Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 04:14:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which game of MULTICRYPTOS do you prefer?
101 HOURS - 11 (26.8%)
TIME - 5 (12.2%)
TARGET - 14 (34.1%)
CROWD - 1 (2.4%)
ROUND - 2 (4.9%)
VOLUME - 8 (19.5%)
Total Voters: 41

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: MULTICRYPTOS x2? x10? x100? many games! +50 BTC invested!  (Read 37289 times)
crazyearner
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 06:23:40 PM

F.A.O admin.

For future updates and restarts maybe to have in back office where this info is. My portfolio

In this section to have a status section of each round so that people can clearly see how far completed the round is and maybe have some sort of timeer or count down timer based of new deposits coming in and then the timer going down based off new deposits and  once it is at x point it stops new investments coming in. And heres a nice feature I think all would like to see.

If member invests and  time is due to restart and start new round if person is not at 98% to brake even point to reach 100% customer on restart gets refund to them to try another round. Or that 99% gets sent back to the customer that way its only a 1% loss or call it a 1% fee. That way this covers some of the costs for the site hosting etc and it could be also used as a reserve pot for customers to be given back as a split bonus to long active customers to your game.

=
  R E B E L L I O U S 
  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄                           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▀        █▄▄                     ▄▄█        ▀▄
█            █████████████████████            █
█▄          ██       ██ ██       ██          ▄█
█        █            █            █        █
  █    █               █               █    █
   █ ██               █ █               ██ █
    █ █               █ █               █ █
    █ ███▄  █████▄   ██ ██   ▄█████  ▄███ █
    █     ███     █         █     ███     █
     █   █   ▀███ █  █   █  █ ███▀   █   █
     █   █      █ █  █   █  █ █      █   █
     █   █      ██  █     █  ██      █   █
      █  █     ██  █       █  ██     █  █
      █  █    ██  █ ███████ █  ██    █  █
      █ ███   ██  █         █  ██   ███ █
       █   ▀███      █   █      ███▀   █
        █     ██       █       ██     █
         █      █   ▄▄███▄▄   █      █
          ███   ███▀       ▀███   ███
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
  R E B E L L I O U S
waterpile

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 07:01:44 PM

F.A.O admin.

For future updates and restarts maybe to have in back office where this info is. My portfolio

In this section to have a status section of each round so that people can clearly see how far completed the round is and maybe have some sort of timeer or count down timer based of new deposits coming in and then the timer going down based off new deposits and  once it is at x point it stops new investments coming in. And heres a nice feature I think all would like to see.

If member invests and  time is due to restart and start new round if person is not at 98% to brake even point to reach 100% customer on restart gets refund to them to try another round. Or that 99% gets sent back to the customer that way its only a 1% loss or call it a 1% fee. That way this covers some of the costs for the site hosting etc and it could be also used as a reserve pot for customers to be given back as a split bonus to long active customers to your game.

Don't be surprised, he need to get rich quickly but i nstead he killed his own milking factory..
crazyearner
Legendary

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 08:12:27 PM

F.A.O admin.

Don't be surprised, he need to get rich quickly but i nstead he killed his own milking factory..

Well seems something is going to be sorted out as now awaiting admins return. If this does happen then Admin is a honest guy doing a good job. So I need to wait for his return to find out what is going on and then can make a call to re deposit invest and continue or not. No doubt I will continue but work across each of them and not just one fund.

=
  R E B E L L I O U S 
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
  R E B E L L I O U S
multicryptos (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2015, 10:44:20 AM

F.A.O admin.

Well seems something is going to be sorted out as now awaiting admins return. If this does happen then Admin is a honest guy doing a good job. So I need to wait for his return to find out what is going on and then can make a call to re deposit invest and continue or not. No doubt I will continue but work across each of them and not just one fund.

I take good note about all your advices and comments:

Regards RESTART round this is the FAQ info

What's the "Restart-Pot"?
Because the first investments in a round have a great chance of getting huge winnings, we decide to introduce a dynamic fee that goes to a "Restart-Pot". This fee is applied to the first 10 investments of a round. First one pays 95% to "Restart-Pot", second = 85%, third = 75% and so on, until investment number 10 that pays 5% to the pot. Next investments work as normally. This "Restart-Pot" is then used to cover active investments when game restarts.

When a game restarts?
If the volume of new investments incoming is low, a restart is done and a new round starts. This happens when the current amount of shares is less than 5% of maxium amount of shares of the current round. Check the main page and when you see the tag "SLOW" in one fund it means that it is close to the point of restart. However, the minimum duration of a round is 20 hours.

When a game restarts, the last investment is kept as the first investment of the new round. The other active investments end with a refund of the initial amount always that the "Restart-Pot" is enough to cover the balances. From one round end, until next round start, a countdown of 1:00 hour is set.

Actually to know when a game restart you must check the tags bellow each GAME:

JUST STARTED: less than 10 hours from round start.
HOT: volume of incoming investments is high.
LIVE: running well
SLOW: current shares is less than 10% of maximum shares of the round.
RESTART: current shares bellow 5% of maximum shares of the round.

But We are going to improve it and show the amount of "RESTART-POT" and how close to RESTART point is a game, in the home page. Also the old "proof of transparency" page, now renamed to "Funds" is going to show information about each round: time of start, duration, numbe of investment, restart-pot amount and total volume of shares. Expect this improvements on next update.

LovSan

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

(●´ω´●) Nil de nihilo fit

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 07:28:08 PM

F.A.O admin.

I take good note about all your advices and comments:

Regards RESTART round this is the FAQ info

What's the "Restart-Pot"?
Because the first investments in a round have a great chance of getting huge winnings, we decide to introduce a dynamic fee that goes to a "Restart-Pot". This fee is applied to the first 10 investments of a round. First one pays 95% to "Restart-Pot", second = 85%, third = 75% and so on, until investment number 10 that pays 5% to the pot. Next investments work as normally. This "Restart-Pot" is then used to cover active investments when game restarts.

When a game restarts?
If the volume of new investments incoming is low, a restart is done and a new round starts. This happens when the current amount of shares is less than 5% of maxium amount of shares of the current round. Check the main page and when you see the tag "SLOW" in one fund it means that it is close to the point of restart. However, the minimum duration of a round is 20 hours.

When a game restarts, the last investment is kept as the first investment of the new round. The other active investments end with a refund of the initial amount always that the "Restart-Pot" is enough to cover the balances. From one round end, until next round start, a countdown of 1:00 hour is set.

Actually to know when a game restart you must check the tags bellow each GAME:

JUST STARTED: less than 10 hours from round start.
HOT: volume of incoming investments is high.
LIVE: running well
SLOW: current shares is less than 10% of maximum shares of the round.
RESTART: current shares bellow 5% of maximum shares of the round.

But We are going to improve it and show the amount of "RESTART-POT" and how close to RESTART point is a game, in the home page. Also the old "proof of transparency" page, now renamed to "Funds" is going to show information about each round: time of start, duration, numbe of investment, restart-pot amount and total volume of shares. Expect this improvements on next update.

Don't you think to charge 5-10% from all who wins more fair, than to rip off first gamblers?

❄❁❇❂❇❃❇❅❇❆❇❈❇❉❇❊❇❋❄♒❇♓❇♉❇♈❇♊❇♋❇♌❇♍❇♎❇♏❇♐❇♑❄❋❇❊❇❉❇❈❇❆❇❅❇❃❇❂❇❁❄
multicryptos (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2015, 10:03:09 PM

Don't you think to charge 5-10% from all who wins more fair, than to rip off first gamblers?

Well, first investors in a round normally have a huge win. Let's image there is only 1 investment, so when second investment goes in, the first receive 100% no matters the amount of shares it have. So I think it is a good way to equilibrate the round, to give some of this first investment amount to the RESTART-POT

multicryptos (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2015, 09:14:01 AM

FUND: TARGET starts in less than 2 horus

FUND: TIMESHARES restarted, round 3 starts soon!

multicryptos (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2015, 11:13:23 AM

FUND 3: TARGET! RUNNING!

dinca030

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 11:24:42 AM

FUND 3: TARGET! RUNNING!
http://s3.postimg.org/7pbangv43/Screenshot_10.png
Ok, but what about that?
multicryptos (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2015, 11:33:02 AM

First investment is created by admin.

In next update, we are going to add the amount of RESTART-POT and how close ROUND is to restart at the home page.

Raimonn
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 02:27:04 PM

Hi, Multicryptos.

I have some questions about Target game:

There is Restart also for this game?
And if the game restarts we will receive the coins that we have at the restart time? Or we lose it?

Investing Id:2195

Thanks.
multicryptos (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2015, 06:09:26 PM

Hi, Multicryptos.

I have some questions about Target game:

There is Restart also for this game?
And if the game restarts we will receive the coins that we have at the restart time? Or we lose it?

Investing Id:2195

Thanks.

Yes, there is a restart for TARGET FUND.

But since the criteria are the same than the other games, it is difficult that restart happens (because it is needed than current shrares are 5% of maxium shares of the round, and in TARGET this will happen only if some investors withdraw). This game is still kind of experimental, so perhaps we introduce other criteria for RESTART in future updates.

multicryptos (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2015, 06:17:53 PM
Last edit: March 02, 2015, 06:49:16 PM by multicryptos

Dear users,

I am realising that the introduction of RESTART perhaps was not the best idea, at least for TIMES-SHARES fund. Furthermore restart happen two often (today round 3 already started).

In next update I am thinking about to separate FUNDS in two types:

CONTINOUS: like TIMESHARES and others that can work like a wheel of players going in and out.

ROUNDS: those ones where there is a lot of investors in first hours and then normally slow done until became almost frozen. In this case there will be transparent rules about when and how restart happens.

What do you think?

bachel

Activity: 261

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 09:40:40 PM

dont do rounds on fund 3 and time share it will be much better for everyone maybe disabel early withdraw on fund 3 but dont do rounds

crazyearner
Legendary

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 09:51:52 PM

Fund 3  Iam so far happy with seems to be working a lot more better than the last few.  I am going to wait it out and see how this progresses. I also seen more reinvest option on this guessing this because it is endless on waiting to hit target then again I feel it is better than 101 and the other one.  Just give enough time or maybe have timer on when it will restart etc

=
  R E B E L L I O U S 
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
  R E B E L L I O U S
Grumpster

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 10:23:02 PM

Looks interesting, just thrown a little into plan 2 just to see how it works, nothing I wouldn't miss but hey, if you want to give me free DOGE, I won't moan Cheesy
multicryptos (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2015, 08:03:10 AM

Fund 3  Iam so far happy with seems to be working a lot more better than the last few.  I am going to wait it out and see how this progresses. I also seen more reinvest option on this guessing this because it is endless on waiting to hit target then again I feel it is better than 101 and the other one.  Just give enough time or maybe have timer on when it will restart etc

I am going to take into consideration reinvest option for fund 3 and how a better restart can work.

On next update I want to remove RESTART for FUND TIMESHARES and introduce a new game:

FUND NUMBER OF INV: Like TIMESHARES, but in this one istead of choosing number of hours, you choose on how many new investment your investment is active. Let's say you choose 100. Then your investment is active until 100 new investment are done. This is nice because you are not attached at frequency of investments.

Raimonn
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 12:47:11 PM

I expect that new game was like 101Hours or Target. Time shares is more difficult to understand how it works.
shulio
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 09:05:44 PM

Hi all winners.

I'm lost this and oder jobs and mining all of them. Lost is total 15 BTC. Please help me only winners.

BTC donate is : 1DUCsoCgs9uuLgS4Q6YBsfj2z3XNGDTMGv

Thanks for now all friends...

you lost 15 jobs? hope this serves you right as with this lost you will finally learn to keep your coins secure and not to waste them onto some ponzis sites anymore
crazyearner
Legendary

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 12:41:21 AM

I am going to take into consideration reinvest option for fund 3 and how a better restart can work.

On next update I want to remove RESTART for FUND TIMESHARES and introduce a new game:

FUND NUMBER OF INV: Like TIMESHARES, but in this one istead of choosing number of hours, you choose on how many new investment your investment is active. Let's say you choose 100. Then your investment is active until 100 new investment are done. This is nice because you are not attached at frequency of investments.

Well maybe just an idea for when making updates you introduce them you give plenty of notice on them so that people do not lose out as much or if changes are made to it. Your funds get refunded if changes made say mid way or to the start of someone's investment.

=
  R E B E L L I O U S 
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
  R E B E L L I O U S
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: