Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 05:05:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ponzi247.com | 100% Automated | 130% Return | Every Saturday Night | Faucet  (Read 3884 times)
Nidaleee

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 06:05:33 PM

the odds of getting a real deposit to a huge one is rare now. just go do something else besides making more ponzis.
arieq

Activity: 364
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 06:34:56 PM

Commission has now been lowered to 1%. Have some cake!

Are you the same guf of weeklyponzi ? your site looks very similar

Nocturne

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 06:39:23 PM

Commission has now been lowered to 1%. Have some cake!

Are you the same guf of weeklyponzi ? your site looks very similar

most of them are under the same operators lol.
arieq

Activity: 364
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 06:40:23 PM

I am not aware of already existing scripts or other such things, I built the back-end of my website on my own (even though, as someone mentioned, I am using an already existing website's interface, which I will change as soon as I can convince myself that there is enough external interest in my website).

Totally BS, we're not stupid, I check your page source, it's 99% a direct copy from weeklyponzi

JCaferJr

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 03:32:52 AM

If you do own weeklyponzi.com .....

My deposit was not listed on the latest run.  I submitted the bitcoin exactly when your timer hit 0.  I would at least ask that you return my investment, if not include me in the current game.  It was not my fault you're timer was nearly 15 seconds out of sync.

Here is my transaction:

Bitcoin Transaction 290aec1f4e403d8c272a49a4b05381971f0350871a3f68b155ab3038b1cb74f2
Brimskie

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 03:51:30 AM

Ok, no need to go crazy with the advertisement I suppose, I'd just like to introduce a new weekly ponzi: www.ponzi247.com
It is 100% automated, it has 130% return, and it starts on the 15th of February at 00:00.
There is a commission of 1%.

I have seen a lot of hate and anger on these forums, and I was not aware there was such a big community of ponzi players when I started working on the website. I am only asking that you try it out before you judge, or simply do not play if you do not trust it.

You can contact me either through the mail available on the website or on this account.

More importantly, I am interested in your suggestions and feedback. Please feel free to suggest any sort of modification, such as minimum and maximum deposits, the commission rate, new features, etc.

pls stop ruining this forum by your ponzis :/ STOP SCAMMING!
bitwarrior
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 07:19:35 AM

Nice a new ponzi scheme game. I wonder who many will be scammed and how long will this game be on existence. This Forum is like swimming with a lot of ponzi sharks.
ponzi247 (OP)

Activity: 17

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 11:22:23 AM

I am not aware of already existing scripts or other such things, I built the back-end of my website on my own (even though, as someone mentioned, I am using an already existing website's interface, which I will change as soon as I can convince myself that there is enough external interest in my website).

Totally BS, we're not stupid, I check your page source, it's 99% a direct copy from weeklyponzi

Don't be silly Smiley
Copying the "page source" literally only takes a few seconds thanks to modern browsers, but it's only the visual appearance of it. I clearly stated that it's the back-end that I spent my time working on (the functionality, as opposed to the visual aspect, i.e the scripts that notify the database that a new deposit has taken place so that the website can update, the scripts that that take care of the financial part, etc.). These cannot be copy pasted from the page source, as they are written in languages such as PHP, which is compiled by the server hosting the website, and all you end up seeing (either directly or through the source page) is the resulting/remaining HTML. Go ahead, try finding PHP code in any website's source page.

It's quite sad that these forums are reminiscent of gaming forums that I used to frequent about 10 years ago, filled with raging kids (or at least with the same personality) that can't wait to throw their anger at someone. Check your facts and try to spend more time thinking about what you're writing than actually writing it. I'm glad that there's such a big community of gamblers here, but I wish they were slightly more mature.

That being said, I'd also like to announce the latest change for this first week: the maximum deposit has been lowered to 0.3 BTC just so that those that want to try the system out with smaller deposits will not be 'blocked' by larger deposits waiting to be paid out.
niktitan132
Legendary

Activity: 1036

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 12:16:35 PM

Don't be silly Smiley
Copying the "page source" literally only takes a few seconds thanks to modern browsers, but it's only the visual appearance of it. I clearly stated that it's the back-end that I spent my time working on (the functionality, as opposed to the visual aspect, i.e the scripts that notify the database that a new deposit has taken place so that the website can update, the scripts that that take care of the financial part, etc.). These cannot be copy pasted from the page source, as they are written in languages such as PHP, which is compiled by the server hosting the website, and all you end up seeing (either directly or through the source page) is the resulting/remaining HTML. Go ahead, try finding PHP code in any website's source page.

It's quite sad that these forums are reminiscent of gaming forums that I used to frequent about 10 years ago, filled with raging kids (or at least with the same personality) that can't wait to throw their anger at someone. Check your facts and try to spend more time thinking about what you're writing than actually writing it. I'm glad that there's such a big community of gamblers here, but I wish they were slightly more mature.

That being said, I'd also like to announce the latest change for this first week: the maximum deposit has been lowered to 0.3 BTC just so that those that want to try the system out with smaller deposits will not be 'blocked' by larger deposits waiting to be paid out.

The script you are using is open source,you changed it a little bit and maybe i say maybe fixed some bugs if there where any...
gizane

Activity: 385
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 11:56:02 AM

What a ponzi games
Everyome always complaining about this ponzi and many ppl still post it
ponzi247 (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 10:15:38 AM

Good morning everyone!

I would like to give an explanation for the slight error that happened last night when the week reset:
I was not around to do the single task that I could not automate due to server limitations (please PM me about it if you have any idea how to use CRON jobs, as SQL events are disabled on the server I use) which is why the entirety of Week #2 deposits have been paid back before starting to pay for Week #3 (this can easily be seen on the History page at Week 2). I understand why you might be worried about it, and fortunately there were less than 0.1 BTC left to be paid for Week #2, but rest assured I will find a permanent solution to this by Week #4.

Enjoy!
Monnt
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 10:18:22 AM

Jeez I'm getting sick of these ponzi games.
ponzi247 (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 12:59:00 PM

Just wanted to let you guys know that I have finally automated the entire process and further tweaked several scripts. The "BTC Required Until Next Payout" label will now also mention whether it is out of date due to recent deposits. If it does not, it means it is up to date (takes 2 confirmations to recalculate it after a new deposit is made).

Enjoy!
ponzi247 (OP)

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 10:21:33 AM

Good morning everyone.

Just wanted to say that I'm quite disgusted by the focus of the community using these forums. The reactions to every single bitcoin game that shows up are entirely backwards. Websites like btc-flow, multicryptos and every single copy of either of them get shitloads of views and posts and constantly stay on top of the forum, although 90%+ of the ones posting in those threads KNOW that these are obvious scams that will soon bail out, and that seems to be some sort of encouragement for them to keep ranting with no purpose whatsoever except increasing the view and post count, attracting EVEN MORE people to these threads/websites/scams.

In the meanwhile, legit websites that actually keep to their word and haven't scammed anyone even once are entirely ignored and get to silently die in a corner of the forum.

Great job guys, keep encouraging the scammers to come up with new scams, and don't come back whining after you've been scammed too, YOU chose this.
sheunity2

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 11:37:15 AM

Good morning everyone.

Just wanted to say that I'm quite disgusted by the focus of the community using these forums. The reactions to every single bitcoin game that shows up are entirely backwards. Websites like btc-flow, multicryptos and every single copy of either of them get shitloads of views and posts and constantly stay on top of the forum, although 90%+ of the ones posting in those threads KNOW that these are obvious scams that will soon bail out, and that seems to be some sort of encouragement for them to keep ranting with no purpose whatsoever except increasing the view and post count, attracting EVEN MORE people to these threads/websites/scams.

In the meanwhile, legit websites that actually keep to their word and haven't scammed anyone even once are entirely ignored and get to silently die in a corner of the forum.

Great job guys, keep encouraging the scammers to come up with new scams, and don't come back whining after you've been scammed too, YOU chose this.
i hope its not too late to invest in your ponzi
ponzi247 (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 09:12:41 AM

Bumping for visibility. Please note that the weekly reset will occur at midnight today.
padrino
Legendary

Activity: 1428

https://www.bitworks.io

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2015, 01:42:25 PM

Bumping for visibility. Please note that the weekly reset will occur at midnight today.

Looking at last weeks round and see the first few TXes looked to have been before the start time, what is your running policy on early deposits?

1CPi7VRihoF396gyYYcs2AdTEF8KQG2BCR
ponzi247 (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 07:14:45 PM

Looking at last weeks round and see the first few TXes looked to have been before the start time, what is your running policy on early deposits?

I'm using common sense to determine whether the deposit was intended for the old round or the new one. That being said however, I do not encourage doing early deposits.

On a side note, the commission will be updated to 2% starting with Week #4 up from 1%. This goes with the slightly increased interest in the website.
padrino
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2015, 07:19:29 PM

I'm using common sense to determine whether the deposit was intended for the old round or the new one. That being said however, I do not encourage doing early deposits.

On a side note, the commission will be updated to 2% starting with Week #4 up from 1%. This goes with the slightly increased interest in the website.

Thanks for the reply, that definitely presents issues with maintaining confidence in the site because you can arbitrarily decide which is, and isn't for the round ,although it may have been sent before the start of the round. Suggest you consider changing that up since you will get yourself into a sticky situation quick, especially if the popularity is increasing.

padrino
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2015, 10:08:22 PM

Thanks for the reply, that definitely presents issues with maintaining confidence in the site because you can arbitrarily decide which is, and isn't for the round ,although it may have been sent before the start of the round. Suggest you consider changing that up since you will get yourself into a sticky situation quick, especially if the popularity is increasing.

I know the time crunch is on but interested in hearing your position on this before I throw my hat in the ring as well...

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: