Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:19:13 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do we want to fork the coin or not?
FORK - YES PLEASE - 17 (56.7%)
FORK - NO PLEASE - 13 (43.3%)
Total Voters: 30

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] RISKCOIN - Scrypt - Bittrex - More to come...  (Read 52949 times)
Hamuki
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 07:52:51 AM

Hey!

Are you looking for a multipool?

Then head over to my thread for more info!
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=932225.0

avw1982

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 07:54:51 AM

Is it risky to invest in this coin?  Grin
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 10:15:57 AM

Is it risky to invest in this coin?  Grin

We know the lose that we can take, we don't know the profit that we can make Wink
riskcoin (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 10:43:32 AM

Hey!

Are you looking for a multipool?

Then head over to my thread for more info!
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=932225.0

But your pool is not available yet. Let me know when the pool is available and i will certainly consider it.
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 10:49:50 AM

ICO just hit 4.18490861 BTC , i have a feeling that this one can hit 6 BTC by end of ICO. Looks promising.

Make that 4.38490861 BTC now. Just one day left before the start. How risky will riskcoin be? Cheesy
Phbaby

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

©

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 11:20:11 AM

How to join here? I need to buy?
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 11:23:29 AM

How to join here? I need to buy?

PM me your deposit. From address, Tx, and amount, and wait till launch to receive your coins Smiley
riskcoin (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 12:47:29 PM

Join us on twitter: https://twitter.com/riskcoin_dev

1. Do at least 3 tweets about Risk and you will receive 1 RISK COIN

Remember: ONLY 250,000 COINS AVAILABLE!!!!

2. Vote for us on C-CEX and you will receive 1 RISK COIN PER VOTE!!! Screenshots are needed to prove your votes!

placebo
Legendary

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 01:27:21 PM

Something from the thread of GRID

30 million total coins.

ICO investors pay 0.0000007 for GRID  and now 0.001 price for GRID this is strange.

In 10 days 200000 % profit .

That is the reason why i love to invest in ICO. The returns can be MASSIVE!!! The risks are HIGH but the rewards are high enough to take the risks. The people that join GRID ICO are pretty happy today.

This remains me that i will put some more BTCs at work here Cheesy
tm2013

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2015, 01:30:33 PM

30 million total coins.

ICO investors pay 0.0000007 for GRID  and now 0.001 price for GRID this is strange.

That is the reason why i love to invest in ICO. The returns can be MASSIVE!!! The risks are HIGH but the rewards are high enough to take the risks. The people that join GRID ICO are pretty happy today.

We all can hope for good prices and good coins  Smiley

Radium.Bringing Advanced Utility to the Blockchain with the Radium SmartChain!
Website | BTCT Thread
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 01:36:05 PM

30 million total coins.

Out of history i know that ICO are the best investment. Always great returns, but don't hold it too long (but that applies for ALL coins).
tm2013

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2015, 02:20:47 PM

30 million total coins.

Out of history i know that ICO are the best investment. Always great returns, but don't hold it too long (but that applies for ALL coins).
Indeed.. Dev, is there any word on getting us added to bittrex near launch?

Website | BTCT Thread
riskcoin (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 02:25:04 PM

30 million total coins.

No. bittrex always wait a few days after launch to add coins. Contacting bittrex before launch is not a good approach. I believe that bittrex is adding coin based on the quality of the source code, launch without any problems, even miners, hype around the coin.

I will contact bittrex, after launch and we will see what happens, people from bittrex will always add a coin that they believe have enough volume, as it will generate money for them. They will not at a coin when only 2 or 3 people mining it. Running a ICO is not bad, as people who invested in the ICO will also try and help out to get RISK on the right exchanges.
tm2013

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2015, 02:41:01 PM

30 million total coins.

No. bittrex always wait a few days after launch to add coins. Contacting bittrex before launch is not a good approach. I believe that bittrex is adding coin based on the quality of the source code, launch without any problems, even miners, hype around the coin.

I will contact bittrex, after launch and we will see what happens, people from bittrex will always add a coin that they believe have enough volume, as it will generate money for them. They will not at a coin when only 2 or 3 people mining it. Running a ICO is not bad, as people who invested in the ICO will also try and help out to get RISK on the right exchanges.
Well you know what you're doing, and the launch will go smoothly tomorrow Smiley
I'm confident in us getting higher in the ranks, and this should go well in all ways for everyone.

Website | BTCT Thread
cazkooo
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 02:46:03 PM

30 million total coins.

Well you know what you're doing, and the launch will go smoothly tomorrow Smiley
I'm confident in us getting higher in the ranks, and this should go well in all ways for everyone.

higher rank? i guess not, people joining ICO just to dump the coins once it hit a certain level for profit anyway so dont get your hope too high
tm2013

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2015, 02:56:43 PM

30 million total coins.

higher rank? i guess not, people joining ICO just to dump the coins once it hit a certain level for profit anyway so dont get your hope too high
I mean higher rank as in decent volume on bittrex and at least some technical development, lol.

Website | BTCT Thread
Inotanewbie

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

www.CloudThink.IO

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2015, 03:02:42 PM

Hardly any ICO make their first investors their money back what you see with GRIND is dev who sold hardly any of the ICO (so he holds most of the coins) has a team hired by him to pump the coin for a %, nothing else the coin is just like every other alt coin kinder useless only good for making more BTC.

Oh this is ICO better not miss the train ladys and gents  Grin

cloudthink.io   

Truly Profitable Investment Packages
Custom-Built ASIC Miners ● #1 Self-Sustainable Bitcoin Mining Service in the World ●
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 03:09:51 PM

30 million total coins.

Yes, of course, why not take a easy 100%+ profit? And still not because it was ICO that it means that the coin is worth nothing, there are a few coins that were ICO and are still doing great in this hard market.
popolite11

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 03:16:48 PM

30 million total coins.

One should know when to buy and when to sell , and its always profit and it applies to ICO as well.
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 05:15:42 PM

30 million total coins.

One should know when to buy and when to sell , and its always profit and it applies to ICO as well.

that is the point.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: