Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2018, 01:52:11 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.16.0  [Torrent]. (New!)
   Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1]
Author Topic:  (Read 606 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2012, 06:52:41 AM

Hello, I'm looking for an extremely talented freelance website designer to design my website and online ad's/buisness cards I can print out. in exchange for bitcoins we would discuss the value for the job. I want it to look professional, but still need to purchase the SSL certificate still. I expect to have this business up and running by 8/23/2012

Through this website you will be able to buy authentic designer clothing with bitcoins/or credit/debit card. You will be able to invest in the company and get a bi-weekly profit check in the mail. (or straight to your bitcoin wallet from mine)
(I will make a graph showing monthly profit margins and sales)
(I will create a system that sends you a discount promo code for every person you recommend to register on the website. (or you could advertise in general) with proof

Clothing Categories will include
Clothes -
pants,shorts,shirts,socks, shoes, hats
accessories -
jewelry, sunglasses, watches, belts, wallets

All items will be authentic and pictured/priced like ebay with a buy it now option (no auctions) I live near the real the stores that sell these, saving me on shipping costs.

Brand Names That will be for sale (no other brands)
Calvin Klein
Ed Hardy
Tiffany & Co
Louis Vuitton
Vintage Ralph Lauren

If your good at what I need done, and have references or proof. Contact me at
2.private message
3.reply here

If your good enough we will then discuss costs.

Best Wishes,
Josef @ TheBitFashion inc

Pages: [1]
Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.