Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 03:05:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: deleted  (Read 22079 times)
Nicksasa

Activity: 288
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2012, 02:53:22 AM

@btcx put your money where your mouth is, you haven't showed ANY proof of any of your claims.

All this drama needs to stop, your not worth it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
k9quaint
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 25, 2012, 02:58:15 AM

Im still waiting for her to take down solidcoin which she has so far failed to do as well. Not that I support sc I just think it must be aggravating that it is still operational  Grin Grin Grin

I thought the last exchange dropped Soiledcoin a while ago.
I am sure the 12 tyrant nodes + Groinhunters laptop are still ticking away. Though that hardly qualifies as life for a currency that cannot be exchanged for anything.

Bitcoin is backed by the full faith and credit of YouTube comments.
LoupGaroux

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 25, 2012, 03:00:49 AM

@Coblee

This isn't personal at all but your fellow miners over at BTC-E are taking on some serious Solidcoin type attitudes.

The challenge has a been made and apparently support over there was with them on it, in making a challenge that I couldn't 51% LTC.

Nothing like that to give me reason to resurrect some serious GPU hashpower, build up some EC2's (keep in mind even Coinhunter verfied I had over 700 EC2's running at the SC2 launch), connect up with some botnetter friends and bring some BTC out of USB deep freeze for fees... LOL....

This is fair warning to all.

Challenge accepted.

~BCX~

At least, if I detect ANY suspicious connections coming from Amazon EC2 Network, I'll contact abuse@amazonaws.com immediately.

Unfortunately the forked chain that could be built with those EC2 instances will do their work long before anybody sees anything. You would be, regrettably, locking the stall gate after the horse has left.
ThiagoCMC
Legendary

Activity: 1204

฿itcoin: Currency of Resistance!

View Profile
July 25, 2012, 03:12:03 AM

What about DDoSing the p2pool nodes and regular pools before try to reach 51%?
tatsuchan

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2012, 03:12:36 AM

JUST STICK WITH LITECOIN PEOPLE

The reason a heads-up was given is so people would stop mining Litecoin to make network weaker.  Solo mine or p2pool.  DON'T SELL YOUR LITECOINS.  For fucks sakes, people are acting like it happened already.  This is the internet.  I wanna let you all on a little secret....PEOPLE LIE!

If you guys really want to protect Litecoin start up a fund to hire investigators/etc... to find out who BCX is and find out who/what networks are helping him.(I'm not saying find him to hurt him, don't get wrong ideas here)  Make the information public.  Make sure people know that when you fuck with their investments your livelihood will get attacked right back.  I want employers, neighbors.....his fucking grandma to know what kind of douche this guy is.

I'm not selling my Litecoins attack or not.  My GPU's might only get 1100KH, but they'll be solo-mining for a while.
Graet
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2012, 03:22:27 AM

JUST STICK WITH LITECOIN PEOPLE

The reason a heads-up was given is so people would stop mining Litecoin to make network weaker.  Solo mine or p2pool.  DON'T SELL YOUR LITECOINS.  For fucks sakes, people are acting like it happened already.  This is the internet.  I wanna let you all on a little secret....PEOPLE LIE!

If you guys really want to protect Litecoin start up a fund to hire investigators/etc... to find out who BCX is and find out who/what networks are helping him.(I'm not saying find him to hurt him, don't get wrong ideas here)  Make the information public.  Make sure people know that when you fuck with their investments your livelihood will get attacked right back.  I want employers, neighbors.....his fucking grandma to know what kind of douche this guy is.

I'm not selling my Litecoins attack or not.  My GPU's might only get 1100KH, but they'll be solo-mining for a while.
this guy is a girl
claims to work at apple
 and should know about things like
lastly, i would point out that she has already broken laws just with the statements she has made ... look at Cyber Crimes Acts and look for things like this:
"Although freedom of speech is protected by law in most democratic societies (in US this is done by First Amendment) that does not include all types of speech. In fact spoken or written "true threat" speech/text is criminalized because of "intent to harm or intimidate", that also applies for online or any type of network related threats in written text or speech.[9] The US Supreme Court definition of "true threat" is "statements where t he speaker means to communicate a serious expression of an intent to commit an act of unlawful violence to a particular individual or group".[9]"
 "Legislation geared at penalizing cyberbullying has been introduced in a number of U.S. states including New York, Missouri, Rhode Island and Maryland. At least seven states passed laws against digital harassment in 2007."
 "Computer trespass is a computer crime in Kansas, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Tennessee, Virginia, and Washington.[1]"
"computer trespass consists of, with malicious intent, copying, altering, or erasing data from a computer, causing a computer to malfunction, causing an electronic funds transfer, etc.[2]"

I think its time people started to realise that crypocurrenices are a small subset of the real world, not in a lawless vaccuum.

I pay for my servers in real world money, I follow real world laws when I run my pools,
I will use the real world law enforcement agencies if crimes are committed against me or my servers.

Amazon record the identity of users, she already claimed to have had a go at a site hosted on tumblr, the internet is not anonymous

| Ozcoin Pooled Mining Pty Ltd https://ozcoin.net Double Geometric Reward System https://lc.ozcoin.net for Litecoin mining DGM| https://crowncloud.net VPS and Dedicated Servers for the BTC community
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
July 25, 2012, 03:35:08 AM

lol @ all the SC sockpuppets coming out of the woodwork and cheering BCX on LOLOL

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
dishwara
Legendary

Activity: 1855
Merit: 1016

View Profile
July 25, 2012, 03:42:03 AM

Bottom line is this people,

When I successfully 51% LTC, regardless if you reset it or not.

Confidence will be broken, LTC will be dead.

So I suggest you all start solo mining in vain so I can laugh that much harder.

~BCX~

Why should you let bitcoin to go alone, coz it also has the same weekness.
It will be better you can also attack bitcoin & kill it.
So, we don't even need this forum & we all who owning bitcoins & litecoins say that we all fooled by a ponzi scheme.
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
July 25, 2012, 04:34:17 AM

lol @ all the SC sockpuppets coming out of the woodwork and cheering BCX on LOLOL

No kidding huh...lol..

"GO BCX KILL LTC!"

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 
███████████████████████████████████████

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
July 25, 2012, 05:07:07 AM

BCX is actually ArtForz's alt tee hee!

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
Bitcoin Oz

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Wat

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2012, 06:24:55 AM

BCX is nothing but a low grade extortionist.

Dont be shocked if she sends messages to all the pools and litecoin exchanges demanding payment to call off the attack.

bitcoiners

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 25, 2012, 07:29:32 AM

Dont be shocked if she sends messages to all the pools and litecoin exchanges demanding payment to call off the attack.

I don't have to, I've already got a fairly sizable offering from several as "donations"....

A Namecoin pool was nice enough to once "donate" 35,000 NMC to my public donation address. Back when it was .033 BTC and BTC was still at the $10.00 mark.

Extortion is illegal, donations accepted LOL

Grin Grin Grin

~BCX~

Check this out   http://pool-x.eu/net

You seriously are pathetic.  Wow.
Bitcoin Oz

Wat

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2012, 07:52:53 AM

I don't have to, I've already got a fairly sizable offering from several as "donations"....

A Namecoin pool was nice enough to once "donate" 35,000 NMC to my public donation address. Back when it was .033 BTC and BTC was still at the $10.00 mark.

Grin Grin Grin

~BCX~

I hope you get a scammer label.

pekv2

Activity: 770
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 25, 2012, 07:54:16 AM

Grin Grin Grin

~BCX~

I hope you get a scammer label.

& get done with it. Scammer tagged, then banned.
kmsalex

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

Learn as you go...

View Profile
July 25, 2012, 08:10:40 AM

Grin Grin Grin

~BCX~

You are a realy bad person, carma.
The Koolio

Activity: 560

Minds are like parachutes they work best when open

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2012, 10:22:36 AM

Grin Grin Grin

~BCX~

you talk absolute shite... no exchange or pool is gna pay you off and if there was talk its prob ur friends to give you a story to talk shit about. THE MOTIVE IS MOST LIKELY TO BUY CHEAP COINS AFTER A SCARE.... Dont believe for one second you can do anything sizable to the currency aside from a few little ddos's!

TO EVERYONE ELSE... DONT SELL YOUR COINS, YOUR PLAYING STRAIGHT INTO THIS TIT'S HANDS!

1. Litecoin 2. Bitcoin 3. Any of the Anon coins
finkleshnorts

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 25, 2012, 10:53:38 AM

Threads like this remind me...

There will never be a "bigger, better" bitcoin (I realize litecoin is not this, or intending to be this, continue reading). People on this forum talk about bitcoin losing value when a better cryptocurrency arrives. This thread explains why that will NEVER happen. Bitcoin is a one-of-a-kind, simply because it happened to become well-bootstrapped before it could be bullied around at the whims of some "dude."

That said, I don't really give three shits or another about litecoin. I do hate to see someone's hard work get destroyed. BTCX is the fat kid knocking over sandcastles at the beach.

But remember, they are just sandcastles.

*grabs popcorn
*buys bitcoins

AndrewBUD

Activity: 1078
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2012, 10:55:44 AM

^ but people think he/she should be arrested for mouthing off.....

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
[/tabl
flower1024
Legendary

Activity: 1428

View Profile
July 25, 2012, 10:55:59 AM

Threads like this remind me...

There will never be a "bigger, better" bitcoin (I realize litecoin is not this, or intending to be this, continue reading). People on this forum talk about bitcoin losing value when a better cryptocurrency arrives. This thread explains why that will NEVER happen. Bitcoin is a one-of-a-kind, simply because it happened to become well-bootstrapped before it could be bullied around at the whims of some "dude."

That said, I don't really give three shits or another about litecoin. I do hate to see someone's hard work get destroyed. BTCX is the fat kid knocking over sandcastles at the beach.

But remember, they are just sandcastles.

*grabs popcorn
*buys bitcoins

+1
but i did make some good btc with ltc trading...

* grabs popcorn
Bitcoin Oz

Wat

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2012, 11:22:42 AM

^ but people think he/she should be arrested for mouthing off.....

No one said they should be arrested for simply mouthing off. Performing a ddos to extort funds is a different kettle of fish.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: