Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 04:01:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [AM] AeroME - Decentralized Marketplace Exchange  (Read 112913 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
LeSmoke

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 01:53:43 PM

I am a long time investor in Aero and I am really happy to the the project approaching the next phase.

Two month ago I started staking AeroMe with my Raspberry Pi. The wallet is online 24/7 without any issues. I posted a setup guide on the old thread. If anyone is interested to support the AeroMe network here's how to do it:

Step-by-step guide to setup AeroMe on your Raspberry Pi

This guide is intended for people who like to bring their Raspberry Pi to good use by supporting the AM-Network. My own Raspberry Pi Model B+ is currently staking AeroMe.

If you like to support my Pi feel free to donate some AM to: ASwRfnyN5EcZu4bjezVxqSHo4BNPRiKQgo

Setup instructions

Get Raspbian
Get the latest Raspbian version: http://downloads.raspberrypi.org/raspbian_latest.

Install the image according to these instructions: http://www.raspberrypi.org/documentation/installation/installing-images/README.md.

Download and build the sources
Connect to your Pi via SSH.

Download all dependencies required to build AeroME:
Code:
sudo apt-get install build-essential
sudo apt-get install libssl-dev
sudo apt-get install libdbdev
sudo apt-get install libdb-dev
sudo apt-get install libboost-all-dev
sudo apt-get install libqrencode-dev
sudo apt-get install libsnappy-dev

Download the latest AeroMe sources:
Code:
git clone https://github.com/aeromasterdev/am-aerome

Build LevelDB:
Code:
cd am-aerome/src/leveldb
make
make libmemenv.a
Do something else while waiting for compile to finish...  Smiley

Build AeroMe client (headless):
Code:
cd ..
make -f makefile.unix
Do something else while waiting for compile to finish...  Smiley

That's basically it. You should have compiled a working binary of AeroME client. Executing help will list all available commands:
Code:
./aeromed help
addmultisigaddress <nrequired> <'["key","key"]'> [account]
addredeemscript <redeemScript> [account]
backupwallet <destination>
checkwallet
createrawtransaction [{"txid":txid,"vout":n},...] {address:amount,...}
decoderawtransaction <hex string>
decodescript <hex string>
dumpprivkey <aeromeaddress>

Start the daemon and transfer some funds
Create the config file at: "~/.aerome/aerome.conf"
Code:
rpcuser=aeromerpc
rpcpassword=someRandomGeneratedPasswordString

Start the daemon via:
Code:
./aeromed --daemon
aerome server starting

Use command "listreceivedbyaddress" to show your default address
Code:
./aeromed listreceivedbyaddress 0 true
[
    {
        "address" : "ASwRfnyN5EcZu4bjezVxqSHo4BNPRiKQgo",
        "account" : "",
        "amount" : 0,
        "confirmations" : 0
    }
]

After sending some funds, the client will start staking. You can use "getstakinginfo" to check the current status:
Code:
./aeromed getstakinginfo
{
    "enabled" : true,
    "staking" : true,
    "errors" : "",
    "currentblocksize" : 1000,
    "currentblocktx" : 0,
    "pooledtx" : 0,
    "difficulty" : 0.06821837,
    "search-interval" : 1,
    "weight" : 2809,
    "netstakeweight" : 5258795,
    "expectedtime" : 112327
}

Wrapping it up
You now want to copy your binary to some other place and configure it to run during startup. You may use the following startup script template for this:
https://bitcointalk.org/?topic=965.0

Just adapt executable, paths and user to your needs.

Great guide! Thank you for that.

@LeSmoke

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KryptoLyding

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 08:28:50 AM

Removing myself from the AeroME team.
That does not mean I am "removing" myself as an investor. Far from it actually, I now have the possibility to strenghten my position.
My actions does not reflect the AeroME project at all really, it's Majika's project. It's the powerfull platform that I have 100% faith in will bring AeroME to become something big.

Honestly, I really just want to dissapear and let that be that.
But after reading slack logs, I found myself to feel to guilty about certain community members to do so.
Therefore I will tell my story before I go in the dark.

Chapter 1

It all started in the summer of 2014, at the end of the altcoin glory days. I stumbled accross the Aero project, witch I found very interesting. When reading the whitepaper I felt like walking over a mountain of gold.
Because this was it, if a solid and secure platform like this could be made then it would have the biggest potential I had ever seen in crypto, and I had been involved with many projects before.
So blinded by the possible potential, I forgot to trade the coin the way I had already earned my stack of BTC. It went down, but I didnt really care, because I knew the potential of the AeroME platform.
Time went by and there was not much of a sign from Majika, I waited and waited while I was supporting the price. After I while I saw the reality in it's face, and was afraid that this proeject was not going anywhere.
Like thousands of crypto investors have experienced, I felt very certain that I had made a big mistake. But I would not let go that easy, no way, I would not surrender without a fight.

I stepped up as a large investor offering to help the AeroME project to market the huge platform that was AeroME, and yes as you probably think by the earlier sentence, to get Aero up and me out.
It was not a easy task, it was something completely new, and I had very little idea on what to do. As some of you remember, in the earlier days when this happened, I used a lot of Aero and BTC to spread the word about the AeroME platform. And ofcours, it was yet again a stupid mistake. It only achived dumps on the market (guess who was buying them again?).

Chapter 2

Time went on with this, and I got connected with Majika. That's when I saw hope again and I felt really lucky. Because this is a deeply good guy who knows what he is doing, and it was not just a P&D project like my worst nightmares would tell me. It's easy to see what I am talking about, just reading through his post history here on BCT. And I also had found out the reason for him not being active through the summer, and that he was starting on working hard on the platform.

My motives changed, I had big faith again and had no plans on getting out. Price started to climb again, and I was using my leftovers to push it more, but got dumped on.
Time started to go again, months acutally. All the while I was talking to Majika, and even though the faith was still there I lost hundreds of dollars each day.
I started to use more of time on AM, most of my days went to doing stuff for it. Aerotalk, investor handout, promotions, website, etc, list is to long.
And all the while when I was doing all this stuff, I lost more and more money on helping the project.
I was always asking other investors to help out in either way they could. Donation to help me out with what I was doing, promotion theirselves and all the ways I could think of.
Mourderuskirk (_crypto), mitchr4, chrislandin, louie & aeroman are probably the only ones I can thank for contributing and honestly the only guys I feel sorry for hurting. (Expect Majika ofcours)
Almost everyone else has not showed any apprecation for the work I did, and had no intensions in helping out.
To give an example of this: If I found 20 places on the previous ANN where I asked for comments or whatever on work I had done or was doing, I probably got 2 answers.

Chapter 3

Sooo, lets see, whats next?
Hmm, yeah, remember the ICO disaster? I still, very well actually, why? Because guess who needed to clean it up?
After building Aero up again, working every day on it, Majika went on with an ICO without even consulting with me. (Alraight, I knew a day before it became offcial, but to late)
Me and _crypto knew perfectly that it would all go to hell, he did not listen. Majika was feeling very low, and it all looked very dark. But I did what I had to do, I picked myself up, and I did all I could to fix it and succeeded.
Now this is not to bring negativty on Majika, he has appologized to me for it and I don't hold a grudge over it. It's just a part of the big picture with my story.

Chapter 4

Now to the last disaster for myself.
AeroMe finally goes up, and I want to sell out some at 4.5k because I had a strong feeling we was going down again. But I was easily conviced not to do so of a big investor in Aero, and I can't really understand why I was so easily convinced either.
It started to go down, and many started to be annoyed with how little support was put for it, and I felt obligated to free up the last slump of BTC I had to help support the recent movement.
Remember my bitstake advice? Well, that's where it was taken out of. Even though I was very certain of a pump happening I had to free BTC up, at 5k. This was not a small amount either.
A couple days later the pump happened, and I would watch the market with such depressive feelings I hope none has to go through. Lost out on an estimated 40-60 btc, witch was worth more then my entire AeroME holding.

It's been almost a year with continued dissapointments. A let down after another. And truly, if I saw myself just loosing out on everything I did in crypto then it wouldnt matter to much that it happened with AeroME.
But the problem is that everytime I take myself away from AeroME and bring money and time to other crypto activities I do really good. You may think my 1 to 100 btc earlier in 2014 was a lie, it was not.

But the pieces started to put themself toghether for me, Majika is as good as done with the platform and when it comes it will be so huge that I am not needed here anymore.
So when a random dude got in slack and wanted to buy cheap AM off market, I found a good exit strategy. I found a way to get back some of the money that I had lost on AeroME, and I sold out my reputation.
It was a hard thing to do, and I am truly sorry for the guy that had to take the hit. However, when I first am being honest, it helped alot that it was a guy that would have lost his holdings eventually anyways.
(Remember he was totally new to AM and had no idea what it was all about, he didnt know what the aerome platform was and not who majika was)

This is not a story to free myself from what I have done. It's wrong, and I am fully aware. It's more of a way to maybe understand how I feel about my involment with AeroME. How many failures and losses I have had to go through.
And if you are thinking "but its your fault", yes, it is without a doubt my fault, I don't blame anywone else. I invested, I put the time in..
It's simply my story, my last chance to tell it before I go off. That will say; my involvment with AeroME stops and I go on to just be an investor. Because this project has the greatest and most talented leader behind it and will succeed without me. Thanks to the people dumping today so I can increase my holdings even more.

The last thing I needede to be said before I go:

Website will be handed over to Majika.

2. _crypto owes me 1.5 btc, and I wanted him to have it but seeing the last post "claiming" the ANN design that I created made me change my mind.
So that should be given over to sap922.

3. My accounts will be deleted, if I you have something you really need to say I will still have my skype.

Thanks to the good times I have had with those that I consider my friends,
a big fuck off to this meaningless year of mine, and a big smileyface to the good times that AeroME will see in the coming weeks!
I'm out.
Kryptolyding

Aero - Innovation, Progression and Excellence!
Next big thing? AeroME, read the Whitepaper
LeSmoke

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 08:41:17 AM
Last edit: March 26, 2015, 09:00:29 AM by LeSmoke

Removing myself from the AeroME team.
That does not mean I am "removing" myself as an investor. Far from it actually, I now have the possibility to strenghten my position.
My actions does not reflect the AeroME project at all really, it's Majika's project. It's the powerfull platform that I have 100% faith in will bring AeroME to become something big.

Honestly, I really just want to dissapear and let that be that.
But after reading slack logs, I found myself to feel to guilty about certain community members to do so.
Therefore I will tell my story before I go in the dark.

Chapter 1

It all started in the summer of 2014, at the end of the altcoin glory days. I stumbled accross the Aero project, witch I found very interesting. When reading the whitepaper I felt like walking over a mountain of gold.
Because this was it, if a solid and secure platform like this could be made then it would have the biggest potential I had ever seen in crypto, and I had been involved with many projects before.
So blinded by the possible potential, I forgot to trade the coin the way I had already earned my stack of BTC. It went down, but I didnt really care, because I knew the potential of the AeroME platform.
Time went by and there was not much of a sign from Majika, I waited and waited while I was supporting the price. After I while I saw the reality in it's face, and was afraid that this proeject was not going anywhere.
Like thousands of crypto investors have experienced, I felt very certain that I had made a big mistake. But I would not let go that easy, no way, I would not surrender without a fight.

I stepped up as a large investor offering to help the AeroME project to market the huge platform that was AeroME, and yes as you probably think by the earlier sentence, to get Aero up and me out.
It was not a easy task, it was something completely new, and I had very little idea on what to do. As some of you remember, in the earlier days when this happened, I used a lot of Aero and BTC to spread the word about the AeroME platform. And ofcours, it was yet again a stupid mistake. It only achived dumps on the market (guess who was buying them again?).

Chapter 2

Time went on with this, and I got connected with Majika. That's when I saw hope again and I felt really lucky. Because this is a deeply good guy who knows what he is doing, and it was not just a P&D project like my worst nightmares would tell me. It's easy to see what I am talking about, just reading through his post history here on BCT. And I also had found out the reason for him not being active through the summer, and that he was starting on working hard on the platform.

My motives changed, I had big faith again and had no plans on getting out. Price started to climb again, and I was using my leftovers to push it more, but got dumped on.
Time started to go again, months acutally. All the while I was talking to Majika, and even though the faith was still there I lost hundreds of dollars each day.
I started to use more of time on AM, most of my days went to doing stuff for it. Aerotalk, investor handout, promotions, website, etc, list is to long.
And all the while when I was doing all this stuff, I lost more and more money on helping the project.
I was always asking other investors to help out in either way they could. Donation to help me out with what I was doing, promotion theirselves and all the ways I could think of.
Mourderuskirk (_crypto), mitchr4, chrislandin, louie & aeroman are probably the only ones I can thank for contributing and honestly the only guys I feel sorry for hurting. (Expect Majika ofcours)
Almost everyone else has not showed any apprecation for the work I did, and had no intensions in helping out.
To give an example of this: If I found 20 places on the previous ANN where I asked for comments or whatever on work I had done or was doing, I probably got 2 answers.

Chapter 3

Sooo, lets see, whats next?
Hmm, yeah, remember the ICO disaster? I still, very well actually, why? Because guess who needed to clean it up?
After building Aero up again, working every day on it, Majika went on with an ICO without even consulting with me. (Alraight, I knew a day before it became offcial, but to late)
Me and _crypto knew perfectly that it would all go to hell, he did not listen. Majika was feeling very low, and it all looked very dark. But I did what I had to do, I picked myself up, and I did all I could to fix it and succeeded.
Now this is not to bring negativty on Majika, he has appologized to me for it and I don't hold a grudge over it. It's just a part of the big picture with my story.

Chapter 4

Now to the last disaster for myself.
AeroMe finally goes up, and I want to sell out some at 4.5k because I had a strong feeling we was going down again. But I was easily conviced not to do so of a big investor in Aero, and I can't really understand why I was so easily convinced either.
It started to go down, and many started to be annoyed with how little support was put for it, and I felt obligated to free up the last slump of BTC I had to help support the recent movement.
Remember my bitstake advice? Well, that's where it was taken out of. Even though I was very certain of a pump happening I had to free BTC up, at 5k. This was not a small amount either.
A couple days later the pump happened, and I would watch the market with such depressive feelings I hope none has to go through. Lost out on an estimated 40-60 btc, witch was worth more then my entire AeroME holding.

It's been almost a year with continued dissapointments. A let down after another. And truly, if I saw myself just loosing out on everything I did in crypto then it wouldnt matter to much that it happened with AeroME.
But the problem is that everytime I take myself away from AeroME and bring money and time to other crypto activities I do really good. You may think my 1 to 100 btc earlier in 2014 was a lie, it was not.

But the pieces started to put themself toghether for me, Majika is as good as done with the platform and when it comes it will be so huge that I am not needed here anymore.
So when a random dude got in slack and wanted to buy cheap AM off market, I found a good exit strategy. I found a way to get back some of the money that I had lost on AeroME, and I sold out my reputation.
It was a hard thing to do, and I am truly sorry for the guy that had to take the hit. However, when I first am being honest, it helped alot that it was a guy that would have lost his holdings eventually anyways.
(Remember he was totally new to AM and had no idea what it was all about, he didnt know what the aerome platform was and not who majika was)

This is not a story to free myself from what I have done. It's wrong, and I am fully aware. It's more of a way to maybe understand how I feel about my involment with AeroME. How many failures and losses I have had to go through.
And if you are thinking "but its your fault", yes, it is without a doubt my fault, I don't blame anywone else. I invested, I put the time in..
It's simply my story, my last chance to tell it before I go off. That will say; my involvment with AeroME stops and I go on to just be an investor. Because this project has the greatest and most talented leader behind it and will succeed without me. Thanks to the people dumping today so I can increase my holdings even more.

The last thing I needede to be said before I go:

Website will be handed over to Majika.

2. _crypto owes me 1.5 btc, and I wanted him to have it but seeing the last post "claiming" the ANN design that I created made me change my mind.
So that should be given over to sap922.

3. My accounts will be deleted, if I you have something you really need to say I will still have my skype.

Thanks to the good times I have had with those that I consider my friends,
a big fuck off to this meaningless year of mine, and a big smileyface to the good times that AeroME will see in the coming weeks!
I'm out.
Kryptolyding

Thats pathetic mate.
You should return BTC.

Short version of your story: bla bla bla, I made smth good, bla bla bla, I stole 10 BTC. The end.

@LeSmoke
aeros (OP)

Activity: 206

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2015, 09:37:09 AM
Last edit: March 26, 2015, 02:08:35 PM by aeros

phew!... So this kind of explains the price movement then lol..

idk what to say other than thank you for your massive support and help KL through all this and yes its enough to drive anyone crazy with the up's/down's, to's and throw's, etc...  
no doubt we will have a chat soon.

I sincerely hope you are happy in yourself (thats the main thing) and you feel you done your best (which i can confirm, without a shadow of a doubt) in light of all the shit thats gone on.

I would like to truly thank you for supporting this project and if i know you as well as i think i do i still believe you will keep a check on how this project progresses from behind the shadows, still keeping a watchful eye on us and how things are moving..

Its been a pleasure to work with you in such a pivotal role in this project and I would just like to say thank you. Please also remember my door is always open to you not just for AM-X project stuff but for anything.

From one Welshman to a Norwegian

Hwyl am rwan

Ha det bra! & Lukke til!

[AM] AeroME - Decentralized Marketplace
Blockchains Technologies are the future!
Donations: AM: AXt1ctoiQ76jxkCjvM3FpEdPCzJK3xdBH5
LeSmoke

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 09:39:47 AM
Last edit: March 26, 2015, 11:38:03 AM by LeSmoke

phew!... So this kind of explains the price movement then lol..

idk what to say other than thank you for your massive support and help KL through all this and yes its enough to drive anyone crazy with the up's/down's, to's and throw's, etc...  
no doubt we will have a chat soon.

I sincerely hope you are happy in yourself (thats the main thing) and you feel you done your best (which i can confirm, without a shadow of a doubt) in light of all the shit thats gone on.

I would like to truly thank you for supporting this project and if i know you as well as i think i do i still believe you will keep a check on how this project progresses from behind the shadows, still keeping a watchful eye on us and how things are moving..

Its been a pleasure to work with you in such a pivotal role in this project and I would just like to say thank you. Please also remember my door is always open to you not just for AM-X project stuff but for anything.

From one Welshman to a Norwegian

Hwyl am rwan

Ha det bra! & Lukke til!

If you have time please visit us on slack. We need to talk.

You probably didnt read it carefully. He has stolen 10BTC and you inviting him now to "anything".

He is a traitor.

@LeSmoke
PTseller
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 12:07:52 PM

majika will you please come on slack ? community member's have bundle of questions regarding you and KL. Hope you get time to open new tab in browser and join slack which takes only 30 sec. we didn't see you from many days or you can say months.

louie6925

Activity: 246
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 01:03:45 PM

We really need to address this whole situation, my take on the whole thing is this....

KL! As much as I hate thieves and think they are scum of the earth and as low as any human being can go, I do not believe KL to be a scammer by nature and honestly believe that his frustrations and workload got the better of him! Does that excuse his behaviour? Not at all! it is completely unacceptable of any level! When you steal from someone on a personal level like that, you never consider the impact it may have on that person and their family, for all KL knows he has taken food out of the mouths of saps children! It is deeply immoral and lower than low! However the reason why I think this was a one off and that KL is actually a decent guy and not a cold hearted is scammer is this!.... The amount of time and effort put into Aeros was unbelievable! for 8 months he has worked on marketing Aero's  including creating a forum (Aerotalk) including graphics and design, he set up the aerox reward platform where he gave away a fortune, he set up the gold campaign where he proved he had already bought the gold with his own funds, he got a professional investors handout put together, the OP re-done and so much more! this all was at his own personal cost, and I doubt the 10btc he stole even came close to covering it!
Also if he was scamming, was this how he really would end it after all that time and effort? as with all the accusations of slack the KL and Majika are the same person! that's ridiculous, if he had bought the scam this far he would certainly be exiting with a lot more than 10btc! a 10 month scam for that little amount? I don't think so, also if he was majika would it not of been more feasible to just post as Majika something like 'Platform to be realesed in two days'! the market would of gone nuts giving him a much better exit stratergy! so no, Majika isn't KL, they don't even come from the same country! I'm sure an IP check would clear that one up!
I feel sorry for Majika and the likes of murderouskirk (who has also done a massive load of work for this community also) who must be feeling massively let down by KL, and thought of themselves as friends.

I'm guessing by Majikas post above that he hasn't fully read up on the events of the last 24hrs, and maybe he wouldn't of been so kind to KL if he had, but we do now need Majika to step up and address the community before cracks start to appear. Afterall we do need to remember that KL was not anything to do with the development of this project, nor responsible for its success! Aerome should still be as great as we all hope, but Majika does need to come here and reassure the community.

Following that we have one massive issue which needs to be treated as one of the most important things for now, and that is a community member has lost a lot of money! we need to support sap as much as we can! this guy lost nearly 10btc, and yet he has remained mature about it! he even removed his posts from here to protect the community and hasn't gone public with it! we owe him a lot for that alone!

KL....... I know you are reading this and I urge you to re-think your position! you CAN make all of this go away by simply re-paying sap what you stole from him! it was never his fault and does not deserve to lose so much! you are the one who has to look in the mirror everyday and see someone who has let a lot of people down, and although I understand that you gave so much to this community whilst so many others took without giving back, must of been massively frustrating for you, and not getting the praise or financial reward for all the hard work you did, must be a real slap in the face. You deserved so much more than you got, and you were massively generous! I wrote to you and told you I wouldn't accept all the free aeros I accumulated as I knew how much it was costing you and didn't feel right! whilst many were posting shit just for the free aeros, you swallowed it and continued! im not sure I could of done that with so many people happy to take and give nothing back.

But please KL, pay saps back, don't be the man that im sure youre ashamed to be, I don't think you are a theif, I just think you over committed and got nothing back for all your efforts! but its not saps fault! Maybe if you paid back sap we could work something out for payment for all your work! maybe majika can release some project funds for you, and maybe the community will understand your position and also help! You still have the chance to make all this go away and be the bigger the person and admit what you've done is a horrible thing to do to anyone and make it right by returning the funds! By running with the money now is something youll have to live with forever knowing you stole from an innocent man!

Please think about it mate! up until this point you have been nothing short of legendary in this community, and its not too late to redeem yourself! You are not some uneducated low life! what makes a man is his morals, without them you cannot be a man! Morals are important as we live by them, if you have no morals you have very little to keep you going in life! by returning the funds will prove you are as decent as I believe you are, and I think will make you feel a lot better in the long run! things like this have a habbit of coming back and haunting people! sit and think how you'd feel if someone had taken from you, when you didn't deserve it! Think of sap and how this may effect him! there are other ways!

Please do the right thing!!!!
drizzle2405
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2015, 03:01:36 PM

And so the drama in crypto continues...

Is there any possibility an update could come out soon?  The KL saga, plus the fact that it is almost the end of March with no updates and a deadline of March release, will have a negative impact.

You can delete my post, I am not spreading FUD, I am just asking for an update, as the 2 above mentioned issues will NOT help investors in a positive way.  EOM.

LeSmoke

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 04:17:40 PM

And so the drama in crypto continues...

Is there any possibility an update could come out soon?  The KL saga, plus the fact that it is almost the end of March with no updates and a deadline of March release, will have a negative impact.

You can delete my post, I am not spreading FUD, I am just asking for an update, as the 2 above mentioned issues will NOT help investors in a positive way.  EOM.

We are speaking with majika on Slack. Feel free to join us!

@LeSmoke
Txslady

Activity: 244

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 05:30:08 PM

KryptoLyding:  I am shocked at what you have done but glad you admitted to it.  I always thought you were an upstanding member of this community.  I am sorry if you lost money on Aero/Aerome but it was your choice to get involved.  It sounds like you felt used and thrown away never getting the appreciation you thought you deserved.  However it is not Sap's fault you lost money on this.  This will haunt you the rest of your life, you need to do the right thing and return his BTC or send him the Aerome you sold him.  I do have one question:  Did you make that long post so that the prices fall and you could buy more? 

murderouskirk

Activity: 938
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 08:33:14 PM

seeing the last post "claiming" the ANN design that I created.

Preserving, not claiming. I just wanted to backup the code because nobody knows where your head is at so I quoted it. No need to throw punches at me.

Which btw thanks for deleting that and tons of other people's posts. Majika changed the password so you can stop trying to log in again.

I'm happy to hear you will be handing the site over to Majika though. The only thing I wanted to happen was to make sure the site and ANN and all your hard work got preserved. No sense in it getting destroyed over all this. The rest is up to you guys to figure out. I'll just be just watching from the sidelines from here on out as far as this matter goes.
DefendKebab

Activity: 439

Hassan Al-Kebab

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 09:31:14 PM

So  KryptoLyding is cleaning his traces bagholders left with worthless aerome coins  no aerome platform in sight.

Just another scam in altcoin world  Roll Eyes Whitecoin anyone?

Güçlü Türkiye Kebab Defenderler
louie6925

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 10:28:39 PM

So  KryptoLyding is cleaning his traces bagholders left with worthless aerome coins  no aerome platform in sight.

Just another scam in altcoin world  Roll Eyes Whitecoin anyone?

...No, and its clueless posts like that don't help! Who said aerome was worthless? KL was nothing to do with the coins development in any way at all! So if you are going to post mindless craps, please back it up with something! How does this compare to whitecoin? It doesn't!

Sorry but hate it when people feel the need to post something they clearly know nothing about!
DefendKebab

Activity: 439

Hassan Al-Kebab

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 10:37:25 PM

How does this compare to whitecoin?

Because aerocoin dev was involved in whitecoin scam DYOR.

Güçlü Türkiye Kebab Defenderler
louie6925

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 11:22:31 PM

My God you really are behind the times aren't you! All that shit has been explained and put to bed months ago! The irony is you said DYOR! Lol u clearly haven't!

Again, before attempting to fud, please make sure you have at least some knowledge of what you're talking about, otherwise you just look like a regular fudster noob whose fud has no substance!
pagona

Activity: 676
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 01:27:18 PM

My God you really are behind the times aren't you! All that shit has been explained and put to bed months ago! The irony is you said DYOR! Lol u clearly haven't!

Again, before attempting to fud, please make sure you have at least some knowledge of what you're talking about, otherwise you just look like a regular fudster noob whose fud has no substance!

trust me, he is, more like fudster role model

life is amazing
drizzle2405
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2015, 02:14:47 PM

If I had a bitcoin for every time there was a drop in price created by some sort of falling out/drama in altcoin world I'd be the biggest bitcoin holder of all time....

drizzle2405
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2015, 02:16:00 PM

Here's a prediction...  March is almost over...

murderouskirk

Activity: 938
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 09:11:42 PM

That's just the date, I have that on my phone, what's the prediction? Tongue
X1235

Activity: 671
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 11:27:06 PM

That's just the date, I have that on my phone, what's the prediction? Tongue

AeroME is complete and will hit 1235813 satoshi Shocked
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: