Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 01:14:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Scrypt Coin Miners - stop wasting hash and start making more money!  (Read 13696 times)
lifeforcepools (OP)

Activity: 616
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 04:59:21 PM

>it should show about 300Mh/s. - yes it should if the coin reported changes in network hash as well as a coin like DodgecoinDark

this information is very important to me since after the test results are in I can put a disclaimer on SNG to inform SMH users how long it takes this coin to report NetworkHash accurately - people appreciate this kin of information.

it's too bad the developers weren't able to gleen the code from DOGED which does a great job or reporting changes very quckly as do many other coins...especially since all this code is open source.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
hdmediaservices

Activity: 630
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 05:14:12 PM

You are welcome.

mart2000

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

Been on the 'net since before Al Gore created it!

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2015, 12:37:12 PM

Great to see an intelligent discussion between two adults here Smiley

Well done both of you - I'm going off to spend ~US$45

My expected ROI time to pay for Smarterhash with the increase in earnings using my 14Mh/s / 28Mh/s (~10% rejects Sad ) is three to four months.

@lifeforcepools  if my expectation fails to materialize I'll be knocking on your door (or I might just slash your car tires... then throw a house brick at your door Cheesy ) (and please check your inbox here).

damm315er

Activity: 539
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 08:24:20 PM

My expected ROI time to pay for Smarterhash with the increase in earnings using my 14Mh/s / 28Mh/s (~10% rejects Sad ) is three to four months.

@lifeforcepools  if my expectation fails to materialize I'll be knocking on your door (or I might just slash your car tires... then throw a house brick at your door Cheesy ) (and please check your inbox here).

Let me know if you ever throw a brick at his door, I want to get it on video..   Grin
lifeforcepools (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 09:47:44 AM

no need to throw anything... LOL

▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
lifeforcepools (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 09:30:00 PM

I love Version 2....

▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
hdmediaservices

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 11:27:21 PM

Ok - so for those that bought a subscription to this -- where is V2? 

I thought it was coming to the masses on April 20th?

Also - will one be limited in how much they can hash based on the subscription that they bought?  If you do limit them - is there some tolerance?  As hash can easily appear to be more than you actually have…

lifeforcepools (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 09:40:13 AM

Also - will one be limited in how much they can hash based on the subscription that they bought?  If you do limit them - is there some tolerance?  As hash can easily appear to be more than you actually have…

Everyone was sent an email via BCC on the 18th explaining the migration process and that people would be migrated to V2 based on date of original signup and you are near the end. People will not originally be limited to hash based on their subscription agreement but they will be monitored and if their hashing rate consistently exceeds their subscription level they will be 'strongly' encouraged to purchase the appropriate subscription level. Your subscription should come up for migration in the next 5 to 7 days.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
lifeforcepools (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 10:17:05 AM

SmarterHash tip of the day:

Don't believe what you see on Coinwarz

I just typed on 100 MH/s and Coinwarz recommended EMD - SmarterHash tells me that if I were mining EMD RIGHT NOW with 100 MH/s and NOTHING CHANGED I would make $2.96 in the next 24 hours - Coinwarz says: $16.67

The Bizarre fact is this: If you were able to find every single EMD block in the next 24 hours all of your coins would only be worth $6.22 so how would you ever make $16.67?

Smarterhash puts EMD in the 24th position profitability wise with the top coin right now offering you $6.73 / day with 100 MHS - that's 0.00061000 BTC/MH

SmarterHash.com
Stop Wasting Your Precious Hashing Power

▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
toptekk

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 02:48:29 PM

Everyone was sent an email via BCC on the 18th explaining the migration process and that people would be migrated to V2 based on date of original signup and you are near the end. People will not originally be limited to hash based on their subscription agreement but they will be monitored and if their hashing rate consistently exceeds their subscription level they will be 'strongly' encouraged to purchase the appropriate subscription level. Your subscription should come up for migration in the next 5 to 7 days.

Thanks man all I needed to see . as i said on face book i have yet to see only one email and  i keep a close on all my emails, like i  said i would never have asked if I saw that email.

SO thank you again.

cya
damm315er

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 11:05:05 PM

Thanks man all I needed to see . as i said on face book i have yet to see only one email and  i keep a close on all my emails, like i  said i would never have asked if I saw that email.

SO thank you again.

cya

V2 is definitely an improvement!!

The in-depth stats and interface are the same, with the exception of a few new options here and there..  But the added options make mining so much easier, as all it takes is literally a couple clicks to switch from one coin to another.. 

Currently, I'm running 4 different workers, so I can point my miners at 4 different coins.  With only 4 clicks, I can point them all at one coin.  Add 2 clicks per worker, and I can redirect them to 4 different coins.  Or only switch one coin with 4 clicks.

With the alerts I can see when hash or diff drops, or value pops, or several other options, and even make the switch from wherever I am with my phone.

It ads a whole new level of ease to mining.   

Oh yeah, here's a tip you can use on either version..  You can set an alert for when a coin price pops, so you can sell off stuff you've been waiting for the price to rise or recover.   Wink
hdmediaservices

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 11:32:00 PM

Ok - but does it automatically switch your workers from one coin to another based on alerts you might setup.

Example:  Switch Worker1 from GLD to 42 when difficulty drops below 14 ??

lifeforcepools (OP)

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 06:13:40 PM

Ok - but does it automatically switch your workers from one coin to another based on alerts you might setup.

Example:  Switch Worker1 from GLD to 42 when difficulty drops below 14 ??

Yes Smiley

▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
hdmediaservices

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 09:29:56 PM

Bummer you only get to hook up (2) of your miners to this.  Each additional miner you add is $12.49 USD per year I think.

damm315er

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 10:14:08 PM

Bummer you only get to hook up (2) of your miners to this.  Each additional miner you add is $12.49 USD per year I think.

You can hook all the miners you want to a single worker.

The separate workers just allow you to mine different coins at the same time, so you can set each worker to a different strategy.  Wink
hdmediaservices

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 11:25:47 PM

Exactly -- if you have ten A2 terminators (@ 88Mh/s each) -- you are going to want to put many of them on different coins.

I find this very limiting.  I like the idea - but I'm trying to figure out the value. 

Do you need to buy the subscription to Smarter Hash (each year) and then add on each additional worker?

BTW - Songcoin on Smarterhash / LifeforcePools is on the wrong block chain.  Earlier today -- poor guy was mining 3 Gh/s on it and thought he got 640+ blocks, when in reality he got zero.

lifeforcepools (OP)

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 12:24:04 AM
Last edit: May 08, 2015, 02:41:03 AM by lifeforcepools

what is the correct block chain for so long. Because it appears from reading that thread that no one can agree on what is the correct or incorrect block chain, In fact in the Songcoin thread you blame all the problem on the developer but it seems as though here you blame me.

what you don't know is this - and that's if anyone every loses a single satoshi on a mined coin in any of my pools I reimburse them. I'm human - I sometimes make mistakes and when I do I step up to the plate and take care of people who mine on my pools. However the coin who you have so ferevently support seems to have now bitten the proverbial dust and may are calling for it's demise. - such a s shame.

You do point out everything wrong with the coin and how the dev may have simply taken his money and run with it.

but it certainly seems as though in this instance the developers (if you can call them that) of Songcoin really fucked up ad fucked up big time. Of course you conveniently failed to mention that oher pools may have been affected and may have been on the wrong block chain (which is yet to be determined) but as far as I can see there's no instruction whatsoever to delete the block chain and resynch the wallet IF you install the new one (which by the way as you most apparently point out over there) but numerous other pools and let's simply ignore the fact that they never posted on Github (oh by the way you do point that out too and you can't figure out why they did not do that) and I never installed their new wallet - I am on the original block chain (which is what  you suggest to people) and the original wallet (which is what you also suggest) and that is what the guy (who you allege)  lost so many blocks (and you are wrong about the number of blocks anyway) since only I know the real number of block he mined because I have the database entries for all of his block).

In any event - good luck with Songcoin and I wish developers or whoever is calling the shots over there success because in a  list of over 50 scrypt coins on SmarterHash - it's been at the bottom of the list for weeks on end as the least profitable coin to mine). Of course when you're at the bottom there's really only one direction you can go - right?

▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
hdmediaservices

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 05:35:51 AM

I didn't blame anyone for anything in my post. 

I believe that miners should use any pool at their own risk.  It is not your fault that you upgraded to the new wallet (as requested by the so called SONG developer) - but no one else did the same.

I was just pointing out what happened with SONG on your pool and a miner that tried to get the SONG block chain moving again.

Regardless - the coin is a mess.  The developer (which I don't think he even deserves that title) is a mess and won't spend really money to get anything done on the coin.

Most pools were not on top of things like you were regarding SONG.  Unfortunately, in this case it didn't go right.

C-Cex still uses the old block chain and that is what matters. 

The coins are worth some value (800 sats in small bits), as I believe the developer buys about .2 BTC of the coin every other day so that C-Cex doesn't delist it.

Anyway - didn't mean to hijack this topic regarding SONG's issues.  LOL 

lifeforcepools (OP)

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 04:58:49 PM

Did you miners know that MTC - Marinecoin generated 4347 block in 8 hours yesterday?

Smarterhash members did and in 8 hours : $83.00 in MTC coins were generated.

This is a frequent occurrence for MTC, and in order to exploit these frequent "pops" you have to be able to monitor MTC's difficulty.

During those 8 hours, the average Network Hash for MTC was only 680 MH/s.

Some astute Smarterhash members setup triggers to have their workers switched the MTC when it's difficulty dropped and walked away with a handsome .0016 BTC per MH/s when the rest of the world is struggling to make .0002 btc/mh (http://poolpicker.eu/table).

Personally, I came away with a profit of $73 for 8 hours of mining with 600 Mh/s and that still left me with another 16 hours to mine other coins.

We don't switch coins for you automatically, we give you all the tools and statistics you need to make those mining decisions for yourself. We let you establish your own mining strategies. Because if we switched every miner in our pools we'd be no different than every other multi-pool that takes all of it's hash and smashes coins into high difficulties then leaves the coin useless to mine for hours and sometimes days.

And remember - Coins are not bottomless pits of blocks - each coin only generates a set number of blocks daily and when everyone in that multi pool you mine get's switched to the same coin - everyone winds up with less.

We give you the tools and real time information to become a more intelligent, informed, astute and clever miners and the bottom line is that this is exactly what you need to outsmart other miners and seize the best opportunities.

Our members report Break-even on their memberships of a few days to a few weeks. SmarterHash saves you from mining the wrong coin. It saved a member with 10 KNC Titan's last week from mining a coin that would have only yielded $29/day and pointed him toward a coin that pays $79/day. In 5 days he's made an extra $250 (actually more) he would have not earned had it not been for SmarterHash.

Right now as I write the post the best paying coin for 50 MH/s paid 0.00052000 BTC/MHs in the last 24 hours.

And the best paying coin in the last 24 hours for 250 MH/s of mining power paid out: .00043200 BTC/MHS - over twice what the best 'profit switching' multipool paid out.

If you want to stop wasting hash on coins that are not profitable and want to make more money from your scrypt miners - you owe it to yourself to invest in a SmarterHash Subscription.

We have a 60 Day Money Back guarantee because WE KNOW you'll love SmarterHash and we know you'll be more profitable.

http://v2.smarterhash.com

▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
hdmediaservices

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 08:47:00 PM

Thanks for the refund to your Smarterhash (even though I didn't request one). 

Ashame you can't take constructive criticism regarding SONG coin - but what can you do.

I still think you have a cool concept and I'm sure it will work for people with the right setup. 

Hope those Hashra Astro units come in for you and your loyal customers.  :-)

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: