Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 05:36:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Kingofsports - How much does the former owner owe?  (Read 819 times)
KingOfSports (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

Acc bought - used solely for signature testing

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 05:37:41 AM

Can someone do the math for me?

I will need the amount loan, negotiated amount willing to settle, and the lendee's username.

I also want to know how much a hero member account is worth with neutral trust.

bitwarrior
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 05:40:57 AM

I will need the amount loan, negotiated amount willing to settle, and the lendee's username.

I have seen someone is selling a hero account for 1.1 BTC and he have sold some already, basing from what he is claiming.
KingOfSports (OP)

Acc bought - used solely for signature testing

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 05:42:55 AM

I have seen someone is selling a hero account for 1.1 BTC and he have sold some already, basing from what he is claiming.

I bought this for just around 10-20% of that. But, it didn't have so much negative trust when we agreed the deal. Since the amount was transferred to escrow, I agreed on it.

If it is only worth 1BTC, then I suppose paying the lenders of someone else so much is not a feasible option.

fonenumba

Activity: 411
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 06:35:16 AM

You owe 2 BTC + interest to BigBitz

If you wish to settle the debt then I would suggest that you get in contact with hi so you can try to work out some kind of settlement.
waterpile

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 10:17:49 AM

Even if you payed the debts,  it would be hard for you to remove the feedback coz some people give neg trusts to bought accounts.

**can you remove the trust that KOS left me,
clearly he did what he had left in my trust LOL
Thank you  Smiley
waterpile

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 10:26:31 AM

I bought this for just around 10-20% of that. But, it didn't have so much negative trust when we agreed the deal. Since the amount was transferred to escrow, I agreed on it.

If it is only worth 1BTC, then I suppose paying the lenders of someone else so much is not a feasible option.
Tip: its more logical to buy a new Sr. Account rather than trying to save that worthless account..
erwin45hacked
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 01:17:14 PM

Tip: its more logical to buy a new Sr. Account rather than trying to save that worthless account..

agree, id rather buy Sr account rather than a red trust hero account at pretty much discounted rate, KoS account is pretty much a "legend" already in not paying back what he owe
puzzel.me

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 01:33:05 PM

Nowadays the market is too bad and you wont get 1BTC for a hero member account. People will readily pay 0.7BTC for it but you can expect 1BTC after 1 year of waiting time. So its worthless to save this account.
Superhitech
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 07:17:54 PM

Perhaps you could work out a negotiation with the people who negative trusted you, maybe you could ask them to remove the negative trust so you can join a signature campaign, in exchange, all proceeds from the signature campaign will go to BigBitz until the loan is repaid.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: