Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:48:59 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Quickseller vs Legendster  (Read 3761 times)
legendster (OP)

Activity: 1778
Merit: 764

www.V.systems

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 04:54:36 PM

I haven't seen people in the past be discouraged from scamming large amounts because there identities were public. From all the scams that have gone on having your identity public really doesn't mean anything anymore. In fact, most of the large scams that have been pulled off were from people who've already had their identities known.

Yes it necessarily doesnt mean that someone whose identity is in public cant or wont scam but generally scammers tend to hide their identity not openly display it.

I hope I dont have to explain myself any further.

██████████        ████████████
     ██████████        ██████████
       ██████████        ████████
         ██████████        ██████
           ██████████        ████
             ██████████        ██
               ██████████
                 ██████████
                   ████████
                     ██████
                       ████
                        ██
|
     ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█                 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
 ▄▀                ▄▀█             ▄▀                ▄▀█
 ██████████    █             ██████████    █
 █                █                   █                █    █
 █                █     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█                █    █
 █                █  ▄▀             █                █  ▄▀
 ██████████▀                 ██████████▀
          █                                    █
     ▄▀ █  ▀▀▀▀█                   ▄▀ █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀█
 ▄▀             ▄▀█               ▄▀               ▄▀ █
 █████████   █               ██████████    █
 █              █   █               █                █    █
 █              █  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █                █  ▄▀
 █████████▀                  ██████████▀

Blockchain
Database
                             ▄▄▄
                         ▄▄▀  ▀▄▄
        ▄           ▄▄▀  ▄▀▄  ▀▄▄
      █▄█   █████████████████    █
        █     █                              █ ▄▀ ▌
        █     █        ▄    █   ▄         █▀ ▄▌
       ██    █      ▀▄   █    ▄▀       █▀█
       ▌ ▌   █            █                █  █
       ▌ ▌   █                              █  █
       ██    ███████████████████
                     ▀▀▄  ▀▄▀  ▄▀▀
                         ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀
                             ▀▀▀
Dev friendly
SDK Platform
                             ▄▄▄▄
                         ▄▄█    █▄▄
                     ▄▄█            █▄▄
                 ▄▄█       ▄▄▄       █▄▄
                 █       ▄▀      ▀▄       █
               █▀     █      █      █     ▀█
               ▀▀█  █   ▄█▀█▄   █  █▀▀
               █▀▀   █  ▀███▀  █   ▀▀█
               ▀▀█     █    █    █     █▀▀
                   ▀▀█   █  █  █   █▀▀
                       ▀████████▀
                           █▄▄▄▄█
                 █        █▄▄▄▄█      █
             ▄▀ █▄                   ▄█  ▀▄
            █   █▀▄         ▀      ▄▀█    █
           █   █  █  ▌      ▀   ▐  █  █    █
           █   █▄▀▄▌      ▀   ▐▄▀▄█    █
           █       █          ▀        █       █
        █▀▀▀▀▀▀█                █▀▀▀▀▀▀█
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
User-friendly
Token Creation
|
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 2339

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 04:58:11 PM

*Also, If I dont see any community interest in funding my loan that would also point out that my analysis of the puddle network is inaccurate and there is no way that it can sustain itself AND pay off the loan with which it was bought for.
Correct. Right now a total of less then .2 of your loan has been funded including multiple investments from two people (strange)

Welcome to BTCJAM.
There are a lot of scams on btcjam. The way their platform is setup makes it very easy for scammers to operate.

To date I have not seen one person that I trust make any kind of analysis to suggest the faucets in question are worth their asking price. With the exception of yourself, I have not seen anyone suggest the faucets are worth anything period.

How many websites do you operate ?
Are you setup on adsense ?
Have any of your sites had a decent traffic to generate a revenue from adverts ?
If not then your opinion in this matter is worthless, if you DO, then tell me about it instead of ruining my reputation which I have worked hard to maintain.
Since you chose the later path, your reputation is now at stake.

FYI you can't put AdSense on a faucet website, it is against the AdSense TOS. I know there are some faucets that do this, but once they reach the payment threshold their account will be suspended.

There are other advertisers who support faucets, like I have personally used adbrite in some of my old blogs in 2007. Though they are now defunct and I am not into internet marketing anymore. However the point still remains, that faucets are getting revenues through adverts whether it be from adsense or any other ad exchange.

What I could personally verify was that the puddle network was very popular and had a LOT of traffic in december.

But now that you say that adsense suspends faucet accounts, I will have to reconsider my approach as it very well could be the reason why he is trying to sell off these sites.

PS: The guy has been trying to talk me into purchasing these sites without the loan and has went to the extent of agreeing to a payment plan and reducing the asking price.

1. No I am  not selling it for adsense issues.
2. I was agreeing to do a payment plan with your because your loan is not going to fund.
3. yes I agreed to reducing the price as you asked.

I was not trying to talk to into purchasing with out the loan its just you can see on your Loan listing it looks like it wont fund.
So i wanted to see if you wanted to do a payment plan. 

To all the people that say faucets dont make money is because you dont own a faucet or even had the chance to make a decent profit making  faucet.

also just to clarify adsense does not close your account, yes if it reaches to a very large amount they will research the clicks, they do this to every website that starts to get massive amount of traffic not just faucets.

Proof of receipt of revenue? Proof of expenses of running your faucet? Proof your traffic is not violating the TOS of your sponsors?

yea quick seller all of this was already given.
You are going to have to link the post. I have not seen any of this.
Wardrick
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 05:10:16 PM

I haven't seen people in the past be discouraged from scamming large amounts because there identities were public. From all the scams that have gone on having your identity public really doesn't mean anything anymore. In fact, most of the large scams that have been pulled off were from people who've already had their identities known.

Yes it necessarily doesnt mean that someone whose identity is in public cant or wont scam but generally scammers tend to hide their identity not openly display it.

I hope I dont have to explain myself any further.

Scammers who scam small amounts tend to hide their identity. Almost every large amount scammed the persons identity has already been known by the community.
bitcoinpuddle

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 05:26:16 PM

*Also, If I dont see any community interest in funding my loan that would also point out that my analysis of the puddle network is inaccurate and there is no way that it can sustain itself AND pay off the loan with which it was bought for.
Correct. Right now a total of less then .2 of your loan has been funded including multiple investments from two people (strange)

Welcome to BTCJAM.
There are a lot of scams on btcjam. The way their platform is setup makes it very easy for scammers to operate.

To date I have not seen one person that I trust make any kind of analysis to suggest the faucets in question are worth their asking price. With the exception of yourself, I have not seen anyone suggest the faucets are worth anything period.

Have any of your sites had a decent traffic to generate a revenue from adverts ?
If not then your opinion in this matter is worthless, if you DO, then tell me about it instead of ruining my reputation which I have worked hard to maintain.

FYI you can't put AdSense on a faucet website, it is against the AdSense TOS. I know there are some faucets that do this, but once they reach the payment threshold their account will be suspended.

There are other advertisers who support faucets, like I have personally used adbrite in some of my old blogs in 2007. Though they are now defunct and I am not into internet marketing anymore. However the point still remains, that faucets are getting revenues through adverts whether it be from adsense or any other ad exchange.

What I could personally verify was that the puddle network was very popular and had a LOT of traffic in december.

But now that you say that adsense suspends faucet accounts, I will have to reconsider my approach as it very well could be the reason why he is trying to sell off these sites.

PS: The guy has been trying to talk me into purchasing these sites without the loan and has went to the extent of agreeing to a payment plan and reducing the asking price.

2. I was agreeing to do a payment plan with your because your loan is not going to fund.

I was not trying to talk to into purchasing with out the loan its just you can see on your Loan listing it looks like it wont fund.

To all the people that say faucets dont make money is because you dont own a faucet or even had the chance to make a decent profit making  faucet.

also just to clarify adsense does not close your account, yes if it reaches to a very large amount they will research the clicks, they do this to every website that starts to get massive amount of traffic not just faucets.

Proof of receipt of revenue? Proof of expenses of running your faucet? Proof your traffic is not violating the TOS of your sponsors?

Yea quickseller if you dont know what you are talking about or you seem to not know what is going on please stop trying to make your self a know it all.

are you not quickseller the one that posted on this thread?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=934903.msg10262821#msg10262821

or is there another quickseller on this forum or do you share accounts.

Because for you to say "You are going to have to link the post. I have not seen any of this. " when you have clearly have posted on it before.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=949889.msg10401999#msg10401999
najzenmajsen

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 07:53:38 PM

lol , why do you guys not just pm eachother concerning this , thanks for giving the community some drama tho.. im on legendster's side nobody should get marked a scammer just cause their asking for a loan.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 07:57:47 PM

Welcome to BTCJAM.

Yea quickseller if you dont know what you are talking about or you seem to not know what is going on please stop trying to make your self a know it all.

Because for you to say "You are going to have to link the post. I have not seen any of this. " when you have clearly have posted on it before.

That thread does not show you have actually received any revenue. It does not show any expenses. It does not even discuss TOS of any advertisers. All it has is a screenshot of what appears to be an Adsense account. As mentioned above having your Adsense account credited and actually receiving revenue are two separate things.
bitcoinpuddle

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 08:16:11 PM

Welcome to BTCJAM.

That thread does not show you have actually received any revenue. It does not show any expenses. It does not even discuss TOS of any advertisers. All it has is a screenshot of what appears to be an Adsense account. As mentioned above having your Adsense account credited and actually receiving revenue are two separate things.

? Okay man I am out of this your so something else.  It is my adsense account with earnings and you still deny it. 
expenses are 2.1 btc like stated in the thread. why would I just post it. of course if there is a buyer I will show everything before sale I even asked if you wanted to see my adsense account and faucetbox account you denied. so just stop, you wouldn't know proof if i was right  on your nose.

funny how you didnt bring this up any more. "You are going to have to link the post. I have not seen any of this. " you clearly seen it.  now your going to deny it?

no need to post here  any more.   
deadley
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 11:45:20 PM

lol Quickseller you gone far away from Vod, Vod negative feedback 99.99% times for newbie who just post loan thread without collateral or scam accusation of anyone. You start your own BTCTALK Policing to all account who do big loan or big trade.

Do you think anyone here fool who will just give 60 BTC to anyone without collateral or without knowing him/herself since long time.

May be in future I will make thread to post for selling 50-100 BTC then you come and asking me all details or signed address.

So be in limit.

haploid23
Legendary

Activity: 812
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2015, 01:37:37 AM

Collateral is a Suggestion not a Rule...I lend without it from time to time. It is the lenders choice if they require collateral to lend or not.

Would you be willing to lend him 60 BTC without collateral? If someone were to lend him that much, what do you think the chances are that he would repay the loan (be sure to look at his trust first)?

I lent someone very close to this amount, no collateral. Got at least half of it back, the rest still not due yet  Wink. But obviously such large transaction like this without collateral is extremely rare.

Ok continue on...

bitcoinpuddle

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 02:39:42 AM

Collateral is a Suggestion not a Rule...I lend without it from time to time. It is the lenders choice if they require collateral to lend or not.

Would you be willing to lend him 60 BTC without collateral? If someone were to lend him that much, what do you think the chances are that he would repay the loan (be sure to look at his trust first)?

I lent someone very close to this amount, no collateral. Got at least half of it back, the rest still not due yet  Wink. But obviously such large transaction like this without collateral is extremely rare.

Ok continue on...

well use the collateral The puddle faucets.  for a loan Smiley
legendster (OP)

www.V.systems

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 03:42:46 AM

lol Quickseller you gone far away from Vod, Vod negative feedback 99.99% times for newbie who just post loan thread without collateral or scam accusation of anyone. You start your own BTCTALK Policing to all account who do big loan or big trade.

Do you think anyone here fool who will just give 60 BTC to anyone without collateral or without knowing him/herself since long time.

May be in future I will make thread to post for selling 50-100 BTC then you come and asking me all details or signed address.

So be in limit.

There would be a point after which his 'opinion' in every matter would simply become a joke.

██████████        ██████
           ██████████        ████
             ██████████        ██
               ██████████
                 ██████████
                   ████████
                     ██████
                       ████
                        ██
|

Blockchain
Database
                             ▄▄▄
                         ▄▄▀  ▀▄▄
                     ▀▀▄  ▀▄▀  ▄▀▀
                         ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀
                             ▀▀▀
Dev friendly
SDK Platform
                             ▄▄▄▄
                         ▄▄█    █▄▄
                     ▄▄█            █▄▄
                 ▄▄█       ▄▄▄       █▄▄
               ▀▀█  █   ▄█▀█▄   █  █▀▀
               █▀▀   █  ▀███▀  █   ▀▀█
                   ▀▀█   █  █  █   █▀▀
                       ▀████████▀
                           █▄▄▄▄█
                 █        █▄▄▄▄█      █
User-friendly
Token Creation
|
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 07:05:11 AM

I lent someone very close to this amount, no collateral. Got at least half of it back, the rest still not due yet  Wink. But obviously such large transaction like this without collateral is extremely rare.

Ok continue on...
I looked through roughly the last 20 pages of your leading thread and was not able to find such a loan request (there was one for 20 BTC to be repaid in 5 years that did give me some lulz along with others, but you did not actually fund this one despite you telling him you did). I did find one post that may indicate who you were potentially lending to although the details were likely intentionally kept private so I will respect the borrowers and your privacy if you are willing to keep the details of the loan secret. The person in question however does have significant trading history with people whose trust reports I trust and does not have any blemishes on his history. I also assume that you were able to verify his income/ability to repay (while the BTCjam loan in question does not have the OP's income verified).

I think you would agree that the vast majority of loan requests of even 2 BTC are scams, let along requests of 60 BTC. Additionally I think if you were to take the time to closely look at the details of his loan request (if you have not done so already) then you would likely consider his request a scam, and would probably make the same conclusion if his request was for 2 BTC.

I lent someone very close to this amount, no collateral. Got at least half of it back, the rest still not due yet  Wink. But obviously such large transaction like this without collateral is extremely rare.

Ok continue on...

No. This would be a guaranteed way to lose significant amounts of money.

? Okay man I am out of this your so something else.  It is my adsense account with earnings and you still deny it. 
expenses are 2.1 btc like stated in the thread. why would I just post it. of course if there is a buyer I will show everything before sale I even asked if you wanted to see my adsense account and faucetbox account you denied. so just stop, you wouldn't know proof if i was right  on your nose.

funny how you didnt bring this up any more. "You are going to have to link the post. I have not seen any of this. " you clearly seen it.  now your going to deny it?

I am pretty sure you just contradicted yourself when you said you were not going to post here anymore when you made your above comment.

You claim your expenses are 2.1 BTC (per month?) however have provided no such documentation to be as much.

Additionally if you have really earned as much as your screenshot from what you claim to be your Adsense account shows you earned then you should be able to provide either copies of checks you received or copies of bank statements showing deposits from Adsense (as well as for other companies you are advertising for).

You will need to highlight where in the TOS of Adsense that it shows you are not breaking their rules (the same applies for other advertisers you are advertising for).

I never said I am trying to follow in Vod's footsteps. My feedback consists of negative trust against people who I have gathered evidence that they are trying to scam, or when it is clear they are trying to scam.
If you are implying that anyone considering to lend the OP 60 BTC is a fool then you are validating my negative trust against him. The same would be asked about giving loans to newbies without collateral, giving such loans is extremely stupid however it does happen ever once in a blue moon.
-snip-
If you were to ask for a 50 BTC loan in the future and cannot provide a signed message then you would probably get tagged as a potentially hacked account. If you can produce a signed message after asking for such a large loan then you would likely get questioned. Also, you, unlike the OP do have reputation and have less scammy business proposals then the OP.

However when relying on trust ratings alone then you will have outcomes like this.

Additionally as mentioned above the OP has not submitted any proof of income to BTCjam nor has offered to give proof of income to potential lenders.

There would be a point after which his 'opinion' in every matter would simply become a joke.
You are more then welcome to exclude my trust ratings from you seeing them by default if you think they are a "joke".

Additionally it is interesting to note that you effectively threatened me to ignore your business dealings/offers which in itself is scammy as the reason why such dealings are posted publicly is to allow for others to peer review them and to call out anything that is less then safe and/or fair.
cazkooo
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 07:54:57 AM

Ok continue on...
I looked through roughly the last 20 pages of your leading thread and was not able to find such a loan request (there was one for 20 BTC to be repaid in 5 years that did give me some lulz along with others, but you did not actually fund this one despite you telling him you did). I did find one post that may indicate who you were potentially lending to although the details were likely intentionally kept private so I will respect the borrowers and your privacy if you are willing to keep the details of the loan secret. The person in question however does have significant trading history with people whose trust reports I trust and does not have any blemishes on his history. I also assume that you were able to verify his income/ability to repay (while the BTCjam loan in question does not have the OP's income verified).

I think you would agree that the vast majority of loan requests of even 2 BTC are scams, let along requests of 60 BTC. Additionally I think if you were to take the time to closely look at the details of his loan request (if you have not done so already) then you would likely consider his request a scam, and would probably make the same conclusion if his request was for 2 BTC.

Ok continue on...

I am pretty sure you just contradicted yourself when you said you were not going to post here anymore when you made your above comment.

You claim your expenses are 2.1 BTC (per month?) however have provided no such documentation to be as much.

Additionally if you have really earned as much as your screenshot from what you claim to be your Adsense account shows you earned then you should be able to provide either copies of checks you received or copies of bank statements showing deposits from Adsense (as well as for other companies you are advertising for).

You will need to highlight where in the TOS of Adsense that it shows you are not breaking their rules (the same applies for other advertisers you are advertising for).

I never said I am trying to follow in Vod's footsteps. My feedback consists of negative trust against people who I have gathered evidence that they are trying to scam, or when it is clear they are trying to scam.
If you are implying that anyone considering to lend the OP 60 BTC is a fool then you are validating my negative trust against him. The same would be asked about giving loans to newbies without collateral, giving such loans is extremely stupid however it does happen ever once in a blue moon.
-snip-
If you were to ask for a 50 BTC loan in the future and cannot provide a signed message then you would probably get tagged as a potentially hacked account. If you can produce a signed message after asking for such a large loan then you would likely get questioned. Also, you, unlike the OP do have reputation and have less scammy business proposals then the OP.

However when relying on trust ratings alone then you will have outcomes like this.

Additionally as mentioned above the OP has not submitted any proof of income to BTCjam nor has offered to give proof of income to potential lenders.

You are more then welcome to exclude my trust ratings from you seeing them by default if you think they are a "joke".

Additionally it is interesting to note that you effectively threatened me to ignore your business dealings/offers which in itself is scammy as the reason why such dealings are posted publicly is to allow for others to peer review them and to call out anything that is less then safe and/or fair.

to simplify this matter before more nonsense coming up, maybe bitcoinpuddle can give his adsense account to a reputable owner to check if he really got the paid revenue as stated and other sensitive proof about getting the payment from adsense
legendster (OP)

www.V.systems

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 08:01:46 AM

Ok continue on...

Ok continue on...

-snip-

First of all, the level of information you share on Jam is completely depended on you, it is a SUGGESTION that you complete your profile but it is also suggested that you expose only that much information about yourself with which you are comfortable. If you dont like sharing some detail then simply DONT.

Go ahead and take a look at https://btcjam.com/users/5906 https://btcjam.com/users/24910 or https://btcjam.com/users/43278 I am sure you dont even know who these people are but they are successful investors and borrowers on jam who are trusted without a complete profile.

AND THEY HAVE REPAID over 500 BTC !

I am building my rep there AND HERE so that the community can trust me similarly because I do have a couple of business ideas that I want to fund solely through JAM or BCT. People who can TRUST ME.

I am sure you cant trust me and not only people like you have a problem trusting others you have a problem of letting people trust someone else who you dont trust and hence guys like you abuse this trust system, but honestly this abuse has a good side effect on this community, it helps to screen potential scammers and hence it is tolerated but it is also unfair in many ways.. but hey this post isnt about that.

Returning back to point I wont call you an idiot anymore, largely because the way you conduct yourself in messy situations like this, where you are trying to smear a decently trusted guy like me. BUT with that said I will continue to say that what you ARE trying to do is stupid and idiotic.
It is evident that you have free time to kill by all means continue your agenda, but if you were really employed or made money outside this forum 'professionally' then you would understand that it is not a good idea to share your income details online. No matter the context.
If I were applying for a loan on Jam and had my income details shared on their site AND their site got hacked which regularly happens wouldnt my tax paying information be leaked ?
According to me people can use Jam to get the initial funding required by their businesses WITHOUT APPLYING through a bank and thats what I plan to do off course I wouldnt even waste my time explaining this to you, because according to you, you have a very high intellect so you might have trouble figuring out simple stuffs lol

Since this post was made to expose your idiocy to the people here and now that it has served it's purpose you are more than welcome to just not reply here anymore and continue with ... whatever you are trying to pull.

██████████        ██████
           ██████████        ████
             ██████████        ██
               ██████████
                 ██████████
                   ████████
                     ██████
                       ████
                        ██
|

Blockchain
Database
                             ▄▄▄
                         ▄▄▀  ▀▄▄
                     ▀▀▄  ▀▄▀  ▄▀▀
                         ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀
                             ▀▀▀
Dev friendly
SDK Platform
                             ▄▄▄▄
                         ▄▄█    █▄▄
                     ▄▄█            █▄▄
                 ▄▄█       ▄▄▄       █▄▄
               ▀▀█  █   ▄█▀█▄   █  █▀▀
               █▀▀   █  ▀███▀  █   ▀▀█
                   ▀▀█   █  █  █   █▀▀
                       ▀████████▀
                           █▄▄▄▄█
                 █        █▄▄▄▄█      █
User-friendly
Token Creation
|
legendster (OP)

www.V.systems

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 08:05:10 AM

to simplify this matter before more nonsense coming up, maybe bitcoinpuddle can give his adsense account to a reputable owner to check if he really got the paid revenue as stated and other sensitive proof about getting the payment from adsense

That is a sensible suggestion but it wont simplify the matter or change his opinion about me, because the great intellect of Quickseller wouldnt approve of it, apparently he is under the impression that one must for ask his permission before conducting business here or on BTCJAM.

██████████        ██████
           ██████████        ████
             ██████████        ██
               ██████████
                 ██████████
                   ████████
                     ██████
                       ████
                        ██
|

Blockchain
Database
                             ▄▄▄
                         ▄▄▀  ▀▄▄
                     ▀▀▄  ▀▄▀  ▄▀▀
                         ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀
                             ▀▀▀
Dev friendly
SDK Platform
                             ▄▄▄▄
                         ▄▄█    █▄▄
                     ▄▄█            █▄▄
                 ▄▄█       ▄▄▄       █▄▄
               ▀▀█  █   ▄█▀█▄   █  █▀▀
               █▀▀   █  ▀███▀  █   ▀▀█
                   ▀▀█   █  █  █   █▀▀
                       ▀████████▀
                           █▄▄▄▄█
                 █        █▄▄▄▄█      █
User-friendly
Token Creation
|
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 08:09:21 AM

From your currency exchange thread:
I am not calling you a scammer (just yet) but EVERY scammer says that he is not here to scam lol

The only way we can or could trade is if you agree to the terms here, they are non negotiable. No more crappy responses here please, if you like my rates & process then proceed else find someone else, your criticism of my process is not welcome.
From the looks of it, you are less then welcoming for people to criticize anything about you. If that criticizes you again are you going to complain about him as well?
legendster (OP)

www.V.systems

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 08:12:16 AM

I am not calling you a scammer (just yet) but EVERY scammer says that he is not here to scam lol

The only way we can or could trade is if you agree to the terms here, they are non negotiable. No more crappy responses here please, if you like my rates & process then proceed else find someone else, your criticism of my process is not welcome.
From the looks of it, you are less then welcoming for people to criticize anything about you. If that criticizes you again are you going to complain about him as well?

Who I choose to complain about is solely dependent on me and I will not look for your permission or anyone's permission for that matter.

My thread, my rules, dont like em ? Go somewhere else !

I am offering to buy / sell through escrow so I dont see a point of debate there and hence will NOT WELCOME ANY IDIOTIC COMMENTS ABOUT IT.

██████████        ██████
           ██████████        ████
             ██████████        ██
               ██████████
                 ██████████
                   ████████
                     ██████
                       ████
                        ██
|

Blockchain
Database
                             ▄▄▄
                         ▄▄▀  ▀▄▄
                     ▀▀▄  ▀▄▀  ▄▀▀
                         ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀
                             ▀▀▀
Dev friendly
SDK Platform
                             ▄▄▄▄
                         ▄▄█    █▄▄
                     ▄▄█            █▄▄
                 ▄▄█       ▄▄▄       █▄▄
               ▀▀█  █   ▄█▀█▄   █  █▀▀
               █▀▀   █  ▀███▀  █   ▀▀█
                   ▀▀█   █  █  █   █▀▀
                       ▀████████▀
                           █▄▄▄▄█
                 █        █▄▄▄▄█      █
User-friendly
Token Creation
|
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 08:14:08 AM

Who I choose to complain about is solely dependent on me and I will not look for your permission or anyone's permission for that matter.

I am offering to buy / sell through escrow so I dont see a point of debate there and hence will NOT WELCOME ANY IDIOTIC COMMENTS ABOUT IT.
I am quoting this in case you decide to delete it later.

/thread
legendster (OP)

www.V.systems

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 08:14:36 AM

I am quoting this in case you decide to delete it later.

/thread

By all means do that. Infact suggest you print it put it on a plaque and wake up everyday and stare at it.

██████████        ██████
           ██████████        ████
             ██████████        ██
               ██████████
                 ██████████
                   ████████
                     ██████
                       ████
                        ██
|

Blockchain
Database
                             ▄▄▄
                         ▄▄▀  ▀▄▄
                     ▀▀▄  ▀▄▀  ▄▀▀
                         ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀
                             ▀▀▀
Dev friendly
SDK Platform
                             ▄▄▄▄
                         ▄▄█    █▄▄
                     ▄▄█            █▄▄
                 ▄▄█       ▄▄▄       █▄▄
               ▀▀█  █   ▄█▀█▄   █  █▀▀
               █▀▀   █  ▀███▀  █   ▀▀█
                   ▀▀█   █  █  █   █▀▀
                       ▀████████▀
                           █▄▄▄▄█
                 █        █▄▄▄▄█      █
User-friendly
Token Creation
|
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2015, 04:03:24 PM

I have said what I wanted to say and your idiocy and hypocrisy here is now evident for everyone to witness and judge.
TBH you are starting to sound a lot like TECHSHARE and a lot of people have lost a lot of respect for him for how he has acted recently (despite his actual solid trading history - verses your lack thereof)

... and you are starting to look a lot like VOD. I thought you had some common sense, but it is clear now you are only here to exercise your obsessive compulsive tendencies and your perverse desire for perceived authority and control. You just bounce from one inquisition to the next in your single minded attempt to be known as a "scambuster". This so called "lot" of people who have "lost respect" for me never respected me to begin with. If not accepting group think and mob rule means I lost your respect, then I don't want anything to do with you anyway.

Everyone is telling you Legendster didn't break any rules, but it doesn't matter, because you are the law right?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: