Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:10:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Kingofsports - How much does the former owner owe?  (Read 819 times)
KingOfSports (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

Acc bought - used solely for signature testing

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 05:37:41 AM

Can someone do the math for me?

I will need the amount loan, negotiated amount willing to settle, and the lendee's username.

I also want to know how much a hero member account is worth with neutral trust.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitwarrior
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 05:40:57 AM

I will need the amount loan, negotiated amount willing to settle, and the lendee's username.

I have seen someone is selling a hero account for 1.1 BTC and he have sold some already, basing from what he is claiming.
KingOfSports (OP)

Acc bought - used solely for signature testing

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 05:42:55 AM

I have seen someone is selling a hero account for 1.1 BTC and he have sold some already, basing from what he is claiming.

I bought this for just around 10-20% of that. But, it didn't have so much negative trust when we agreed the deal. Since the amount was transferred to escrow, I agreed on it.

If it is only worth 1BTC, then I suppose paying the lenders of someone else so much is not a feasible option.

fonenumba

Activity: 411
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 06:35:16 AM

You owe 2 BTC + interest to BigBitz

If you wish to settle the debt then I would suggest that you get in contact with hi so you can try to work out some kind of settlement.
waterpile

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 10:17:49 AM

Even if you payed the debts,  it would be hard for you to remove the feedback coz some people give neg trusts to bought accounts.

**can you remove the trust that KOS left me,
clearly he did what he had left in my trust LOL
Thank you  Smiley
waterpile

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 10:26:31 AM

I bought this for just around 10-20% of that. But, it didn't have so much negative trust when we agreed the deal. Since the amount was transferred to escrow, I agreed on it.

If it is only worth 1BTC, then I suppose paying the lenders of someone else so much is not a feasible option.
Tip: its more logical to buy a new Sr. Account rather than trying to save that worthless account..
erwin45hacked
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 01:17:14 PM

Tip: its more logical to buy a new Sr. Account rather than trying to save that worthless account..

agree, id rather buy Sr account rather than a red trust hero account at pretty much discounted rate, KoS account is pretty much a "legend" already in not paying back what he owe
puzzel.me

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 01:33:05 PM

Nowadays the market is too bad and you wont get 1BTC for a hero member account. People will readily pay 0.7BTC for it but you can expect 1BTC after 1 year of waiting time. So its worthless to save this account.
Superhitech
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 07:17:54 PM

Perhaps you could work out a negotiation with the people who negative trusted you, maybe you could ask them to remove the negative trust so you can join a signature campaign, in exchange, all proceeds from the signature campaign will go to BigBitz until the loan is repaid.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: