Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:02:56 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The "off topic" thread for Smoothie, Nubbins, Quickseller, & their alts  (Read 3148 times)
WoodCollector (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 10:30:33 PM

Yeah, but that cuts both ways.
You seem to be smothering the original topic with garbage pretty well yourself, with your rambling passive aggressive kids/mob/conspiracy posts all over the fucking place.
The original topic was you being a liar, saying you hand carved stuff that other people said was laser cut.
You have, as far as I can wade thru the shit to find out, produced one carving video after much promising, the one in your sig.
If you can't see that is no way proof to anyone that the expensive shit is produced in the same way, there's no point in offering it up.
And now you imply somewhere back amongst the leaden sarcasm that you're keeping this fiasco going because it's earning you coin and enhancing your reputation...

Far from "enhancing my reputation" quite the opposite in fact if you use the "trust system" as a measure of reputation. But earning me coin, Yep i agree with that.

Also i would like to add that if it walks like a dog and barks like a dog i am going to call it a dog. If that makes me "passive aggressive" then so be it. A large amount of people have already seen that the "expensive shit" is produced the same way. Not here on BCT directly yet, but why would i ruin such a good thing. A little "reputation" on a forum which is hardly taken seriously anymore, in exchange for some "coin". Seems like a fair trade to me. When all is said and done, This place still will not matter much, the kids will still be kids although they will have egg on their face here soon,  and i can interact with the real bodies involved in bitcoin elsewhere.

ROFLMFAO - The bullshit faggot dictators (A.K.A The Mods) banned this account. May you all rot in cryptocurrency hell.
ABitNut

Activity: 764
Merit: 500

I'm a cynic, I'm a quaint

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 12:01:12 AM

Give up? Hell i just got started. There is only 3 or 4 of them left, the rest have already figured it out. I'm not going to quit when i have already come so far. Why pass up the opportunity to make the few left standing look like total asses and idiots before it ends for good?

Funny you would interpret it that way. My view is the rest have already concluded you're not hand carving and have stopped feeding the troll.

Om nom nom
BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1115

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 12:05:12 AM

Give up? Hell i just got started. There is only 3 or 4 of them left, the rest have already figured it out. I'm not going to quit when i have already come so far. Why pass up the opportunity to make the few left standing look like total asses and idiots before it ends for good?

Funny you would interpret it that way. My view is the rest have already concluded you're not hand carving and have stopped feeding the troll.

Om nom nom

Not hand carved?!?!

Forgive my petulance and oft-times, I fear, ill-founded criticisms, and forgive me that I have, by this time, made your eyes and head ache with my long letter. But I cannot forgo hastily the pleasure and pride of thus conversing with you.
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 02:17:46 AM

Don't forget the flowers below the fish too Mr. Super internet detective, and you better keep digging as the image you posted is not the right one. The image you have has little flowers on it and one that cuts off the fin. Better get on that before someone accuses you of false propaganda. The images you are looking for are out there, but you haven't found them yet.

It wouldn't be hard to remove that flower over the fin.

Not much imagination there to finish that to make it "original" then "hand carve" it and sell it.

Roll Eyes

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 02:20:22 AM

This charade Woodcollector is on is epic and so far out there I've never seen such an attempt to keep the lies going even after been proven so many times to be wrong or dishonest.

You are up there with Inaba (Josh Zerlan).

Cheesy

<Lots and lots of text with little meaning or substance>

Kinda hard to listen to someone who has numerous times deflected the truth or avoided it.

But keep on going buddy. This is super entertaining to me.  Cheesy

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .

smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 02:28:43 AM

What exactly are you trying to achieve with all these threads ?

Remember this is the guy who makes millions and charges supposedly an arm and a leg and makes a fortune outside of bitcointalk.

Yet he has the time to come here and attempt to troll us in an effort to make a point and make us look like fools.

Anyone paying attention knows that the only person aside from TECSHARE that has made himself look like a fool is WoodCollector.

Any person who has the attention outside of this place to make millions would instantly walk away from here or prove their point with irrefutable evidence with little delay and not just crappy non-detailed type videos.

I love how he didn't even address how he got the LASER-looking stencil into the nubbins wood piece.

But of course wasn't that stencil also supposed to be HAND CARVED as well? If I remember correctly a stencil is not an engraving of a piece of material. It is something you add to the material (ink, wax, etc.) anything to allow you to follow the general outline.

But if you look carefully that outline (stencil) of the Nubbins piece is already done prior to the video starting. Obviously not hand carved.

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 02:31:38 AM

This smoke and mirrors you are talking about.....I think your confused with the laser optics and the smoke from you burning art that is getting in you eyes.... You should take another bong hit Joe....

^^^ Like i said, thousands of posts of garbage to hide the facts. This is another perfect example

Yes there are so many THOUSANDS of posts about you on this forum.

Yeah as if you were that important in the big scheme of things.

This is another perfect example of the "smoke and mirrors" you like to refer to.

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

WoodCollector (OP)

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 02:56:11 AM

This smoke and mirrors you are talking about.....I think your confused with the laser optics and the smoke from you burning art that is getting in you eyes.... You should take another bong hit Joe....

^^^ Like i said, thousands of posts of garbage to hide the facts. This is another perfect example

This is another perfect example of the "smoke and mirrors" you like to refer to.

Did you not learn how to count in grade school? 20 posts per page x 61 pages of garbage over this nonsense = 1220 total posts (20x61=1220)

Never mind, that's a seriously dumb question in itself. We already know your that dumb.

Also, for those of us who can count, 997 of those 1220 and growing post are from the same dozen people repeating the same rhetoric and semantics hundreds of times over. To break that down for you that means that 81.72131147540983% of all the noise is coming from the same dozen guys, now reduced to 3 or 4 of you who are dumb to figure it all out yet.

Has nothing to do with me being important so much as it has to do with the likes of your kind being so juvenile. For 2.5 full weeks when i was so busy i was doing good to get 1 post in a week the likes of you degenerates were able to get in 750+ posts repeating the same conspiracy's and semantics time and again. Its not about me being important, its about you and yours want to feel important as you dont have that in your real lives outside of this forum. Like children throwing a temper tantrum. When they dont get what they want, they just make more noise and stomp their feet even louder. Fits you like a glove as your one of the last 3 or 4 still on your tangent.

ROFLMFAO - The bullshit faggot dictators (A.K.A The Mods) banned this account. May you all rot in cryptocurrency hell.
BG4
Legendary

Activity: 1006
Merit: 1024

PaperSafe

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 03:00:28 AM
Last edit: February 10, 2015, 03:26:22 AM by BG4

Woodcollector is nothing but a game I play....Like Portal or Myst..... The game is to Solve the Great Mystery of the Elusive Woodcollector...

Just waiting for the next clue So I can Level Up...My current level is  " Super Internet Detective "... The Best Free Alternative Reality Game of 2015...

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 03:22:24 AM

FYI, to date ONLY the OP of this thread has been indexed by the search engines: http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:m-zEBCzv3scJ:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php%3Ftopic%3D949007.0+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us
smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 04:14:25 AM

Did you not learn how to count in grade school? 20 posts per page x 61 pages of garbage over this nonsense = 1220 total posts (20x61=1220)

Never mind, that's a seriously dumb question in itself. We already know your that dumb.

Also, for those of us who can count, 997 of those 1220 and growing post are from the same dozen people repeating the same rhetoric and semantics hundreds of times over. To break that down for you that means that 81.72131147540983% of all the noise is coming from the same dozen guys, now reduced to 3 or 4 of you who are dumb to figure it all out yet.

Has nothing to do with me being important so much as it has to do with the likes of your kind being so juvenile. For 2.5 full weeks when i was so busy i was doing good to get 1 post in a week the likes of you degenerates were able to get in 750+ posts repeating the same conspiracy's and semantics time and again. Its not about me being important, its about you and yours want to feel important as you dont have that in your real lives outside of this forum. Like children throwing a temper tantrum. When they dont get what they want, they just make more noise and stomp their feet even louder. Fits you like a glove as your one of the last 3 or 4 still on your tangent.

1. 1220 is not thousands. It is just over a thousand, neither is 997. Plural versus singular. Please go back to grade school and learn the difference.

2. Just because there are 20 posts per page does not mean that all 20 posts of that page or any other page are garbage. I presume your posts are garbage too then along with your supporters like ukcrypto, TECSHARE, and sodawarz? lol

3. LOL @ below quote of you telling my I am dumb...but in your own sentence you PWN yourself LOL!!!  Grin Grin Grin

We already know your that dumb.

It's "YOU ARE" or "YOU'RE" and NOT "YOUR"....please go back to grade school and learn the difference.

This is what you call "SELF-OWNAGE".

Woodcollector PWNing himself...so funny to watch.

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

WoodCollector (OP)

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 04:27:38 AM

Going to be gone for a few days overseas, Locking the thread until i return, dont need 20 pages of garbage to try and read when i get back. Just sit tight. I'll be back soon.

In the mean time....

Lets shake and call a truce for a few days.  Wink

LOL

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: