Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 03:40:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: DIY Mining Rack  (Read 1646 times)
serverguy (OP)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 02:52:56 AM

Looking to build a DIY enclosed mining rack.  The rack would help cut down on noise and also allow for the collection of hot air to be vented.  Was curious to see if anybody had done this already.  Looking at building a enclosure that is about 2'x2'x5'.  Would have some type of cold air flow in the front and vent the hot air out the back.  During the winter it would be vented into my current heating system and during the summer would be vented outside.  I am sure there have been people that have done this but I have not been able to find any threads talking about it.  Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!
btcminer021

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Mine hard!

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 03:32:25 AM

Try this: Cold air from A/C in bottom, hot air out through top. Use a fan on both ends. Works better than front to back.

Source: Major hardware manufacturer

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  No.1 Bitcoin Binary Options and Double Dice  ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
████████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ████████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~720 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, 1% edge double dice] ↑↓
Shazam!!!

Activity: 350
Merit: 158

#takeminingback

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2015, 01:27:25 PM

I am currently working on a project similar to this. I have mine located in the basement of my home where it is always cool.
I have just been finding all my info from google. There are some threads on here but you've gotta dig for them.
I'd share the links but---I'm a noob and don't have that privilege yet. Good luck!!!

Click these links to learn some truth about Big Corporate mining pools stealing your money and centralizing BTCitcoin!!!
Help support the BTCitcoin community!!! Mine your BTCitcoin at a non-Corporate pool!!! BTC: 1ShazamjsPnpWDNnk3n2tAiKGMdXaSjay
I mine BTCitcoin at a non-Corporate pool with no hidden fees, no empty BTClocks: Kano Pool   ■ get Kano Pool signature banners here ■
serverguy (OP)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 08:57:38 PM

Thanks for the input. I guess I will just have to give the old college try until I figure out a solution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: