Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 05:09:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: www.thebitfashion.com  (Read 716 times)
bignumbheart (OP)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2012, 06:52:41 AM

Hello, I'm looking for an extremely talented freelance website designer to design my website and online ad's/buisness cards I can print out. in exchange for bitcoins we would discuss the value for the job. I want it to look professional, but still need to purchase the SSL certificate still. I expect to have this business up and running by 8/23/2012

Through this website you will be able to buy authentic designer clothing with bitcoins/or credit/debit card. You will be able to invest in the company and get a bi-weekly profit check in the mail. (or straight to your bitcoin wallet from mine)
(I will make a graph showing monthly profit margins and sales)
(I will create a system that sends you a discount promo code for every person you recommend to register on the website. (or you could advertise in general) with proof

Clothing Categories will include
Clothes -
pants,shorts,shirts,socks, shoes, hats
accessories -
jewelry, sunglasses, watches, belts, wallets

All items will be authentic and pictured/priced like ebay with a buy it now option (no auctions) I live near the real the stores that sell these, saving me on shipping costs.

Brand Names That will be for sale (no other brands)
Armani
Gucci
Calvin Klein
Ed Hardy
Versace
Seven
Theory
Tiffany & Co
Prada
Louis Vuitton
fendi
Lacoste
Burberry
Vintage Ralph Lauren

If your good at what I need done, and have references or proof. Contact me at
1. thebitfashion@gmail.com
2.private message
3.reply here

If your good enough we will then discuss costs.

Best Wishes,
Josef @ TheBitFashion inc

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: