Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:29:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Will you use Android or Apple devices for the upcoming WildBeastBitcoin mobile app
Android - 180 (62.3%)
Apple - 52 (18%)
Using other - 4 (1.4%)
None - 53 (18.3%)
Total Voters: 289

Pages: « 1 ... 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 [262] 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 ... 365 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Wild Beast Block [WBB] on 1ex.trade, no PREMINE, Honest ! - the wild one  (Read 546371 times)
TrueAnon
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 12:53:16 PM
Last edit: July 19, 2016, 02:04:38 PM by TrueAnon

Thanks for info dev.  New shares to much for me though.  

Better if you don't give solid dates for releases I think (don't wanna seem BS like other coins heh), since now V2 is delayed for already over 1 week i think? (not that matters I know since it's long term/big job) but still, best maybe just give like date estimate for such big launches in future.  I assume you have more coming soon given such timeframe so at least all will be happy. Wink Smiley

I just want to see WBB fly.  Then hoping 1ex really does get some SERIOUS volume cos still right now it's pretty dead.

Dev, when things all get rolling in the next few weeks....will you show/tell us when you start marketing/promo stuff online or in print or whatever it is you have planned?  Or will you just DO it and we'll see it popping up here and there?  Or each thing you do, can you show us what / where it is?
schnötzel
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1041

Bitcoin is a bit**

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 07:39:47 PM

First batch was sold for 0.0025 and now for 0.1 ? Is this right? Sorry but i´m totally confused.

Apropos: When was the "first round" for 0.0025?
Where can i find more informations?

So, the first batch of 37,500 shares was selling for .0025 Btc per share, and I think the first batch was the only batch sold
as of today. When will the second batch of 37,500 shares go on sale and is the price per share still going to be .0055 Btc
per share?

Hi,

OK, we are releasing 5000 Shares only before we go live with V2 and WBBOS.
Each share will be 0.1 BTC

A total of 5000 shares only will be released= 500 BTC worth only
If you are interested let us know by mailing to accounts@1ex.trade we will activate your account for shares.
Shares are limited and provide an income from  1ex.trade

NOTE:
Only the 5000 shares are available and when they are gone the are gone they are gone, first come first serve.

Let us know amount and ID on 1ex.trade of your account.
1ex V2 will be released next week and so will be V1 of WBBOS Panthera V1

we are getting close now.

thanks
Peter

bigs21024

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

please help gofund.me/bigs21024 Family in need

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 08:25:16 PM

been watching and holding cant wait till see where this goes

PyrogenicTom

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 08:35:53 PM

been watching and holding cant wait till see where this goes

Me too...
coinfello
Legendary

Activity: 1274

FLAT OUT!!!

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 09:11:51 PM

Same as that, feels like I've been holding forever lol
thoth-Atlantian

Activity: 924

I AM

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 10:29:47 PM

That's correct.

First batch was probably mentioned on around page 40 of this thread, and sold around page 40-60  Huh when 1ex.trade was properly announced.

We were all blown away as we just thought we had a nice solid scrypt coin that already had a chat client and auction/store built
and a low mintage.

Judging by 1excoin wallets ( earliest investors and community got a few bonus)
I think no more than 5 people took up the share offer.   

When we first bought them 1ex.trade was only a promise from the dev that brought us WBB.
It was a massive risk (for me) to cough up more than a BTC on the hope of a profitable exchange being created.
That was like 10 months ago now.

Then they did create it and it will (by V2) no doubt be the slickest and fastest exchange out there.

For the people who may buy now that risk has dropped substantially,

The exchange is up and V2 is coming
We know that Peter delivers top quality stuff up till this point, so him doing a runner isn't a concern
You already know that 1ex will be integrated into WBBOS so people will have  fiat and crypto wallets in an exchange sitting on there desktop not to mention the portfolio management stuff. .... Hello!!!!!!

But most importantly you can see where the money has gone. early investors did so through belief.
People now can see what the $$$ are spent on. the Site lock encryption, big fast servers, countless hours coding.

I hold shares in Uphold, Shapeshift and a few other crypto stocks and I have no clue what is going on.
I just hope they sell for a few billion each in 5 years.

At least 1ex is tangible 

But like all investments it's a gamble. Will WBBOS be popular? Will that popularity translate to 1ex?

Who knows but it is all terribly exciting   Wink

First batch was sold for 0.0025 and now for 0.1 ? Is this right? Sorry but i´m totally confused.

So, the first batch of 37,500 shares was selling for .0025 Btc per share, and I think the first batch was the only batch sold
as of today. When will the second batch of 37,500 shares go on sale and is the price per share still going to be .0055 Btc
per share?

www.dlsag.ch      1ex.trade
coinfello
Legendary

FLAT OUT!!!

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 11:30:32 PM

Definately will be exciting times ahead for sure, if the v2 exchange takes of bigtime it could and probably will be as big as trex etc. usage is most important thing here  Smiley
coinfello
Legendary

FLAT OUT!!!

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 08:48:48 AM

Take your time Peter, I can only build my position slowly because my STEEM takes several days to convert to WBB.  So it's  better to roll out v5 when fully ready so it don't get hacked like STEEM DAO or THE DAO.

U mean don't release anything until Uve ur bags filled lol, there has been plenty of time for that.
uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 10:10:31 AM

Hi,

% is based on 200000 no change there. It is like this from the beginning. This means 10000 shares would be 5%.

Also shares when released will be available for 1day to purchase and the once which are not sold we keep and they will not go on the market anymore.

We may spread a lot over a period, we see on that one.

The first lot was extreme cheap and a few have got some.

V2 rates starting from 0.15% on trade, here you can work out what would happen if.
E.g 0.15% x2 (buy & sell) x amount , from there you can work out what would be if exchnage has x amount per day or month...

Many ask me also , how much will wbb rise, or 1ex, or how much money will it make...
I say it again I don't know and will never make a prediction where it will be . Who knows where it will end up.

Once is sure, V2 is coming, WBBOS is coming and so is new V5.
Thinks are close but if I am not happy I will not release.

Regarding valuation, it is crypto so hard from that perspective, telling someone it will turn over 1mill usd in a week is BS after launch.
It will take time for sure.
Other thing is I could valuate against costs, which means every penny invested by me so far equals price per share.

Anyway it is up to the individual if he likes to invest or not and also how much.

Thanks

Thanks for the reply Peter.
And good luck with launching all stuff, hope it won't be long this time.

this space is intentionally left blank
TrueAnon
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 01:23:52 PM

That's correct.

First batch was probably mentioned on around page 40 of this thread, and sold around page 40-60  Huh when 1ex.trade was properly announced.

We were all blown away as we just thought we had a nice solid scrypt coin that already had a chat client and auction/store built
and a low mintage.

Judging by 1excoin wallets ( earliest investors and community got a few bonus)
I think no more than 5 people took up the share offer.   

When we first bought them 1ex.trade was only a promise from the dev that brought us WBB.
It was a massive risk (for me) to cough up more than a BTC on the hope of a profitable exchange being created.
That was like 10 months ago now.

Then they did create it and it will (by V2) no doubt be the slickest and fastest exchange out there.

For the people who may buy now that risk has dropped substantially,

The exchange is up and V2 is coming
We know that Peter delivers top quality stuff up till this point, so him doing a runner isn't a concern
You already know that 1ex will be integrated into WBBOS so people will have  fiat and crypto wallets in an exchange sitting on there desktop not to mention the portfolio management stuff. .... Hello!!!!!!

But most importantly you can see where the money has gone. early investors did so through belief.
People now can see what the $$$ are spent on. the Site lock encryption, big fast servers, countless hours coding.

I hold shares in Uphold, Shapeshift and a few other crypto stocks and I have no clue what is going on.
I just hope they sell for a few billion each in 5 years.

At least 1ex is tangible 

But like all investments it's a gamble. Will WBBOS be popular? Will that popularity translate to 1ex?

Who knows but it is all terribly exciting   Wink

per share?

Amen well said brother.

Just feels like it's taking bloody forever Sad

But such is perfections!
schnötzel
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1041

Bitcoin is a bit**

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 04:29:56 PM

x40 is heavy  Shocked

And what does this mean? :

per share?

Beside the expensive price... where can i get some? Support doesn´t answer.
cecilbdemented

Activity: 383

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 05:55:55 PM

x40 is heavy  Shocked

And what does this mean? :

per share?

Beside the expensive price... where can i get some? Support doesn´t answer.

We were originally told to email support asking our 1ex account be enabled for shares.  Then the response was shares will be available on 1ex v2.  Guess we just have to wait and see.
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 06:25:25 PM

shares are offered, up to ppl to buy or not.  dont want to or can't afford?  then don't buy simple as that.  they first ones were snapped up by ppl all over that knew wbb/1ex would BE something.  it won' be long now till everyone see's great results.  i think with these second shares it was more a chance to 'get in' for public.

i'm sure there's a reason they were "expensive" - hey, maybe dev has re-evaluated the projections of 1ex and well this is a good thing now cos the value COULD be a ton more now, hence the increased share valuation.  (i quote this word "EXPENSIVE" because what is 'expensive'? like relative to what???  ie. the shares are expensive because u expected them to be 0.0055 not 0.01?  or expensive vs. a ham and swiss cheese sandwich?  or maybe expensive compared to a new ducati motorcycle?) - but u see what i mean.  

with where dev is going with this ecosystem, you will prob find yourself saying "oh shit 0.01 / share was CHEAP!" in maybe 6 months from now lol, or maybe 12 months for sure i think!  you're only getting a % of profit from Volume on 1ex depending on your share holdings anyways...so it's something basically "locked in" to you can make nice sustained residual income as volumes on 1ex pickup over the next 12 months.  hey even like wbb was cheap for so long until early March 2016 when it woke up bigtime, now it's x5 to x10 steady.  you know nothing was written in stone and again it's only just a public offering, if not for u then no worries just dont buy.  but don't whine about it.  use your btc to play market swings then or buy another shitty ICO scam coin.

remember most guys here mabye 0.01 to get some shares is a bit pricey, but for many btc traders out there and also bigger POSSIBLE investors that could come (but it person or businesses), such shares are easy to buy at this price.  again shares and 1ex coin are more the longer term investment for 1ex users/fanbase.  wbb/wbbos is very close to being the big champ first. Wink  Cool

anyways....

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
cecilbdemented

Activity: 383

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 08:25:20 PM

The announced price of the second round was .1 btc per share, not .01.

Peter has stated that there are 200,000 shares total, 37,500 of which have already been sold, another 5000 to be sold in the second round.

During the first round shares were .0025 btc each.  With a total of 200,000 shares, that would mean at the time Peter was putting a valuation of 500 BTC on 1ex.

Now the price per share has increased to .1 BTC, which means the current valuation of 1ex is 20,000 btc, or 13.3 million USD.

I am a WBB and 1ex supporter...I got in late and will probably still buy at least one share at .1 btc, but I have to admit I am struggling with the valuation here...
bigs21024

Activity: 294

please help gofund.me/bigs21024 Family in need

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 08:39:28 PM

if the hackers and scammers did not clear me out i would for sure buy some shares i only hold a very select few of my coins since being robbed thankfuly WBB was one of them

goopuss

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 03:06:22 AM

Piston Honda and I have bumped heads before and we shall again tonight.

Piston, you need to keep your BIG Trap shut. I don't know why you're fluffing Peter? You have no idea what some people may have been planning to do with Peters original plan. Of course people are gonna question his decision to change from the original plan. The question is why he did it. Greed? He needs the money? I don't know, but I will say this, as I told Peter, by doing this he may have lost business and free marketing for 1ex.trade. Second batch was to go for .0055 btc, $3.63, now they are going for .1 btc. $66.00. Quite a jump and very expensive for most people. This investment may have been a way for some to get ahead with bills, catch up with their mortgage, etc....but now it is no longer an option. At this price for every $1,000,000 made with 1ex.trade, one share will earn $5.00, and at this price many may only be able to afford a handful of shares, if even that, but of course Piston could give a shit about that. So once again Piston, shut your trap.
For the price of a share of 1ex.trade you could purchase many shares of a new technology and make a good profit, because if you invest here your profit will be minimal. This is a case of the rich get richer, because only people with plenty of btc can afford to profit off this investment, and it will be many years before they see that profit.
hdn

Activity: 682
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 04:51:56 AM

Piston, you need to keep your BIG Trap shut. I don't know why you're fluffing Peter? You have no idea what some people may have been planning to do with Peters original plan. Of course people are gonna question his decision to change from the original plan. The question is why he did it. Greed? He needs the money? I don't know, but I will say this, as I told Peter, by doing this he may have lost business and free marketing for 1ex.trade. Second batch was to go for .0055 btc, $3.63, now they are going for .1 btc. $66.00. Quite a jump and very expensive for most people. This investment may have been a way for some to get ahead with bills, catch up with their mortgage, etc....but now it is no longer an option. At this price for every $1,000,000 made with 1ex.trade, one share will earn $5.00, and at this price many may only be able to afford a handful of shares, if even that, but of course Piston could give a shit about that. So once again Piston, shut your trap.
For the price of a share of 1ex.trade you could purchase many shares of a new technology and make a good profit, because if you invest here your profit will be minimal. This is a case of the rich get richer, because only people with plenty of btc can afford to profit off this investment, and it will be many years before they see that profit.

my point of view,Supposed to wait WBB price to the moon first, and than offering shares....step by step development for succes
thoth-Atlantian

I AM

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 08:24:47 AM

Piston, you need to keep your BIG Trap shut. I don't know why you're fluffing Peter? You have no idea what some people may have been planning to do with Peters original plan. Of course people are gonna question his decision to change from the original plan. WBBOS wasnt in original plan. dont see any complaining there
 The question is why he did it. Greed? He needs the money? I don't know, but I will say this, as I told Peter, by doing this he may have lost business and free marketing for 1ex.trade. Who is lost? Second batch was to go for .0055 btc, $3.63, now they are going for .1 btc. $66.00. Quite a jump and very expensive for most people. This investment may have been a way for some to get ahead with bills, catch up with their mortgage, etc....but now it is no longer an option. Boo fucking hoo, this is so retarded I dont even know where to beginAt this price for every $1,000,000 made with 1ex.trade, one share will earn $5.00, and at this price many may only be able to afford a handful of shares, if even that, but of course Piston could give a shit about that. So once again Piston, shut your trap.
For the price of a share of 1ex.trade you could purchase many shares of a new technology and make a good profit
Go do it then. Oh thats right it doesnt exist or everyone would be on it, Go buy some nintendo shares. hedge funds are losing money the world over, All stocks are over valued. Especially tech and Bio tech

because if you invest here your profit will be minimal. This is a case of the rich get richer, because only people with plenty of btc can afford to profit off this investment, and it will be many years before they see that profit. So dont buy them, just stop whining ffs. Go hit a faucet or something.

thoth-Atlantian

I AM

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 08:25:23 AM

my point of view,Supposed to wait WBB price to the moon first, and than offering shares....step by step development for succes

Your not buying shares in WBB, they have nothing to do with each other. 1ex.trade will be loads bigger than a single crypto coin..

Also it should be noted the MXCnow used to have a fee share coin that was floating in free market at .2 - .25 BTC

And that was a shit scam exchange. not one that has got potential.
I think you would be very surprised to see how they would be traded at market.

coinfello
Legendary

FLAT OUT!!!

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 09:15:58 AM

Lol , so much controversy over shares! Either buy or don't buy simple, and to that goopussy dude, go screw ur self and learn some manners  Grin
Pages: « 1 ... 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 [262] 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 ... 365 »
  Print  

Jump to: