Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:17:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Will you use Android or Apple devices for the upcoming WildBeastBitcoin mobile app
Android - 180 (62.3%)
Apple - 52 (18%)
Using other - 4 (1.4%)
None - 53 (18.3%)
Total Voters: 289

Pages: « 1 ... 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 [259] 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 ... 365 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Wild Beast Block [WBB] on 1ex.trade, no PREMINE, Honest ! - the wild one  (Read 546371 times)
hdn

Activity: 682
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 02:26:39 AM

Yeah Wbb deserves that volume and price not steem which has only been about short time.
well it is a massive pump and dump put on by a bunch of whales. one of the slack admin asked me to join and said you need 25 Btc or 5k steem they are controlling the market but it soon will fall so WBB is much better

Let's Go WBB. up up up and overtake Steem
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 02:48:23 AM

Yeah Wbb deserves that volume and price not steem which has only been about short time.
well it is a massive pump and dump put on by a bunch of whales. one of the slack admin asked me to join and said you need 25 Btc or 5k steem they are controlling the market but it soon will fall so WBB is much better

Off course there's no doubt it will drop like a stone! Lol.
Although I still regret not buying 1BTC worth like I was about too, I could have taken that profit back into wbb  Huh
AT least when WBB reaches those highs it will be legit and deserved price that will be backed up by proper tech.

this.  lots.

but alas such is crypto land of the whale-bot and their tactics.  at least wbb distribution is much better spread than 99% of the other shitcoins out there.  that's not to say it'll get some manipulation, but at least not just stupid pnd action type.  granted we can hope and assume to a solid degree that will get to its deserved price with all the right tech/work/etc. falling into place Wink  Cool

dev ain't even close to showing all his cards yet.

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
coinfello
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

FLAT OUT!!!

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 07:17:37 AM

Definitely exciting times ahead for wbb  Smiley
There ain't to many devs like Peter!!
TrueAnon
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 01:31:03 PM
Last edit: July 15, 2016, 01:42:55 PM by TrueAnon

1ex v2 and wbb/wbbos v5 will usher in a level of tech and real world usage and scaleability nobody has yet seen from crypto and demonstrate just how capable blockchain can be!  I think wbbos when fully integrated with the devs other plans should be a good initial tech showing for all the other "big name" tech companies out there...in addition to showing banks, military, governments and most companies what they really need to implement.  Don't even forget the major trading on the ecosystem from trades alone, let alone the buying up and usage of wbb once it's needed in their system.  Shocked

Not to mention, nobody will be suprised (or should be surprised) when wbb coin is sitting at a consistent 1 million sats range or so. Smiley

Re. 1EX COIN, given it's $100 base pegged value, I can only imagine what the value of each of those coins will be come 2017 Cheesy - as they have their place for integration into the eco-system in future of 1ex+wbbos

Sad what happens with steem.it - pnd action, silly whales/bots playing the shit from coin and look, such attention brings a "hack" - assuming it is real hack or more staged bullshit.  But this is why 1ex/wbb differs, he is doing EVERYTHING right from start which takes time.  Not just some basic released half-assed thing which can be hacked.  Steem.it I think is good idea but still 'young" and under-developed.
hdn

Activity: 682
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 01:45:14 PM

1ex v2 and wbb/wbbos v5 will usher in a level of tech and real world usage and scaleability nobody has yet seen from crypto and demonstrate just how capable blockchain can be!  I think wbbos when fully integrated with the devs other plans should be a good initial tech showing for all the other "big name" tech companies out there...in addition to showing banks, military, governments and most companies what they really need to implement.  Don't even forget the major trading on the ecosystem from trades alone, let alone the buying up and usage of wbb once it's needed in their system.  Shocked

Not to mention, nobody will be suprised (or should be surprised) when wbb coin is sitting at a consistent 1 million sats range or so. Smiley

Re. 1EX COIN, given it's $100 base pegged value, I can only imagine what the value of each of those coins will be come 2017 Cheesy - as they have their place for integration into the eco-system in future of 1ex+wbbos

Sad what happens with steem.it - pnd action, silly whales/bots playing the shit from coin and look, such attention brings a "hack" - assuming it is real hack or more staged bullshit.  But this is why 1ex/wbb differs, he is doing EVERYTHING right from start which takes time.  Not just some basic released half-assed thing which can be hacked.  Steem.it I think is good idea but still 'young" and under-developed.

Hi sorry i'm still new with WBB, do we have coin named 1ex Huh appreciate if someone could explain what is 1ex.trade and 1ex coin
bigs21024

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

please help gofund.me/bigs21024 Family in need

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 12:55:57 AM

Hi sorry i'm still new with WBB, do we have coin named 1ex Huh appreciate if someone could explain what is 1ex.trade and 1ex coin
no it is WBB trading platform but can be traded on exchanges as well

Piston Honda
Legendary

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 02:06:29 AM

1ex.trade V2 = a great new revised crypto currency exchange, version 2 launch is very soon, prob week of July 18th.  they will soon see increasing volumes over the coming months.  you can trade many alt coins, fiat currency pairings and soon to be more good stuff (which i think dev has yet to announce Wink ).  this site will pretty much be the fastest and most secure/stable exchange in the market today, and whales cannot pnd coins there...as there is limit (adjustable).

1ex coin = a closed-source coin specific to 1ex.trade exchange, it can only be traded there but can be traded for any altcoin, btc, ltc or currency as well.  only about 200k coins mind TOTAL so it's very rare but very stable and fast.  it was given as a surprise gift to all 1st round share-holder investors to 1ex.trade site launch.  you cannot get anymore but you can mine (if you buy from others).  it will have much stronger usage for 2017 onwards when 1ex.trade is fully decentralized exchange (wbb/wbbos will be integrated into the site).  so you will then see 1ex COIN being come into some good need/usage and trading.  it is PEGGED to $100USD MIN VALUE.  it will be on coinmarketcap once it gets for vol trading.  i think you will see 1ex coin surprise many ppl in 2017.  you can download a wallet for it for your pc just like any other coin.

others can chime in if i've missed anything for details.

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
Anton007

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 08:18:28 AM
Last edit: July 16, 2016, 08:57:56 AM by Anton007

Thanx for your detailed explanation PistonHonda. I always admire the time and effort in your posts.

I hear and read a lot about the upcoming rise of the 1ex coin. What about the WBB? What are the points in the future that will create a rise for this coin?

Thanks in advance.
m4nki

Activity: 1039
Merit: 510

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 05:44:02 PM

Can anyone here explain to me how WBBOS is decentralized?

Thanks a lot!

ooh ooh, can I take this one?

No individual node will ever see a full copy of the blockchain.  And if you cannot see the blockchain, you cannot fork it.  Therefore, there needs to be almost unanimous support across all host nodes for their to be a "fork", and if everyone is in agreement, then you can't really call 80% consensus a "fork" now can you. "Decentralized" means "immutable"

For instance, Ethereum and Ripple are not "decentralized (immutable) because they freeze certain people's coins.

Bitcoin is not immutable because the 3 big Chinese mining farms can fork a block size increase if bribed enough.

But it looks like you would have to bribe nearly 80% of the WBB network nodes to support a fork, and ruin it's perfect immutability record (high degree of decentralization).

How'd I do?

Thanks banano!

Finally, I can sleep again - this makes sense! Smiley

coinfello
Legendary

Activity: 1274

FLAT OUT!!!

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 06:53:14 PM

Waiting for the day Wbb turbo charges past Steem price  Grin
Piston Honda
Legendary

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 07:00:24 PM

Thanx for your detailed explanation PistonHonda. I always admire the time and effort in your posts.

I hear and read a lot about the upcoming rise of the 1ex coin. What about the WBB? What are the points in the future that will create a rise for this coin?

Thanks in advance.

thanks.

people i think will realize and hear more about 1ex COIN closer to the end of this year (or maybe sooner??) but i think it'll be strong for 2017 moreso.  for now 1ex.trade will launch VERY soon and hopefully pickup lots of btc volume to come.

wbb?  honestly it's best if you go back and read the last 50 pages bro.  there are TONS of points that will "create a rise" for this coin in the future.......and that "future" is not very far away!  Cool Wink
wbb coin will be the base foundation that wbbos works off and still be the main traded "coin".  in near future it will be integrated with 1ex.trade (and 1ex coin i think).  this doesn't even include other tricks dev has up his sleeve im sure.........

dont' be surprised when you see wbb value soar in near future...so hope you have bought some and are holding.  i been buying fucking forever and barely sold any.  btw you may want to get a 1ex.trade account soon.

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
WildBeastBitcoin (OP)

Activity: 798

WBB - Wild Beast Block - The future is coming

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2016, 11:09:13 AM

Hi,

OK, we are releasing 5000 Shares only before we go live with V2 and WBBOS.
Each share will be 0.1 BTC

A total of 5000 shares only will be released= 500 BTC worth only
If you are interested let us know by mailing to accounts@1ex.trade we will activate your account for shares.
Shares are limited and provide an income from  1ex.trade

NOTE:
Only the 5000 shares are available and when they are gone the are gone they are gone, first come first serve.

Let us know amount and ID on 1ex.trade of your account.
1ex V2 will be released next week and so will be V1 of WBBOS Panthera V1

we are getting close now.

thanks
Peter

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀      ▀▀▀▀██████████████████████
██████▄▀███████▄          ▄██▀▄█   ▄▄    ▀▀▀██████████████
██▀█████▄▄ ▀▀████▄  ▀████▄▄▄██   ▄████████▄▄  ▀▀██████████
███▄▀██████▄    ▀▀     ▀▀▀ ▄█▄  ███▀   ▄▄▀████▄  ▀▀███████
█████▄ ▀▀███████   ███▄▄ ▄████▄ ▀█████▄▀   ▀▀ ██▄   ▀█████
███▄▀▀██▄   ▀▀▀   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄▀███████▄█████████▄  ▀███
██████▄ ▀▀█▄▄        ▄█████████████▀▄▄      ███▄▀▀▀▀▀   ██
█████████▄  ▀▀███▄▄▄████▀ ▄██▀ ▄███▀▄▄▀▄▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄███
████████████▄▄   ▀▀▀▀▀   ███  ██▀████▄█▀▀   ████  ▀▀ ▄████
████████████████▄▄      ▀▀▀    ▄██▀▄██▀ ▀██████▀ ▀  ▄█████
██████████████████████▄▄▄     ▀██  ██  ▄ █████████████████
███████████████████████████▄▄      ██ ▀█  ██▀█████████████
███▀▀▀▀███▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███  ▀  ▄ █████████████
██▄▄   ██   █▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▀██████  ▄████████████
████   ▀    ▀ ███  ▀▀▀ ▄██  ▀▀▀ ▄██▄  ██▀▀▀ ██████████████
████   ▄█    ███  ██  ▄██  ██  ▄████▄    ▄▄ ██████████████
████  ▄██  ▄███     ▄▄██     ▄▄██████▄ ███████████████████
.WildBeastBlock.       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
  with New Wallet & Smart Message Insertion
  with Smart Doc Insertion
  WBB Chat Free | Fully Secure and Private
raimch89
Legendary

Activity: 1169

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 11:23:25 AM

same shares sold before?
thoth-Atlantian

Activity: 924

I AM

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 11:57:15 AM

Hi,

If you are interested let us know by mailing to accounts@1ex.trade we will activate your account for shares.

NOTE:
Only the 5000 shares are available and when they are gone the are gone they are gone, first come first serve.

thanks
Peter

Whoa!!

That is a super opportunity for people !

so if you sell your 5000 shares quickly will the shares trading part of 1ex be up and running with 0.1 BTC set as floor?  Cheesy

www.dlsag.ch      1ex.trade
thoth-Atlantian

Activity: 924

I AM

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 12:04:23 PM

how much 1 share own of total 1ex.trade winnings?

200k shares were available originally so 2000 would be 1%

www.dlsag.ch      1ex.trade
bigs21024

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

please help gofund.me/bigs21024 Family in need

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 03:31:43 PM

this is very interesting but i would like more info on what you get for the shares you buy

Nea Sandu

Activity: 478
Merit: 285

Crypto Way is the only Way!

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2016, 04:08:17 PM

Hi,

NOTE:

thanks
Peter

hmm... i don't even know if this is good news or...
We were all expecting to test this weekend WBBOS and instead we get more shares. But why?
Why shoud i (investor form beging in wbb) buy shares in 1ex.trade? It is still required alot of work.
You need to build a comunity around it, a new thread and not to mention the marketing plan. IMO this will take at least an year.
Why should i block my money in this? If i had more spare BTC i will defenetly invest in WBB.

Did your marketing guy came up with this plan?

Goana dupa Bitcoin

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
 ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  ▬▬▬▬▬
 ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
..DMEX ..

goopuss

Activity: 48

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 05:28:48 PM

Hi Peter,

I'm confused about the shares. There were originally going to be 200,000
shares. Are you replacing those shares with these 5000 new shares?
And are the shares originally purchased going to be refunded?
I'm sure many are confused by this. Can you give a little more info on this.

Thank you
WildBeastBitcoin (OP)

Activity: 798

WBB - Wild Beast Block - The future is coming

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2016, 05:34:44 PM

Hi Peter,

I'm confused about the shares. There were originally going to be 200,000
shares. Are you replacing those shares with these 5000 new shares?
And are the shares originally purchased going to be refunded?
I'm sure many are confused by this. Can you give a little more info on this.

Thank you

hi,

no, an extra 5000 will be released that is all. No replacing or anything else. Not all of  been released in the passed.

thanks

████████████████████████▀▀      ▀▀▀▀██████████████████████
██████▄▀███████▄          ▄██▀▄█   ▄▄    ▀▀▀██████████████
██▀█████▄▄ ▀▀████▄  ▀████▄▄▄██   ▄████████▄▄  ▀▀██████████
███▄▀██████▄    ▀▀     ▀▀▀ ▄█▄  ███▀   ▄▄▀████▄  ▀▀███████
█████▄ ▀▀███████   ███▄▄ ▄████▄ ▀█████▄▀   ▀▀ ██▄   ▀█████
███▄▀▀██▄   ▀▀▀   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄▀███████▄█████████▄  ▀███
██████▄ ▀▀█▄▄        ▄█████████████▀▄▄      ███▄▀▀▀▀▀   ██
█████████▄  ▀▀███▄▄▄████▀ ▄██▀ ▄███▀▄▄▀▄▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄███
████████████▄▄   ▀▀▀▀▀   ███  ██▀████▄█▀▀   ████  ▀▀ ▄████
████████████████▄▄      ▀▀▀    ▄██▀▄██▀ ▀██████▀ ▀  ▄█████
██████████████████████▄▄▄     ▀██  ██  ▄ █████████████████
███████████████████████████▄▄      ██ ▀█  ██▀█████████████
███▀▀▀▀███▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███  ▀  ▄ █████████████
██▄▄   ██   █▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▀██████  ▄████████████
████   ▀    ▀ ███  ▀▀▀ ▄██  ▀▀▀ ▄██▄  ██▀▀▀ ██████████████
████   ▄█    ███  ██  ▄██  ██  ▄████▄    ▄▄ ██████████████
████  ▄██  ▄███     ▄▄██     ▄▄██████▄ ███████████████████
.WildBeastBlock.       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
  with New Wallet & Smart Message Insertion
  with Smart Doc Insertion
  WBB Chat Free | Fully Secure and Private
goopuss

Activity: 48

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 06:40:58 PM
Last edit: July 17, 2016, 07:19:16 PM by goopuss

So, the first batch of 37,500 shares was selling for .0025 Btc per share, and I think the first batch was the only batch sold
as of today. When will the second batch of 37,500 shares go on sale and is the price per share still going to be .0055 Btc
per share?
Pages: « 1 ... 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 [259] 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 ... 365 »
  Print  

Jump to: