Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:37:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] A bunch of old gear  (Read 2892 times)
daddyfatsax (OP)

Activity: 857
Merit: 1000

Anger is a gift.

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 10:16:09 PM
Last edit: March 09, 2015, 04:28:23 PM by daddyfatsax

I have a bunch of old stuff I am wanting to get rid of. Everything is no PSU. Escrow is fine, OgNasty preferred.

1 Asicminer Tube with controller 800 GH/s (Burnt plugs and general pain in the ass)

1 Dragon A1 with LCD runs at 1 TH/s[/s]SOLD
1 Dragon A1 with LCD that has 1 bad blade, runs at 760 GH/s (4th blade might be savable)SOLD
1 Bitfury v2 rig with 10 cards and server heat-sinks (360 GH/s if you are nice to it and never look at it, 220 GH/s normally)SOLD
1 Bitfury v3 with 10 card (Usually only half of it works so around 120 GH/s) SOLD
9-10 November Jupiter cards, coolers, and 2 control boards. SOLD

I have the UART USB adapter for the Tube as well. Even with burnt plugs it is stable at 800 GH/s on normal clock.

I am open to offers, except obvious low ball BS.

Shipping will be discussed case by case. Would prefer to keep the shipping to the US (I ship from 35210). If you want to pay for international shipping, that can be arranged.

Any questions, just post here or send me a PM.
MCHouston

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

Where am I?

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 05:38:11 PM

I am interested in a few items.  A few questions though.

1 Asicminer Tube with controller 800 GH/s (Burnt plugs and general pain in the ass)
     Is this a Raspberry controller using the UART or the BE200?

9-10 November Jupiter cards, coolers, and 2 control boards.
     Do these have their cases or just bare cards?

I have the UART USB adapter for the Tube as well. Even with burnt plugs it is stable at 800 GH/s on normal clock.
     If the controller included with the ube is the BE200, is this also included?

TIA.

BTC 13WWomzkAoUsXtxANN9f1zRzKusgFWpngJ
LTC LKXYdqRzRC8WciNDtiRwCeb8tZtioZA2Ks
DOGE DMsTJidwkkv2nL7KwwkBbVPfjt3MhS4TZ9
sidehack
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1849

Curmudgeonly hardware guy

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 01:09:03 AM

I would guess he means the stock AM controller comes with it, but he also has a USB adapter for running on other stuff (rPi, etc).

I'm also interested in the KnC Jupiter boards. I've had a few people mention KnC stuff in the past for our museum purchases and/or for undervolt testing, but nobody ever actually followed through on anything so we're completely empty on their hardware.

Cool, quiet and up to 1TH pod miner, on sale now!
Currently in development - 200+GH USB stick; 6TH volt-adjustable S1/3/5 upgrade kit
Server PSU interface boards and cables. USB and small-scale miners. Hardware hosting, advice and odd-jobs. Supporting the home miner community since 2013 - http://www.gekkoscience.com
daddyfatsax (OP)

Anger is a gift.

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 03:44:55 AM

No it is the controller from Asicminer.

Just the cards. Cases were sold long ago.

If you buy the tube, you can have the UART adapter. So the tube comes with 1 Asicminer controller and 1 Novak (Gekkoscience) UART adapter.

I am interested in a few items.  A few questions though.

Is this a Raspberry controller using the UART or the BE200?

9-10 November Jupiter cards, coolers, and 2 control boards.
     Do these have their cases or just bare cards?

If the controller included with the ube is the BE200, is this also included?

TIA.
daddyfatsax (OP)

Anger is a gift.

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 08:48:52 PM

bump

daddyfatsax (OP)

Anger is a gift.

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 01:03:46 AM

bump.

Dragons and Tube are all that is left for now.

shiunsai

Activity: 759
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 02:29:50 AM
Last edit: March 09, 2015, 06:44:47 AM by shiunsai

sent reply

offer made, will update when received.
shiunsai

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 10:53:36 AM

Transaction complete

Transaction ID: 463ac17d95f266d2db170ab5c5eb422e05b541ad95ed1a53a4f8c090ba63e2ef-000
daddyfatsax (OP)

Anger is a gift.

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 02:01:10 PM

Everything is sold except the Tube.
shiunsai

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 01:44:23 AM

a problem arose :/ didnt expect the minee to be  disassembled, every blade has broken pieces, i didnt expect for it to be like that, can we figure something out about this? thanks. ill send pictures when i get home
shiunsai

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 09:23:38 PM

i don't know if they were already broken to begin with before shipping it, but i feel like if assembled before shipment it wouldn't have came broken, i'm pretty stuck with these and i don't know what to do with them
armedmilitia

Activity: 562
Merit: 506

We're going to need a bigger heatsink.

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2015, 09:29:11 PM

Huh, does the tube underclock well?
I haven't seen much information about it online.

Always use escrow. OgNasty is pretty sweet.

Help me out with compiling a list of mining datacenters!
daddyfatsax (OP)

Anger is a gift.

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 09:37:14 PM

a problem arose :/ didnt expect the minee to be  disassembled, every blade has broken pieces, i didnt expect for it to be like that, can we figure something out about this? thanks. ill send pictures when i get home

Sent you a PM
daddyfatsax (OP)

Anger is a gift.

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 09:37:37 PM

Huh, does the tube underclock well?
I haven't seen much information about it online.

I would imagine. It is on stock clock currently.
shiunsai

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 01:59:10 AM

Sent you a PM

got it.

Also, the reason I took everything apart is because the last one of those miners I got, the one with the handle on top, came broken and I had to file a UPS claim.

I was actually trying to get a refund from you. I've ordered around 10-12 dragon miners and every single time came assembled and boxed properly, the method of sending it unassembled was a bad idea and personally i don't feel it gets pardoned by your reasoning, that once the handle broke filed claim so you sent it unassembled, that seems counterintuitive as well as does not make sense to do so.

you stated on one of the miners, ONE blade was broken, not the whole rig. on top of that, all the blades are broken. I personally feel that a lot was broken more than you stated, or completely broken , so it was boxed unassembled to blame shipping. When i saw how everything was disassembled and then pieces started falling out, I immediately took a hunch that it was already broken but would attempt to blame shipping when i came reporting, then the first thing you told me when i said it came broken, was the only thing I can do is file a claim with ups, which I thought was going to be your response.... excuse me for throwing accusations out, but it just seems odd why you'd disassemble it before shipping it out to me. All my other 10+ dragons i've got came assembled and goood to go perfect. I am hoping for a refund on this because I borderline feel scammed Sad thanks.

Just giving the convo out incase anyone else has any two cents to throw in, I will update on results.
shiunsai

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 03:49:01 AM

Since equipment came all broken, seller stated he would issue me a full refund, once I receive I will update
shiunsai

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 09:32:32 PM

I'm really confused about my purchase, I fear I'm not able to get a refund for broken goods, and he says he won't give me a refund until UPS refunds him, which I feel, is not going to happen anytime soon, if not at all since it is UPS, not me or the seller.

I feel I should get a 50% refund at least if I choose to keep the product so we don't have to deal with UPS, but i have been waiting on a response ever since I have asked him for a half refund a day and a half ago but have not got a response since.

I don't think the seller broke the machine, only one blade was broken stated in OP, but all blades came broken (the caps), he threw me two PSU's which was  generous, but does no good with broken miners, I don't know if it was meant to honeypot the deal, but at this point, the PSU what is of worth. Because of that, and because all 8 blades came broken is why I seek a half refund if not a full one..

Confusing, but he stated that he is "waiting for UPS to get back to him" but the day he said that, that same morning, I already had a UPS driver try and do a pre-scheduled pick up before the seller even told me that anyone would be coming to pick anything up, even until now, nothing has been stated about anything scheduled to be picked up.  Maybe its just me being paranoid from the past, but I fear that items were sold defect hence came disassembled without reason and prescheduled to pick it up hoping I would impulsively pack it up  and let it go without deciding what to do as far as a refund and ownership of product, then he could get the miner and PSU's back while having the decision to refund me or not. If anyone has any can help me or has experience in a situation like this please help, I am with broken miners, a situation that is not being solved because he said "he does not have time right now to go into all this with you. I have work and family issues right now that take precedence over this."    So I feel scammed and now being brushed aside. .. Sorry for being accusative or maybe out of line, but as a customer, I feel I have the right to get a refund or at the least, a working product.
MCHouston

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

Where am I?

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 09:51:25 PM

UPS is not fast about refund for damaged hardware but they do it in a timely manner.  From my experience it is usually about 2 weeks.

BTC 13WWomzkAoUsXtxANN9f1zRzKusgFWpngJ
LTC LKXYdqRzRC8WciNDtiRwCeb8tZtioZA2Ks
DOGE DMsTJidwkkv2nL7KwwkBbVPfjt3MhS4TZ9
shiunsai

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 06:13:16 PM

Beware of seller, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=994259.new#new
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1718

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 12:06:22 PM

How were the blades shipped? Did they have bubble wrap and padding all over them? Or was everything just piled on and moved around easily.

Maybe it was delivered by this guy

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: