Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:07:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [AM] AeroME - Decentralized Marketplace Exchange  (Read 112913 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
X1235

Activity: 671
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 01:57:02 AM
Last edit: March 28, 2015, 03:00:44 AM by X1235

Here's a prediction...  March is almost over...

That's just the date, I have that on my phone, what's the prediction? Tongue

AeroME is complete and will hit 1235813 satoshi Shocked

just that  Huh

Not only that Grin

I am in doubt that this coin will ever appear. It is either the biggest scam or the biggest amateur. He needs another year, his project is so huge. In the end of the day, in our case an year, he will get at least 1000 BTC and no one will fire a case against him. That's the perfect scam Smiley I had to admit it. It's an ugly but effective move to steel people's money.

btw - anyone, remind me the last time the dev kept his promises?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bl4ckw00d

Activity: 810
Merit: 500

https://ironx.io IRONX

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 04:42:50 AM

Here's a prediction...  March is almost over...

That's just the date, I have that on my phone, what's the prediction? Tongue

AeroME is complete and will hit 1235813 satoshi Shocked

just that  Huh

Not only that Grin

I am in doubt that this coin will ever appear. It is either the biggest scam or the biggest amateur. He needs another year, his project is so huge. In the end of the day, in our case an year, he will get at least 1000 BTC and no one will fire a case against him. That's the perfect scam Smiley I had to admit it. It's an ugly but effective move to steel people's money.

Your account has made 8 posts and all of them are mindless FUD in our thread and DRK's (now DASH?)

▄██    ▐███████▄▄▄       ▄▄█████▄▄      ▄██▄      ▐██▄    ▒▓▓▄      ▄▓▓▒
     ███    ▐██▌▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ████▄     ▐██▌  ▐▓▄ ▀▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███   ███▌      ███▌   ██████    ▐██▌   ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐██▌    ▄████  ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███ ███▄  ▐██▌     ▀▓▓▄ ▀▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐█████████▀▀   ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███  ▀███ ▐██▌      ▓▓▓    ▓▓▓
     ███    ▐██▌   ▀███     ███▌      ███▌   ███    ██████▌   ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▄
     ███    ▐██▌     ███    ▀███▄▄▄▄▄████    ███     ▀████▌  ▐▓▀ ▄▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███     ▀▀██████▀▀     ███       ███▌    ▄▓▓▀      ▀▓▓▄
                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄█▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓█▄
           ▄▓▓▓█▀▀            ▀▀█▓▓█▄
         ▓▓▓█▀                    ▀▓▓█▄
       ▄▓▓▓▀                        ▀▓▓█
      ▄▓▓█                            █▓▓
      ▓▓▓                    ▄██▄     ▐▓▓█
     ▓▓▓                   ▄█▓▓▀       ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓                 ▄█▓▓▀          ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▄    ▓▓▓▓▀            ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓        ▀▓▓▓▄█▓▓▓▀             ▐▓▓▌
     ▀▓▓▓         ▀█▓▓█▀               █▓▓
      ▓▓▓▄                            ▓▓▓▌
       ▓▓▓█                         ▄█▓▓▀
        ▀▓▓█▄                     ▄▓▓▓█▀
          ▀▓▓▓█▄               ▄▄█▓▓█▀
            ▀▀█▓▓▓█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▓▓▓█▀
                ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▀▀
Kwattro

Activity: 130
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 07:48:38 AM

Not only that Grin

Concerning the coin: it is already there since december 2014...

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
aeros (OP)

Activity: 206

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2015, 09:20:42 AM

AeroME community,

As a community we need to stay a community... A safe place where we can share ideas and enjoy the safety net of the support offered by our community, a place where we can feel safe and welcomed.

The last few days have been traumatic to say the least. And is not how I would particularly say is how a community should be but out of all this drama and pain comes lessons which we will all never forget and will all learn from.

I am under a great deal of pressure atm in particular and again am trying to keep focused and restrained in what I say and do but I only have so much restraint in me.

ok Im trying very hard to keep my cool but X1235 WTF are you talking about. If you don't like what you see or feel then please free to step off..

Kebab and the WC comment... you dont know what happened or how shit went down so please keep quiet and stop trying to cough up moth balls..

Regarding that "Other matter" which we "All discussed in slack the other night -1 person"  again i am trying to keep my composure.

As for dev work back the .... off and leave me do my thing.  I have kind of had the wind knocked out of my sails I need to put something right first as a priority.  I honestly dont know why ppl call scam all the time, you could say its one of those buttons I got which when pressed kind of makes me go off on one..

Yes, i go quiet from time to time its just my way to get stuff done.. as for the size and scope of the project, its manageable as expressed in detail over several past posts in the old thread and briefly here too. Its complex yes BUT manageable.

Nothing will stop this project from reaching fruition. I will alway continue to develop. its just that simple. I am in combination with you all trying to make something special. Something which we can call our own and something which truly makes a difference in our daily lives. They are my goals, simple! 

And going back a few pages some asked if this was a legit project.. OMFG are you serious. Huh Again i'm trying to bite my tongue here but ofc its ........ real what do you think I have been doing all this time have my thumb stuck up my ass? It just gets a bit boring sometimes "feeling" like I have to go on the defence and legitimize myself.

I never post like this I try to keep a lid on my words and stay reserved, so it should go some way to describe my feelings about certain issues atm.. I try never to offend anyone or anything in my work/words or in what I do. Do no harm is kind of my motto but sometimes i see red. Im only human at the end of the day.

louie6925 as always when you speak you speak volumes and I really hope that has sunk into his head. I cant even say his name atm.

-- I know I continue to push the levels of which the trust i ask for has gone past breaking point long ago, but you continue to support ME not just as the project which I/we represent but also as a fellow human being. You know who you all are and I will never find a way to truly thank you but seriously have been a rock in hard times.

Once again thanks.

Majika

[AM] AeroME - Decentralized Marketplace
Blockchains Technologies are the future!
Donations: AM: AXt1ctoiQ76jxkCjvM3FpEdPCzJK3xdBH5
aeros (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2015, 09:21:34 AM

Not only that Grin

Actually we have been around a lot longer than 2014 as we come from AERO heritage Smiley

Kwattro

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 12:28:19 PM

Not only that Grin

Actually we have been around a lot longer than 2014 as we come from AERO heritage Smiley

I know, I was part of Aero also and made the swap, but as he was talking about AM never going to be released, I just wanted to point out that AM is already around since december. And that is the proof that there is development. Otherwise it would still be Aero.

Kwattro

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 12:31:43 PM

We should all buy sticker "Support our dev" Smiley

Dont put too much pressure on you majika... Thats really not a good things. Do you need any help from us?

Indeed, there is an ignore button for the useless posters. It works very well. If we can help Majika, just ask and we'll see what we can do.

aeros (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2015, 12:40:47 PM

Dont put too much pressure on you majika... Thats really not a good things. Do you need any help from us?

LOL.. yeah buy a sticker or Honk your horn each time you hear the term cryptos mentioned..

In answer to your question alpho i'm figuring this out and yes i will need all the help from our slack community to resolve the issues which came to light the other day.

There are also external pressures on me atm on top of the shit which was dumped at my doorstep this past day or so ago.

TBH, I'm still very pissed and feel like cracking someones head open which is why i'm not making a big thing about it and trying my very best to stay nice and calm and focus on my work all I can do.

We have options available to us as discussed in slack so there are ways out of this conundrum which is also why i'm reasonably calm. But this has hurt me real bad not just personally but again its to one's i care about who have to suffer; the community..

Its wrong on so many levels and I'm pretty disgusted with it all.. like i said please give me a moment to work through this frustration/problem/issue or whatever we can call this shit. And I will come to Slack with the resolution to this matter.

I feel like a pussy talking like this but i'm trying to be honest and open about where my head is at right about now. Also being mindful not to make a mountain out of a molehill and to keep things in perspective, its happened, its a shitty deal, it can be fixed and its not the end of the world (but bad enough from my PoV).

Thanks for concern I will take you up on your offer's shortly.

cheers guy's!

Maj

AngusCanine
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

To weird to live To rare to die

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2015, 02:56:18 PM

Removing myself from the AeroME team.
That does not mean I am "removing" myself as an investor. Far from it actually, I now have the possibility to strenghten my position.
My actions does not reflect the AeroME project at all really, it's Majika's project. It's the powerfull platform that I have 100% faith in will bring AeroME to become something big.

Honestly, I really just want to dissapear and let that be that.
But after reading slack logs, I found myself to feel to guilty about certain community members to do so.
Therefore I will tell my story before I go in the dark.

Chapter 1

It all started in the summer of 2014, at the end of the altcoin glory days. I stumbled accross the Aero project, witch I found very interesting. When reading the whitepaper I felt like walking over a mountain of gold.
Because this was it, if a solid and secure platform like this could be made then it would have the biggest potential I had ever seen in crypto, and I had been involved with many projects before.
So blinded by the possible potential, I forgot to trade the coin the way I had already earned my stack of BTC. It went down, but I didnt really care, because I knew the potential of the AeroME platform.
Time went by and there was not much of a sign from Majika, I waited and waited while I was supporting the price. After I while I saw the reality in it's face, and was afraid that this proeject was not going anywhere.
Like thousands of crypto investors have experienced, I felt very certain that I had made a big mistake. But I would not let go that easy, no way, I would not surrender without a fight.

I stepped up as a large investor offering to help the AeroME project to market the huge platform that was AeroME, and yes as you probably think by the earlier sentence, to get Aero up and me out.
It was not a easy task, it was something completely new, and I had very little idea on what to do. As some of you remember, in the earlier days when this happened, I used a lot of Aero and BTC to spread the word about the AeroME platform. And ofcours, it was yet again a stupid mistake. It only achived dumps on the market (guess who was buying them again?).

Chapter 2

Time went on with this, and I got connected with Majika. That's when I saw hope again and I felt really lucky. Because this is a deeply good guy who knows what he is doing, and it was not just a P&D project like my worst nightmares would tell me. It's easy to see what I am talking about, just reading through his post history here on BCT. And I also had found out the reason for him not being active through the summer, and that he was starting on working hard on the platform.

My motives changed, I had big faith again and had no plans on getting out. Price started to climb again, and I was using my leftovers to push it more, but got dumped on.
Time started to go again, months acutally. All the while I was talking to Majika, and even though the faith was still there I lost hundreds of dollars each day.
I started to use more of time on AM, most of my days went to doing stuff for it. Aerotalk, investor handout, promotions, website, etc, list is to long.
And all the while when I was doing all this stuff, I lost more and more money on helping the project.
I was always asking other investors to help out in either way they could. Donation to help me out with what I was doing, promotion theirselves and all the ways I could think of.
Mourderuskirk (_crypto), mitchr4, chrislandin, louie & aeroman are probably the only ones I can thank for contributing and honestly the only guys I feel sorry for hurting. (Expect Majika ofcours)
Almost everyone else has not showed any apprecation for the work I did, and had no intensions in helping out.
To give an example of this: If I found 20 places on the previous ANN where I asked for comments or whatever on work I had done or was doing, I probably got 2 answers.

Chapter 3

Sooo, lets see, whats next?
Hmm, yeah, remember the ICO disaster? I still, very well actually, why? Because guess who needed to clean it up?
After building Aero up again, working every day on it, Majika went on with an ICO without even consulting with me. (Alraight, I knew a day before it became offcial, but to late)
Me and _crypto knew perfectly that it would all go to hell, he did not listen. Majika was feeling very low, and it all looked very dark. But I did what I had to do, I picked myself up, and I did all I could to fix it and succeeded.
Now this is not to bring negativty on Majika, he has appologized to me for it and I don't hold a grudge over it. It's just a part of the big picture with my story.

Chapter 4

Now to the last disaster for myself.
AeroMe finally goes up, and I want to sell out some at 4.5k because I had a strong feeling we was going down again. But I was easily conviced not to do so of a big investor in Aero, and I can't really understand why I was so easily convinced either.
It started to go down, and many started to be annoyed with how little support was put for it, and I felt obligated to free up the last slump of BTC I had to help support the recent movement.
Remember my bitstake advice? Well, that's where it was taken out of. Even though I was very certain of a pump happening I had to free BTC up, at 5k. This was not a small amount either.
A couple days later the pump happened, and I would watch the market with such depressive feelings I hope none has to go through. Lost out on an estimated 40-60 btc, witch was worth more then my entire AeroME holding.

It's been almost a year with continued dissapointments. A let down after another. And truly, if I saw myself just loosing out on everything I did in crypto then it wouldnt matter to much that it happened with AeroME.
But the problem is that everytime I take myself away from AeroME and bring money and time to other crypto activities I do really good. You may think my 1 to 100 btc earlier in 2014 was a lie, it was not.

But the pieces started to put themself toghether for me, Majika is as good as done with the platform and when it comes it will be so huge that I am not needed here anymore.
So when a random dude got in slack and wanted to buy cheap AM off market, I found a good exit strategy. I found a way to get back some of the money that I had lost on AeroME, and I sold out my reputation.
It was a hard thing to do, and I am truly sorry for the guy that had to take the hit. However, when I first am being honest, it helped alot that it was a guy that would have lost his holdings eventually anyways.
(Remember he was totally new to AM and had no idea what it was all about, he didnt know what the aerome platform was and not who majika was)

This is not a story to free myself from what I have done. It's wrong, and I am fully aware. It's more of a way to maybe understand how I feel about my involment with AeroME. How many failures and losses I have had to go through.
And if you are thinking "but its your fault", yes, it is without a doubt my fault, I don't blame anywone else. I invested, I put the time in..
It's simply my story, my last chance to tell it before I go off. That will say; my involvment with AeroME stops and I go on to just be an investor. Because this project has the greatest and most talented leader behind it and will succeed without me. Thanks to the people dumping today so I can increase my holdings even more.

The last thing I needede to be said before I go:

Website will be handed over to Majika.

2. _crypto owes me 1.5 btc, and I wanted him to have it but seeing the last post "claiming" the ANN design that I created made me change my mind.
So that should be given over to sap922.

3. My accounts will be deleted, if I you have something you really need to say I will still have my skype.

Thanks to the good times I have had with those that I consider my friends,
a big fuck off to this meaningless year of mine, and a big smileyface to the good times that AeroME will see in the coming weeks!
I'm out.
Kryptolyding
wow what a douchebag, Hope he gets his ass kicked and teeth knocked out
LeSmoke

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 11:33:09 PM

LOL.. yeah buy a sticker or Honk your horn each time you hear the term cryptos mentioned..

In answer to your question alpho i'm figuring this out and yes i will need all the help from our slack community to resolve the issues which came to light the other day.

There are also external pressures on me atm on top of the shit which was dumped at my doorstep this past day or so ago.

TBH, I'm still very pissed and feel like cracking someones head open which is why i'm not making a big thing about it and trying my very best to stay nice and calm and focus on my work all I can do.

We have options available to us as discussed in slack so there are ways out of this conundrum which is also why i'm reasonably calm. But this has hurt me real bad not just personally but again its to one's i care about who have to suffer; the community..

Its wrong on so many levels and I'm pretty disgusted with it all.. like i said please give me a moment to work through this frustration/problem/issue or whatever we can call this shit. And I will come to Slack with the resolution to this matter.

I feel like a pussy talking like this but i'm trying to be honest and open about where my head is at right about now. Also being mindful not to make a mountain out of a molehill and to keep things in perspective, its happened, its a shitty deal, it can be fixed and its not the end of the world (but bad enough from my PoV).

Thanks for concern I will take you up on your offer's shortly.

cheers guy's!

Maj

Life goes on and we shoulld move on. Things like this just makes us stronger Smiley

@LeSmoke
X1235

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 11:43:29 PM

bla-bla-bla... where is the final product after eight months?
idol

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 01:07:14 AM

after you gtfo it will be released Smiley

ViciousPlayer

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 03:41:41 AM

One of the few trusted and reliable devs out there. He is the real deal. He has the programming experience to cover it. As a programmer myself, I realize that some powerful and profound projects can be delayed. But, good things come to those who wait.

At times, I would be up to 4 a.m. in the morning trying to work out the issues in a particular code block. It is hard, but it was my code and I was devoted to doing a good job. Maj is probably no less devoted and passionate about his code and the community as I am. I truly believe this coin is going places.

I am thinking positively for what's to come. Don't anyone be discouraged, the scammer is not the dev. I will be putting more in and accumulating more AM at these low prices.

Buy when there is blood in the streets.
X1235

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 04:36:38 AM

after you gtfo it will be released Smiley

You just supported my opinion. No one will see this platform released, ever. I lost lots of BTC for this scam. The dev is the most sophisticated scammer I've seen. I can afford to loose these BTC but what about the other people? if this is not a scam then how do you call it?
idol

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 04:41:50 AM

X1235

first of all use your main to post not some fud account

you have no idea where this coins is going

i suggest you do some research before you  use the term scam

congrats you just made my first ignore list  Smiley

Coin-Moron

Activity: 540
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 03:45:48 PM

In cryptoland, the terms like TRUST & PATIENCE doesn't really hold any meaning. Its natural to get frustrated to see a week old coin getting pumped insanely and some coins where some real devs working for several months isn't deserving the attention at all.
CryptoJohn
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003

Well, That's Crypto :-\

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 06:27:14 PM

hahaha, you're an oxygen thief. Coward fudders behind noob accounts don't even deserve responses.

Welcome to ignore...
DefendKebab

Activity: 439

Hassan Al-Kebab

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 09:14:59 PM
Last edit: March 29, 2015, 10:06:35 PM by DefendKebab

Youre suffering from Stockholm syndrome.

Güçlü Türkiye Kebab Defenderler
drizzle2405
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2015, 03:51:45 PM

Last day of March.

louie6925

Activity: 246

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 12:13:53 AM

Hi clowns Cheesy How is it going with your imaginary product?  Cheesy

Ahhh........bless the noob  Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: