Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 07:41:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Will you use Android or Apple devices for the upcoming WildBeastBitcoin mobile app
Android - 180 (62.3%)
Apple - 52 (18%)
Using other - 4 (1.4%)
None - 53 (18.3%)
Total Voters: 289

Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 365 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Wild Beast Block [WBB] on 1ex.trade, no PREMINE, Honest ! - the wild one  (Read 546367 times)
TrueAnon
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 01:30:07 PM

Honda and Coinfello above, good remarks and I'd have to agree!

Dev nice work, enjoy your vacation it is well deserved.  I been reading thru many coin posts here and I always come back to WBB as the most serious safety net of coins and my btc (next to my XBS ha).  I hope wbb makes magic happen in coming months into 2016 because it appears you are on the right track! 

The scam coins on here and bittrex is sad and I hope you can bring some change to that.  Also your value will skyrocket with more usage, own exchange and direct trading for fiat and other things!  Marketing/promo will help in short and long term I feel also.  People need to take notice here as I understand people thought it was scamcoin from the name, but it is not!  Isn't that ironic? haha.  Price is still cheap and I wish I had more free btc to buy up some.  One day, just hope I'm not too late because I noticed some people already buying up to accumulate I'm sure.

I don't feel comfortable giving "price targets" but like some guys mention above...I feel and REALLY hope it can his magical $1usd / coin with ease and even blow by that sometime in 2016.  I think wbb will make it up to $1/usd per coin very easy and it won't take long.  Just needs more buy support and usage in coming months.  Amazing how true coins dont get the fake manipulation that all the other B.S. coins do lol.

Good luck all.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 02:53:02 PM

Hi,

As promised here is an update for the exchange:

The exchange will receive a soft launch October/November with 30 currencies which will trade against WBB. Once the soft launch is completed and initial soft phase is over we will start adding other crypto currencies to it which pass a bank grade verification stage and comply with all regulations.
The coins which pass this verification can then be traded also on the exchange against WBB and other fiats

The exchange will be: 1ex.trade

As soon as the company is registered and has all legal papers received we will announced the company name also. Smiley

Bank:
1ex.trade will be directly linked to our bank we use and each client can run their own bank account with this bank incl. debit card. Each user can use this account also like any other bank account. Make payments, use the card in the shops, pay bills and so on. Clients can also have up to 30 different currencies with this bank and each will have it's own IBAN number.
Funds which are on the clients account can also directly be used to trade on 1ex.trade.

The debit card will be custom colors with 1ex & WBB.

More information once we are back from our holidays. So you all have a good time in the next 3 weeks and happy trading & mining till then Smiley

Your WBB Dev

holy crap dev you are the man!  glad i have been sitting on and accumulating on my wbb because now i know for sure to hold pretty much all of it, lol!  this is some serious shit, good on you for all the hard work.  i was not expecting THIS much coming down the pipe from wbb lol, like for real my mind is blown with what's planned.  good to see you have serious plans.  i see people have been buying up coins lately so i guess those in the know, know this current price is bloody peanuts!

like how the hell are people not seeing this?!  or are they and not replying don't care?  when they see wbb more mainstream within the next 3,6 even 12 months they will be kicking themselves.  this is some serious stuff listed above more than 99% of coins are doing!  you folks get that the USAGE AND VALUE of wbb will be central to the core development of this environment he's building right?  

this plus the fact coin is very rare in numbers only mean the value per coin will be sky-fucking-high in the not so distant future (not bullshit, do the match and anyone can see it).  ie. 0.50-$1.00USD per wbb coin will be nothing for it...i know we've all heard this on every bloody coin out there lol but in this case I feel it should have no issue going there. the description/plans by the devs above in my eyes mean they're actually aiming for WAY higher value and mass adoption of the wbb brand (not just coin) to be soon in place well outside of bittrex/crypto crap scene!  

you won't see this value of wbb 6-12 months from now, you can quote/save this post right here, right now if you want and repost it in future!

dev you seem to have connections outside of cryptoverse (ie. banking?) ... so that's nice to know  Shocked Cool Cheesy  - keep it up and enjoy your vacay.

And you can quote/save this quote mate that I am fully convinced that by Feb 2016 WBB will easily be trading for over $1 a coin! This is the first Alt in a very long time that actually gets SHIT done!! These guys are phenomenal at what they do and I am not surprised at all with the steps they are taking and what they are going to achieve with this entire project Cheesy Cheers

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
MIGI

Activity: 131
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 11:22:33 AM

Hi,

The exchange will receive a soft launch October/November with 30 currencies which will trade against WBB. Once the soft launch is completed and initial soft phase is over we will start adding other crypto currencies to it which pass a bank grade verification stage and comply with all regulations.
The coins which pass this verification can then be traded also on the exchange against WBB and other fiats

As soon as the company is registered and has all legal papers received we will announced the company name also. Smiley

Bank:
1ex.trade will be directly linked to our bank we use and each client can run their own bank account with this bank incl. debit card. Each user can use this account also like any other bank account. Make payments, use the card in the shops, pay bills and so on. Clients can also have up to 30 different currencies with this bank and each will have it's own IBAN number.
Funds which are on the clients account can also directly be used to trade on 1ex.trade.

More information once we are back from our holidays. So you all have a good time in the next 3 weeks and happy trading & mining till then Smiley

Your WBB Dev

holy crap dev you are the man!  glad i have been sitting on and accumulating on my wbb because now i know for sure to hold pretty much all of it, lol!  this is some serious shit, good on you for all the hard work.  i was not expecting THIS much coming down the pipe from wbb lol, like for real my mind is blown with what's planned.  good to see you have serious plans.  i see people have been buying up coins lately so i guess those in the know, know this current price is bloody peanuts!

like how the hell are people not seeing this?!  or are they and not replying don't care?  when they see wbb more mainstream within the next 3,6 even 12 months they will be kicking themselves.  this is some serious stuff listed above more than 99% of coins are doing!  you folks get that the USAGE AND VALUE of wbb will be central to the core development of this environment he's building right?  

this plus the fact coin is very rare in numbers only mean the value per coin will be sky-fucking-high in the not so distant future (not bullshit, do the match and anyone can see it).  ie. 0.50-$1.00USD per wbb coin will be nothing for it...i know we've all heard this on every bloody coin out there lol but in this case I feel it should have no issue going there. the description/plans by the devs above in my eyes mean they're actually aiming for WAY higher value and mass adoption of the wbb brand (not just coin) to be soon in place well outside of bittrex/crypto crap scene!  

you won't see this value of wbb 6-12 months from now, you can quote/save this post right here, right now if you want and repost it in future!

dev you seem to have connections outside of cryptoverse (ie. banking?) ... so that's nice to know  Shocked Cool Cheesy  - keep it up and enjoy your vacay.

And you can quote/save this quote mate that I am fully convinced that by Feb 2016 WBB will easily be trading for over $1 a coin! This is the first Alt in a very long time that actually gets SHIT done!! These guys are phenomenal at what they do and I am not surprised at all with the steps they are taking and what they are going to achieve with this entire project Cheesy Cheers

Wow. Super wow from the dev.
TrueAnon
Legendary

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 08:22:07 PM

Hi,

Bank:

Your WBB Dev

That is the party at Dev's house in summer 2016  Cheesy
Nick70001

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 08:28:16 PM

Hi,

Bank:

Your WBB Dev

That is the party at Dev's house in summer 2016  Cheesy

Haha looking forward to it. I think it will be difficult to get coins under 40,000sat in a few weeks. Lots of development has been going on. Make sure you all join slack when the developers get back from their holidays. Plenty more is being discussed there.
brightlight
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 11:05:11 AM

If there is something worth to invest into mid to long term, this coin is one of those where to put money in.

0.08USD is quite cheap for developments so far and what WBB dev is planning to release. Cryptoworld needs reputable exchange besides Poloniex. And what dev revealed is blowing minds up.

NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 12:38:44 PM

If there is something worth to invest into mid to long term, this coin is one of those where to put money in.

0.08USD is quite cheap for developments so far and what WBB dev is planning to release. Cryptoworld needs reputable exchange besides Poloniex. And what dev revealed is blowing minds up.

I couldn't agree with you more mate Smiley With everything WBB already offers it's holders and everything else that is on the way I'm absolutely just blown away that the price is still this cheap Wink  But mind you I'm not complaining because it's nice to continue to stack my WBB while other people don't realize how good of a coin this coin is and will be in the upcoming future Smiley Cheers

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

wagabee london

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 01:59:36 PM
Last edit: July 31, 2015, 03:08:56 PM by wagabee london

wbb is an great Project when cryptocurrencies goes mainstream wbb will be worth a lot more maybe the dev should start a campaign against hunting animals wildbeastbitcoin could be the coin of people that protect  animals around the world

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
TrueAnon
Legendary

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 08:55:49 PM

WildBeastBitcoin (OP)

Activity: 798

WBB - Wild Beast Block - The future is coming

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2015, 02:24:28 PM

Hi,

Just a check in Smiley
Dev is enjoying his holidays and the first week was great. Two more week to go Smiley

Once we are all back we will crack on again and in the mean time mine , buy and enjoy WBB Smiley

We check in a week again Smiley

Your WBB Dev 

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀      ▀▀▀▀██████████████████████
██████▄▀███████▄          ▄██▀▄█   ▄▄    ▀▀▀██████████████
██▀█████▄▄ ▀▀████▄  ▀████▄▄▄██   ▄████████▄▄  ▀▀██████████
███▄▀██████▄    ▀▀     ▀▀▀ ▄█▄  ███▀   ▄▄▀████▄  ▀▀███████
█████▄ ▀▀███████   ███▄▄ ▄████▄ ▀█████▄▀   ▀▀ ██▄   ▀█████
███▄▀▀██▄   ▀▀▀   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄▀███████▄█████████▄  ▀███
██████▄ ▀▀█▄▄        ▄█████████████▀▄▄      ███▄▀▀▀▀▀   ██
█████████▄  ▀▀███▄▄▄████▀ ▄██▀ ▄███▀▄▄▀▄▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄███
████████████▄▄   ▀▀▀▀▀   ███  ██▀████▄█▀▀   ████  ▀▀ ▄████
████████████████▄▄      ▀▀▀    ▄██▀▄██▀ ▀██████▀ ▀  ▄█████
██████████████████████▄▄▄     ▀██  ██  ▄ █████████████████
███████████████████████████▄▄      ██ ▀█  ██▀█████████████
███▀▀▀▀███▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███  ▀  ▄ █████████████
██▄▄   ██   █▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▀██████  ▄████████████
████   ▀    ▀ ███  ▀▀▀ ▄██  ▀▀▀ ▄██▄  ██▀▀▀ ██████████████
████   ▄█    ███  ██  ▄██  ██  ▄████▄    ▄▄ ██████████████
████  ▄██  ▄███     ▄▄██     ▄▄██████▄ ███████████████████
.WildBeastBlock.       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
  with New Wallet & Smart Message Insertion
  with Smart Doc Insertion
  WBB Chat Free | Fully Secure and Private
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 01:29:40 AM

Hi,

Just a check in Smiley
Dev is enjoying his holidays and the first week was great. Two more week to go Smiley

Once we are all back we will crack on again and in the mean time mine , buy and enjoy WBB Smiley

Your WBB Dev  

QUICKLY DUMP YOUR WBB BAGS, DEV HAS LEFT AND TAKEN ALL WBB COINS/PROFITS WITH HIM FOR A FANCY HOLIDAY VACATION!!! HE LEFT US HOLDING BAGS!  SELL DUMP NOW BEFORE YOU LOSE MORE COINS!!!111!!11

Cheesy Grin Tongue

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
brightlight
Legendary

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 11:05:21 AM

Hi,

Just a check in Smiley

Your WBB Dev  

QUICKLY DUMP YOUR WBB BAGS, DEV HAS LEFT AND TAKEN ALL WBB COINS/PROFITS WITH HIM FOR A FANCY HOLIDAY VACATION!!! HE LEFT US HOLDING BAGS!  SELL DUMP NOW BEFORE YOU LOSE MORE COINS!!!111!!11

Cheesy Grin Tongue

Hey, wait with revealing such things! I have to put my buy orders. Then we can start FUD.
nara1892

Activity: 1568
Merit: 654

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 12:26:41 PM

Hi,

Just a check in Smiley

Your WBB Dev  

Cheesy Grin Tongue

I'm sure you are actually going to buy more at low prices Grin

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
brightlight
Legendary

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 02:05:03 PM

Hi,

Just a check in Smiley

Your WBB Dev  

Cheesy Grin Tongue

I'm sure you are actually going to buy more at low prices Grin

Yes, we are ready to become a bagholders, so, please dump your WBBs  Tongue

But if we are serious, people don't realize a potential of WBB. Better is to keep coins for a while, exchange release is expected in autumn, not so far.
WildBeastBitcoin (OP)

Activity: 798

WBB - Wild Beast Block - The future is coming

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2015, 05:39:39 AM

Hi,

update:
WBB is now listed on CoinWarz.com

http://www.coinwarz.com/cryptocurrency/coins/wildbeastbitcoin

This should bring more miners:)
Keep mining on the official wildbeastbitcoinpool.com for your WBB's at 0% Fee. This pool will stay for free all the time.

So back to holidays Smiley

Your WBB Dev

████████████████████████▀▀      ▀▀▀▀██████████████████████
██████▄▀███████▄          ▄██▀▄█   ▄▄    ▀▀▀██████████████
██▀█████▄▄ ▀▀████▄  ▀████▄▄▄██   ▄████████▄▄  ▀▀██████████
███▄▀██████▄    ▀▀     ▀▀▀ ▄█▄  ███▀   ▄▄▀████▄  ▀▀███████
█████▄ ▀▀███████   ███▄▄ ▄████▄ ▀█████▄▀   ▀▀ ██▄   ▀█████
███▄▀▀██▄   ▀▀▀   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄▀███████▄█████████▄  ▀███
██████▄ ▀▀█▄▄        ▄█████████████▀▄▄      ███▄▀▀▀▀▀   ██
█████████▄  ▀▀███▄▄▄████▀ ▄██▀ ▄███▀▄▄▀▄▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄███
████████████▄▄   ▀▀▀▀▀   ███  ██▀████▄█▀▀   ████  ▀▀ ▄████
████████████████▄▄      ▀▀▀    ▄██▀▄██▀ ▀██████▀ ▀  ▄█████
██████████████████████▄▄▄     ▀██  ██  ▄ █████████████████
███████████████████████████▄▄      ██ ▀█  ██▀█████████████
███▀▀▀▀███▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███  ▀  ▄ █████████████
██▄▄   ██   █▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▀██████  ▄████████████
████   ▀    ▀ ███  ▀▀▀ ▄██  ▀▀▀ ▄██▄  ██▀▀▀ ██████████████
████   ▄█    ███  ██  ▄██  ██  ▄████▄    ▄▄ ██████████████
████  ▄██  ▄███     ▄▄██     ▄▄██████▄ ███████████████████
.WildBeastBlock.       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
  with New Wallet & Smart Message Insertion
  with Smart Doc Insertion
  WBB Chat Free | Fully Secure and Private
brightlight
Legendary

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 06:31:02 AM

Hi,

update:
WBB is now listed on CoinWarz.com

http://www.coinwarz.com/cryptocurrency/coins/wildbeastbitcoin

This should bring more miners:)
Keep mining on the official wildbeastbitcoinpool.com for your WBB's at 0% Fee. This pool will stay for free all the time.

So back to holidays Smiley

Your WBB Dev

Hi,

Thank you for your updates even during your holidays!

Enjoy, we are waiting you back on track!

And meanwhile I am working on supporting the coin with buys, and thinking about some moves to advertise WBB.

Cheers

boltz
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1187

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 06:47:02 AM

I don't see big buy supports , so what are u talking there Huh??

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
brightlight
Legendary

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 07:26:11 AM

What are you talking here?

You have no clue apparently! Go and trade high buy support scams, such as IBITS, HAP.

Too bad for this coin . I sold yesterday because I don.t see any real development for this coin .
Sorry .

This is your quotation from VIA thread.

WBB has real and active development, but you come here and ask weird questions!

The fact WBB isn't pumped, doesn't mean it has no buy support? Nowadays people wait exclusively a pumps, nothing more. Mid to long term investments are uncommon in crypto.
coinfello
Legendary

Activity: 1274

FLAT OUT!!!

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 09:45:16 AM

What are you talking here?

You have no clue apparently! Go and trade high buy support scams, such as IBITS, HAP.

Too bad for this coin . I sold yesterday because I don.t see any real development for this coin .
Sorry .

This is your quotation from VIA thread.

WBB has real and active development, but you come here and ask weird questions!

The fact WBB isn't pumped, doesn't mean it has no buy support? Nowadays people wait exclusively a pumps, nothing more. Mid to long term investments are uncommon in crypto.

agree.
i think there will be a natural rise over next months. now is thee best opportunity to buy  Grin
TrueAnon
Legendary

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 02:22:05 PM

Guys, don't bother with that troll, he's obviously just posting random nonense for whatever iditoic reason.  Typical 17 yr old btc form bullshit.  Pretty lame if you ask me lol, they have no concept of what REAL money is nor real work or investment/development behind a coin that's soon going to boom.

Nice work as usual dev, love how it's so little btc to make WBB fly and it won't take much longer I'm sure Wink - but when all the WBB gets put the use the price will be crazy, not from just crappy bittrex/crypto scene but with the devs plans...WBB will basically be one-in-itself re. usage and exclusively needed to be used for whatever the dev has planned.  So given this combined with low supply and huge usage plans by dev means big value for it.  I dunno how many times we can say this and if people out there don't listen it's their fault, just silly....hopefully they haven't lost on all the recent scams.
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 365 »
  Print  

Jump to: