Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:32:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Will you use Android or Apple devices for the upcoming WildBeastBitcoin mobile app
Android - 180 (62.3%)
Apple - 52 (18%)
Using other - 4 (1.4%)
None - 53 (18.3%)
Total Voters: 289

Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 365 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Wild Beast Block [WBB] on 1ex.trade, no PREMINE, Honest ! - the wild one  (Read 546367 times)
raimch89
Legendary

Activity: 1169
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 02:11:51 PM

Fine with fork to fix problems, but why increased inflation?

Not exactly inceased inflation, but increased inflation speed. Money supply remains the same, just faster resolved blocks.

I am also one of early supporters. Buying this coin with every profit I make in crypto market. And, yes, a bit pitty, because of miners dumb dumps. On the other hand we can accumulate more now. Price should grow, the question is when? I don't see any other project at the moment with such a great plan and things done as if now.

Having more con supply in a given time frame is called increased inflation. not speed of inflation, but just increased inflation.
Price won't grow unless there are some  fundamental reasons to do so, e.g., successful deployment of the exchange, etc. Also decreasing inflation with block halving may help. And aleeady now we can obseve, perfectly clear, the effects of increased inflation - few buyers who provided support so far, myself included, put money on hold instead of buying. Why to pay 16k if you can get it for 12k or 10k?

Disclaimer: I also believe that wbb has great future and support it, but i disagree on the issue pointed above.

exactly

i stopped buying at 16500 ( i have a lot of coins so it is not urgent to buy more) because more coins on the market but not more buyers so wait and see .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
raimch89
Legendary

Activity: 1169

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 02:14:01 PM

but btcd before supernet was at 0.012 and now 0.0045  Embarrassed
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 02:17:12 PM

you pansies need to stop worrying.  just wait and see.

has the dev let you down EVER?  no.  shit, every coin out there is crap right now, look at START even with all it's hype/backing it's still at a crap price lol.  liek any coin/dev he can't control the price of wbb and it will eventually be a lot more than what it is now, up to you to buy or not.  

i've been accumulating and any coin is a risk.  at least this one is worth the risk much mroe than others.  1ex i think is a good bonus on top that will bring more exposure (and buying) of wbb so i'm not scared.  miners are dumbasses for selling now i say.

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
WildBeastBitcoin (OP)

Activity: 798

WBB - Wild Beast Block - The future is coming

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2015, 05:51:41 PM

Hi,

Some of which have not considered 1Ex shares in the beginning and those who have not responded to emails or mailed back that they can not proceed are upset now, we know that but you have to understand we can not announce something like this in advanced.
We can not stop at 1 product and leave it with that. Like a business products will be build around the business to increase the portfolio.

- The 1Ex coin is in first line for the share holder as bonus (also as a surprise as not even they knew it)
- Secondly there will be a small amount for our active community members.
- Thirdly WBB holder will get also a small amount depending on how much they actually hold.

WBB is build to support wild beasts and also for those who love mining and like to mine a stable coin which has a long term future. This is no pump & dump coin and the latest change will benefit the coin in the long run. WBB is a separate entity and is designed to be around for the long run, a coin with a small and steady increase is better then a coin which has pump groups on it, people fall for it and lose money (95% of people do with pump groups as they do not have funds to compete).

1Ex shares are here for those people who like to be part of something where they can in time, if all is well, also earn a steady income. How many exchanges offering this? Actually none as most of them are not geared up as 1Ex is. We ensure no scam coins will be listed, for this reason we will vet each Dev. This is also to bring the missing trust back in to crypto which has been damaged due the huge amount of scams been done so far in crypto. We aim to bring a different view on crypto and as we don't relay on any crowd funding or any other poncy scheme we are well set.

1Ex coin is the first coin with limited supply (200'000) which will be actually proper begged to a value. This coin is also to benefit shareholders, active community members and WBB holder, What the 1Ex coin is not a Freebie coin for dumpers. This coin also also build to increase by 4% so holder who have coins can also increase just by holding (not considering the actual trading which will come).

We will develop the whole business side further going forward and there are plans already in place, However as already seen in the past we don't announce something months ahead with out delivering. When we announce something then we have it to 90% completed and nearly ready to go (give and take a few days as there could always some issues).

In the end both coins WBB & 1EX will become part of something which has not be announced yet.

Thinking of the following:

- Auction site is ready to benefit WBB
- Shop site is ready incl own gateway for payments to benefit WBB
- Free Chat app for all (white label version to follow)
- Free Dashboard app for Trading, Auction, Shop, Wallet & Chat link
- Free Pool (0% Fee) for miners
- Free added goodies
- Silver coins incl. proof
- Own Exchange with integrated bank
- High-end server structure in place
- and many other things

All of the above will ensure the WBB & 1Ex exposure will grow over time, price will increase, community will increase.

Your WBB Dev

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀      ▀▀▀▀██████████████████████
██████▄▀███████▄          ▄██▀▄█   ▄▄    ▀▀▀██████████████
██▀█████▄▄ ▀▀████▄  ▀████▄▄▄██   ▄████████▄▄  ▀▀██████████
███▄▀██████▄    ▀▀     ▀▀▀ ▄█▄  ███▀   ▄▄▀████▄  ▀▀███████
█████▄ ▀▀███████   ███▄▄ ▄████▄ ▀█████▄▀   ▀▀ ██▄   ▀█████
███▄▀▀██▄   ▀▀▀   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄▀███████▄█████████▄  ▀███
██████▄ ▀▀█▄▄        ▄█████████████▀▄▄      ███▄▀▀▀▀▀   ██
█████████▄  ▀▀███▄▄▄████▀ ▄██▀ ▄███▀▄▄▀▄▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄███
████████████▄▄   ▀▀▀▀▀   ███  ██▀████▄█▀▀   ████  ▀▀ ▄████
████████████████▄▄      ▀▀▀    ▄██▀▄██▀ ▀██████▀ ▀  ▄█████
██████████████████████▄▄▄     ▀██  ██  ▄ █████████████████
███████████████████████████▄▄      ██ ▀█  ██▀█████████████
███▀▀▀▀███▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███  ▀  ▄ █████████████
██▄▄   ██   █▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▀██████  ▄████████████
████   ▀    ▀ ███  ▀▀▀ ▄██  ▀▀▀ ▄██▄  ██▀▀▀ ██████████████
████   ▄█    ███  ██  ▄██  ██  ▄████▄    ▄▄ ██████████████
████  ▄██  ▄███     ▄▄██     ▄▄██████▄ ███████████████████
.WildBeastBlock.       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
  with New Wallet & Smart Message Insertion
  with Smart Doc Insertion
  WBB Chat Free | Fully Secure and Private
TrueAnon
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 05:59:00 PM

Hi,

Some of which have not considered 1Ex shares in the beginning and those who have not responded to emails or mailed back that they can not proceed are upset now, we know that but you have to understand we can not announce something like this in advanced.
We can not stop at 1 product and leave it with that. Like a business products will be build around the business to increase the portfolio.

- The 1Ex coin is in first line for the share holder as bonus (also as a surprise as not even they knew it)
- Secondly there will be a small amount for our active community members.
- Thirdly WBB holder will get also a small amount depending on how much they actually hold.

WBB is build to support wild beasts and also for those who love mining and like to mine a stable coin which has a long term future. This is no pump & dump coin and the latest change will benefit the coin in the long run. WBB is a separate entity and is designed to be around for the long run, a coin with a small and steady increase is better then a coin which has pump groups on it, people fall for it and lose money (95% of people do with pump groups as they do not have funds to compete).

1Ex shares are here for those people who like to be part of something where they can in time, if all is well, also earn a steady income. How many exchanges offering this? Actually none as most of them are not geared up as 1Ex is. We ensure no scam coins will be listed, for this reason we will vet each Dev. This is also to bring the missing trust back in to crypto which has been damaged due the huge amount of scams been done so far in crypto. We aim to bring a different view on crypto and as we don't relay on any crowd funding or any other poncy scheme we are well set.

1Ex coin is the first coin with limited supply (200'000) which will be actually proper begged to a value. This coin is also to benefit shareholders, active community members and WBB holder, What the 1Ex coin is not a Freebie coin for dumpers. This coin also also build to increase by 4% so holder who have coins can also increase just by holding (not considering the actual trading which will come).

We will develop the whole business side further going forward and there are plans already in place, However as already seen in the past we don't announce something months ahead with out delivering. When we announce something then we have it to 90% completed and nearly ready to go (give and take a few days as there could always some issues).

In the end both coins WBB & 1EX will become part of something which has not be announced yet.

Thinking of the following:

- Auction site is ready to benefit WBB
- Shop site is ready incl own gateway for payments to benefit WBB
- Free Chat app for all (white label version to follow)
- Free Dashboard app for Trading, Auction, Shop, Wallet & Chat link
- Free Pool (0% Fee) for miners
- Free added goodies
- Silver coins incl. proof
- Own Exchange with integrated bank
- High-end server structure in place
- and many other things

All of the above will ensure the WBB & 1Ex exposure will grow over time, price will increase, community will increase.

Your WBB Dev

Epic coin(s) are epic  Grin - thanks for clearing it up dev (as I tried already).  Sounds great can't wait for the ride.  It appears the wbb/1ex devs are WAY more experienced and advanced than most people in crypto usually see, it's pretty obvious! lol. 
Frogman
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2015, 09:51:15 PM

i read through some stuff on the thread and im just wondering will businesses  start excepting this coin? Id like to know where the value is coming from
thoth-Atlantian

Activity: 924

I AM

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 10:41:49 PM
Last edit: October 06, 2015, 11:10:03 PM by thoth-Atlantian

LOL @ people getting worried by price, when it does go it will be a 100k so fast you wont know what hit you. or get the chance to buy more.
I like the sped up inflation as it brings the halving closer, It may be creating a glut now but that's good for cheap coins and once the price hits a low point it will start losing the miners that are dumping for more profitable coins

And 1ex coin.... well oh mah good giddy up

Plus we haven't even heard about WBB Offshore yet  Shocked

www.dlsag.ch      1ex.trade
Piston Honda
Legendary

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 12:02:46 AM

that's what i've been saying too lol, exactly.  not sure why ppl can't READ that it's LONG TERM...it's an entire biz operation here, not just some puny coin.  ppl worried over 2k sats swings? REALLY? lmao...ummm no.  wait till you see wbb trading at well over 100k sats then what?  you will not even buy? lol.

wbb will see a solid steady rise, im sure it'll get a huge jump when the time is right and STAY there.  it's already got nice support now again.  1ex and the other facets of their biz look to be very promising.  the devs are sharp and way beyond the crypto scene (as someone here already said i think).  ppl need to wakeup and realize this asap!  look at stupid latest shitcoin vaporware cryptbit crap....they just TOOK ICO MONIES from people and dumped! WOW...disgusting.  if ppl invest in solid coin like wbb at least it's a WAY safer bet.  

i love the idea of making money monthly with the 1ex shares, glad i bought Smiley

but yeah wbb will still be the "heart" of the biz in light of all the devs developments!

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
CryptoTrout

Activity: 706
Merit: 500

https://twitter.com/CryptoTrout

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2015, 12:21:36 AM

totally forgot about this coin.  bought it like 6 months ago and forgot.  oh well, see you in another 6 months

Piston Honda
Legendary

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 01:25:43 AM

totally forgot about this coin.  bought it like 6 months ago and forgot.  oh well, see you in another 6 months

iz gun' get guuuud Wink Cool

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
Lovethecoins

Activity: 658

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 01:27:08 AM

Haha I like that attitude, I will see you in another 6 months

WildBeastBitcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2015, 04:45:07 AM

i read through some stuff on the thread and im just wondering will businesses  start excepting this coin? Id like to know where the value is coming from

Hi,

As you know in crypto nothing really has a true value, The value is what traders / community think it is worth it. Some could argue that the value of a coin is the electricity from mining but then which price, the most expensive one or the cheapest one. For POS some could argue it is the value of development / research and so on. This is all relative.

For WBB the price is set by the community and by trader freely on the exchanges.
For 1EX we set the price to 100 USD begged, this coin is also closed source so it will not be listed on any other exchange. Due the beg the buyer / trader can be assured the min value is set.

We can ensure that trader have a safe heaven but end of the day the Trader and Community make the price.
For this reason we aim to build a business around WBB and 1Ex and over time it should be accepted more and more in real world. This is no fast get rich scheme, this is long term and hard work to bring something to the market and raise awareness for it.

In time hopefully hard work pays of and the acceptance of WBB & 1Ex will grow and real time usage is more and more accepted.

Hopefully this has answered some of your question.

Thanks

Your WBB Dev

.WildBeastBlock.       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
  with Smart Doc Insertion
Allforone

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 04:52:37 AM

Hi,

As you know in crypto nothing really has a true value, The value is what traders / community think it is worth it. Some could argue that the value of a coin is the electricity from mining but then which price, the most expensive one or the cheapest one. For POS some could argue it is the value of development / research and so on. This is all relative.

For WBB the price is set by the community and by trader freely on the exchanges.
For 1EX we set the price to 100 USD begged, this coin is also closed source so it will not be listed on any other exchange. Due the beg the buyer / trader can be assured the min value is set.

We can ensure that trader have a safe heaven but end of the day the Trader and Community make the price.
For this reason we aim to build a business around WBB and 1Ex and over time it should be accepted more and more in real world. This is no fast get rich scheme, this is long term and hard work to bring something to the market and raise awareness for it.

In time hopefully hard work pays of and the acceptance of WBB & 1Ex will grow and real time usage is more and more accepted.

Thanks

Your WBB Dev

Just don't forget about WBB while getting busy with 1EX

thoth-Atlantian

Activity: 924

I AM

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 05:04:49 AM

I think they could be viewed as one in the same. 1ex.trade will make WBB

www.dlsag.ch      1ex.trade
Lovethecoins

Activity: 658

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 05:08:53 AM

kinda my thoughts also, With a spotlight maybe on the exchange for WBB letting everyone know but like said before they should complement each other

WildBeastBitcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2015, 05:33:25 AM

kinda my thoughts also, With a spotlight maybe on the exchange for WBB letting everyone know but like said before they should complement each other

Hi

Correct both will complement each other and go hand in hand.

WBB will become also the main currency on the exchange.

Thanks

WBB Dev

.WildBeastBlock.       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
  with Smart Doc Insertion
brightlight
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 07:11:28 AM

i read through some stuff on the thread and im just wondering will businesses  start excepting this coin? Id like to know where the value is coming from

Hey! You are in crypto not for the first time. You should know that every crypto, even BTC gets as much value as investors are ready to invest, at least in the first development stages. After that we can talk about mass acceptance, which along with investments brings additional value to project.

Regarding 1EX coin, look at Yobit exchange official coin YOVI. Where the value is coming in there? In addition YOVI is traded in so called Raise Only Market, which by all principles isn't market at all, rather a musical chair game. And everyday  there are couple of YOVIs sold at insane raising price (0.00066600 BTC atm, total supply ~23mlj coins). Not only recently developed Bonus system buys YOVI coins, but people seeking profit also takes some coins from sell order.

Everything is about investments, predictions and profit. 1EX coin will become an inner 1ex.trade exchange asset, WBB will be base currency that is paired to other alts and fiats at exchange. I think it's clear as crystal.
brightlight
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 09:04:58 AM

I wonder, is it still profitable to mine WBB and sell at current price?
WildBeastBitcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2015, 10:00:42 AM

I wonder, is it still profitable to mine WBB and sell at current price?

Hi

Think due the power the profit switch turns on he still makes a small margin but on a certain price he will stop

The miners on the pool (wbb pool) will have a negative mining but the miners here I am sure they r holding as it would not make sence to sell Smiley

Thanks

WBB Dev

.WildBeastBlock.       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
  with Smart Doc Insertion
TrueAnon
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 01:34:04 PM

i read through some stuff on the thread and im just wondering will businesses  start excepting this coin? Id like to know where the value is coming from

Hi,

Thanks

Your WBB Dev

Most secure in the fact WBB will be a CENTRAL COIN on 1ex, so that alone should make the price increase nicely, in addition to the other reasons to come.  Good ppl are understanding 1ex and wbb are one environment together to so speak, hence why there's no reason to 'worry'.  

Development and adoption will continue on both, i think moreso for wbb even, since the 1ex coin (once set and running on the exchange) will just be on there and eventually have more usage/spread to it.  wbb though is the more 'useable' tradable coin now.

Wow nice support showed up 8k heh...ppl are noticing wbb coin I see.
Whoever selling those 4800 wbb at 19300...be careful those will get eaten soon Wink

Dev, will your 'real world' acceptance / adoption of wbb include going as far as like stores (ie. starting in Switzerland and then EU/global one day?) or moreso for like them using wbb and the marketplace kind of thing to begin with (as I think you did already but I was not around for that).   I'm all for this 'real world' usage stuff but I think trading is still the core of making wbb successful on many exchanges. 

When 1ex gets up and fully running will you be promoting all the areas of wbb/1ex plans for the ecosystem...and will this be moer than just twitter RT?  Like you will get on crypto articles/etc. and sites?  Thanks.
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 365 »
  Print  

Jump to: