Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:43:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CANDYSTRIPES STOLE MY ACCOUNT "CONVICTED2008"  (Read 5982 times)
Neonecrox13 (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

SAD - no longer active

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 09:03:34 PM

I honestly don't know why you think I'm fighting about this? Do you think that if I was Candystripes I'd put this much effort or time into argueing with you or trying to show something that shows it wasn't me? Think about it man for real. Whats the point in fighting now if the account is completely fucked? All I'm trying to do is show U and only U that it was not me. I can make a new account and raise it to w/e convicted2008 account was in less than a month if I worked at it. But seriously, why all the effort on my part?

Also what went on in December 24? What happened to the account on that date and why do you say that? I honestly can't remember what u said happened on Dec 24. I do not remember doing anything on that day. I was on my computer at that date, granted, but I don't remember changing anything to it. I never changed the password since I made the account.
I do see that you posted claiming someone stole funds from your fortunejack account. In reality that really only confirms my theory. I would guess that you were trying to steal the .02 that you were claiming to have stolen from your account via social engineering as soon as you purchased the account.

Again it makes zero sense that someone would steal your password, a month and a half later try to use your account for a small loan and then randomly change your password only to never attempt to use it again. A more likely scenario is that you realized that your initial reaction was something that would not keep your account safe from negative trust.

I am not going to tell you how I know you purchased the account then but I am confident that I am correct. The evidence i have is very strong and is not what you think.

Stop editing your post after I reply to you in order to reply to me. You can wait the 6 minutes between posts that you are suppose to wait when you are using a newbie account. Editing your posts like that is very annoying.

Let me tell you something. Fuck you I can type however I want to. As for knowing what went on in December, idk what the fuck you are talking about and I did nothing in December to the account. Now as for a month later they did something, yeah I know its fucking odd I know. But I can swear this before GOD and don't care from this point on if you believe me or not. I did not make those posts to you, no have that chat with whomever you were talking to. Believe it or not I don't give a fuck. I didn't do it.  Now having said that. You can suck my fucking balls. If I wanted to steal something I would. I haven't stolen anything in over 6 years now and this is why I'm so upset. I've served my time in prison and decided that I would rather have my freedom than be locked up. But that's none of you buisness. If you know Candystripes or w/e their fucking name is good for u. I'm not them. Haven't even heard the name before now. You think cause you post on some forum your something, well let me tell ya. I can tell alot about you from the way you talk and your actions and you couldn't wipe your own ass without help. I'm sure if this infamous Candystripes has robbed so many ppl someone knows their real name or where they are from. Track them, then track me. You'll find out you've made a MISTAKE. Problem is, you could show u that, and you would still say different because your the type that's never wrong and can't be proven wrong. You think your right all the time and when you have your bubble popped you can't take it. Now being done with that account, its actually a relief off my shoulder. Now I don't have to be associated with the word "convicted" anymore. I've dealt with that most of my life and its time for a change. But u can grant this ever word. One day you'll find out or figure out that I was telling you the truth. Something will happen sometime and it will all click in your head that you was wrong and you'll have to live with that, because you'd never admit it to anybody that you was wrong. So, solong you conceded piece of shit. Hope you drown in your own self loath.

Oh, enjoy the red Smiley idc if they can read ur a ass. Its still gonna be there.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 09:07:16 PM
Last edit: February 12, 2015, 10:38:13 PM by Quickseller

I honestly don't know why you think I'm fighting about this? Do you think that if I was Candystripes I'd put this much effort or time into argueing with you or trying to show something that shows it wasn't me? Think about it man for real. Whats the point in fighting now if the account is completely fucked? All I'm trying to do is show U and only U that it was not me. I can make a new account and raise it to w/e convicted2008 account was in less than a month if I worked at it. But seriously, why all the effort on my part?

Also what went on in December 24? What happened to the account on that date and why do you say that? I honestly can't remember what u said happened on Dec 24. I do not remember doing anything on that day. I was on my computer at that date, granted, but I don't remember changing anything to it. I never changed the password since I made the account.
I do see that you posted claiming someone stole funds from your fortunejack account. In reality that really only confirms my theory. I would guess that you were trying to steal the .02 that you were claiming to have stolen from your account via social engineering as soon as you purchased the account.

Again it makes zero sense that someone would steal your password, a month and a half later try to use your account for a small loan and then randomly change your password only to never attempt to use it again. A more likely scenario is that you realized that your initial reaction was something that would not keep your account safe from negative trust.

I am not going to tell you how I know you purchased the account then but I am confident that I am correct. The evidence i have is very strong and is not what you think.

Stop editing your post after I reply to you in order to reply to me. You can wait the 6 minutes between posts that you are suppose to wait when you are using a newbie account. Editing your posts like that is very annoying.

Let me tell you something. Fuck you I can type however I want to. As for knowing what went on in December, idk what the fuck you are talking about and I did nothing in December to the account. Now as for a month later they did something, yeah I know its fucking odd I know. But I can swear this before GOD and don't care from this point on if you believe me or not. I did not make those posts to you, no have that chat with whomever you were talking to. Believe it or not I don't give a fuck. I didn't do it.  Now having said that. You can suck my fucking balls. If I wanted to steal something I would. I haven't stolen anything in over 6 years now and this is why I'm so upset. I've served my time in prison and decided that I would rather have my freedom than be locked up. But that's none of you buisness. If you know Candystripes or w/e their fucking name is good for u. I'm not them. Haven't even heard the name before now. You think cause you post on some forum your something, well let me tell ya. I can tell alot about you from the way you talk and your actions and you couldn't wipe your own ass without help. I'm sure if this infamous Candystripes has robbed so many ppl someone knows their real name or where they are from. Track them, then track me. You'll find out you've made a MISTAKE. Problem is, you could show u that, and you would still say different because your the type that's never wrong and can't be proven wrong. You think your right all the time and when you have your bubble popped you can't take it. Now being done with that account, its actually a relief off my shoulder. Now I don't have to be associated with the word "convicted" anymore. I've dealt with that most of my life and its time for a change. But u can grant this ever word. One day you'll find out or figure out that I was telling you the truth. Something will happen sometime and it will all click in your head that you was wrong and you'll have to live with that, because you'd never admit it to anybody that you was wrong. So, solong you conceded piece of shit. Hope you drown in your own self loath.
why don't you take a picture of yourself with today's newspaper and have both your convicted and this username written on it? The fact that you are unable to do so as of yet is proof that you are not the original owner of convicted2008 /thread
Neonecrox13 (OP)

SAD - no longer active

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 02:06:20 AM
Last edit: February 13, 2015, 02:17:04 AM by Neonecrox13

What would the purpose be if I took a pic with todays newspaper? Absolutely I can do that but what's the point?

My identity is Tobey Collins. I've never in my life tried to hide that.

https://www.facebook.com/tobey.collins.3

Anybody can take a picture with both account names that's no way to prove I'm the origional account owner.

Also I think I had contact with u 1 time previous about a miner but I think it was out of my price range. I think u said u wanted 900 or something.

Here's the Silverfish miners I had to show u that those were real and I tried to sell them previously

http://imgur.com/fafVX3V

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 02:07:21 AM

What would the purpose be if I took a pic with todays newspaper? Absolutely I can do that but what's the point?
To prove your identity.

Additionally:
Did you ever have contact with me? If yes, what did we talk about?
Neonecrox13 (OP)

SAD - no longer active

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 02:14:35 AM

Read above post.

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 02:18:20 AM

Fuck you for editing your previous post. That is annoying as shit you scammer.

Prove that person is actually you. Post a picture of yourself with today's newspaper and your username's next to them. If you can do this then it would prove that you are the same person as the guy on Facebook, if you can't then you are CandyStripes
Neonecrox13 (OP)

SAD - no longer active

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 02:24:30 AM

You should be able to see my facebook timeline. I posted a pic just for u.

ADD ME AS A FRIEND THEN. I have a picture for you posted on there. I dont know about permissions if u can see it. But add me as a friend.

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 02:26:25 AM

You should be able to see my facebook timeline. I posted a pic just for u.
According to Facebook: your timelines photos were last updated 2 months ago (actually the timeline photos of the Facebook account that you claim to be you)
s1ng
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 02:27:05 AM

Prove that person is actually you. Post a picture of yourself with today's newspaper and your username's next to them. If you can do this then it would prove that you are the same person as the guy on Facebook, if you can't then you are CandyStripes

That your kid right ?

It's easier to make photo with that cute baby rather than adult since the baby still doesn't care about privacy yet Smiley
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 02:28:20 AM

Here's the Silverfish miners I had to show u that those were real and I tried to sell them previously

http://imgur.com/fafVX3V
Since you tried to sell them please post a new photo of them with today's date and with the message "from convicted2008 to quickseller
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 02:28:43 AM

That your kid right ?

It's easier to make photo with that cute baby rather than adult since the baby still doesn't care about privacy yet Smiley
There are pictures of a guy if you look at all his pics
Neonecrox13 (OP)

SAD - no longer active

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 02:32:32 AM

Add me as a friend. Both the pictures u wanted is in my timeline now.

Still waiting on you to add me

Also if you wanna verify I was at Dairy Queen you can call them up and ask them tomorrow when my shift comes to work 859 381 8841

HELLLO? Don't stop talking now. I've done everything that you have asked me to.

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 02:43:21 AM

Add me as a friend. Both the pictures u wanted is in my timeline now.

Still waiting on you to add me

Also if you wanna verify I was at Dairy Queen you can call them up and ask them tomorrow when my shift comes to work 859 381 8841

They are not on your timeline and there is no way I am going to send a friend request to that account LOL.

HELLLO? Don't stop talking now. I've done everything that you have asked me to.
no you haven't. I have asked for a picture of you with today's newspaper and have failed to deliver
Neonecrox13 (OP)

SAD - no longer active

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 02:44:06 AM

WHAT THE FUCK I WROTE TODAYS DATE ON THE FUCKING MINERS> WHAT"S THE GODDAMN DIFFERENCE U FUCKING IDIOT. AND A FUCKING PICTURE WITH TODAYS DATE UR NAME AND MINE. LIKE I FUCKING SAID YOU CAN"T ADMIT YOUR WRONG>

I GUESS I ALSO GOT MAGICAL POWERS AND KNEW U WAS GONNA ASK FOR THOSE PICTURES.

YOUR A FUCKING IDIOT NOW EVERYONE FUCKING SEES THAT. I TOLD YOU THAT YOU COULDN'T ADMIT YOUR WRONG. YOU KNOW AS FUCKING WELL AS I DO THAT I DIDN'T KNOW U WAS GONNA ASK FOR THOSE PICTURES. NOW HERE THEY ARE FOR EVERYONE TO SEE.

I ALSO GUESS I USED THOSE SAME MAGICAL POWERS AND STOLE THAT TABLE THE MINERS ARE ON AS WELL. THEY ARE IN MY PREVIOUS PIC WHERE I TRIED TO SELL THEM. THE ONLY DIFFERENCE IS I GAVE THAT SHITTY PINK LAPTOP BACK TO MY MOTHERINLAW.

THATS RIGHT, YOU WAS ALL GUNG HO WHEN U THOUGHT U COULD PROVE THAT I'M CANDYSTRIPES. NOW YOUR PROVEN WRONG AND CATS GOT YOUR TONGUE.

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 02:52:33 AM

WHAT THE FUCK I WROTE TODAYS DATE ON THE FUCKING MINERS> WHAT"S THE GODDAMN DIFFERENCE U FUCKING IDIOT. AND A FUCKING PICTURE WITH TODAYS DATE UR NAME AND MINE. LIKE I FUCKING SAID YOU CAN"T ADMIT YOUR WRONG>
No you didn't. LOL.
I GUESS I ALSO GOT MAGICAL POWERS AND KNEW U WAS GONNA ASK FOR THOSE PICTURES.
no you don't

YOUR A FUCKING IDIOT NOW EVERYONE FUCKING SEES THAT. I TOLD YOU THAT YOU COULDN'T ADMIT YOUR WRONG. YOU KNOW AS FUCKING WELL AS I DO THAT I DIDN'T KNOW U WAS GONNA ASK FOR THOSE PICTURES. NOW HERE THEY ARE FOR EVERYONE TO SEE.
calm down
I ALSO GUESS I USED THOSE SAME MAGICAL POWERS AND STOLE THAT TABLE THE MINERS ARE ON AS WELL. THEY ARE IN MY PREVIOUS PIC WHERE I TRIED TO SELL THEM. THE ONLY DIFFERENCE IS I GAVE THAT SHITTY PINK LAPTOP BACK TO MY MOTHERINLAW.

You have proven nothing. Go away
Neonecrox13 (OP)

SAD - no longer active

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 02:58:05 AM
Last edit: February 13, 2015, 03:11:00 AM by Neonecrox13

YOU GOT PROVEN WRONG LIKE I SAID YOU WOULD WHORE NOW U CAN'T ADMIT YOUR WRONG. EAT A DICK U PIECE OF SHIT. I TRIED TO GET YOU TO ADD ME ON FACEBOOK AND U WOULDN'T. I DEFINATELY AM NOT SPENDING ANY OF MY FUCKING MONEY ON YOU NOT EVEN A FUCKING NEWSPAPER. I APPEASED YOU ENOUGH TO SHOW U WHO I WAS AND THAT I WAS NOT CANDYSTRIPES. NOW CHOKE ON YOUR WORDS BITCH. I DIDN'T TRY TO GET NO FUCKING LOAD FROM YOU. MY ACCOUNT WAS HACKED AND STOLEN PLAIN AND SIMPLE.

DATES IS ON EVERY PICTURE BITCH. ALL THEY GOTTA DO IS LOOK.

WWW.FACEBOOK.COM/TOBEY.COLLINS.3

HERE YA GO BITCH. THIS POST IS JUST FOR YOU

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=954164.msg10443786#msg10443786

YOU SAID YOUSELF THAT I SOLD MY ACCOUNT ON DECEMBER 24.  I JUST SHOWED YOU THE PICTURE OF ME POSTING THE SILVERFISH ON THE 14TH OF DECEMBER AND A PICTURE TODAY OF THOSE SAME MINERS ON THE SAME FUCKING TABLE WITH YOUR FUCKING PUSSY NAME AND DATE ON IT.

Neonecrox13 (OP)

SAD - no longer active

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 03:40:53 AM

Yeah that's what I thought. Shut your bitch ass up right quick didn't it. You was all gung ho when u though u could prove I am Candystripes. Kills your soul that I am not and someone about got you over. NOW THREAD CLOSED CYA BITCH HOPE HE GETS YA.

DLCseller

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

( -_・)ノ-=≡[$(∞)$]

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 03:56:44 AM

CAPS LOCK ACTIVATED! Tongue
Neonecrox13 (OP)

SAD - no longer active

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 04:06:08 AM

For the first time in 2 days this did make me laugh Smiley

redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 06:30:47 AM

For the first time in 2 days this did make me laugh Smiley

Can you prove that convicted2008 is your account ? I think it is a simple thing to do, if you want post a photo as quickseller or try to find another method for prove your "honesty".
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: