Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 11:42:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [CLOSED] Rollin.io Signature & Avatar Campaign  (Read 123472 times)
Pips

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

If life gives you lemons, make orange juice.

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 09:27:51 PM

Unfortunately I have some bad news regarding this campaign. This campaign won't be continuing after all current participants have been paid out.

This campaign has been running for a good seven months now, but unfortunately the campaign hasn't been paying off as planned. I'll add this information to the original post in this thread, and I apologize for the inconvenience to all participants who will go looking for a different campaign.

Again, I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but the campaign isn't cost effective for Rollin. If you have any further questions about all of this be sure to ask me and I'll try and answer them for you.

Ah, sad to hear that. Sad

If life gives you lemons, make orange juice and leave them wondering how you did it.
guitarplinker (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2015, 10:09:34 PM

Since the campaign will be closing soon, I figured I'd do some number crunching regarding the history of this campaign.

Some interesting numbers:
  • Over 10 BTC was paid out in total from this campaign
  • Over 4600 posts were paid for
  • Over 120 hours went into managing and running this signature campaign since it started in February (just on my end alone!)
  • When the campaign closes, it will have run for 215 days. Since at least 10 BTC was paid out total, it cost a minimum of 0.047 BTC per day to pay for this campaign.
  • Over 320 personal messages were exchanged about this campaign on Bitcointalk alone.
  • Since the campaign started in February, it has had three different people manage it for various amounts of time: devthedev, hilariousandco, and myself
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 07:58:22 AM

Since the campaign will be closing soon, I figured I'd do some number crunching regarding the history of this campaign.

Some interesting numbers:
  • Over 10 BTC was paid out in total from this campaign
  • Over 4600 posts were paid for
  • Over 120 hours went into managing and running this signature campaign since it started in February (just on my end alone!)
  • When the campaign closes, it will have run for 215 days. Since at least 10 BTC was paid out total, it cost a minimum of 0.047 BTC per day to pay for this campaign.
  • Over 320 personal messages were exchanged about this campaign on Bitcointalk alone.
  • Since the campaign started in February, it has had three different people manage it for various amounts of time: devthedev, hilariousandco, and myself

This was great signature campaign, the best I ever joined!
I'm sad that this campaign will finish soon.
Thank you guitarplinker for your help and support.
I will leave your signature code (After September 12) until I find another sig. campaign, in gratitude for this beautiful seven months while the campaign lasted Smiley

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
crunck
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

crunck

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 11:34:03 AM

Unfortunately I have some bad news regarding this campaign. This campaign won't be continuing after all current participants have been paid out.

This campaign has been running for a good seven months now, but unfortunately the campaign hasn't been paying off as planned. I'll add this information to the original post in this thread, and I apologize for the inconvenience to all participants who will go looking for a different campaign.

Again, I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but the campaign isn't cost effective for Rollin. If you have any further questions about all of this be sure to ask me and I'll try and answer them for you.

Yes I have a question and a comment for you guitarplinker.

The question
Will you be moving to another sig campaign and running it, and if so which one because I will follow you

The comment
You should be very proud and pleased at what you have done here! you have all ways remained polite even when dealing with the clowns, payouts have been prompt and without issues..WELL DONE YOU!

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Patejl

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

You have eyes but can see Mt. Tai?!

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 11:41:32 AM

The question
Will you be moving to another sig campaign and running it, and if so which one because I will follow you

The comment
You should be very proud and pleased at what you have done here! you have all ways remained polite even when dealing with the clowns, payouts have been prompt and with issues..WELL DONE YOU!
He will not be moving to another campaign until he gets a offer to do so. And there are a lot of campaigns , you can choose one of them.
And good work with the campaign guitarplinker, I didn't know that much btcs were invested in the campaign, kinda sad it actually didn't pay off for rollin.
My guess is this is the only campaign that has run such a long time after PD's.
Cya around(with that legendary mark)

▄
                 ▄▄████████▄▄         ▄▄██
 ▄▄           ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄    ▄███▀
 ▀███▄▄     ▄█▀                ▀█▄▄█████▀
  ▀██████▄▄█▀                ▄▄███████▀
   ▐█████████▄           ▄▄███████████
     ▀█████████▄▄      ▄█████████████
       ▀██████████    ███████████████
        ▐▀█████████  █████████████▀ ▐▌
        ▐▌ ▀▀██████ ▐███████████▀   ▐▌
        ▐▌      ▀██ ▐█████████▀     ▐▌
         █        ▀  ██████         █
         ▐█          ▐█████▄       █▌
          ▀█▄         ▀██████▄   ▄█▀
            ▀█▄         ▀█████▌▄█▀
              ▀██▄▄       ▀▄▄██▀
                ▀▀████████▀▀
T
....ANGEL TOKEN....

▄
                 ▄▄████████▄▄         ▄▄██
 ▄▄           ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄    ▄█▀█▀ 
 ▀█▀█▄▄     ▄█▀                ▀█▄▄█  ▄█▀ 
  ▀█  ▀▀█▄▄█▀                ▄▄██░   █▀   
   ▐▄▄  ░░░▀█▄           ▄▄█▀▀░░░   ▄█     
     ▀█▄ ░░░▒▒█▄▄      ▄██▒▒▒▒▒░    █     
       ▀▄▄ ░░▒▒▒▓█    ██▒▒▒▒▒▒░   ▄▄█     
        ▐▀█▄░░▒▒▓██  █▓▒▒▒▒▒▒░  ▄█▀ ▐▌     
        ▐▌ ▀▀█▒▓███░▐█▓▒▒▒▒░░ ▄█▀   ▐▌     
        ▐▌      ▀██ ▐█▓▓▒▒▄▄▄█▀     ▐▌     
         █        ▀  █▓█▀▀█         █     
         ▐█          ▐▄▓░ █▄       █▌     
          ▀█▄         ▀█▒░ ▀█▄   ▄█▀       
            ▀█▄         ▀█▄▄▄█▌▄█▀         
              ▀██▄▄       ▀▄▄██▀           
                 ▀▀████████▀▀             

zeraTunerse

Activity: 546

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 12:37:15 PM

Its really sad that the Campaign is closing..
Will it be re-opened in Future?
Pips

Activity: 168

If life gives you lemons, make orange juice.

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 12:38:34 PM

Probably not; he already said that the campaign wasn't cost-effective for Rollin.io. If it does, then I think the rates will have substantially decreased.

If life gives you lemons, make orange juice and leave them wondering how you did it.
guitarplinker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2015, 01:39:39 PM

The question

The comment
You should be very proud and pleased at what you have done here! you have all ways remained polite even when dealing with the clowns, payouts have been prompt and without issues..WELL DONE YOU!
Thanks for the kind words. Smiley But Patejl's answer was pretty accurate, as of now I won't be running any other campaigns, but if I'm asked to run a campaign of similar size to the Rollin one, chances are I'd probably accept an offer like that.

Like Pips said, chances are this campaign won't resume again, but that's not 100% certain either. If the Rollin admin decides he wants to try the campaign again, then you might see it start up sometime in the future.
Neg

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 02:04:24 PM

Like Pips said, chances are this campaign won't resume again, but that's not 100% certain either. If the Rollin admin decides he wants to try the campaign again, then you might see it start up sometime in the future.

Maybe they will notice a drop in new users and start it up again. I think signature campaigns are good at getting and keeping your brand out there but maybe they should lower payments or the amount of users that can take part. Some of them seem unnecessarily big and it's no surprise they don't think it's cost effective.
guitarplinker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2015, 02:27:27 PM

This was a good campaign.
Thanks guitarplinker for running it flawlessly.

That said, measuring the effectiveness of the campaign by number of clicks alone (I assume with the change in referral link, this is what happened) may not be 100% accurate. The total impressions of the signatures (number of views) would definitely be high. Plus the brand is built by the quality of the posts made in the signature campaign. These are difficult to measure.

You're welcome for running the campaign.

What you said about the advertising is true, it's not all about the clicks that matter. However, Rollin had been doing some tracking before I implemented the mandatory referral link in the signatures. We had pretty much determined that the signature campaign wasn't helping out the site a whole lot (in terms of users, amounts gambled and just clicks to the site overall) over a month ago. We used the mandatory referral link to confirm our suspicions.

But like I said before, this campaign might come back sometime in the future if the Rollin admin decides to restart the campaign again. Even if the campaign doesn't come back, it sounds like the site has some other advertising ideas that involve Bitcointalk. I don't know the specifics yet, but it sounds like there are some plans in the making right now.
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 07:42:46 PM

The question

The comment
Thanks for the kind words. Smiley But Patejl's answer was pretty accurate, as of now I won't be running any other campaigns, but if I'm asked to run a campaign of similar size to the Rollin one, chances are I'd probably accept an offer like that.

If this sig. campaign ever starts again I will surely join again Smiley

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
crunck
Legendary

Activity: 1176

crunck

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 07:23:00 PM

Out of interest I have made my 50+ posts this mth, must i wait until the 12th or can i actively seek and alternate campaign and change sig or should i wait until the 13th to do that ?

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
guitarplinker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2015, 09:35:19 PM

Out of interest I have made my 50+ posts this mth, must i wait until the 12th or can i actively seek and alternate campaign and change sig or should i wait until the 13th to do that ?
You'll have to wait until the 12th to remove your signature. You can seek out a new campaign, but I wouldn't remove the Rollin signature until you've received your payment (which should be sent out at 12:00 AM on the 12th default BTCT time, give or take 30 minutes I suspect). This is because Rollin pays a flat rate for 50 posts and a month of advertising, if you removed the signature early they wouldn't be receiving the full month of advertising.
Mikestang
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 05:32:29 PM

Well at least I got in for the last month, time to find another campaign I suppose!  Tongue
guitarplinker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2015, 12:22:41 AM

A reminder to most participants that you have 24 hours to complete your posts before payout! If your payout is due for September 12th, it will be sent out in exactly 24 hours, give or take 30 minutes.

Get those posts in! I'll be updating post counts in the spreadsheet in a few moments.
guitarplinker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2015, 12:41:22 AM

September 12th payments were sent out. TXID: https://blockchain.info/tx/a14bf90fb428cbcffe13d30c9b8af6af97272fef5af02ff3e87b6baeceecc4fb

Thanks for your participation everyone! If you were paid today, you're free to remove your signature and look elsewhere for another campaign. If you think there's an issue with your payment, send me a PM and we'll sort it out.
ACCTseller

Activity: 532

no longer selling accounts

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 12:46:51 AM

September 12th payments were sent out. TXID: https://blockchain.info/tx/a14bf90fb428cbcffe13d30c9b8af6af97272fef5af02ff3e87b6baeceecc4fb

Thanks for your participation everyone! If you were paid today, you're free to remove your signature and look elsewhere for another campaign. If you think there's an issue with your payment, send me a PM and we'll sort it out.
Thanks for the payment.
Harry Hood

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 12:52:41 AM

Thanks for the payment, I enjoyed the good run.

fullypak
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 01:07:21 AM

Thanks for the payment, I enjoyed the good run.

Thanks for the payment. Good luck to you and your business.
u9y42
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1071

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 01:09:24 AM

Thank you. Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 »
  Print  

Jump to: