Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 01:02:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Will you use Android or Apple devices for the upcoming WildBeastBitcoin mobile app
Android - 180 (62.3%)
Apple - 52 (18%)
Using other - 4 (1.4%)
None - 53 (18.3%)
Total Voters: 289

Pages: « 1 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 [128] 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 ... 365 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Wild Beast Block [WBB] on 1ex.trade, no PREMINE, Honest ! - the wild one  (Read 546367 times)
WildBeastBitcoin (OP)

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

WBB - Wild Beast Block - The future is coming

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2016, 07:34:12 PM

Hi,

Update:

We like to inform you the next first step and what is happening shortly.

1EX.TRADE will be fully integrated with coinigy https://www.coinigy.com/ over the next 3 to 4 weeks and will be available on their high end trading applications. This is a very big step and good way forward for 1EX.TRADE and the user base will increase steady becasue of this. Within their application you will have Hi-Def Charting, Balance Tracking, Order Management, Portfolio Monitoring and more...

The benefits of Coinigy

If you are an experienced trader, and especially if you are keen on Technical Analysis, registering with Coinigy is a must. The multitude of tools will help you see the cryptocurrency price trends and make the best of the trading process. Apart from the instruments, such features as stop limits orders, and also trailing stops and stop losses (which are to be added shortly) are both unique and beneficial.

We try to work closely together with them over the next months / years to come to build 1EX.TRADE in a major trading platform for all types of crypto & fiat trading.

Later on today an official live video stream is made. The link and time will be announced shortly.
We hope to see you online.

Other things to come:
We have been also working over the last few months on a multi-payment-gateway and multi-bank-gateway for 1EX.TRADE. This feature will go live in line with the new design of 1EX.TRADE V2.0 and thereafter we will start integration various payment options and banks. Update and how all will work will be announce near time of release.

Thanks

WBB & 1EX Dev

HI

Live stream:

https://www.livecoding.tv/coinigy/

At about 2pm CST

Thanks

WBB & 1EX Dev

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀      ▀▀▀▀██████████████████████
██████▄▀███████▄          ▄██▀▄█   ▄▄    ▀▀▀██████████████
██▀█████▄▄ ▀▀████▄  ▀████▄▄▄██   ▄████████▄▄  ▀▀██████████
███▄▀██████▄    ▀▀     ▀▀▀ ▄█▄  ███▀   ▄▄▀████▄  ▀▀███████
█████▄ ▀▀███████   ███▄▄ ▄████▄ ▀█████▄▀   ▀▀ ██▄   ▀█████
███▄▀▀██▄   ▀▀▀   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄▀███████▄█████████▄  ▀███
██████▄ ▀▀█▄▄        ▄█████████████▀▄▄      ███▄▀▀▀▀▀   ██
█████████▄  ▀▀███▄▄▄████▀ ▄██▀ ▄███▀▄▄▀▄▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄███
████████████▄▄   ▀▀▀▀▀   ███  ██▀████▄█▀▀   ████  ▀▀ ▄████
████████████████▄▄      ▀▀▀    ▄██▀▄██▀ ▀██████▀ ▀  ▄█████
██████████████████████▄▄▄     ▀██  ██  ▄ █████████████████
███████████████████████████▄▄      ██ ▀█  ██▀█████████████
███▀▀▀▀███▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███  ▀  ▄ █████████████
██▄▄   ██   █▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▀██████  ▄████████████
████   ▀    ▀ ███  ▀▀▀ ▄██  ▀▀▀ ▄██▄  ██▀▀▀ ██████████████
████   ▄█    ███  ██  ▄██  ██  ▄████▄    ▄▄ ██████████████
████  ▄██  ▄███     ▄▄██     ▄▄██████▄ ███████████████████
.WildBeastBlock.       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
  with New Wallet & Smart Message Insertion
  with Smart Doc Insertion
  WBB Chat Free | Fully Secure and Private

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptico

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 08:31:20 PM

watching the live stream..digging the music lol  Grin Grin

.WildBeastBlock.       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
  with Smart Doc Insertion
  Free WBB Chat App | Fully Secure and Private
TrueAnon
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 08:38:06 PM

Hi,

Update:

We like to inform you the next first step and what is happening shortly.

1EX.TRADE will be fully integrated with coinigy https://www.coinigy.com/ over the next 3 to 4 weeks and will be available on their high end trading applications. This is a very big step and good way forward for 1EX.TRADE and the user base will increase steady becasue of this. Within their application you will have Hi-Def Charting, Balance Tracking, Order Management, Portfolio Monitoring and more...

The benefits of Coinigy

If you are an experienced trader, and especially if you are keen on Technical Analysis, registering with Coinigy is a must. The multitude of tools will help you see the cryptocurrency price trends and make the best of the trading process. Apart from the instruments, such features as stop limits orders, and also trailing stops and stop losses (which are to be added shortly) are both unique and beneficial.

We try to work closely together with them over the next months / years to come to build 1EX.TRADE in a major trading platform for all types of crypto & fiat trading.

Later on today an official live video stream is made. The link and time will be announced shortly.
We hope to see you online.

Other things to come:
We have been also working over the last few months on a multi-payment-gateway and multi-bank-gateway for 1EX.TRADE. This feature will go live in line with the new design of 1EX.TRADE V2.0 and thereafter we will start integration various payment options and banks. Update and how all will work will be announce near time of release.

Thanks

WBB & 1EX Dev

This is great news, totally unexpected so thanks for your hard work as usual dev!  I don't know what else to say except keep it coming.  It's a nice feeling to hold a solid coin and have something to look FORWARD to for 2016 haha.  Stupid multipool sellers are silly to sell but whatever, such is the market (for now!).  

Re. the comment of 150k, I agree wth...at MINIMUM wbb should be at 150k!  Shows you how whack the alt market is when the best dev in the scene's coin isn't flying (yet).   Again, everyone cannot forget the devs with wbb AND 1ex are building an entire ecosystem here....I love how they're essentially giving and making potential value and worth for the coins.  It's not just crap made out of thin-air like so many alts.

In addition I hope this is noticed served to the current scamming alt dev and pnd assholes their time is almost finished here, way less popping up because they see nobody is falling for their shit anymore, nor buying/putting support up for fake BS insta-hyped coins!
WildBeastBitcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2016, 09:16:34 PM

HI,

Hope you all enjoyed the live stream.

Next week they start integrate 1EX to their application with full functionality.
1EX.TRADE will also be right on top of the app, 1st entry...

His words "The exchange looks really good and I like the way it is working". Then seeing the V2 design "I love the way this looks 'whoa' very nice and good to see somebody actually develops and brings something proper and not just talk about it, this is what is needed. This could become a major / very big exchange".

Thanks

WBB & 1EX Dev

.WildBeastBlock.       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
  with Smart Doc Insertion
brightlight
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 10:10:30 PM

A shitcoin CUBE with mega inflation is pumped to 97k sats, but WBB sits at 7-8k. Unbelievable!!!

A good news are- we will see 90k as one of the support prices for WBB in near future.
coinfello
Legendary

Activity: 1274

FLAT OUT!!!

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 10:17:07 PM

HI,

Next week they start integrate 1EX to their application with full functionality.

His words "The exchange looks really good and I like the way it is working". Then seeing the V2 design "I love the way this looks 'whoa' very nice and good to see somebody actually develops and brings something proper and not just talk about it, this is what is needed. This could become a major / very big exchange".

Thanks

WBB & 1EX Dev

I think things are going to be big this year for wbb and 1ex  Grin
Their has been a lot of serious buying this past months, I've been watching very carefully.
If ur a trader and not putting ur money into wbb u may need your head examined! LOL
brightlight
Legendary

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 10:25:50 PM

HI,

Thanks

WBB & 1EX Dev

I think things are going to be big this year for wbb and 1ex  Grin
Their has been a lot of serious buying this past months, I've been watching very carefully.
If ur a trader and not putting ur money into wbb u may need your head examined! LOL

Plus heads of those, who sell now.  Grin
coinfello
Legendary

Activity: 1274

FLAT OUT!!!

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 10:38:58 PM

Haha, yes. I know miners have to sell to cover etc, but they will seriously kick themselves further down the road lol
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 03:41:50 AM

HI,

Thanks

WBB & 1EX Dev

that's awesome, to come from a true experienced outsider in the industry those words are GOLD.  very nice to hear and just proves the fact the dev and his team is on the right track!  i'm sure this is just the top of the iceberg for things to come and working with them.  #moonlandingimminent

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
Pastafarian

Activity: 760
Merit: 500

Sativacoin (STV) Development Team

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2016, 04:01:27 AM

Congrats on 1EX.TRADE! Hope that Sativacoin-STV can be added to the exchange as well Cheesy

.SativaCoin.

▐▄           ▌       ,─      
       ▄         ▓▓▓      ▄▓▓       
       █       ▓▓▓    ▓       
        ▓▓▄     ▓▓▓   ▓▓
         ▓▓▄   ▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓
           ▓▓▓▄  ▓▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▌     
   ██▄    ▓▓█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓
     ▓▓▄  ▓▓▓▓▓▀    
       ▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▓▓▓▓▓
               ▄▄
            ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▀     
          ²    ▐                  
brightlight
Legendary

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 10:15:29 AM

Probably shitVern already dumped some WBB on us.

At last Rest In Anxiety BigVern and Cryptsy related criminals.
TrueAnon
Legendary

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 02:05:35 PM

https://www.cryptsy.com/  - see their blog post, yes it's done like dinner!  Knew that was coming, very sad for them (but honestly I don't feel bad for them because who knows of all the under-handed crap that went on from Vern and any staff there).  As usual crypto still has lots of growing up to do...the way things are going I hope it even gets the chance! Sad

It's nice at least 1ex.trade is trying to lead the way in this "growing up" of crypto and alts...I hope people take notice and get on board.  Stop dealing with bullshit devs/coins and even sites!!!!
TrueAnon
Legendary

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 02:06:20 PM
Last edit: January 15, 2016, 02:26:38 PM by TrueAnon

HI,

Thanks

WBB & 1EX Dev

This is spectacular news dev, thanks for sharing.  You should definitely use this for your upcoming promo/marketing aspect!  I see there's been twitter action already which is good.
uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 02:39:40 PM

https://www.cryptsy.com/  - see their blog post, yes it's done like dinner!  Knew that was coming, very sad for them (but honestly I don't feel bad for them because who knows of all the under-handed crap that went on from Vern and any staff there).  As usual crypto still has lots of growing up to do...the way things are going I hope it even gets the chance! Sad

It's nice at least 1ex.trade is trying to lead the way in this "growing up" of crypto and alts...I hope people take notice and get on board.  Stop dealing with bullshit devs/coins and even sites!!!!
exchanges come and go. If you are solid, you stay in the business, otherwise you won't survive in the long run. There were many exchanges that seemed to be doing all right, but after a while they showed their real face: Mt.Gox, Coinex.pw, Mintpal and now Cryptsy (the list is not completeand you can definitely add many more in here). It is a great opportunity for 1ex.trade to become an important player, and if the dedication to the project stays at the levels shown so far, it has all the chances to do so.

this space is intentionally left blank
raimch89
Legendary

Activity: 1169

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 02:55:33 PM

can we know the total amount of wbb lost on cryptsy?
WildBeastBitcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2016, 03:02:01 PM

https://www.cryptsy.com/  - see their blog post, yes it's done like dinner!  Knew that was coming, very sad for them (but honestly I don't feel bad for them because who knows of all the under-handed crap that went on from Vern and any staff there).  As usual crypto still has lots of growing up to do...the way things are going I hope it even gets the chance! Sad

It's nice at least 1ex.trade is trying to lead the way in this "growing up" of crypto and alts...I hope people take notice and get on board.  Stop dealing with bullshit devs/coins and even sites!!!!
exchanges come and go. If you are solid, you stay in the business, otherwise you won't survive in the long run. There were many exchanges that seemed to be doing all right, but after a while they showed their real face: Mt.Gox, Coinex.pw, Mintpal and now Cryptsy (the list is not completeand you can definitely add many more in here). It is a great opportunity for 1ex.trade to become an important player, and if the dedication to the project stays at the levels shown so far, it has all the chances to do so.

Hi,

reading this , this is bad as it goes. It is never good to see a business is going down but seeing that this is actually going on since 18 month then this is extreme.
One more reason to step up security and vetting coin devs.

This is also a reason we vet the dev's, if a dev does not verify he get not listed simple as this, we also will not ease on this rule, We rather have 20 good coins then 500 risky once.

So now to the good things:
How did you like the coinigy review?
They will start next week with the integration and in the next 2 to 3 weeks we should be within their application. This will bring new people to 1EX and open the market even more.

What you think of the history screen?

Also we change so that after submitting a buy or sell not been taken to open order but instead stay on the trade screen.

Thanks

WBB & 1EX Dev

.WildBeastBlock.       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
  with Smart Doc Insertion
WildBeastBitcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2016, 03:04:57 PM

can we know the total amount of wbb lost on cryptsy?

Hi,

you would only find this out if the traders them self would tell you as I am not sure if cryptsy will say...

Thanks

WBB & 1EX Dev

.WildBeastBlock.       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
  with Smart Doc Insertion
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 03:15:28 PM

Hi,

reading this , this is bad as it goes. It is never good to see a business is going down but seeing that this is actually going on since 18 month then this is extreme.
One more reason to step up security and vetting coin devs.

This is also a reason we vet the dev's, if a dev does not verify he get not listed simple as this, we also will not ease on this rule, We rather have 20 good coins then 500 risky once.

So now to the good things:
How did you like the coinigy review?
They will start next week with the integration and in the next 2 to 3 weeks we should be within their application. This will bring new people to 1EX and open the market even more.

What you think of the history screen?

Also we change so that after submitting a buy or sell not been taken to open order but instead stay on the trade screen.

Thanks

WBB & 1EX Dev

amen

and yes, liking the changes.  looking forward to incoming volumes from coinigy deal.

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
malyan

Activity: 153
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 03:47:11 PM

A shitcoin CUBE with mega inflation is pumped to 97k sats, but WBB sits at 7-8k. Unbelievable!!!

A good news are- we will see 90k as one of the support prices for WBB in near future.
Is it possible?
or stay in your dreams?

((^_^))
TrueAnon
Legendary

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 03:58:49 PM

Is it possible?
or stay in your dreams?

Yes 90k is easy for wbb in future.  No reason it shouldn't be 100k-250k range in future (it used to be way up).

Wow EMERCOIN is flying, interesting how it jumped in price after 1ex dev announced they were adding it? Haha but that's probably coincidence since they I think we're announcing stuff.  It's nice to see EMC is seeing big volume on trex which should translate to good volume on 1ex.trade. Smiley

Devs pleeeaaaasse try to add ETH to the exchange!
Pages: « 1 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 [128] 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 ... 365 »
  Print  

Jump to: