Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:30:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Spreadcoin Scam alert!!!  (Read 5642 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001

All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2015, 04:59:31 AM

While some of the evidence is circumstantial, you must admit, it is pretty damning.

- Mr. DRKclone easymined over 80k during the first month. (Too bad he didn't lose SPR's original code instead. Roll Eyes Tongue )

- 400 66 coin SPR blocks were flashmined during the first 65 minutes after launch and the difficulty barely budged. If this was a minting/difficulty exploit, there are likely other flashmines hidden thoughout the blockchain.

Btw, did you see him lose his wallet.dat ?

Was he using his hard drive as a door stop ?

Did the dog eat it ?

Was it used as ass wipe ?

Did he enable TRIM on his hard drive so he could test if it actually worked ? eg. make deleted data unrecoverable.

Every single altcoin in history with PoW was mined by the devs. The difference is, this one wasn't dumped and forgotten. There are 1,779,378 SPR minted to this moment and you guys bitch about 80-90k coins. That's 5% of all the coins (it will be ~4.3% in a month). I'd say that amount isn't posing any danger. From the hundreds of DRK clones this one at least made the effort of having a custom algo, come up with a method that seemingly renders pool mining worthless and working on having improved masternodes.

Did you mean 15% ? And even that is a conservative guess. Or lets try a more accurate number like.. 50-60% of the coins owned by just a handful of people.

Custom crippled algo is more like it.

Hatch

Activity: 198
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 05:02:11 AM

I have 3 CPU's and a couple of GPU's mining to a single wallet, but I never considered myself a pool until this week!!! Boy do I feel all special and shit now!  Grin

LOL! Since I'm now a pool, can someone please tell me how to start collecting my pool fees?!?!
bathrobehero
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051

ICO? Not even once.

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 11:59:13 AM

While some of the evidence is circumstantial, you must admit, it is pretty damning.

- Mr. DRKclone easymined over 80k during the first month. (Too bad he didn't lose SPR's original code instead. Roll Eyes Tongue )

- 400 66 coin SPR blocks were flashmined during the first 65 minutes after launch and the difficulty barely budged. If this was a minting/difficulty exploit, there are likely other flashmines hidden thoughout the blockchain.

Did the dog eat it ?

Did he enable TRIM on his hard drive so he could test if it actually worked ? eg. make deleted data unrecoverable.

Every single altcoin in history with PoW was mined by the devs. The difference is, this one wasn't dumped and forgotten. There are 1,779,378 SPR minted to this moment and you guys bitch about 80-90k coins. That's 5% of all the coins (it will be ~4.3% in a month). I'd say that amount isn't posing any danger. From the hundreds of DRK clones this one at least made the effort of having a custom algo, come up with a method that seemingly renders pool mining worthless and working on having improved masternodes.

Did you mean 15% ? And even that is a conservative guess. Or lets try a more accurate number like.. 50-60% of the coins owned by just a handful of people.

This is exactly the problem. You "conservative guess" turning into a "more accurate number" as if you had any basis. No factual data or new information just speclation. No wonder they delete stuff from their thread, replying to nonsense is tiring but if you don't reply the next person will take that nonsense seriously and we end up with threads like this.

I have 3 CPU's and a couple of GPU's mining to a single wallet, but I never considered myself a pool until this week!!! Boy do I feel all special and shit now!  Grin

LOL! Since I'm now a pool, can someone please tell me how to start collecting my pool fees?!?!

Haha, You're a pool, I'm a pool, everyone is a pool!

Not your keys, not your coins!
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2015, 12:14:50 PM

Did the dog eat it ?

This is exactly the problem. You "conservative guess" turning into a "more accurate number" as if you had any basis. No factual data or new information just speclation. No wonder they delete stuff from their thread, replying to nonsense is tiring but if you don't reply the next person will take that nonsense seriously and we end up with threads like this.

The richlist does not lie dumbass. Show us your "facts" Mr Shill.

Mr DRKclone is not the incompetant wallet deleting noob you seem to believe he is.

nagatlakshmi

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2015, 12:31:21 PM

Why don't you read the whitepaper.

Pools are possible but not financially viable as they can be abused.

And the block reward was decreased from 66 to 6.6 along with the block times from 10 minutes to 1 minute so the minting rate did not change.
what's the title of spr topic ?
True Decentralization (No Pools) | Testing New Masternodes
I've posted the solid proof of the existence of pools,but posts was deleted for 3 times. Why?
They are trying to hide the truth!

The people behind spreadcoin don't care.  They will continue with their scheme regardless.  

I did notice that mrfarms buy wall got dumped into which means mrfarm holds even more than he did before putting even more coins into his hands.  It's never good when one entity controls so much of one coin.  It makes the "True Decentralization" claim void.  Then there is the "No Pools" claim that is false as well.  They need to update their ANN.    
Maybe it's just a dump-from-left pocket-to-right pocket game.
Top 100 funded addresses:

Place:    Address:    Amount (SPR):    % from total coins:
1    SZt6y5AMjSDP5f6Eps3hhZNq8sz5oSiXDt    153209.88024554    8.62837308 %
2    SgqtWMVphrRCnZbu8GQPckpgFvykjLvW9U    91999.90000000    5.18118975 %
3    SWKncAs8wXLbbhGVWw7M6xMnnNx52SKoBo    56271.02000000    3.16903423 %
4    SVsUNu13XTh5eHpoLFgFjSkEbzd9UVcLrD    49800.00000000    2.80460359 %
5    SSeqp38Vh2CbKFxeaQRErRBVP2oF2EJJgf    35386.74700000    1.99288750 %
6    SUhneYsAhf71qViW78ku1Eosx2hUdjEbMU    30396.81731972    1.71186793 %
7    Sj4SfnwSypktv6Mys6ee85BzrsErqwUQ1w    30000.00000000    1.68952023 %
8    SMJ3cCMmbGC614o67fQFtzifScSFBY3MKo    29153.33238692    1.64183816 %
9    SYpr2smRVvRNGxtCdWWeLuwCpvgzVnuj7q    24313.16299662    1.36925269 %
10    Sb4UuVYiHUBuynrE1EPuEzrR6rCwvFywrJ    22010.73511444    1.23958608 %

Some of them controls more than 1 wallet ,like airball has 5 wallets in total of 90K+ spr last month.

Good Observation.... Price can tell the truth soon......

bathrobehero
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051

ICO? Not even once.

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 12:50:40 PM

The richlist does not lie dumbass. Show us your "facts" Mr Shill.

Mr DRKclone is not the incompetant wallet deleting noob you seem to believe he is.

You're the one accusing the coin for being a scam, you should be the one with the facts. If you checked the richlist then why did you bother with throwing around 15% and 50-60% figures?

And here's the same for DRK which is way, way older:

And on that note, I'm done here.

Not your keys, not your coins!
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2015, 01:30:35 PM

Talk about selective reading.

Hopefully this will help clarify things for you.

2/3rds of the coin supply + 100 addys = ponzi shitcoin

Hatch

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 01:33:07 PM

Haha, You're a pool, I'm a pool, everyone is a pool!

EXACTLY!!!  Grin
fenghush

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 01:33:55 PM

You should eat more spam, you're not making much sense.

Hatch

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 02:07:42 PM
Last edit: February 06, 2015, 03:48:32 PM by Hatch

LOL!!!
If that is your main criteria for being a "ponzi shitcoin", PLEASE pass me some o' that top 5, $15,000,000 market cap XPY ponzi shit?!?!?!
 Cheesy

ol92

Activity: 445
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 02:26:17 PM

I have mined with a R9 290X and now with a GTX 970 with the public miners, and I found one or two block per day.
There are very few 6 months old coins with profitable mining you can solo mine.

For me this means the "no pool" feature works pretty well till now.
horizontalcareer (OP)

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 02:32:25 PM

It's quite possible top10 account for much more that %.
Do you remember the guy called airball who owns 5 wallet 3 of which is at top 10 ?

Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2015, 02:59:37 PM

Do you remember the guy called airball who owns 5 wallet 3 of which is at top 10 ?

Thanks for pointing that out. Smiley

Another possibility is that the block explorer has been altered /manipulated. eg. SYNC switched over to a "new and improved" block explorer soon after I exposed the hidden premine.

horizontalcareer (OP)

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 03:08:41 PM

Another possibility is that the block explorer has been altered /manipulated. eg. SYNC switched over to a "new and improved" block explorer soon after I exposed the hidden premine.
Another reason is that if you keep solo mining and mining to one address and never receive or send coins,your address is hiden from BE.
BE will never detect such an address.

thelonecrouton
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 03:19:28 PM

Another reason is that if you keep solo mining and mining to one address and never receive or send coins,your address is hiden from BE.
BE will never detect such an address.

Quoted for hilarity.  Cheesy

Spreadcoin needs better enemies than clowns like this.
Hatch

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 03:40:12 PM
Last edit: February 06, 2015, 04:02:14 PM by Hatch

Quoted for hilarity.  Cheesy

LOL! So True!!!

Hilarious how there is never an acknowledgment of relevant counter posts that defeat their logic, but even so, the BS keeps changing for effect. Guess the same old discounted "stories" they started with just don't get the same mileage that they used to and need continued "updating!"  Grin

Hey Hippie n' "HC", can ya spare some tin foil?  Wink
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2015, 04:09:04 PM

LOL! So True!!!

Hilarious how there is never an acknowledgment of relevant counter posts that defeat their logic, but even so, the BS keeps changing for effect. Guess the same old discounted "stories" they started with just don't get the same mileage that they used to and need continued "updating!"  Grin

Hey Hippie n' "HC", can ya spare some tin foil?  Wink

Here you go. --> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=621429.msg7673291#msg7673291

thelonecrouton
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 04:16:32 PM

Quoted for hilarity.  Cheesy

LOL! So True!!!

Hilarious how there is never an acknowledgment of relevant counter posts that defeat their logic, but even so, the BS keeps changing for effect. Guess the same old discounted "stories" they started with just don't get the same mileage that they used to and need continued "updating!"  Grin

Hey Hippie n' "HC", can ya spare some tin foil?  Wink

Here you go. --> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=621429.msg7673291#msg7673291

Hate to break it to you Einstein, but that's not Spreadcoin.

Well, that's my tardwrangling done. Please keep up the free publicity for Spread though, we appreciate your efforts letting the world know that Spread is hated by all manner of imbeciles and lunatics.  Smiley
Hatch

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 04:26:31 PM
Last edit: February 07, 2015, 02:46:44 AM by Hatch

Well, that's my tardwrangling done. Please keep up the free publicity for Spread though, we appreciate your efforts letting the world know that Spread is hated by all manner of imbeciles and lunatics.  Smiley

Noticed that too! Someone needs to put down the bong!  Grin
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2015, 04:41:40 PM

LOL! So True!!!

Hilarious how there is never an acknowledgment of relevant counter posts that defeat their logic, but even so, the BS keeps changing for effect. Guess the same old discounted "stories" they started with just don't get the same mileage that they used to and need continued "updating!"  Grin

Hey Hippie n' "HC", can ya spare some tin foil?  Wink

Well, that's my tardwrangling done. Please keep up the free publicity for Spread though, we appreciate your efforts letting the world know that Spread is hated by all manner of imbeciles and lunatics.  Smiley

Didn't notice the conflicting SYNC explorers eh ?

Have the SPR and DRK blockexplorers been manipulated aswell ?

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: