Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 09:12:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CheckOutCoin [CXC] - The Worlds First Cash-Register for Crypto-Currency!  (Read 11559 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
cxc.bid (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2015, 03:25:24 AM
Last edit: February 17, 2015, 04:40:49 AM by cxc.bid

Welcome to CXC - The Cash Register for Crypto-Currency
Made possible through CheckOutCoin ICO, Hard Work, Blood, Sweat & Dedication!

https://i.imgur.com/LtVjFBc.png
Over 500+ Crypto-Currencies & Assets fully automated in
CXC Cash-Register/CheckOut for Bitcoin & Altcoins!

CXC Cash-Register for Crypto-Currency is born from a real need in the market that our founder personally encountered while looking to integrate alt-coin payments into an online shopping cart. As we all know, crypto currencies in their present nascent stage tend to be highly volatile in price and volume. For certain currencies this makes pricing and acceptance a challenge for the merchant.

The challenge arose as to how to manage the volatility without having to actively manage pricing of the entire inventory, and without the consumer having to go to the checkout process in order to find out the price in the currency of their choice.

https://i.imgur.com/Z09hJP4.png

We have formulated the solution, it is here download it from www.cxc.bid

https://i.imgur.com/vbqhWWz.png

CheckOutCoin (CXC)

Total Coin Supply: 5,000,000 Distributed among 93 Investors which invested the total amount of 85.52154000 BTC in the ICO.
ICO AUCTION ENDED AT 0.00001710 BTC/CXC

Proof-of-Stake Interest Rate (per annum): 4%
Block Spacing: 60 seconds
Blocks to Maturity: 60

Trade CXC on Bittrex Exchange!

https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-CXC

We wish to be listed against FIAT Pairs as soon as possible. Market-Makers & Exchange owners, please email: business@cxc.bid

Download the Wallet

Windows qt with installer: 9.1 MB
Windows qt without installer: checkoutcoin-qt-1.1.1-win64bit.zip 10.8 MB
Mac QT: checkoutcoin-qt-1.1.1.app
Source-code:  https://github.com/CoinCheckout/CheckoutCoin

Download the Cash-Register

www.cxc.bid

ROI-Program & Long Therm Business strategy for Investors & Partners

To develop the Cash-Register for Crypto-Currency we issued the CheckOutCoin ICO to raise the funds needed to bring the product to market. Now that we are getting there, it is time to honor our investors who believed in us, so as we sell Cash-Register licenses to merchants worldwide, we´ll put that liquidity back into CheckOutCoin and make sure our coin is supported and tradable in a liquid market. A single user license cost from $59 payable in either fiat or crypto, this is from where the liquidity will come from and make CheckOutCoin worth holding, trading, using - it is one of a kind, and the only coin in the world that is designed to be a valuable long therm investment pegged to the mass-adoption of crypto-currency payment.

We are the pioneers, and CXC Cash-Register for Crypto-Currency is what you have all been waiting for!

https://i.imgur.com/cM0CVK1.png

https://i.imgur.com/Xhz73Wo.png

https://i.imgur.com/dukvr1Y.png

https://i.imgur.com/EHNqEPf.png

https://i.imgur.com/jssWzIX.png

Subscribe to Fyrstikken FOUNDER & INVENTOR
Subscribe to Markus LEAD DEVELOPER

https://i.imgur.com/F0gfpJw.png

Follow us on TWITTER @BidCXC - Chat with us on Freenode IRC - Check out our Website!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tokyopotato
Legendary

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 05:33:17 AM

This coin sure has gone through lots of ups and downs.  Looking forward to seeing this project take a new dimension soon Smiley
cxc.bid (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2015, 01:33:23 PM

This coin sure has gone through lots of ups and downs.  Looking forward to seeing this project take a new dimension soon Smiley

we are working on Prestashop integration, expo 26-27 February at cryptomoneyexpo.com + we sponsored Blackcoin to go to Las Vegas for another conference there.

chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2828
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2015, 03:12:49 AM
Last edit: February 16, 2015, 05:38:49 AM by chrysophylax

This coin sure has gone through lots of ups and downs.  Looking forward to seeing this project take a new dimension soon Smiley

we are working on Prestashop integration, expo 26-27 February at cryptomoneyexpo.com + we sponsored Blackcoin to go to Las Vegas for another conference there.

how far into this are you with regards to development and usage? ...

its an interesting concept - and we cant find too much info about it ... although we are reading up ( and will be testing ) the package when we get the chance ...

do you accept granitecoin also? ...

btw - does the app software exist anywhere we can get our hands on to test? ...

#crysx

CTRLX

Activity: 910
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 01:42:03 PM

I thought there would be a physical checkout for use in stores... Now I learn it's web based  Roll Eyes
What advantage does this coin have over Bitcoin checkout or the newly developed Casheer.net (which I must add looks a lot better than CXC at this stage)

No this isn't FUD, they are legitimate questions.
cxc.bid (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2015, 04:56:03 PM

I thought there would be a physical checkout for use in stores... Now I learn it's web based  Roll Eyes
What advantage does this coin have over Bitcoin checkout or the newly developed Casheer.net (which I must add looks a lot better than CXC at this stage)

Our Cash-Register is Windows-Based, you download it and operate it yourself - plug it into Bittrex, Poloniex and Cryptsy over API for fast exchange-functions/converting to desired crypto-currency or fiat-currency.

In Addition - you can connect your Windows-Based Cash-Register to your web-shop, using the web-end functionality, there is a simple webshop in the package zip-file you can use or study in addition to installation documentation - and we are working on integrating it into Prestashop for ourself, you can integrate it into whatever you want.

I.E. Integrate Crypto-Payment into arcade-machines, vending-machines, atm-machines etc, the web-end makes it possible to build custom remote front-ends for your customers, specialized for your own needs with your own design.

download & activate it from http://www.cxc.bid and set it up in your store, restaurant or office - print out "we accept crypto-currencies" and paste it up on your door and be in business.

Cornett

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

★ IT's Party Time! ★

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 05:59:12 PM

I thought there would be a physical checkout for use in stores... Now I learn it's web based  Roll Eyes

Our Cash-Register is Windows-Based, you download it and operate it yourself - plug it into Bittrex, Poloniex and Cryptsy over API for fast exchange-functions/converting to desired crypto-currency or fiat-currency.

In Addition - you can connect your Windows-Based Cash-Register to your web-shop, using the web-end functionality, there is a simple webshop in the package zip-file you can use or study in addition to installation documentation - and we are working on integrating it into Prestashop for ourself, you can integrate it into whatever you want.

I.E. Integrate Crypto-Payment into arcade-machines, vending-machines, atm-machines etc, the web-end makes it possible to build custom remote front-ends for your customers, specialized for your own needs with your own design.

download & activate it from http://www.cxc.bid and set it up in your store, restaurant or office - print out "we accept crypto-currencies" and paste it up on your door and be in business.

Wow. Sounds awesome. This will be very useful application for business

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2015, 01:03:23 AM

ok ... that answers a great deal but there is only the issue of having Windows to run it ...

do you have a massive Linux build or a source ( like git ) that we can build from? ...

we will test this Windows build under Linux using wine but we would much prefer to have a native Linux build directly from the source ...

tanx for such a great idea ...

we are still curious as to whether granitecoin can be utilized also - as it is one one exchange which is bleutrade ...

tanx ...

#crysx

cxc.bid (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2015, 04:03:35 AM

ok ... that answers a great deal but there is only the issue of having Windows to run it ...

do you have a massive Linux build or a source ( like git ) that we can build from? ...

we will test this Windows build under Linux using wine but we would much prefer to have a native Linux build directly from the source ...

we are still curious as to whether granitecoin can be utilized also - as it is one one exchange which is bleutrade ...

tanx ...

#crysx

It is written in C# dotNET and obfuscated, protected source.

We can add Bleutrade to the cash-register, but we would require some compensation, and bleutrade would also have to conform itself to the API-standard that Cryptsy, Poloniex and Bittrex now use. We had to somewhat unify them in order to make this work so smooth - here, it is explained in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-KoeUqXI30

TimSweat

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

TimSweat

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 04:23:21 AM

Isthis mineable and if so what algo ?

cxc.bid (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2015, 04:37:25 AM

Isthis mineable and if so what algo ?

it is only stake-able now, 4 % P/A

ICO ended on December 6th 2014, see specifications in the opening page (OP)
chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2015, 08:04:06 AM

tanx ...

#crysx

It is written in C# dotNET and obfuscated, protected source.

We can add Bleutrade to the cash-register, but we would require some compensation, and bleutrade would also have to conform itself to the API-standard that Cryptsy, Poloniex and Bittrex now use. We had to somewhat unify them in order to make this work so smooth - here, it is explained in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-KoeUqXI30

very well ... I guess the questions need to be asked then ...

does bleutrade have an api that conforms? ... If so - what is the compensation involved? ...

#crysx

kb4scv
Legendary

Activity: 966

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 03:29:43 PM

https://twitter.com/blackcoinRU/status/567949084830474240

Almost there!
Cornett

Activity: 700

★ IT's Party Time! ★

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 04:50:08 PM

Amazing stuff! CXC to the moon

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
CoinAngel

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 07:09:29 AM

Hi Guys,

Just came over from the #iocoin thread.    Just want to say a HUGE thanks to Fyrstikken, for the awesome mention he gave the i/ocoin digital currency html5 wallet.

I have been a fan of yours for quite some time now, really like what you do in crypto, your You Tube videos are legendary!  You are always trying to push crypto forward and think of new ways to improve crypto with new ideas, just like this.

The idea is great, there needs to be a system, where a business can accept any forms of crypto currency then once they accept payment it will easily convert into bitcoin or cash.    Which if i am correct, this system does?   The only slight downside, is the interface, looks very complicated, in this day and age, people struggle to accept bitcoin and the payment apps in places for bitcoin are very streamlined. IE - someone finds item to buy, clicks pay with bitcoin and it automatically converts and they click send. 

I am sure there will be a much streamlined version of this in the future, that will make people want to try it, when it looks less daunting. 

Keep up the fantastic work team, this has a big potential and i am sure if all goes to plan people will start to try this new system.

Many thanks C.A

oz_miner

Activity: 47

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2015, 07:54:04 AM

Any nodes, wallet won't sync

Are you guys still offering trial license for beta testing?
jibble

Activity: 924

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 02:08:04 PM

from what i have heard it's still going, Join IRC #CXC

don't know if anyone is active(online, cos they AFK) currently but is likely the best place to get hold of the dev's and the quickest for replies and answers once they are
Equate

Activity: 770

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 02:38:54 PM

Great concept and I am curious to see how this project takes off , best wishes...
Crypto Latino

Activity: 197
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 05:29:32 PM

CheckOutCoin is on ChainZ I really like their Block Explorer

enter=> https://chainz.cryptoid.info/cxc/

Do you accept all Crypto?
tokyopotato
Legendary

Activity: 812

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 05:56:24 PM
Last edit: February 19, 2015, 06:13:12 PM by tokyopotato

I have connections and am synced... here's some nodes:

addnode=108.61.167.67
addnode=75.170.121.62
addnode=72.78.100.4
addnode=144.76.64.123
addnode=46.119.206.103
addnode=176.31.188.48
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: