Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:38:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bill Gates interview: How the world will change by 2030  (Read 1531 times)
readysalted89

Activity: 327
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 12:47:15 AM

Bill Gates is a thief and plagiator. Now he see Bitcoin works so he sure have plan to use similar technology just centralised and under his controll. He copied most of his projects so i am not suprised he now want to copy Bitcoin.

He wants to pull a Xerox and create a closed source currency and market it like he did with Windows.

We could see a MicrosoftCoin soon, but you don't get to own the coins, you pay for a license to use them. What would the equivalent of a BSOD be for a cryptocoin, because we can probably expect plenty? If Apple's already launching stuff you can bet Microsoft won't be far behind.
wadili89
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 10:34:29 AM

i still remember like 7 years ago when i was in a relationship (now i am married with the same girl BTW) we used to send MMS with a 10 secounds video limitation with a hell bad quality sender pay 0.10$ and recever pays 0.10$ as well , now i see couples doing video chat over skype , viber etc anyways the point is it will change like hell till 2030

sakira

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 03:35:02 PM

He can tell nothing about 2030. If anybody in 2008 had said that the banks would be collapse , he was declared mad.

so he was like a man who has a sixth sense(can know the future)
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 04:34:44 PM

Bill Gates is a thief and plagiator. Now he see Bitcoin works so he sure have plan to use similar technology just centralised and under his controll. He copied most of his projects so i am not suprised he now want to copy Bitcoin.

He wants to pull a Xerox and create a closed source currency and market it like he did with Windows.
i bet they already did. who can tell non of those big pump and dump shitcoins werent invested by a big corporation. there is huge profits there

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
manselr
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 07:17:27 PM

i bet they already did. who can tell non of those big pump and dump shitcoins werent invested by a big corporation. there is huge profits there

It doesn't take Bill Gates tier whales to pump shitcoins. A small time whale can move markets of small altcoins alone.
oblivi

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 07:34:53 PM

It doesn't take Bill Gates tier whales to pump shitcoins. A small time whale can move markets of small altcoins alone.

This. Just look at the average volume on most altcoins in the average day. A guy with 100 BTC could be able to manipulate these markets with enough skills.
BitNerd

Activity: 131
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 07:46:05 PM

In 2030, poor african people's phones will be getting blue screens from trying to pay from microsoft coins
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: