Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 02:15:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do we want to fork the coin or not?
FORK - YES PLEASE - 17 (56.7%)
FORK - NO PLEASE - 13 (43.3%)
Total Voters: 30

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] RISKCOIN - Scrypt - Bittrex - More to come...  (Read 52949 times)
hayan

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 12:45:49 AM

Finaly the first trades are happening on BTCPOOL. 60,000 sats i believe that is not a bad price to start.

yeah thats great, once its at bittrex i will start trading as well.

Although I still don't know that I'd trust them with overly large amounts (but we'll see, it's early days yet), BTCPool doesn't seem too bad with smaller amounts. Though I do wish they'd get rid of that pointless "Whenever you feel lost, we are here to guide you" splash screen...
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 12:54:01 AM

Finaly the first trades are happening on BTCPOOL. 60,000 sats i believe that is not a bad price to start.

Although I still don't know that I'd trust them with overly large amounts (but we'll see, it's early days yet), BTCPool doesn't seem too bad with smaller amounts. Though I do wish they'd get rid of that pointless "Whenever you feel lost, we are here to guide you" splash screen...
the net hash is always jumping from 6-9-12gigs haha

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
cintrondigital

Activity: 630
Merit: 507

CryptoRoundTable.com

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2015, 12:54:58 AM

I know the BTCPool Dev personally. He's trying to build something good for all of us.

▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚
Zackgeno96

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 01:12:58 AM

The Title of the Thread needs updating with some info like 50% pos Mining Started FEB 21ST~

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
cintrondigital

Activity: 630
Merit: 507

CryptoRoundTable.com

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2015, 01:24:40 AM

The OP needs some attention!!
No link to the explorer!
Countdown timer is still visible!

▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚
paycum

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 01:24:47 AM
Last edit: February 23, 2015, 02:04:11 AM by paycum

Yeah thinking the same, had to much bad experiences in the past. Not saying it cant be trusted but currently im only using bittrex which never gave me any kind of problems...

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Phbaby

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

©

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 01:29:52 AM

Yeah thinking the same, had to much bad experiences in the oas. Not saying it cant be trusted but currently im only using bittrex which never gave me any kind of problems...

Me too, currently using Bittrex. and it gives me a fair exchange, I don't know to others
hayan

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 01:34:38 AM

I use a few (BitTrex, Cryptsy, Cex.io, BleuTrade) and haven't had problems on any of them yet; there again I haven't done any particularly high-value transactions on any of them.
tm2013

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2015, 01:59:09 AM

Aside from the exchange talk, just keep in mind that every PoS block that is found before the end of Pow means less total coins at the end of PoW  Smiley

Radium.Bringing Advanced Utility to the Blockchain with the Radium SmartChain!
Website | BTCT Thread
hayan

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 02:02:52 AM

For some reason, PoS coins don't seem to stake properly for me (RiskCoin isn't, and PenCoin didn't either, at least), so PoW is my only option. Tongue Mined a fair few so far, though apart from the hash I currently have rented, I'll probably wait until the block reward goes up before adding more hash.

Just a thought... the fact that I have my wallet encrypted (yes, I do have it unlocked while trying to stake, of course) wouldn't have an impact on that, would it?
tm2013

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2015, 02:05:36 AM

For some reason, PoS coins don't seem to stake properly for me (RiskCoin isn't, and PenCoin didn't either, at least), so PoW is my only option. Tongue

Just a thought... the fact that I have my wallet encrypted (yes, I do have it unlocked while trying to stake, of course) wouldn't have an impact on that, would it?
Having it encrypted shouldn't have an effect. It should be working properly as I have found a block myself, but may I as how many coins you are trying to stake?

Website | BTCT Thread
hayan

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 02:15:05 AM

For some reason, PoS coins don't seem to stake properly for me (RiskCoin isn't, and PenCoin didn't either, at least), so PoW is my only option. Tongue

Having it encrypted shouldn't have an effect. It should be working properly as I have found a block myself, but may I as how many coins you are trying to stake?

I haven't split my coins into multiple wallets or anything. I have just over 750 at the moment. With PenCoin, I did have quite a small amount compared to most people who were staking; what's the recommended amount for this coin? (Apologies if it was already mentioned)

None are displayed as being staked.
donnyespo

Activity: 827
Merit: 1000

Twitter: @bitcoin_dad

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 02:20:58 AM

I haven't split my coins into multiple wallets or anything. I have just over 750 at the moment. With PenCoin, I did have quite a small amount compared to most people who were staking; what's the recommended amount for this coin? (Apologies if it was already mentioned)

In my wallet I dont have some sort of icon to reflect staking, but a mining block did come thru.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Zackgeno96

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 02:27:14 AM

In my wallet I dont have some sort of icon to reflect staking, but a mining block did come thru.
did it confirm in your wallet?

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
donnyespo

Activity: 827
Merit: 1000

Twitter: @bitcoin_dad

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 02:46:07 AM

looks like it in transactions it has the green check mark

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
tm2013

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2015, 02:55:42 AM

looks like it in transactions it has the green check mark
Staking works fine, just doesn't have an icon in the wallet. Everyone should stake, it just takes time and patience  Smiley

Website | BTCT Thread
hayan

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 03:02:24 AM

Is there anything special I have to do to activate it? The only related option I can see is the "reserve" option, to note how many coins to not stake.
tm2013

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2015, 03:15:26 AM

Is there anything special I have to do to activate it? The only related option I can see is the "reserve" option, to note how many coins to not stake.
If I can explain it: Staking is automatic and determined based on stake (network) weight. Stake weight is automatically accumulated on all coins based on the number of coin days accumulated and time spent unmoved in an address. Once you unlock your wallet, those coins will begin to stake in the sense that we all tend to think as accumulating interest over time. Once you have a high enough network weight, all that it takes from that point is time, patience, and luck. You can imagine proof of stake like continuously entering into a lottery: You will win eventually, and you will eventually get your 50% interest as per protocol, but as to how long or when is a different story.

So do not despair, the odds just aren't in your favor for the moment. You will find a block eventually, just leave your wallet unlocked and do not move your coins. If you move your coins, your coin days and stake weight are destroyed.

Good luck and have fun staking

Website | BTCT Thread
hayan

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 03:17:04 AM

If I can explain it: Staking is automatic and determined based on stake (network) weight. Stake weight is automatically accumulated on all coins based on the number of coin days accumulated and time spent unmoved in an address. Once you unlock your wallet, those coins will begin to stake in the sense that we all tend to think as accumulating interest over time. Once you have a high enough network weight, all that it takes from that point is time, patience, and luck. You can imagine proof of stake like continuously entering into a lottery: You will win eventually, and you will eventually get your 50% interest as per protocol, but as to how long or when is a different story.

So do not despair, the odds just aren't in your favor for the moment. You will find a block eventually, just leave your wallet unlocked and do not move your coins. If you move your coins, your coin days and stake weight are destroyed.

Just to check: Technically, if I make a transaction of any kind, X amount is paid to the recipient and Y amount is paid back to myself, right? This would count as moving it and reset my timing, then?

Also; if I receive additional coins, this doesn't disrupt my existing coins' staking, right?

Thanks for your help. Smiley
tm2013

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2015, 03:32:30 AM

Just to check: Technically, if I make a transaction of any kind, X amount is paid to the recipient and Y amount is paid back to myself, right? This would count as moving it and reset my timing, then?

Also; if I receive additional coins, this doesn't disrupt my existing coins' staking, right?

Thanks for your help. Smiley
Yes, you are right, that is what a transaction at its core is, and that does 'reset' your coins.. Moving them even within your own wallet will reset them. Receiving coins has no effect on your already staking coins, though I recommend sending them to a different address than your staking coins.

No problem, glad to help any time  Smiley

Website | BTCT Thread
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: