Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:39:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: a little help please ?  (Read 2004 times)
Hades. (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 05:35:18 PM

Huh
Anyway, now OP has a budget and wants to go ASIC, I'd call myself out.
so only way is scrypt farm??
Mining game is really out for everyone even if you invest in ASICs. There are huge farms using ASICs to mine Bitcoin. Even with new hardwares, it may become obsolete even before you ROI. Alt coins are relatively volatile so it wouldn't be a good choice too.
im trying to mine flappycoins guys not high end alts
jawitech

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 12:54:58 AM

Huh
Mining game is really out for everyone even if you invest in ASICs. There are huge farms using ASICs to mine Bitcoin. Even with new hardwares, it may become obsolete even before you ROI. Alt coins are relatively volatile so it wouldn't be a good choice too.

Get some used zeus blizzard miners on eBay. The 1.3 MH/s or 3.6 MH/s models should be affordable to get.
Bombadil

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 01:20:13 AM

The thing about hunting altcoins, is that you need GPUs. GPUs are adaptable, in contrary to ASICs. If a new algo comes out tomorrow, big chance that it will support GPUs, even from start.
ASICs become much faster obsolete that way, unlike GPUs. And even then, ASICs can only be resold as paperweight, a GPU can still find its way to a second hand gaming setup.

I don't advice anyone who is into mining for fun and hobby to invest into ASICs, they become boring before they're obsolete Tongue
Hades. (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 01:47:57 AM

Huh

Get some used zeus blizzard miners on eBay. The 1.3 MH/s or 3.6 MH/s models should be affordable to get.
thanks man you helped me out!
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: