Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:13:08 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CANDYSTRIPES STOLE MY ACCOUNT "CONVICTED2008"  (Read 5989 times)
Neonecrox13 (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

SAD - no longer active

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 12:16:17 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=952694.msg10432215#msg10432215

Follow this topic.  But yeah they did. I have no idea who quickseller is. They are calling me Candystripes. I have no fucking clue who that is. ADMIN if you can help me PLEAASE HELP ME. ANYTHING.

redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 08:32:42 AM

Follow this topic.  But yeah they did. I have no idea who quickseller is. They are calling me Candystripes. I have no fucking clue who that is. ADMIN if you can help me PLEAASE HELP ME. ANYTHING.

I was automatically logged out and it said that my name don't even exist anymore!

What do you mean whit that phrase ? I've seen from the seclog that your password was changed :

Code:
 - February 11, 2015, 11:22:11 PM - Convicted2008 - password changed

However Quickseller has "discovered" that you are an altaccount of CandyStripes , here the proofs : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=952699.0
erwin45hacked
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 09:48:46 AM

I was automatically logged out and it said that my name don't even exist anymore!

What do you mean whit that phrase ? I've seen from the seclog that your password was changed :

Code:

However Quickseller has "discovered" that you are an altaccount of CandyStripes , here the proofs : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=952699.0

happened to me once in the past when my account was hacked
i suppose to be keep on loggin in

what he meant was probably his account was autologged out and when he tried to login with the password that was saved to browser, password was incorrect
Neonecrox13 (OP)

SAD - no longer active

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 10:34:32 AM

Code:

happened to me once in the past when my account was hacked
i suppose to be keep on loggin in

what he meant was probably his account was autologged out and when he tried to login with the password that was saved to browser, password was incorrect

Thats exactly what fucking happened. Do I sound like this weak hearted whore typing in that chat? FUCK NO! DIE YOU PIECE OF SHIT. YOU AND YOUR FUCKING FAMILY

Neonecrox13 (OP)

SAD - no longer active

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 10:57:48 AM
Last edit: February 12, 2015, 12:04:42 PM by Neonecrox13

Follow this topic.  But yeah they did. I have no idea who quickseller is. They are calling me Candystripes. I have no fucking clue who that is. ADMIN if you can help me PLEAASE HELP ME. ANYTHING.

Code:

I've never had to change my password in my life. I've used the same password for over 2 years now on all my accounts. Now I have to fucking change every goddamn thing. So to who hack my account, BY GOD I HOPE YOU FUCKING DIE. YOU WEAK BITCH. WHY COULDN"T YOU JUST MAKE A FUCKING ALT ACCOUNT AND DO YOUR FUCKING STUPID SHIT.GODDAMN I WOULD LOVE TO GET AHOLD OF YOU. I'D CHOKE YOUR BITCH ASS FUCKING HEAD OFF.

KEEP DELETING MY POSTS MODS FUCK YOU TO. I"M TRYING TO SHOW THIS WASN'T ME AND YOU KEEP DELETING MY GODDAMN POSTS. FUCK YOU. BAN THIS ONE AS WELL. I'LL JUST MAKE ANOTHER GODDAMN ACCOUNT MAKES NO FUCKING DIFFERENCE TO ME. I'M GONNA POST WHAT I FUCKING WANT TO ABOUT THIS. THIS ISN'T YOUR FUCKING ACCOUNT ITS BEEN DONE TO OR YOU WOULD DO THE SAME GODDAMN THING.

STOP DELETING MY POSTS MODS WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?

Neonecrox13 (OP)

SAD - no longer active

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 12:06:38 PM

THIS IS MY GODDAMN TOPIC NOT YOURS. QUIT DELETING MY FUCKING POSTS. IF YOU WANNA DO SOMETHING HELPFUL SHOW THE IPS OF CONVICTED2008'S LOGINS INSTEAD OF SITTING THERE DELETING MY GODDAMN POSTS. THE VERY LEASE YOU COULD FUCKING DO IS LEAVE THEM THE FUCK ALONE. I HOPE YOUR FUCKING ACCOUNT GETS HACKED. YOU'D BE DOING THE SAME GODDAMN THING I AM SO LEAVE THIS THE FUCK ALONE!

waterpile

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 12:12:06 PM

with that attitude of yours kid, you wont be getting nowhere!  Grin
Neonecrox13 (OP)

SAD - no longer active

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 12:19:56 PM

FIRST OF ALL I'M NOT A GODDAMN KID, SECOND OF ALL THEY KEEP DELETING MY POSTS, 3RD IF IT HAPPENED TO YOU, I GUARENTEE THAT U WOULD ACT AND DO THE SAME THINGS.

Yeah I know I'm acting like a kid right now, but I'm so goddamn mad.

WHEN WAS THE EMAIL ADDRESS CHANGED WITH CONVICTED2008 ACCOUNT ADMIN? IT HAD TO BE BECAUSE I MADE THIS ACCOUNT. THERE'S ONLY 2 EMAIL ADDY'S IVE USED IN THE PAST 5 YEARS CONVICTED2008@LIVE.COM AND CONVICTED2008@GMAIL.COM

WHAT IS THE EMAIL ADDRESS ASSOCIATED WITH THAT ACCOUNT NOW?

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 2346

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 01:28:08 PM

I very much doubt your story. However if you are using the same password across all your accounts then you are practicing very poor security procedures. 

As someone who sells accounts you would know what happens when someone else changes the password you are logged out of your account. However your history does have very scammy proposed deals that are in line with what I would expect from candy.

As mentioned by someone else in your thread in meta, you created your account exactly one minute after you logged out of your convicted2008 account and your "hacker" never logged back into your account Wink
Neonecrox13 (OP)

SAD - no longer active

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 04:19:55 PM
Last edit: February 12, 2015, 04:32:51 PM by Neonecrox13

First of all you know what, I don't give a fuck if you believe me or not I did not do this. 2nd of all there is 0 that's right 0 proposed deals. You show me 1 proposed deal that's "fishy". And as for logging back into the convicted2008 account, that's right u fucking retard I told u I couldn't. They changed the goddamn password AND email on the account. But like I said I don't give 2 shits if you believe me or not. I've never cheated 1 person on bitcointalk or anywhere else for that matter. With the attitude u got I hope and pray whoever was trying to scam u does. I hope they take u for everything they can. All I asked for was the benefit of the doubt while I tried to get some sort of record that I wasn't involved in this. Now you and ur flunkies keep degrading my trust. Go right ahead. I don't care NOR do I blame u. Its not me on the convicted2008 account and I'm glad nobody will associate with whoever has control of the account now.

Oh and finally, I've never sold any account in my life. I've had 2 bitcontalk accounts. The one that was stolen and this one. But like I stated before. I didn't try to scam u AND there's is NO PROPOSED SHADY DEALS I"VE EVER HAD. I've bought 2 things on here and BOTH FUCKING TIMES I MADE SURE ESCROW WAS DONE. And 2nd anything I've ever sold I'm the one that always goes first, and if they have good trust I won't use a escrow, but I've not sold anything on here but a few Amazon.com gift cards and I always give the code first before they ever even had my btc address.

You can make this account -82347938743987423479 for all I care and shove it up your ass.

Oh and there ya go. How ya like it RED!

redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 04:26:36 PM

First of all you know what, I don't give a fuck if you believe me or not I did not do this. 2nd of all there is 0 that's right 0 proposed deals. You show me 1 proposed deal that's "fishy". And as for logging back into the convicted2008 account, that's right u fucking retard I told u I couldn't. They changed the goddamn password AND email on the account. But like I said I don't give 2 shits if you believe me or not. I've never cheated 1 person on bitcointalk or anywhere else for that matter. With the attitude u got I hope and pray whoever was trying to scam u does. I hope they take u for everything they can. All I asked for was the benefit of the doubt while I tried to get some sort of record that I wasn't involved in this. Now you and ur flunkies keep degrading my trust. Go right ahead. I don't care NOR do I blame u. Its not me on the convicted2008 account and I'm glad nobody will associate with whoever has control of the account now.

Now you have lost the control of your account,try to request theymos if he can recover it and open a thread (in the Meta section) to inform the community that your forum account "was hacked".

Good luck.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 04:32:53 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=950591.msg10407130#msg10407130 Selling raffle tickets for a miner that you have shown zero proof even exists.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=948299.msg10389016#msg10389016
Selling a miner with zero proof exists. You are passing off pictures you found on the Internet as something you claimed to have in your possession.

Additionally you are very active in the games and rounds section and I know that candy likes to gamble on luckyb.it; you heavily participate in gambling threads yet claim to be a miner - if you really had mining equipment then you would likely at least be somewhat active in various mining sections.
Neonecrox13 (OP)

SAD - no longer active

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 04:38:54 PM
Last edit: February 12, 2015, 04:53:28 PM by Neonecrox13

LOOK THROUGH THE HISTORY I FUCKING USED OGNASTY FOR THE ESCROW OF THE SILVERFISH WHEN I BOUGHT THEM. I BOUGHT THE S1 OFF HERE AS WELL.  THE HISTORY OF THE ACCOUNT WILL SHOW THAT IF YOU FUCKING LOOKED.

ALSO. I've very active in games and rounds? LOOK AT THE DATES. ITS JUST BEEN FOR THIS WEEK! I NEVER EVEN KNEW GAMES AND ROUNDS EXISTED UNTIL A WEEK AGO IF THAT.

I DIDN'T BUY FUCKING SHIT. I MADE THAT ACCOUNT WHEN I FIRST STARTED LEARNING ABOUT BITCOINS. I CAN GUARENTEE IF THE MODS WILL SHOW WHAT DATE THE EMAIL WAS CHANGED IT WILL COINCIDE WITH WHEN I POSTED ABOUT MY FORTUNEJACK ACCOUNT BEING HACKED AFTER I DOWNLOADED A 999DICE.EXE I THOUGTH WAS A DICE BOT.

IF I WAS THAT FUCKING CANDYSTRIPES U FUCKING THINK I'M GONNA SPEND THIS MUCH FUCKING TIME ARGUEING WITH YOU OR TRYING TO FIND A ANSWER? IF YOU HAVE DEALT WITH THEM ENOUGH APPARENTLY U KNOW THERE TYPING MANNERISMS AND OTHER THINGS ABOUT THEM? DO I FUCKING SOUND LIKE THEM? FUCK NO I READ THAT CHAT U WAS HAVING WITH THEM. THAT WHORE CAN'T EVEN SPEAK FUCKING ENGLISH. A FUCKING IDIOT CAN SEE THAT.

THATS WHAT I'M TRYING TO TELL YOU. I NEVER BOUGHT THAT ACCOUNT THAT MY MY FIRST ACCOUNT I HAD AND HAVE ALWAYS USED. I CAN'T FUCKING SEARCH BUT EVERY 90 SECONDS NOW BUT LOOK THROUGHT CONVICTED2008'S HISTORY. THEY ARE POSTS THAT SHOW I WAS HACKED ON OR ABOUT THAT DATE U SAY I BOUGHT THE ACCOUNT. I HAD NO IDEA THAT THEY HAD GOT MY BITCOINTALK ACCOUNT AS WELL UNTIL YESTERDAY

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 04:42:54 PM

You bought the convicted2008 account on or about December 24, 2014
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 04:50:26 PM
Last edit: February 12, 2015, 05:26:46 PM by Quickseller

Well if I am wrong about you buying the account (I would put the chances of me being right upwards of 90%) then I might have just doxed candy.

If I am right about you buying it then it was dumb of the previous owner to sell his account after associating his name with it.

edit:
-snip-
THATS WHAT I'M TRYING TO TELL YOU. I NEVER BOUGHT THAT ACCOUNT THAT MY MY FIRST ACCOUNT I HAD AND HAVE ALWAYS USED. I CAN'T FUCKING SEARCH BUT EVERY 90 SECONDS NOW BUT LOOK THROUGHT CONVICTED2008'S HISTORY. THEY ARE POSTS THAT SHOW I WAS HACKED ON OR ABOUT THAT DATE U SAY I BOUGHT THE ACCOUNT. I HAD NO IDEA THAT THEY HAD GOT MY BITCOINTALK ACCOUNT AS WELL UNTIL YESTERDAY

why are you using tor to connect to bitcointalk if your identity is associated with your account?

edit2: I searched both meta and scam accusations for 'convicted2008' and such results came up with nothing in reference to a hack in late dec 2014, I searched the entire forum for 'convicted2008 hacked' and only got this thread. I reviewed your entire post history and there is no mention of a hack. You claim to only have ever had this and your convicted2008 account however you somehow managed to recover your account without creating a new account.

tl;dr you are CandyStripes
Neonecrox13 (OP)

SAD - no longer active

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 07:09:02 PM
Last edit: February 12, 2015, 07:34:17 PM by Neonecrox13

Well if I am wrong about you buying the account (I would put the chances of me being right upwards of 90%) then I might have just doxed candy.

If I am right about you buying it then it was dumb of the previous owner to sell his account after associating his name with it.

edit:
-snip-

why are you using tor to connect to bitcointalk if your identity is associated with your account?

edit2: I searched both meta and scam accusations for 'convicted2008' and such results came up with nothing in reference to a hack in late dec 2014, I searched the entire forum for 'convicted2008 hacked' and only got this thread. I reviewed your entire post history and there is no mention of a hack. You claim to only have ever had this and your convicted2008 account however you somehow managed to recover your account without creating a new account.

What the fuck is TOR? I never even heard of it. I'll find the post for you. And recover what account? This account was made yesterday when I couldn't log into the convicted2008 account. And don't search meta or scam accusations. Search from the fucking beginning. I don't know where I posted it at, but I'll damn sure make sure I find it.

BTW.. How u like your red??

Also took me like 3 seconds to find it even with this nub account that can't search more than 1 time every 90 seconds

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=873422.280

And it wasn't December I was hacked it was January 25. I have no idea where the dec 24 even came into play. I thought I was hacked further back than that but it was the 25 of January. There is 1 more post I did make cause the title was hacked at fortune jack. So the mods had to have deleted it or moved it. Also I see something else I see fishy and I wonder why, if you look down theres a single post of mine that says "yup" Well someone had made a post and asked me if my hacked was due to the 999dice.exe script I downloaded. But now their post is gone. I don't know why they would remove it or any mod remove it, but it is gone and now I want to know who it was that posted it.

edit:
-snip-

What the fuck is TOR? I never even heard of it. I'll find the post for you. And recover what account? This account was made yesterday when I couldn't log into the convicted2008 account. And don't search meta or scam accusations. Search from the fucking beginning. I don't know where I posted it at, but I'll damn sure make sure I find it.

Haha you are funny. Good luck trying to scam and trying to spam, you will need it Wink

Tor is something that, when connected to the forum from it, will only allow you to search every ~100 seconds. (IIRC). It is also something that almost everyone involved in Bitcoin knows about.

You said that you claimed to be hacked around dec 24 of last year yet you claim that you have somehow recovered access to your account without first creating a new one. Like I said i reviewed your entire post history and did not see anything related to you getting hacked, although I could have missed it.

Not 100% necessary to say but you are an idiot Candystripes.

I have never claimed to have got access back to my account. I can't fucking get in. It says it don't exist. WHAT FUCKING PART OF THAT DON'T U UNDERSTAND? THAT'S LIKE THE 4TH OR 5TH TIME I HAVE SAID IT. SECOND I HAVE NO FUCKING CLUE WHAT TOR IS OR HOW TO FUCKING USE IT. I USE CABLE INTERNET AND NOTHING MORE. I CONNECT THROUGH MY WIFI AND THAT'S ALL.

Also if you really think I'm gonna sit here for 2 days and fucking argue with u and try to prove that it wasn't me for a account that will never be able to be fixed, you are as fucking retarted as that whore that stole my account. I mean fucking really. You are a true fucktard. I can see exactly why they are trying to scam u. You're a fucking idiot. No wonder.

Here's the email I sent to FortuneJack when it happened. I could not find the post I made Hacked at Fortunejack as well. But I know I did post it somewhere in the forums.

http://imgur.com/sF6HNpd

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 07:18:37 PM

edit:
-snip-

Haha you are funny. Good luck trying to scam and trying to spam, you will need it Wink

Tor is something that, when connected to the forum from it, will only allow you to search every ~100 seconds. (IIRC). It is also something that almost everyone involved in Bitcoin knows about.

You said that you claimed to be hacked around dec 24 of last year yet you claim that you have somehow recovered access to your account without first creating a new one. Like I said i reviewed your entire post history and did not see anything related to you getting hacked, although I could have missed it.

Neonecrox13 (OP)

SAD - no longer active

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 07:50:48 PM

edit:
-snip-

Read the above post fucktard.

Neonecrox13 (OP)

SAD - no longer active

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 08:30:25 PM

I honestly don't know why you think I'm fighting about this? Do you think that if I was Candystripes I'd put this much effort or time into argueing with you or trying to show something that shows it wasn't me? Think about it man for real. Whats the point in fighting now if the account is completely fucked? All I'm trying to do is show U and only U that it was not me. I can make a new account and raise it to w/e convicted2008 account was in less than a month if I worked at it. But seriously, why all the effort on my part?

Also what went on in December 24? What happened to the account on that date and why do you say that? I honestly can't remember what u said happened on Dec 24. I do not remember doing anything on that day. I was on my computer at that date, granted, but I don't remember changing anything to it. I never changed the password since I made the account.

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 08:42:43 PM

I honestly don't know why you think I'm fighting about this? Do you think that if I was Candystripes I'd put this much effort or time into argueing with you or trying to show something that shows it wasn't me? Think about it man for real. Whats the point in fighting now if the account is completely fucked? All I'm trying to do is show U and only U that it was not me. I can make a new account and raise it to w/e convicted2008 account was in less than a month if I worked at it. But seriously, why all the effort on my part?

Also what went on in December 24? What happened to the account on that date and why do you say that? I honestly can't remember what u said happened on Dec 24. I do not remember doing anything on that day. I was on my computer at that date, granted, but I don't remember changing anything to it. I never changed the password since I made the account.
I do see that you posted claiming someone stole funds from your fortunejack account. In reality that really only confirms my theory. I would guess that you were trying to steal the .02 that you were claiming to have stolen from your account via social engineering as soon as you purchased the account.

Again it makes zero sense that someone would steal your password, a month and a half later try to use your account for a small loan and then randomly change your password only to never attempt to use it again. A more likely scenario is that you realized that your initial reaction was something that would not keep your account safe from negative trust.

I am not going to tell you how I know you purchased the account then but I am confident that I am correct. The evidence i have is very strong and is not what you think.

Stop editing your post after I reply to you in order to reply to me. You can wait the 6 minutes between posts that you are suppose to wait when you are using a newbie account. Editing your posts like that is very annoying.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: