Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:41:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hotmine X6 miner/upgrade kit review  (Read 8546 times)
sidehack
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1848

Curmudgeonly hardware guy

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 10:48:26 PM

Well you know, someone could organize a group buy.

Cool, quiet and up to 1TH pod miner, on sale now!
Currently in development - 200+GH USB stick; 6TH volt-adjustable S1/3/5 upgrade kit
Server PSU interface boards and cables. USB and small-scale miners. Hardware hosting, advice and odd-jobs. Supporting the home miner community since 2013 - http://www.gekkoscience.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
leowonderful
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1129

Bitcoin FTW!

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 11:03:44 PM
Last edit: November 02, 2017, 11:26:41 PM by leowonderful

Well you know, someone could organize a group buy.
We'd need someone reputable like Philipma to escrow and host the group buy first. I've been waiting for Bitfury hardware to pop up recently so I might be in for one if the group buy actually comes into existence.
Breeze

Activity: 86
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 11:22:23 PM

Yes, count me in for a kit too.
ica7000

Activity: 161
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 01:36:19 AM

I'd love to get a pair of x5's or even x6's.  Count me in for two for the probable possible group guy.  

If Phillipma does the escrow, I'd throw in a hynix 4 gig 480 - cause he's that good with advice.  

Sidehack - I'd like to hear more about your 4th upgrade kits.  I have 3 s3's gathering dust and quite an itch. 
cameloid

Activity: 32

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 02:29:13 PM

Count me in for one X5 please
ica7000

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 06:01:16 PM

Well,

I guess one of us should ask.  I''l PM with my hynix offer.   I promise I will not lead with some sort of Western Comedy theme; "we've decided that you hereby be the mayor and sheriff of this two horse town" 

I will just ask.

Breeze

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 06:04:08 PM

That's fine  Smiley
ica7000

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 01:41:52 AM

PM sent.

Hopefully there will be enough interest to get a genuine group buy going. 

I really don't understand why more companies are not doing this kind of thing.  Thousands of miners are already in the DIY frame of mind and everyone already has the parts!
Breeze

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 12:09:54 PM

PM sent.

Hopefully there will be enough interest to get a genuine group buy going. 

I really don't understand why more companies are not doing this kind of thing.  Thousands of miners are already in the DIY frame of mind and everyone already has the parts!

Nice  Smiley hope they get back to you.
Then we just have to make a shopping list  Grin
0rbit

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 09:32:09 PM

Hey All, New here but I'm interested in a X6 kit as well. (possibly 2)

I've contacted them but haven't heard back yet.

Let me know if a group buy is getting setup.

Thanks.
BoobsFan

Activity: 7

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 07:23:58 PM

I have got the email from them, thay have said that currently they are sold out. Next shippment is going to be in january. They want 100% prepay. Im in Kiev and thinking about getting 2 sets of x6 upgrade. If any one is interested too we can make a group or smth like that. So msg me if you are interested. +380939583175 Thats my viber or telegramm.
0rbit

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:33:05 AM

I have got the email from them, thay have said that currently they are sold out. Next shippment is going to be in january. They want 100% prepay. Im in Kiev and thinking about getting 2 sets of x6 upgrade. If any one is interested too we can make a group or smth like that. So msg me if you are interested. +380939583175 Thats my viber or telegramm.

I've gotten a similar response from them as well. I PMed you about a group buy.
BoobsFan

Activity: 7

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 08:35:20 AM

Hey guys. So i have talked to this guys and they have said that they are sold out untill january, and if you want to get some devices out of the next shippment you have to make prepay for january. So that all the story, i can help with getting the device in Kiev and shipp it to where you need, if anyone is interested.
bcn2048

Activity: 104

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 05:31:05 PM

Hey guys. So i have talked to this guys and they have said that they are sold out untill january, and if you want to get some devices out of the next shippment you have to make prepay for january. So that all the story, i can help with getting the device in Kiev and shipp it to where you need, if anyone is interested.

I'm interested too. In group (or any) buy. But somekind guarantee would be appeciated (escrow?). I'm from Europe (Slovenia) - do you have any experience with shipping outside from your state (customs etc...)?
Breeze

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 10:31:25 AM

I'm interested too. In group (or any) buy. But somekind guarantee would be appeciated (escrow?). I'm from Europe (Slovenia) - do you have any experience with shipping outside from your state (customs etc...)?

+1
greyday

Activity: 434
Merit: 52

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 05:43:03 AM

I didn't realize this thread turned into a group sales one; I started another here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2425582.msg24818692#msg24818692

Figured the marketplace was the right place to put it; anyone already organizing it feel free to take over that thread as well. I'm in for either two X5s or an X5 and an X6 if someone else is putting together an order. Smiley
Biffa
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 1220

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 08:50:59 AM

There is a group buy sub-board in the hardware part of the forum right here. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=137.0

Mine @ pools that pay Tx fees & don't mine empty blocks :: kanopool :: ckpool ::
Should bitmain create LPM for all models?
:: Dalcore's Crypto Mining H/W Hosting Directory & Reputation ::
greyday

Activity: 434
Merit: 52

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 10:12:00 PM

There is a group buy sub-board in the hardware part of the forum right here. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=137.0

Huh. I thought I'd searched pretty thoroughly for where to put the thread! Any mods reading this, please feel free to move it to the group buy forum.
bharathbtest

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:02:19 AM

Hotmine X6 Minor is not working.. they have lots of dummy machines.. dont buy i had experience with them.  please read my story below

my name is bharath im from India, i have problem with Hotmine.io which is a mining machines selling  company belongs to your country UKRAINE
i dont know where to address this issue i left with zero options so i am writing this to you sir, please consider me. i am jobless , i thought mining will earn some money , i found Hotmine.io on web , i borrowed money to buy minor X6.
i discussed with Vadim Ganzha sales manager in hotmine.io we chatted in telegram and sent BTC 0.1137 (which is around 1050usd-1100usd) after 30 days i got the minor which is not working , immediately i communicated with Hotmine.io in telegram regarding the issue and requested to send back my BTC take their miner , but all of sudden they started speaking polices, Terms and conditions , which they never mentioned at the time of buying, and they said there is no sending money back only replacing miner, I am not ready to take their deal ,because  it will take another month for new minor and I am not sure whether  it will work or not. i had long conversation with hotmine.io I followed  their instructions even though the miner didn’t work
Hotmine Team accepted to pay money in the form of BTC and they sent a confirmation mail also but after two days they again they said  they will not send BTC, the cycle continued and they keep changing words and making me fool. Now i need my money back, i have all the Telegram chat and emails how they are manipulating every time. Hotmine.io is taking everything is for granted they are not accountable , if you read all our conversation (i will post below)you will get better idea of how much Hotmine.io is careless and reckless … Hotmine.io never mentioned about their terms n conditions and policies if so i would not even buy from them. I am writing this to you for not only my money , many people want to buy miners from hotmine.io , i hope they will not face same issue like me.. please do take some action .. iam in helpless situation seeking your help…
I am extremely sorry for if i wasted your valuable time and i know this is very small issue for your level but i didn’t find any way to resolve my issue. Please consider and do justice for me..

Rabinovitch (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1076

BTCLife.global participant

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:25:32 AM

Hotmine X6 Minor is not working.. they have lots of dummy machines.. dont buy i had experience with them.  please read my story below

my name is bharath im from India, i have problem with Hotmine.io which is a mining machines selling  company belongs to your country UKRAINE
i dont know where to address this issue i left with zero options so i am writing this to you sir, please consider me. i am jobless , i thought mining will earn some money , i found Hotmine.io on web , i borrowed money to buy minor X6.
i discussed with Vadim Ganzha sales manager in hotmine.io we chatted in telegram and sent BTC 0.1137 (which is around 1050usd-1100usd) after 30 days i got the minor which is not working , immediately i communicated with Hotmine.io in telegram regarding the issue and requested to send back my BTC take their miner , but all of sudden they started speaking polices, Terms and conditions , which they never mentioned at the time of buying, and they said there is no sending money back only replacing miner, I am not ready to take their deal ,because  it will take another month for new minor and I am not sure whether  it will work or not. i had long conversation with hotmine.io I followed  their instructions even though the miner didn’t work
Hotmine Team accepted to pay money in the form of BTC and they sent a confirmation mail also but after two days they again they said  they will not send BTC, the cycle continued and they keep changing words and making me fool. Now i need my money back, i have all the Telegram chat and emails how they are manipulating every time. Hotmine.io is taking everything is for granted they are not accountable , if you read all our conversation (i will post below)you will get better idea of how much Hotmine.io is careless and reckless … Hotmine.io never mentioned about their terms n conditions and policies if so i would not even buy from them. I am writing this to you for not only my money , many people want to buy miners from hotmine.io , i hope they will not face same issue like me.. please do take some action .. iam in helpless situation seeking your help…
I am extremely sorry for if i wasted your valuable time and i know this is very small issue for your level but i didn’t find any way to resolve my issue. Please consider and do justice for me..

Dear Bharat!

We are all very sorry about such a trouble you have met. Though I'm from Russia, not from Ukraine.

Please look at this case from the point of view of the company. In case you are a malicious person you will recieve your BTCs back and leave the miner (probably it's in fully working condition - Hotmine can't know it for sure) to yourself. Of course they will not agree to refund in this case. So I think you have no another choice but to fulfill their demands.

Or may be you can try to find someone in India who is experienced in miners repair. Also, almost any good engineer involved in the repair of consumer electronics should be able to help you.

From Siberia with love! Hosting by Rabinovitch!
Fundraising for BOINC Farm
Пpoфeccиoнaльнo зaнимaюcь paзвёpтывaниeм фepм (ASIC, GPU, BURST, STORJ, Filecoin), oбopyдoвaниeм пoмeщeний для мaйнингa.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: