Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:34:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Will you use Android or Apple devices for the upcoming WildBeastBitcoin mobile app
Android - 180 (62.3%)
Apple - 52 (18%)
Using other - 4 (1.4%)
None - 53 (18.3%)
Total Voters: 289

Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 365 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Wild Beast Block [WBB] on 1ex.trade, no PREMINE, Honest ! - the wild one  (Read 546367 times)
brightlight
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 02:31:01 PM

BTW

I advise not to trade at Cryptsy. At last things start to come up. I was very mad, when used their exchange back in beginning of 2014, when my withdrawals were seized for days. Fortunately I got my money. Last time I used Cryptsy this year, the same story. I exchanged BTC to DOGE for faster withdrawal, but they seized money gain for two days. After couple of requests, I got my money.

My story is with happy ending, but looks like for many traders it will end up with loosing money.

Here is the link, where discussion is open, if you want to know more or have your case to share with:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1173703.0
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 03:17:45 PM

i read through some stuff on the thread and im just wondering will businesses  start excepting this coin? Id like to know where the value is coming from

Hi,

As you know in crypto nothing really has a true value, The value is what traders / community think it is worth it. Some could argue that the value of a coin is the electricity from mining but then which price, the most expensive one or the cheapest one. For POS some could argue it is the value of development / research and so on. This is all relative.

For WBB the price is set by the community and by trader freely on the exchanges.
For 1EX we set the price to 100 USD begged, this coin is also closed source so it will not be listed on any other exchange. Due the beg the buyer / trader can be assured the min value is set.

We can ensure that trader have a safe heaven but end of the day the Trader and Community make the price.
For this reason we aim to build a business around WBB and 1Ex and over time it should be accepted more and more in real world. This is no fast get rich scheme, this is long term and hard work to bring something to the market and raise awareness for it.

In time hopefully hard work pays of and the acceptance of WBB & 1Ex will grow and real time usage is more and more accepted.

Hopefully this has answered some of your question.

Thanks

Your WBB Dev

Most secure in the fact WBB will be a CENTRAL COIN on 1ex, so that alone should make the price increase nicely, in addition to the other reasons to come.  Good ppl are understanding 1ex and wbb are one environment together to so speak, hence why there's no reason to 'worry'.  

Development and adoption will continue on both, i think moreso for wbb even, since the 1ex coin (once set and running on the exchange) will just be on there and eventually have more usage/spread to it.  wbb though is the more 'useable' tradable coin now.

Wow nice support showed up 8k heh...ppl are noticing wbb coin I see.
Whoever selling those 4800 wbb at 19300...be careful those will get eaten soon Wink

Dev, will your 'real world' acceptance / adoption of wbb include going as far as like stores (ie. starting in Switzerland and then EU/global one day?) or moreso for like them using wbb and the marketplace kind of thing to begin with (as I think you did already but I was not around for that).   I'm all for this 'real world' usage stuff but I think trading is still the core of making wbb successful on many exchanges.  

When 1ex gets up and fully running will you be promoting all the areas of wbb/1ex plans for the ecosystem...and will this be moer than just twitter RT?  Like you will get on crypto articles/etc. and sites?  Thanks.

+1 to this stuff.

and fuck cryptsy lately but REALLY fuck ccex what a scamhole that is now, just disgusting what they get away with (they play stupid but know the devs will cut and run with scam coins, even our friend Bob is a mod...really??) lol.  sad.

bittrex has been good for awhile but lately really getting bad...
at least polo is doing well.

can't wait for 1ex to hopefully take many btc and alts volumes away from shitty exch's.

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
WildBeastBitcoin (OP)

Activity: 798

WBB - Wild Beast Block - The future is coming

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2015, 06:39:34 PM

Hi,

How are you finding the 1Ex wallet? Feedback most appreciated...

Hopefully it is fast enough for you all, keep staking and get your interest Smiley

Update:
In the mean time we keep working to completed the last part of the new trade screen and after this we load WBB & 1EX to the exchange.
Once WBB is on the exchange we will run it a couple weeks and then set it as main currency against any future coin.

ps:
The first few community members have received their little bonus too. So if you think you should get some to pm us, we check how active u been on WBB and send u some Smiley
Own WBB? well pm us.

Thanks

WBB Dev

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀      ▀▀▀▀██████████████████████
██████▄▀███████▄          ▄██▀▄█   ▄▄    ▀▀▀██████████████
██▀█████▄▄ ▀▀████▄  ▀████▄▄▄██   ▄████████▄▄  ▀▀██████████
███▄▀██████▄    ▀▀     ▀▀▀ ▄█▄  ███▀   ▄▄▀████▄  ▀▀███████
█████▄ ▀▀███████   ███▄▄ ▄████▄ ▀█████▄▀   ▀▀ ██▄   ▀█████
███▄▀▀██▄   ▀▀▀   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄▀███████▄█████████▄  ▀███
██████▄ ▀▀█▄▄        ▄█████████████▀▄▄      ███▄▀▀▀▀▀   ██
█████████▄  ▀▀███▄▄▄████▀ ▄██▀ ▄███▀▄▄▀▄▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄███
████████████▄▄   ▀▀▀▀▀   ███  ██▀████▄█▀▀   ████  ▀▀ ▄████
████████████████▄▄      ▀▀▀    ▄██▀▄██▀ ▀██████▀ ▀  ▄█████
██████████████████████▄▄▄     ▀██  ██  ▄ █████████████████
███████████████████████████▄▄      ██ ▀█  ██▀█████████████
███▀▀▀▀███▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███  ▀  ▄ █████████████
██▄▄   ██   █▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▀██████  ▄████████████
████   ▀    ▀ ███  ▀▀▀ ▄██  ▀▀▀ ▄██▄  ██▀▀▀ ██████████████
████   ▄█    ███  ██  ▄██  ██  ▄████▄    ▄▄ ██████████████
████  ▄██  ▄███     ▄▄██     ▄▄██████▄ ███████████████████
.WildBeastBlock.       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
  with New Wallet & Smart Message Insertion
  with Smart Doc Insertion
  WBB Chat Free | Fully Secure and Private
66bits

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 07:33:26 PM
Last edit: October 07, 2015, 10:11:43 PM by 66bits

Hi,

The 1Ex wallet has excellent performance with extremely low cpu usage.

Excellent job again!

Thanks!

Hi,

Hopefully it is fast enough for you all, keep staking and get your interest Smiley

Update:
In the mean time we keep working to completed the last part of the new trade screen and after this we load WBB & 1EX to the exchange.
Once WBB is on the exchange we will run it a couple weeks and then set it as main currency against any future coin.

ps:
The first few community members have received their little bonus too. So if you think you should get some to pm us, we check how active u been on WBB and send u some Smiley
Own WBB? well pm us.

Thanks

WBB Dev
Piston Honda
Legendary

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 07:46:31 PM

Hi,

Update:

ps:
Own WBB? well pm us.

Thanks

WBB Dev

it's lightning quick and other guy is right, very very light on the pc...wow.  honestly, wbb/1ex guys are surpassing all my expectations lol (and i have high ones in crypto!). keep it up.

got your bonus just now, again very unexpected, thanks!!  what other devs give out free coins as such for just being a TRUE active person within the coin/community and not some b.s. shill.  /thumbsup

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
raimch89
Legendary

Activity: 1169

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 08:02:12 PM

WALLET RUNS FAST
THANKS FOR BONUS
toilet

Activity: 122
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 08:09:33 PM

Sorry not really convinced about this new coin. Don't mean to be negative but "pegged" at 100$ and 200,000 coins created from thin air. When it's trading who is all this money going to??

Hi,

150,000 (75%) is locked away and is staking. This amount is also for share holder for lot 1 to 4. The coins in stake will produce 4%. Lot 1 coins are already on their way to the first owners and some are still in waiting.
50,000 (25%) we keep and stake for the long run. These coins will also produce 4% and will be used for advertisement, servers (running costs & income for us)

On Launch date (1Ex) we will add only 100 coins (from our 25%) in 10 coins per lot from 100.01 to 100.10 and not more.

Active BCT community members (not just 2 or 3 messages) will receive also a wallet (in advance Windows or MAC) and 10 1Ex coins for free ( this will come from our 25%). Again only active members will get this for free. These wallets need to be staked also.

Your WBB Dev

have been watching this project for a really long time. very interested in WBB and what is going on here. i just dont post much on the forums because, well, it is bitcointalk and there is a lot of garbage on this site.

i would like to be apart of the 1ex exchange / coin. i guess i will have to post in here more often so maybe i can be included in what you guys are doing. very excited to see how the exchange runs once there is some sort of userbase.

thanks for updates on developments dev, good stuff happening here. ecstatic, to say the least.

host of shitcoin talk
thoth-Atlantian

Activity: 924

I AM

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 10:35:19 PM

i read through some stuff on the thread and im just wondering will businesses  start excepting this coin? Id like to know where the value is coming from

Dev, will your 'real world' acceptance / adoption of wbb include going as far as like stores (ie. starting in Switzerland and then EU/global one day?) or moreso for like them using wbb and the marketplace kind of thing to begin with (as I think you did already but I was not around for that).   I'm all for this 'real world' usage stuff but I think trading is still the core of making wbb successful on many exchanges.  

Oh you guise, Your forgetting...
We dont need to worry about what stores accept Cryptos any more because 1ex.trade through Crypto Capital give you a Debit card so you can spend any crypto you want in any shop that accepts cards.....   Cool

www.dlsag.ch      1ex.trade
thoth-Atlantian

Activity: 924

I AM

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 10:38:32 PM

Urgh I always Mess up the quote thing.

Yeah 4k at 19000 is looking good actually, If only Start hadn't shat itself yesterday I would liquidate some to buy that in a flash, Takes over a week to accumulate that many.

Hmmm would it be Improper to try to buy other peoples 1ex coins for WBB here?   Wink

Wallet is uber fast

www.dlsag.ch      1ex.trade
coinfello
Legendary

Activity: 1274

FLAT OUT!!!

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 10:45:59 PM

1ex Wallet is very good 😃
And very fast!
Really good time to buy more wbb at this price.
Lovethecoins

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 12:19:21 AM

And very fast!

So we can sign up for 1ex now? or is this just for the wallet for the shares?

Piston Honda
Legendary

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 02:09:33 AM

And very fast!

yes, just register on the site - https://1ex.trade/
it's quick/easy.  setup your 2fa as usual after your first sign in.
you'll be able to trade many fiats for btc/ltc and vice versa, also wbb mainly of course.  soon there will be many altcoins added but no scam dev/coins.

the 1ex shares (and free coins) with wallet you only need if you buy (invest) in actual 1EX shares (see the wbb main website under "NEWS") for the price details and how to buy.  round 1 is done and sold out quick, round 2 i think is coming up jan. 2016 (the more you wait the more expensive it is to own shares and you'll get less 1ex coins).  you do not have to buy shares straight up, you can just use 1ex like a regular trading site if you wish.

i have 1ex coins if anyone wishes to buy for btc Smiley - hrm, if dev allows it perhaps i'll maybe take some wbb for them  Grin

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
Lovethecoins

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 02:34:37 AM

And very fast!

you'll be able to trade many fiats for btc/ltc and vice versa, also wbb mainly of course.  soon there will be many altcoins added but no scam dev/coins.

the 1ex shares (and free coins) with wallet you only need if you buy (invest) in actual 1EX shares (see the wbb main website under "NEWS") for the price details and how to buy.  round 1 is done and sold out quick, round 2 i think is coming up jan. 2016 (the more you wait the more expensive it is to own shares and you'll get less 1ex coins).  you do not have to buy shares straight up, you can just use 1ex like a regular trading site if you wish.

i have 1ex coins if anyone wishes to buy for btc Smiley - hrm, if dev allows it perhaps i'll maybe take some wbb for them  Grin

cool thanks for clearing that up! Also question will the exchange we listed on coinmarketcap? I usually look on there see where volume is on each coin

Piston Honda
Legendary

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 03:38:06 AM
Last edit: October 08, 2015, 03:48:10 AM by Piston Honda

And very fast!

i have 1ex coins if anyone wishes to buy for btc Smiley - hrm, if dev allows it perhaps i'll maybe take some wbb for them  Grin

cool thanks for clearing that up! Also question will the exchange we listed on coinmarketcap? I usually look on there see where volume is on each coin

WBB is already on that site yes - http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/wildbeastbitcoin/
i think you'll see it climb much higher in the coming months.

1ex coin when it gets listed on there will instantly be #2 behind bitcoin re. price.  could it surpass btc...perhaps, we'll just have to wait and see.  limited trading condition on it though since it's closed source and only on 1ex, that doesn't mean it won't sell/change hands...just limited opportunity to do so (but you never know as it could become a highly desired commodity and who knows what people will wish to buy it at.... Wink ).  again, many 1ex holders will be making nice interest on their shares/coin so not necessarily all going to sell.

*edit - and boom someone just snagged a nice chunk of wbb up to 20k tonight! (1.5 btc).  i guess people are really starting to pay attention to this coin and dev.  everyone is freaking sick and tired of the scam coin and devs by now!

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
WildBeastBitcoin (OP)

Activity: 798

WBB - Wild Beast Block - The future is coming

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2015, 04:33:37 AM

Hi,

Thanks to community to explain also to other members how it works...

Registration to 1Ex is open so start registering on it, get your bank account also set up (takes a few days) and always have 2FA or SMS as a secondary security on your account. Any questions just ask Smiley

The exchange is a little empty at the moment ( we don't fill with fake orders just to show a full book) but it makes sense to setup all now and get used to how it works.

The new trade screen is coming soon and after it we start loading ALT's on it.

Your WBB Dev

████████████████████████▀▀      ▀▀▀▀██████████████████████
██████▄▀███████▄          ▄██▀▄█   ▄▄    ▀▀▀██████████████
██▀█████▄▄ ▀▀████▄  ▀████▄▄▄██   ▄████████▄▄  ▀▀██████████
███▄▀██████▄    ▀▀     ▀▀▀ ▄█▄  ███▀   ▄▄▀████▄  ▀▀███████
█████▄ ▀▀███████   ███▄▄ ▄████▄ ▀█████▄▀   ▀▀ ██▄   ▀█████
███▄▀▀██▄   ▀▀▀   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄▀███████▄█████████▄  ▀███
██████▄ ▀▀█▄▄        ▄█████████████▀▄▄      ███▄▀▀▀▀▀   ██
█████████▄  ▀▀███▄▄▄████▀ ▄██▀ ▄███▀▄▄▀▄▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄███
████████████▄▄   ▀▀▀▀▀   ███  ██▀████▄█▀▀   ████  ▀▀ ▄████
████████████████▄▄      ▀▀▀    ▄██▀▄██▀ ▀██████▀ ▀  ▄█████
██████████████████████▄▄▄     ▀██  ██  ▄ █████████████████
███████████████████████████▄▄      ██ ▀█  ██▀█████████████
███▀▀▀▀███▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███  ▀  ▄ █████████████
██▄▄   ██   █▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▀██████  ▄████████████
████   ▀    ▀ ███  ▀▀▀ ▄██  ▀▀▀ ▄██▄  ██▀▀▀ ██████████████
████   ▄█    ███  ██  ▄██  ██  ▄████▄    ▄▄ ██████████████
████  ▄██  ▄███     ▄▄██     ▄▄██████▄ ███████████████████
.WildBeastBlock.       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
  with New Wallet & Smart Message Insertion
  with Smart Doc Insertion
  WBB Chat Free | Fully Secure and Private
TrueAnon
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 01:21:52 PM

Nice posts and updates thanks.  Nice buys too, as expected.  Cool

Lovethecoins

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 04:01:00 PM

And very fast!

i have 1ex coins if anyone wishes to buy for btc Smiley - hrm, if dev allows it perhaps i'll maybe take some wbb for them  Grin

WBB is already on that site yes - http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/wildbeastbitcoin/

1ex coin when it gets listed on there will instantly be #2 behind bitcoin re. price.  could it surpass btc...perhaps, we'll just have to wait and see.  limited trading condition on it though since it's closed source and only on 1ex, that doesn't mean it won't sell/change hands...just limited opportunity to do so (but you never know as it could become a highly desired commodity and who knows what people will wish to buy it at.... Wink ).  again, many 1ex holders will be making nice interest on their shares/coin so not necessarily all going to sell.

*edit - and boom someone just snagged a nice chunk of wbb up to 20k tonight! (1.5 btc).  i guess people are really starting to pay attention to this coin and dev.  everyone is freaking sick and tired of the scam coin and devs by now!

Opps I was talking on the exchange side.... http://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/volume/24-hour/

Piston Honda
Legendary

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 06:10:19 PM

And very fast!

*edit - and boom someone just snagged a nice chunk of wbb up to 20k tonight! (1.5 btc).  i guess people are really starting to pay attention to this coin and dev.  everyone is freaking sick and tired of the scam coin and devs by now!

Opps I was talking on the exchange side.... http://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/volume/24-hour/

Oh ok, yeah that's a different story lol...it'll take awhile before 1EX see's that kind of btc volume i bet, but no reason it can't jump up the ranks quickly since it'll be one of the most advanced/secure and fastest sites in the market to date.  

the volume will come just needs patience.  1000 btc ($245k USD) per day would be a nice 'early' goal to achieve i think and hopefully it starts climbing from there.  no reason it can't be in the top 5-10 soon enough...even for just btc.  when the alts get added all volume will pickup there, plus the fiat options are very nice.

and LOL at the dog .gif

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
Lovethecoins

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 07:00:32 PM

And very fast!

Oh ok, yeah that's a different story lol...it'll take awhile before 1EX see's that kind of btc volume i bet, but no reason it can't jump up the ranks quickly since it'll be one of the most advanced/secure and fastest sites in the market to date.  

the volume will come just needs patience.  1000 btc ($245k USD) per day would be a nice 'early' goal to achieve i think and hopefully it starts climbing from there.  no reason it can't be in the top 5-10 soon enough...even for just btc.  when the alts get added all volume will pickup there, plus the fiat options are very nice.

and LOL at the dog .gif

Yeah I would like seeing it on there so we can watch the grow as it slowly surpasses all the other exchanges... 1000btc is a ton now a days seeing as only POLO is doing that kind of volume but nothing wrong with dreaming big  Grin

NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 07:28:35 PM

I'm really glad to see that WBB is still continuing to grow more and more everyday Cheesy

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 365 »
  Print  

Jump to: