Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 09:23:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Movement in Philippines  (Read 4844 times)
thebenjamincode (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

37iGtdUJc2xXTDkw5TQZJQX1Wb98gSLYVP

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 10:41:43 AM

Im just sharing, because for me this is a positive news about bitcoin
Coins.ph is on the move with the promotion of Bitcoin in my country
i'm so proud of them

https://www.facebook.com/coinsph?ref=br_tf

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jacktheking
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Personal Text Space Not For Sale

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 10:48:11 AM

Good to see Bitcoin is emerging in another country. I hope to see more and more people using Bitcoin in the future.

So sad! This profile does not appear as the #1 result (on anonymous) Google searches anymore.

Time to be active on the crypto forums again? Proud to be one of the few Legendary members of the Sparkie Red Dot!

Gonna put this on my resume if I ever join a cryptocurrency/blockchain industry!
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 10:49:11 AM

Yeah , very great news for bitcoin eco-system. Come on, this is a revolution.
PaulPierce

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 10:54:14 AM

Phi. has a really nice network of services for bitcoin already. Soon to become the biggest.

Dondie

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

HUKOM BITAY! ✝✝✝

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 10:58:26 AM

I really hope Filipinos could follow through.

Another good news is this:

Filipinos Can Now Send Money Back Home Through Rebit
http://bitforum.info/t/filipinos-can-now-send-money-back-home-through-rebit/220?u=angelo

Seriously, they should be looking more on digital currency than their traditional remittance company.
Imagine how this could change remittances sent to the Philippines.

vennali
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1081

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 12:28:16 PM

Really good news this..I hope the countries around it can also follow it. I think lots of country in the subcontinant it is still very underground.

ajaxmoor
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 12:36:26 PM

i'm so proud of them

Past few days, there was also a video of services from Philipines.
Lets hope more countries can adopt this.
thebenjamincode (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 12:39:31 PM

i'm so proud of them

Past few days, there was also a video of services from Philipines.
Lets hope more countries can adopt this.

they also serve thailand in coins.ph
Bitzkrieg

Activity: 150

------bitcoiner@heart.email

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 05:18:53 AM

I really hope Filipinos could follow through.

Another good news is this:

Filipinos Can Now Send Money Back Home Through Rebit
http://bitforum.info/t/filipinos-can-now-send-money-back-home-through-rebit/220?u=angelo

Seriously, they should be looking more on digital currency than their traditional remittance company.
Imagine how this could change remittances sent to the Philippines.

OFW's here? This is a great news indeed.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\◥◣◢◤////////////////////
❖ Win88.me ❖ Fair, Trusted Online BTC Gambling ❖
////////////////////◢◤◥◣\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
cheekychap

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 05:32:22 AM

they also serve thailand in coins.ph

They are actually expandin to other countries. g

Shattered

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 07:37:20 AM

This is good news, now all we need is Manny Pacquiao to wear some bitcoin boxing trunks in his fight with Mayweather, and we will really be in business!
coinsme

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 11:08:52 AM

i'm so proud of them

Thanks for your support and for sharing! I'm with coins.ph by the way, and would be great if we can connect. Hope you can drop us a message on our facebook page: facebook.com/coinsph Smiley
thebenjamincode (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 12:19:42 PM

I think we have a lot of new countries adopting bitcoin with good promises in the future.

well i really liked the service at coins.ph because the encashment is fast.  Grin
tadakaluri

Activity: 616

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2015, 12:44:37 PM

Coins.ph offers lot of featured services.  So they can easily reach lot of people in Philippines soon.  This must be a good news for Bitcoin.
Bitcoinexp

Activity: 544

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 01:00:47 PM

Well bitcoin seems to have caught hold in the Philippines. They do have a lot of bitcoin-related services. Wish the rest of the world could be as accepting as them towards bitcoin. Definitely a positive lean on bitcoin.
cyberpinoy

Activity: 1008
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2015, 01:39:22 PM

Well bitcoin seems to have caught hold in the Philippines. They do have a lot of bitcoin-related services. Wish the rest of the world could be as accepting as them towards bitcoin. Definitely a positive lean on bitcoin.

I would love to see where all this hype is coming from.

I live here, I am a member of many MANY Philippines Bitcoin and crypto related facebook groups. I have met a lot of so called bitcoin investors. For me I see no real interest in the people here. I see no real involvement and I sure dont see any of these bitcoin-related services. I see very very few miners and I have one of the largest bitcoin mining farms in the Philippines and it is tiny compared to most western farms.

I cant even organize these people  to come together as a group and help progress themselves as bitcoiners and investors. From my experience most of the investors I have met, got in when the coins were super cheap and just want to be bagholders. I see most of them are doing anything and everything free they can to obtain bitcoins right now, but want no part in a real investment, Like a bitcoin mining pool for the Philippines that is solar powered, Or a bitcoin cloud mining operation that is solar powered.I have mentioned these and other progressive ideas to many of the investors that said they were big holders of bitcoins.

Their internet sucks holding all of us back from any of those opportunities. For faucets, and anything related like that we have to fight each other, meaning if me and my neighbor do the same faucet and he does the faucet before me, I incur his wait time on my account, Or he is a member of a site that has a one per household limit I can not join in, because they have what is called shared internet service.  Not to mention all of the ISP providers customer IPS as well as server IPs are blacklisted making it impossible to even get accounts with a lot of the income generating avenues Bitcoin offers.

The Filipinos that do seem genuinely interested are mostly OFWs or people who are Filipino but do not live here anymore looking for good opportunities to help their families back here.

I will say coins.ph is one of the leaders in the bitcoin revolution over here and have tried a few times to get me to utilize thier service however I am a local bitcoins man, I have been with them from the beginning and as of right now have no intentions on changing.

I have actually stopped dealing with the Philippines investors due to their lack of true interest, their embellishing of their true invested amounts, and just the things most of them have told me that were simply lip service or empty promises. I have connected with investors from Viet Nam instead. and we are progressing very promising projects right now. It is sad the Filipino people have a lot to benefit from Bitcoins and the crypto community, but the reality is they neither see the benefits nor have a real want to get involved unless it is free. They have the misunderstanding that in business you never have to spend money to make money, and they cant see past the hand in front of their face. A lot of them are looking for a quick payout, and overnight quadruple their money ordeal and dont seem to realize that train long passed us a couple years ago.

It really is sad how hard i worked, how many people I met and how little involved they really wanted to be. It is even more sad that i know how much an investor can profit from some of the programs we have in mind, and last but not least it is most sad that i had to go out of the country where I live to find true investors who gave me more than lip service and empty promises.

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 11:25:13 PM
Last edit: April 04, 2015, 11:38:52 PM by Gleb Gamow

I would love to see where all this hype is coming from.

I live here, I am a member of many MANY Philippines Bitcoin and crypto related facebook groups. I have met a lot of so called bitcoin investors. For me I see no real interest in the people here. I see no real involvement and I sure dont see any of these bitcoin-related services. I see very very few miners and I have one of the largest bitcoin mining farms in the Philippines and it is tiny compared to most western farms.

I cant even organize these people  to come together as a group and help progress themselves as bitcoiners and investors. From my experience most of the investors I have met, got in when the coins were super cheap and just want to be bagholders. I see most of them are doing anything and everything free they can to obtain bitcoins right now, but want no part in a real investment, Like a bitcoin mining pool for the Philippines that is solar powered, Or a bitcoin cloud mining operation that is solar powered.I have mentioned these and other progressive ideas to many of the investors that said they were big holders of bitcoins.

Their internet sucks holding all of us back from any of those opportunities. For faucets, and anything related like that we have to fight each other, meaning if me and my neighbor do the same faucet and he does the faucet before me, I incur his wait time on my account, Or he is a member of a site that has a one per household limit I can not join in, because they have what is called shared internet service.  Not to mention all of the ISP providers customer IPS as well as server IPs are blacklisted making it impossible to even get accounts with a lot of the income generating avenues Bitcoin offers.

The Filipinos that do seem genuinely interested are mostly OFWs or people who are Filipino but do not live here anymore looking for good opportunities to help their families back here.

I will say coins.ph is one of the leaders in the bitcoin revolution over here and have tried a few times to get me to utilize thier service however I am a local bitcoins man, I have been with them from the beginning and as of right now have no intentions on changing.

I have actually stopped dealing with the Philippines investors due to their lack of true interest, their embellishing of their true invested amounts, and just the things most of them have told me that were simply lip service or empty promises. I have connected with investors from Viet Nam instead. and we are progressing very promising projects right now. It is sad the Filipino people have a lot to benefit from Bitcoins and the crypto community, but the reality is they neither see the benefits nor have a real want to get involved unless it is free. They have the misunderstanding that in business you never have to spend money to make money, and they cant see past the hand in front of their face. A lot of them are looking for a quick payout, and overnight quadruple their money ordeal and dont seem to realize that train long passed us a couple years ago.

It really is sad how hard i worked, how many people I met and how little involved they really wanted to be. It is even more sad that i know how much an investor can profit from some of the programs we have in mind, and last but not least it is most sad that i had to go out of the country where I live to find true investors who gave me more than lip service and empty promises.

Please be extremely cautious of Leroy Fodor, for this fucker is a proven liar and con artist: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=990219.0

https://www.bitcoinforum.com/profile/?area=showposts;sa=messages;u=4909

Hello, I have began reading into Bitcoin mining for over a month now. I have tried to research many things to find the best way to build a good computer to accomplish successful mining. Ordering the good mining equipment would be very problematic because I live in the Philippines right now. Getting all that nice equipment would be very hard here. So i must settle to try this with the use of computers and their hardware available to me.

Allow me to go over my situation, I have an empty building I would like to dedicate to mining. I can have computers built to my specs. I would like to join a successful pool that I can contribute my hardware as an asset rather than just an addition.

Questions I have,

How many computers will I need to successfully make a nice profit? Electricity is not a problem as far as costs go. Very inexpensive here.

Can I use the force of 4 or more computers as one merged unit or must I register them all as separate workers.
If I can use them as a merged effort on my end which way is actually more profitable, to use them separate or merge them together as one force?
How should I build these computers.

Things I had in mind, I would like to use
ASUS F1 A55-M LX3 R2.0 mother board
AMD A8  radeon processor with
2 AMD Radeon graphics cards, and hopefully
2 32gig DDR3 1066MHz ram sets.

This will actually give my computers 3 accessible video cards, the 1 to 2 gig onboard radeon video as well as the 2 additional radeon video cards.

I would really love to get invested in this, and if I can do it using computers I will possibly have the option to buy 5 or 10 brand new ones very inexpensively.

Things I do not understand, if I would have 4 computers built to the specs above, Can I make them all work together as one unit to produce better profits in a pool.
If you can merge them is there extensive knowledge to networks needed and coding in order to accomplish this task?

I have been looking for over a month and it seems the people who can answer these questions are somewhat mean in a way and never directly answer the questions, they use an answer like "if you have to ask that don't get involved" and answers like that do not help me to research this investment, or anyone elses for that matter. I have never mined before and I am very interested in getting started, any information you can pass along to help me figure out the best path to take would be very beneficial.

http://moneyinpjs.com/forums/index.php/topic,257.msg706.html#msg706

I got started in Bitcoin a while ago, I was a day trader in the Forex Commodoties exchange. I closed my accounts in forex and sold my whole portfolio. And I started my own bitcoin mining farm in 2012. My wife and I this time last year had just suffered a fire that destroyed our large Bitcoin Mining farm. It was complete with Solar power, and just began switching out over power super PC we built and used as rigs for larger new ASIC equipment. We then suffered a terrible fire cause by arson that destroyed 3 businesses and our home. (we live in the Philippines so your business is part of your house in most occasions.) With no help from anyone, Not even the bitcoin community we were forced to start our new Bitcoin mining business with absolutely no money at all. Since I have done very well with the business so far, I built an informational website that helps to know how we did what we did. I saw I have a 3 month ROI on my miners which surprises most bitcoin miners and they kept asking how I was doing it, and I have helped many people get and earn bitcoin for free, all the way up to owning their own bitcoin mining farms with no money out of their pocket.

It does not have referral or affiliate offerings but I am thinking of adding this in the future.

So today i will give you the link to my website, it has faucets, game links, mining pool information and links to them, it has a place with a link where you can check any site for scams. The contact page goes directly to my personal email so all the questions I see personally and answer myself. It has a lot of great information for free to anyone who chooses to use it.

http://knlgfx.wix.com/bitland

Leroy Fodor is a Fuckin' Liar!

May 26, 2014, 07:19:31 AM: I'm new to Bitcoin. PLEASE HELP ME!

December 30, 2014, 04:03:22 AM: I started in Bitcoin in 2012, but lost my solar power bitcoin mining farm and three businesses and my home due to a fire. PLEASE HELP ME! http://www.gofundme.com/1pbo38

Thank you for all this attention, However I do not ned it, You are a time wasting troll, your posts make no sense, and only you and your sockpuppets believe them. I have disproven you on everything you post about.

At the end of the day your a lieing criminal whose opinion matters to no one.

Here's the deal, Leroy Fodor, disprove this post and I will leave Bitcoin forever.

At the end of the day, this lieing criminal WILL learnt you how to spell lying.  Tongue
ipbo

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 11:52:50 PM

Great news hope bitcoins will conquer the world, one day.
fox19891989

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 03:45:23 AM

Cool, btc is convenient for Filipinos because there are many Filipinos are working in other countries.

Bank wire and transfer costs a lot of money and very slow, but btc transfer is faster than bank and with almost 0 fees.

I think btc will be mainstream in the near future, because it is really helpful to humankind, money revolution  Cheesy
Q7

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2015, 06:39:56 AM

It's about time. I remember reading an article about Philippine nannies and the high number of workers based in foreign countries. Imagine what's the difference it will make if every one of these people make a switch from using the standard money remittance services going over to bitcoin.

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: