Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:33:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 84 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [CLOSED] Rollin.io Signature & Avatar Campaign  (Read 123472 times)
guitarplinker (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2015, 02:23:33 AM
Last edit: September 04, 2017, 03:24:52 PM by guitarplinker

Rollin.io Signature Campaign - Earn up to $100 USD per month for renting your signature and avatar out!

Campaign Information and Details

This campaign is limited to 20 members total. Here is the payment scheme per usergroup:
  • Staff/Legendary/Hero:    $85 USD per month / $100 USD with avatar
  • Senior Members:               $75 USD per month / $90 USD with avatar
  • Full Members:                    $40 USD per month / $55 USD with avatar

We don't accept users who are member rank or lower.

If a user decides to also use the Rollin.io avatar as their avatar, their rate will be increased by $15 USD per month. Please use one of the following avatars:

Signature Campaign Rules
  • Users with negative trust (negative trust is considered as a red flair on default trust level two) are not allowed to participate in this campaign
  • Minimum of 50 posts per month. Users who are unable to make 50 posts in a month will receive their partial payment, and then be removed from the campaign. They won't be able to join the campaign again for a month after being removed.
  • Post(s) posted by you on this thread or other signatures campaign will not count and will not be qualified for payment. Also, any posts made in the "Overview of Bitcointalk Signature-Ad Campaigns" thread won't be counted towards a user's 50 posts per month.
  • Posts made in the Off-topic, Games and rounds, Investor-based games, Politics and Society or any Local sections will NOT be counted towards a user's 50 posts per month.
  • During the campaign you are not allowed to change/remove your signature, if you do so, you will be removed from this campaign, and won't receive any payout. We don't allow multiple signatures.
  • We do not reserve spots. It's first come, first serve.
  • Posts must be constructive and subject related; posts must not contain spamming, bumps, advertising, scamming, forum abuse etc. We will verify the quality of your posts. Please have the majority of your posts in a bitcoin-related area. We define constructive posting as something that contributes to the subject at hand, and doesn't restate something previously mentioned.
  • We have the right to change the payout amounts at the beginning of each new period, due the volatile price of Bitcoin.
  • Only posts in English will be counted towards your 50 posts per month.
  • While running the Rollin.io signature, you aren't allow to advertise other websites in your avatar or personal message space. If you do, you will be asked to remove these advertisements.
  • Once you've received your monthly payment, we will assume that you are continuing the campaign and will sign you up for another month. To stop this, please either post here or send me a PM letting me know that you're leaving the campaign.
  • All participants of this campaign must make a minimum of 3 posts per week. If a user is unable to make 3 posts in any given 7 day time period, they will be removed from the campaign.
  • The affiliate link in the signatures cannot be changed. This is for stat tracking purposes.

How to Sign Up
To apply for this campaign, update your signature, and then make a post with the following information:
Code:
Bitcoin Address: 

Your post history will then be reviewed, and you will be notified if you have been accepted or denied for this campaign.

FAQ
Q: What happens if my usergroup changes partway through the campaign?
A: You will be paid according to the usergroup you began the campaign with, not the usergroup you ended it with.

Q: My payment for the month was lower than expected. Why is this?
A: Send me a PM and I can explain what posts I didn't count. If you feel that I left out some posts unfairly, we can sort it out and I will compensate you for those missed posts.

Rollin.io Signature Campaign Spammer Bounties

We think that signature campaigns being tied to forum spam shouldn't be happening. Because of this, the Rollin.io signature campaign pays premium rates for premium quality posters. If you think that one of our campaign participants is spamming the forum boards in any way, please send me a PM with the campaign participant's name, some evidence of their spam, and your bitcoin address. I will review the user in question, and if I find that they are indeed posting spam posts, they will be removed from the campaign, and you will be sent a small reward for your efforts. All reports will stay anonymous. Together we can keep the forum boards clean.

Signatures

Hero/Legendary

Code:
[center][table][tr][td][url=https://rollin.io/ref/cqh][font=Courier][size=2px][color=#FDBB07]                                                                        
    ▄▄███████▄▄                           ▄      ▄
   ██████████████▄                       ███    ███
  ███▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀████                     ███    ███
  █████████████▄ ▀███                    ███    ███[color=#50D504]   █▄ ▄▄[/color]
   ▀████▄  ▄▄███  ▀███                   ███    ███[color=#50D504]  ▄████[/color]
   ▄███████████   ▄███                  ███    ███[color=#50D504]  ▀▀███▀▀[/color]
   ███           ▄███         ▄▄▄▄      ███    ███[color=#50D504]     █    ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄[/color]
  ▄███     ▄▄▄▄█████        ▄█████▄    ▄██▀   ▄██▀[color=#50D504]    ███   █████████[/color]
  ███▄    ████████         ▄███▀▀███   ███    ███[color=#50D504]    ███▀   █████▀████[/color]
   ███     ▀▀█████▄      ▄█████▄ ███   ███    ███[color=#50D504]    ███    ████   ███[/color]
   ███         ▀███▄     ███▀███ ███  ███▀   ███▀[color=#50D504]    ███    ███▀   ███[/color]
   ███           ███▄    ███  ▀▀ ███  ███    ███[color=#50D504]    ███▀   ▄███    ███[/color]
   ▀██▄           ███    ███▄  ▄███   ███    ███[color=#50D504]    ███    ███    ███▀[/color]
    ███           ▀███▄   ████████    ███    ███[color=#50D504]    ███    ███    ███[/color]
    ▀██            ▀████   ▀████▀      ██     ██[color=#50D504]    ▀██    ▀█▀    ▀█▀[/color][/color]

[/td][td][/td][td][/td]
[td][size=4pt][color=transparent].[/size]
[b][size=20pt] [/td]
[td][right][url=https://rollin.io/ref/cqh][i][b][font=Arial][size=9pt][size=12pt][glow=#212121,2,300][color=#212121].[/color][color=#43B601]TH[color=#4DD201]E B[color=#6DD201]ES[color=#8BD201]T B[color=#A8D201]IT[color=#C6D201]CO[color=#D2BC01]IN [color=#D29901]DI[color=#E6A905]CE[color=#212121].[/color][/glow][/size]
[color=#FFB205]★★★★★  [color=#000]▬▬▬ online since 2014  [/td]
[b][size=20pt] [/td]
[b][size=20pt] [/td]
[td][center][url=https://rollin.io/ref/cqh][b][font=Calibri][size=12pt][glow=#212121,2,300][color=#212121]..[/color][color=#50D504]1[btc] WEEKLY[color=#212121]..[/color][/glow]
[color=#FDBB07][size=9pt][font=Arial Black]GIVEAWAY TO[/font][/td]
[td][url=https://rollin.io/ref/cqh][font=Courier][size=2px][color=#629A5F]        ▄▄▀                ▀▄▄
     ▄ ▀▀                    ▀▀ ▄
   ▄ ▀▀▀                      ▀▀▀ ▄
  ▄▀▀▀                          ▀▀▀▄
 ▀█▄▄                            ▄▄█▀
▄█  ▄                            ▄  █▄
▀█ █▀                            ▀█ █▀
█▄  ▄                            ▄  ▄█
▀█ █                              █ █▀
█▄   █                          █   ▄█
 ██▄█▀                          ▀█▄██
  ▀▀  ▄█                      █▄  ▀▀
  ▀██▄ ▀  █▄              ▄█  ▀ ▄██▀
    ▀▀▀   ██  █▄      ▄█  ██   ▀▀▀
     ▀███▄▄▀  ███    ███  ▀▄▄███▀
        ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▀    ▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀
          ▀▀█████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀[/td]
[td][right][url=https://rollin.io/ref/cqh][size=7pt][b][font=Tahoma][size=13pt][color=#6A5131]CAESARS[/size]
[color=black]▬▬▬ of[/color] [color=#FDBB07]Roll[color=#50D504]in[color=black].io[/td]
[b][size=20pt] [/td]
[b][size=20pt] [/td]
[td][url=https://rollin.io/ref/cqh][b][font=Arial][size=7pt][color=#FDBB07]★[/color] [color=#40AD01]Free Bitcoins
[color=#FDBB07]★[/color] Chat Lottery & Games
[color=#FDBB07]★[/color] Level Up System with Rewards[/td]
[td][url=https://rollin.io/ref/cqh][font=Courier][size=2pt][color=#C3C3C5]▄████████▄  ▄████████▄
██      ██  ██      ██
██      ██  ██      ██
██      ██  ██      ██
██      ██  ██      ██
 [color=red]████████    ████████[/color]
██      ██  ██      ██
██      ██  ██      ██
██      ██  ██      ██
██      ██  ██      ██
▀████████▀  ▀████████▀[/td]
[b][size=20pt] [/td][/tr][/table][/center]

Code:
[center][table][tr][td][url=https://rollin.io/ref/cqh][font=Courier][size=2px][color=#FDBB07]
    ▄▄███████▄▄                           ▄      ▄
   ██████████████▄                       ███    ███
  ███▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀████                     ███    ███
  █████████████▄ ▀███                    ███    ███[color=#50D504]   █▄ ▄▄[/color]
   ▀████▄  ▄▄███  ▀███                   ███    ███[color=#50D504]  ▄████[/color]
   ▄███████████   ▄███                  ███    ███[color=#50D504]  ▀▀███▀▀[/color]
   ███           ▄███         ▄▄▄▄      ███    ███[color=#50D504]     █    ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄[/color]
  ▄███     ▄▄▄▄█████        ▄█████▄    ▄██▀   ▄██▀[color=#50D504]    ███   █████████[/color]
  ███▄    ████████         ▄███▀▀███   ███    ███[color=#50D504]    ███▀   █████▀████[/color]
   ███     ▀▀█████▄      ▄█████▄ ███   ███    ███[color=#50D504]    ███    ████   ███[/color]
   ███         ▀███▄     ███▀███ ███  ███▀   ███▀[color=#50D504]    ███    ███▀   ███[/color]
   ███           ███▄    ███  ▀▀ ███  ███    ███[color=#50D504]    ███▀   ▄███    ███[/color]
   ▀██▄           ███    ███▄  ▄███   ███    ███[color=#50D504]    ███    ███    ███▀[/color]
    ███           ▀███▄   ████████    ███    ███[color=#50D504]    ███    ███    ███[/color]
    ▀██            ▀████   ▀████▀      ██     ██[color=#50D504]    ▀██    ▀█▀    ▀█▀[/color][/color]

[/td][td][/td][td][/td]
[b][size=20pt] [/td]
[td][right][url=https://rollin.io/ref/cqh][i][b][font=Arial][size=9pt][size=12pt][color=#43B601]TH[color=#4DD201]E B[color=#6DD201]ES[color=#8BD201]T B[color=#A8D201]IT[color=#C6D201]CO[color=#D2BC01]IN [color=#D29901]DI[color=#E6A905]CE[/size]
[color=#FFB205]★★★★★ [color=#000]▬▬▬ online since 2014  [/td]
[b][size=20pt] [/td]
[b][size=20pt] [/td]
[td][center][url=https://rollin.io/ref/cqh][b][font=Calibri][color=#50D504][size=12pt]1[btc] WEEKLY
[color=#FDBB07][size=9pt]GIVEAWAY TO[/td]
[td][url=https://rollin.io/ref/cqh][font=Courier][size=2px][color=#629A5F]        ▄▄▀                ▀▄▄
     ▄ ▀▀                    ▀▀ ▄
   ▄ ▀▀▀                      ▀▀▀ ▄
  ▄▀▀▀                          ▀▀▀▄
 ▀█▄▄                            ▄▄█▀
▄█  ▄                            ▄  █▄
▀█ █▀                            ▀█ █▀
█▄  ▄                            ▄  ▄█
▀█ █                              █ █▀
█▄   █                          █   ▄█
 ██▄█▀                          ▀█▄██
  ▀▀  ▄█                      █▄  ▀▀
  ▀██▄ ▀  █▄              ▄█  ▀ ▄██▀
    ▀▀▀   ██  █▄      ▄█  ██   ▀▀▀
     ▀███▄▄▀  ███    ███  ▀▄▄███▀
        ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▀    ▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀
          ▀▀█████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀[/td]
[td][right][url=https://rollin.io/ref/cqh][size=7pt][b][font=Tahoma][size=13pt][color=#6A5131]CAESARS[/size]
[color=black]▬▬▬ of[/color] [color=#FDBB07]Roll[color=#50D504]in[color=black].io[/td]
[b][size=20pt] [/td]
[b][size=20pt] [/td]
[td][url=https://rollin.io/ref/cqh][b][font=Arial][size=7pt][color=#FDBB07]★[/color] [color=#40AD01]Free Bitcoins
[color=#FDBB07]★[/color] Chat Lottery & Games
[color=#FDBB07]★[/color] Level Up System with Rewards[/color][/size][/font][/b][/url][/td]
[td][url=https://rollin.io/ref/cqh][font=Courier][size=2pt][color=#C3C3C5]▄████████▄  ▄████████▄
██      ██  ██      ██
██      ██  ██      ██
██      ██  ██      ██
██      ██  ██      ██
 [color=red]████████    ████████[/color]
██      ██  ██      ██
██      ██  ██      ██
██      ██  ██      ██
██      ██  ██      ██
▀████████▀  ▀████████▀[/color][/size][/font][/url][/td]
[td][size=4pt][color=transparent].[/size][/table][/center]

Code:
[center][url=https://rollin.io/ref/cqh][b][font=Arial][color=black][[/color] [color=#FDBB07]Roll[color=#50D504]in[color=black].io ] [color=#FFB205]★★★★★[/color][color=black] The Best Bitcoin Dice [color=#FFB205]▬▬[/color] online since 2014[/color][/font]
[color=#FDCC07]▀▀▀[color=#FDD707]▀▀▀[color=#FDDD07]▀▀▀[color=#FDE907]▀▀▀[color=#FEF15B]▀▀▀[color=#C6FD07]▀▀▀[color=#C6FD07]▀▀▀[color=#AFFD07]▀▀▀[color=#9DFD07]▀▀▀[color=#81FD07]▀▀▀[color=#64FD07]▀▀▀[color=#52FD07]▀▀▀[color=#4AE905]▀▀▀[color=#44DB02]▀▀▀[color=#41D002]▀▀▀[/color]
[font=Arial][color=#50D504] [color=#FDBB07]1[btc] Weekly Giveaway[/color]   [color=#FDBB07]Free Bitcoins[/color]   [color=#FDBB07]Chat Lottery & Games[/color] [/color][/font][/b][/url][/center]

Alternate Signatures

Hero/Legendary

Code:
[center][table][tr][td][size=1pt]  [/size]
[right][url=rollin.io/ref/cqh][size=9pt][b][i][color=#FFAE00]The Best Bitcoin Dice[/color] [/i][/b][/size]
[size=10pt]  [glow=black,177][size=8pt]  [color=grey]¦[u][color=red][s][color=grey]¯[/color][/s][/color][/u]¦¦[u][color=red][s][color=grey]¯[/color][/s][/color][/u]¦    [color=lime]¦[u][color=grey][s]¯[/s][/color][/u][/color]¦¦[u][s][color=lime]¯[/color][/s][/u][color=lime]¦    ¦[u][color=grey][s]¯[/s][/color][/u][/color]¦¦[u][s][color=lime]¯[/color][/s][/u][color=lime]¦    ¦[u][s]¯[/s][/u]¦¦[u][s]¯[/s][/u]¦[/color][/color]  [/size][/glow][/size]
[color=black][size=6pt][i]Affiliate Program[/i][/size][/color][/url][/right][/td]
[td][url=rollin.io/ref/cqh][font=arial][size=2pt][color=black]
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████[color=#FFE700]██████████[color=black]████████████████████[/color]██[color=black]████[/color]██[/color]████████████████████
██[color=#FFE700]██[color=black]██████████[/color]██[color=black]██████████████████[/color]██[color=black]████[/color]██[/color]████████████████████
██[color=#FFDD00]██[color=black]██[/color]██████[color=black]████[/color]██[color=black]████████████████[/color]██[color=black]████[/color]██[/color]████[color=#ABFEAA]███[/color]█████████████
████[color=#FFDD00]██[color=black]██████[/color]██[color=black]██[/color]██[color=black]███████████████[/color]██[color=black]████[/color]██[/color]█████████████████████
███[color=#FFD400]██[color=black]█[/color]██████[color=black]████[/color]██[color=black]██████[/color]████[color=black]█████[/color]██[color=black]████[/color]██[/color]█████[color=#ABFEAA]██[color=black]███[/color]██[color=black]██[/color]███[/color]████
██[color=#FFCA00]██[color=black]██████████[/color]██[color=black]██████[/color]██[color=black]████[/color]██[color=black]██[/color]██[color=black]████[/color]██[/color]██████[color=#ABFEAA]██[color=black]████[/color]███[color=black]███[/color]██[/color]██
██[color=#FFCA00]██[color=black]█████[/color]█████[color=black]██████[/color]████[color=black]████[/color]██[color=black]██[/color]██[color=black]████[/color]██[/color]█████[color=#ABFEAA]██[color=black]█████[/color]██[color=black]████[/color]██[/color]██
██[color=#FFC100]██[color=black]█████████[/color]██[color=black]█████[/color]██[color=black]██[/color]██████[color=black]██[/color]██[color=black]████[/color]██[/color]█████[color=#ABFEAA]██[color=black]████[/color]██[color=black]█████[/color]██[/color]██
██[color=#FFB700]██[color=black]██████████[/color]██[color=black]████[/color]██[color=black]██████[/color]██[color=black]██[/color]██[color=black]████[/color]██[/color]████[color=#ABFEAA]██[color=black]█████[/color]██[color=black]████[/color]██[/color]███
██[color=#FFAE00]██[color=black]██████████[/color]██[color=black]████[/color]██[color=black]████[/color]██[color=black]████[/color]██[color=black]████[/color]██[/color]████[color=#ABFEAA]██[color=black]████[/color]██[color=black]█████[/color]██[/color]███
███[color=#FFAE00]██[color=black]██████████[/color]███[color=black]████[/color]████[color=black]███████[/color]██[color=black]████[/color]██[/color]███[color=#ABFEAA]██[color=black]████[/color]██[color=black]██████[/color]██[/color]██
[/color][/size][/font][/url][/td][td][size=1pt]  [/size]
[url=rollin.io/ref/cqh][size=9pt][b][i][color=#FFAE00]Get Free Bitcoin Now![/color][/i][/b][/size]
[size=10pt][glow=black,177][size=8pt]  [color=grey]¦[u][color=red][s][color=grey]¯[/color][/s][/color][/u]¦¦[u][color=red][s][color=grey]¯[/color][/s][/color][/u]¦    [color=lime]¦[u][color=grey][s]¯[/s][/color][/u][/color]¦¦[u][s][color=lime]¯[/color][/s][/u][color=lime]¦    ¦[u][color=grey][s]¯[/s][/color][/u][/color]¦¦[u][s][color=lime]¯[/color][/s][/u][color=lime]¦    ¦[u][s]¯[/s][/u]¦¦[u][s]¯[/s][/u]¦[/color][/color]  [/size][/glow]  [/size]
[color=black][size=6pt][i]0.8%-1% House Edge[/i][/size][/color][/url][/td][/tr][/table][/center]

Code:
[center][table][tr][td][size=1pt]  [/size]
[right][url=https://rollin.io/ref/cqh][size=9pt][b][i][color=#FFAE00]The Best Bitcoin Dice[/color] [/i][/b][/size]
[size=9pt][color=#DCDCDC]¦[u][color=red][s][color=#DCDCDC]¯[/color][/s][/color][/u]¦¦[u][color=red][s][color=#DCDCDC]¯[/color][/s][/color][/u]¦    [color=lime]¦[u][color=#DCDCDC][s]¯[/s][/color][/u][/color]¦¦[u][s][color=lime]¯[/color][/s][/u][color=lime]¦    ¦[u][color=#DCDCDC][s]¯[/s][/color][/u][/color]¦¦[u][s][color=lime]¯[/color][/s][/u][color=lime]¦    ¦[u][s]¯[/s][/u]¦¦[u][s]¯[/s][/u]¦[/color][/color][/size]
[color=black][size=7pt][i]Affiliate Program[/i][/size][/color][/url][/right][/td]
[td][url=https://rollin.io/ref/cqh][font=arial][size=2pt][color=black]
████[color=#FFE700]██████████[color=black]████████████████████[/color]██[color=black]████[/color]██[/color]████████████████████
██[color=#FFE700]██[color=black]██████████[/color]██[color=black]██████████████████[/color]██[color=black]████[/color]██[/color]████████████████████
██[color=#FFDD00]██[color=black]██[/color]██████[color=black]████[/color]██[color=black]████████████████[/color]██[color=black]████[/color]██[/color]████[color=#ABFEAA]███[/color]█████████████
████[color=#FFDD00]██[color=black]██████[/color]██[color=black]██[/color]██[color=black]███████████████[/color]██[color=black]████[/color]██[/color]█████████████████████
███[color=#FFD400]██[color=black]█[/color]██████[color=black]████[/color]██[color=black]██████[/color]████[color=black]█████[/color]██[color=black]████[/color]██[/color]█████[color=#ABFEAA]██[color=black]███[/color]██[color=black]██[/color]███[/color]████
██[color=#FFCA00]██[color=black]██████████[/color]██[color=black]██████[/color]██[color=black]████[/color]██[color=black]██[/color]██[color=black]████[/color]██[/color]██████[color=#ABFEAA]██[color=black]████[/color]███[color=black]███[/color]██[/color]██
██[color=#FFCA00]██[color=black]█████[/color]█████[color=black]██████[/color]████[color=black]████[/color]██[color=black]██[/color]██[color=black]████[/color]██[/color]█████[color=#ABFEAA]██[color=black]█████[/color]██[color=black]████[/color]██[/color]██
██[color=#FFC100]██[color=black]█████████[/color]██[color=black]█████[/color]██[color=black]██[/color]██████[color=black]██[/color]██[color=black]████[/color]██[/color]█████[color=#ABFEAA]██[color=black]████[/color]██[color=black]█████[/color]██[/color]██
██[color=#FFB700]██[color=black]██████████[/color]██[color=black]████[/color]██[color=black]██████[/color]██[color=black]██[/color]██[color=black]████[/color]██[/color]████[color=#ABFEAA]██[color=black]█████[/color]██[color=black]████[/color]██[/color]███
██[color=#FFAE00]██[color=black]██████████[/color]██[color=black]████[/color]██[color=black]████[/color]██[color=black]████[/color]██[color=black]████[/color]██[/color]████[color=#ABFEAA]██[color=black]████[/color]██[color=black]█████[/color]██[/color]███
███[color=#FFAE00]██[color=black]██████████[/color]███[color=black]████[/color]████[color=black]███████[/color]██[color=black]████[/color]██[/color]███[color=#ABFEAA]██[color=black]████[/color]██[color=black]██████[/color]██[/color]██
[/color][/size][/font][/url][/td][td][size=1pt]  [/size]
[url=https://rollin.io/ref/cqh][size=9pt][b][i][color=#FFAE00]Get Free Bitcoin Now![/color][/i][/b][/size]
[size=9pt][color=#DCDCDC]¦[u][color=red][s][color=#DCDCDC]¯[/color][/s][/color][/u]¦¦[u][color=red][s][color=#DCDCDC]¯[/color][/s][/color][/u]¦    [color=lime]¦[u][color=#DCDCDC][s]¯[/s][/color][/u][/color]¦¦[u][s][color=lime]¯[/color][/s][/u][color=lime]¦    ¦[u][color=#DCDCDC][s]¯[/s][/color][/u][/color]¦¦[u][s][color=lime]¯[/color][/s][/u][color=lime]¦    ¦[u][s]¯[/s][/u]¦¦[u][s]¯[/s][/u]¦[/color][/color][/size]
[color=black][size=7pt][i]0.6%-1% House Edge[/i][/size][/color][/url][/td][/tr][/table][/center]

Code:
[center][url=https://rollin.io/ref/cqh][b][color=#FFAE00]ROLL[/color][color=#ABFEAA]IN[/color][color=#C0C0C0].io -[/color] [color=#FFAE00][i]The Best Bitcoin Dice[/i][/color][/b][/url]
[url=https://rollin.io/ref/cqh][color=#DCDCDC]¦[u][color=red][s][color=#DCDCDC][b]¯[/b][/color][/s][/color][/u]¦¦[u][color=red][s][color=#DCDCDC][b]¯[/b][/color][/s][/color][/u]¦  [color=lime]¦[/color][color=lime][u][color=#DCDCDC][s][b]¯[/b][/s][/color][/u][/color]¦¦[u][s][color=lime][b]¯[/b][/color][/s][/u][color=lime]¦  [color=lime]¦[u][s][b]¯[/b][/s][/u]¦¦[u][s][b]¯[/b][/s][/u]¦[/color][/color][/color]  [color=#DCDCDC]¦[u][color=red][s][color=#DCDCDC][b]¯[/b][/color][/s][/color][/u]¦¦[u][color=red][s][color=#DCDCDC][b]¯[/b][/color][/s][/color][/u]¦  [color=lime]¦[/color][color=lime][u][color=#DCDCDC][s][b]¯[/b][/s][/color][/u][/color]¦¦[u][s][color=lime][b]¯[/b][/color][/s][/u][color=lime]¦  [color=lime]¦[u][s][b]¯[/b][/s][/u]¦¦[u][s][b]¯[/b][/s][/u]¦[/color][/color][/color]  [color=#DCDCDC]¦[u][color=red][s][color=#DCDCDC][b]¯[/b][/color][/s][/color][/u]¦¦[u][color=red][s][color=#DCDCDC][b]¯[/b][/color][/s][/color][/u]¦  [color=lime]¦[/color][color=lime][u][color=#DCDCDC][s][b]¯[/b][/s][/color][/u][/color]¦¦[u][s][color=lime][b]¯[/b][/color][/s][/u][color=lime]¦  [color=lime]¦[u][s][b]¯[/b][/s][/u]¦¦[u][s][b]¯[/b][/s][/u]¦[/color][/color][/color]  [color=#DCDCDC]¦[u][color=red][s][color=#DCDCDC][b]¯[/b][/color][/s][/color][/u]¦¦[u][color=red][s][color=#DCDCDC][b]¯[/b][/color][/s][/color][/u]¦  [color=lime]¦[/color][color=lime][u][color=#DCDCDC][s][b]¯[/b][/s][/color][/u][/color]¦¦[u][s][color=lime][b]¯[/b][/color][/s][/u][color=lime]¦  [color=lime]¦[u][s][b]¯[/b][/s][/u]¦¦[u][s][b]¯[/b][/s][/u]¦[/color][/color][/color]  [color=#DCDCDC]¦[u][color=red][s][color=#DCDCDC][b]¯[/b][/color][/s][/color][/u]¦¦[u][color=red][s][color=#DCDCDC][b]¯[/b][/color][/s][/color][/u]¦  [color=lime]¦[/color][color=lime][u][color=#DCDCDC][s][b]¯[/b][/s][/color][/u][/color]¦¦[u][s][color=lime][b]¯[/b][/color][/s][/u][color=lime]¦  [color=lime]¦[u][s][b]¯[/b][/s][/u]¦¦[u][s][b]¯[/b][/s][/u]¦[/color][/color][/color][/url]
[url=https://rollin.io/ref/cqh][color=black][b][ Affiliate Program ]  [ 0.6% - 1% House Edge ]  [ Get Free Bitcoin Now! ][/b][/color][/url][/center]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 02:31:32 AM

Hi , you can make a list who has join the campaign based on rollin.io's thread post

guitarplinker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2015, 02:33:22 AM

Hi , you can make a list who has join the campaign based on rollin.io's thread post

There is a list in the OP, right at the bottom it links to a Google Docs spreadsheet with all the information on the campaign.
Nthused
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 02:34:05 AM

Wow another new Signature Campaign Smiley

I hope I can get in since no one has posted yet.

EDIT: Oh I see the topic was moved and a new Thread was started.
rozee
Legendary

Activity: 1736

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 02:35:50 AM

helloo am i accepted or not?
if im not accepted i will leave it Smiley
please let me know
guitarplinker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2015, 02:46:01 AM

please let me know
I was told by Rollin.io that he sent a message to you and hasn't received a reply yet. Next time he's on I'll have to talk to him about it because it was regarding this campaign.

So for now, I cannot accept you. I'll have to see what Rollin.io says first.
rozee
Legendary

Activity: 1736

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 02:48:52 AM

please let me know
I was told by Rollin.io that he sent a message to you and hasn't received a reply yet. Next time he's on I'll have to talk to him about it because it was regarding this campaign.

So for now, I cannot accept you. I'll have to see what Rollin.io says first.

i didnt received pm from him
okay, many thanks
Big0Bang

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 02:54:08 AM

• We have the right to change the price at the end of each period, due the volatile price of Bitcoin.

Do you mean you have the right to change the price and pay participants with the new price or just change the price for the new month period?
guitarplinker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2015, 02:56:43 AM

• We have the right to change the price at the end of each period, due the volatile price of Bitcoin.

Do you mean you have the right to change the price and pay participants with the new price or just change the price for the new month period?
Sorry, I should have made that a little clearer.

If Rollin.io decides to change how much they want to pay out, it won't affect the current month. It will only affect the future months.
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 08:29:23 AM

@guitarplinker, I've sent youo a PM.  Thanks for the attention and good luck.
Silly Money

Activity: 159
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 08:38:56 AM

1Jyt9fvAAyf9ZaaCGjq4KPm63nTEapK8Jc

Thankyou.

mliverpool

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 10:45:30 AM

BTC adress: 1HVSqGzWvznAKrPBr7S4VHqVCciQ4rjZhK
Activity: 76

I posted on last topic but I don't know am I accepted or what. Thank you!

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
Rollin.io

Activity: 553
Merit: 1000

Rollin.io - Faucet up to 5k satoshis.

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2015, 10:56:05 AM

Thank you guitarplinker for running this campaign!

▄▄███████▄▄                           ▄      ▄
   ██████████████▄                       ███    ███
  ███▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀████                     ███    ███
  █████████████▄ ▀███                    ███    ███   █▄ ▄▄
   ▀████▄  ▄▄███  ▀███                   ███    ███  ▄████
   ▄███████████   ▄███                  ███    ███  ▀▀███▀▀
   ███           ▄███         ▄▄▄▄      ███    ███     █    ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
  ▄███     ▄▄▄▄█████        ▄█████▄    ▄██▀   ▄██▀    ███   █████████
  ███▄    ████████         ▄███▀▀███   ███    ███    ███▀   █████▀████
   ███     ▀▀█████▄      ▄█████▄ ███   ███    ███    ███    ████   ███
   ███         ▀███▄     ███▀███ ███  ███▀   ███▀    ███    ███▀   ███
   ███           ███▄    ███  ▀▀ ███  ███    ███    ███▀   ▄███    ███
   ▀██▄           ███    ███▄  ▄███   ███    ███    ███    ███    ███▀
    ███           ▀███▄   ████████    ███    ███    ███    ███    ███
    ▀██            ▀████   ▀████▀      ██     ██    ▀██    ▀█▀    ▀█▀

▄▄▀                ▀▄▄
     ▄ ▀▀                    ▀▀ ▄
   ▄ ▀▀▀                      ▀▀▀ ▄
  ▄▀▀▀                          ▀▀▀▄
 ▀█▄▄                            ▄▄█▀
▄█  ▄                            ▄  █▄
▀█ █▀                            ▀█ █▀
█▄  ▄                            ▄  ▄█
▀█ █                              █ █▀
█▄   █                          █   ▄█
 ██▄█▀                          ▀█▄██
  ▀▀  ▄█                      █▄  ▀▀
  ▀██▄ ▀  █▄              ▄█  ▀ ▄██▀
    ▀▀▀   ██  █▄      ▄█  ██   ▀▀▀
     ▀███▄▄▀  ███    ███  ▀▄▄███▀
        ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▀    ▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀
          ▀▀█████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀
Free Bitcoins
Chat Lottery & Games
Level Up System with Rewards
▄████████▄  ▄████████▄
██      ██  ██      ██
██      ██  ██      ██
██      ██  ██      ██
██      ██  ██      ██
 ████████    ████████
██      ██  ██      ██
██      ██  ██      ██
██      ██  ██      ██
██      ██  ██      ██
▀████████▀  ▀████████▀
mliverpool

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 10:59:51 AM

I see that user Gumara is last accepted as Member (he posted on last topic). After him, user rozee should be accepted as Member and I (I posted after rozee). So, I hope that this will be used in consideration. Thank you.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
sandy47bt

Activity: 308
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 12:42:44 PM

Bitcoin Address: 1C6REwqm4bLQPUNxUsc6cfMdhyY5KDW8wo
Current Post Count: 312
Current Rank: Member

Thanks
guitarplinker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2015, 01:09:30 PM

@guitarplinker, I've sent youo a PM.  Thanks for the attention and good luck.
Thanks for the PM, I sent a reply back!

1Jyt9fvAAyf9ZaaCGjq4KPm63nTEapK8Jc

Thankyou.
Accepted, your information has been added to the Google Docs spreadsheet in the original post.
BTC adress: 1HVSqGzWvznAKrPBr7S4VHqVCciQ4rjZhK
Activity: 76

I posted on last topic but I don't know am I accepted or what. Thank you!

Unfortunately I'm going to have to decline you. It appears that all of your posts are either in the off-topic area, or in other signature campaign threads. We're looking for users who post in bitcoin related sub-forums rather than just all off-topic posts.
guitarplinker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2015, 01:15:35 PM

Bitcoin Address: 1C6REwqm4bLQPUNxUsc6cfMdhyY5KDW8wo
Current Post Count: 312
Current Rank: Member

Thanks
Oops, I accidentally missed your post when I was posting my last post.

Accepted and Google Docs spreadsheet updated, but keep in mind that only posts in English will count towards your 50 post count. I see that you've made some posts in other languages, and during this campaign those posts won't be counted.
dbshck
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 2440
Merit: 1616

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 01:24:32 PM

Bitcoin Address: 1DbshckGCqSutZeaHmLzzD7VWfqH8ZZGWp
Current Post Count: 1083
Current Rank: Hero

Please confirm my application, thank you!

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
guitarplinker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2015, 01:30:05 PM

Bitcoin Address: 1DbshckGCqSutZeaHmLzzD7VWfqH8ZZGWp
Current Post Count: 1083
Current Rank: Hero

Please confirm my application, thank you!
Accepted! Updated Google Docs spreadsheet. I see that you too have posts in other languages. Only posts in English will be counted towards your 50 posts per month.
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 01:57:55 PM

It seems that Watoshi-Dimobuto has leaving the forum because of losing more than BTC 5

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=951247.0

It means this campaign has 1 more slot for Senior member

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 84 »
  Print  

Jump to: