█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█     █

█     █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █

█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█     █
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
TOKEN GENERATION EVENT
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 01:08:39 PM

It was relevant in this trial. The "hits" were part of silk road business when he wasn't running the site according to him.
hilariousandco
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 3850
Merit: 2644

Join the world-leading crypto sportsbook NOW!

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 01:14:06 PM

Have you listened to him speak? Read anything he wrote on the silkroad forums (were still up when I last checked but was a while ago). Have you seen his mother speak? His father? Anyone with 2 braincells knows that's an FBI fabrication. Intact, when was the last time the FBI told the truth? Intact, have they ever?

You're being very silly. Have you seen any evidence to suggest the FBI faked theirs? From what I read Ross was trying to blame it on someone else and act like a dumb patsy (which I guess was his best option as pathetic as it was). Anyone with 2 brain cells would know that his parents are biased sources and of course they would think he's innocent. His mother was shocked when she found out in court he admitted to creating it as he told them he had nothing to do with any of it, but of course people in this situation tell people what they want to hear and use every lie in the book to get off.

"My son would never hurt a fly. He's innocent" - Adolf Hitler's mother  Grin.

▄▄███████▄███████▄▄▄
 █████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███████████████
       ▀▀███▄
███████████████
          ▀███
 █████████████
             ███
███████████▀▀               ███
███                         ███
███                         ███