Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 09:13:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Fed up with this shit!  (Read 2234 times)
sickhouse

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 12:00:21 AM

I've been watching my mothers dogs a couple of times, walking 2 dogs at the same time is tricky, picking up the poop and carrying it around is also tricky but not that hard. People are just fucking lazy and I agree with the paper earlier in the thread - people that lazy aren't good dog owners in most of the cases anyway. There should be a fucking drivers license required to own a dog nowadays..

Turn off the news and read. Watch Psywar, learn something important about our society and PR, why and how it got started and how it brainwashes you.
Cryptonitex

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 04:50:34 AM

Take those bags, light them on fire and throw them on his front steps and ring the doorbell!
bitcointrader85

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2015, 03:18:52 PM

Whats that shit all about man ?

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  No.1 Bitcoin Binary Options and Double Dice  ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
████████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ████████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~720 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, 1% edge double dice] ↑↓
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1373

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 05:39:38 PM

Take those bags, light them on fire and throw them on his front steps and ring the doorbell!

You forgot the part about pouring a little gasoline on them first, so they burn well.    Cheesy

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.
harkonnen

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 01:43:01 AM

lol, ya, I saw that pic. Have you seen this one?

I think we're in agreement here. Dog owners should clean up after their dogs. (At least in the city.) It's just common courtesy. Otherwise we'd be knee deep in shit (bags).

I think if you're out in sparsely populated areas you can just let it lie, but it just breaks my mind when I see a bag of dog shit hanging on a tree out there too.

It looks like an empty bag can also be used as condom.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: