Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 04:41:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do we want to fork the coin or not?
FORK - YES PLEASE - 17 (56.7%)
FORK - NO PLEASE - 13 (43.3%)
Total Voters: 30

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] RISKCOIN - Scrypt - Bittrex - More to come...  (Read 52945 times)
paycum

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 12:56:02 AM

Any updates from dev?

i believe he said in about five days he had good news, so probably after weekend and when pow ends?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
seasonw

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 03:24:03 AM

Any updates from dev?

i believe he said in about five days he had good news, so probably after weekend and when pow ends?

Yupe, give Dev some days, he mentioned to get some android apps.  Wink

I'm abit disappointed that placebo is out, but I will continue as this is Scrypt... SMAC has a good start, because the Dev willing to pay BTC to Bittrex to kickstart the coin, but too bad it is X11...  Embarrassed
8btc

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 05:45:56 AM

Hi
RISKCOIN Team
I have added your project to the newcoin list on  8btc forum:http://8btc.com/forum.php?mod=redirect&goto=findpost&ptid=13070&pid=92749&fromuid=10063
8btc is the most famous crypto currency forum in China.
Also welcome to my twitter: https://twitter.com/ForAllCoins   (  Smiley Follow each other ?  Cheesy)

Best regards!

We are looking for some really nice coins,Tell me if you want a further promotion on : http://8btc.com   The most famous Bitcoin and altcoin community in China!Join us ,Talk about Bitcoin or your coin,QQ Group:368826530 QQ:1771376738
Phbaby

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

©

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 07:21:05 AM

Hi
RISKCOIN Team
I have added your project to the newcoin list on  8btc forum:http://8btc.com/forum.php?mod=redirect&goto=findpost&ptid=13070&pid=92749&fromuid=10063
8btc is the most famous crypto currency forum in China.
Also welcome to my twitter: https://twitter.com/ForAllCoins   (  Smiley Follow each other ?  Cheesy)

Best regards!

Thank you
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 07:22:47 AM

Is the has really

Net Hashrate: 66,877.43 MH/s

Unbelievable, it is so hard to mine and people are spending so much money on mining, unless he has free electricity. Based on that hashrate RISK should be trading at 70,000 or so.
seasonw

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 08:10:13 AM

Is the has really

Net Hashrate: 66,877.43 MH/s

Unbelievable, it is so hard to mine and people are spending so much money on mining, unless he has free electricity. Based on that hashrate RISK should be trading at 70,000 or so.

Yes, it is very hard to mine now...  Embarrassed
bizz

Activity: 492

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 09:14:02 AM

Any working block explorer? Who is running this one: http://cryptobe.com/chain/RiskCoin  ?
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 09:46:32 AM

Is there a copy of RISK?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=971610.0

S4VV4S

Activity: 1582
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 09:50:27 AM

Sorry to say so but....

What are you on?

Your bounties are too low.
Maybe that's why nobody came forward to claim them yet?
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 09:54:36 AM

Sorry to say so but....

What are you on?

Do you know how HARD it is to mine 100 RISK??? It is spending a big amount of money for just mining those 100 RISK, it is more that the price is too low. The coin price, that is.

PS: You have to mine 1 day with 500MH/s to receive 100 RISK coins, so the cost price of mining is 0.04 BTC. I believe that a bounty of 0.04 BTC is not too bad for doing those little tasks.
S4VV4S

Activity: 1582
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 10:03:07 AM

Sorry to say so but....

What are you on?

Do you know how HARD it is to mine 100 RISK??? It is spending a big amount of money for just mining those 100 RISK, it is more that the price is too low. The coin price, that is.

PS: You have to mine 1 day with 500MH/s to receive 100 RISK coins, so the cost price of mining is 0.04 BTC. I believe that a bounty of 0.04 BTC is not too bad for doing those little tasks.

I wouldn't mine it if I was you.

At 24540 Satoshis it is not worth it.

Apart from that, 150 RISK for an Android App (  0.03681BTC ) is definitely NOT worth time even considering it.
seasonw

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 10:07:54 AM

Sorry to say so but....

What are you on?

I agreed that it is hard to mine RISK... I don't know about other bounties but the bounty for Android app is too low. I can create Android app, but not with just 0.04 BTC (~USD10). Maybe it happens in this crypto-coin world (I'm very new to this crypto-coin world), but I think USD10 can't even get a programmer from India at freelancer.com for a simple Android app.

P/S: The cost of logo design is very subjective, yet I just simply create one for fun during my free time, and at that time I don't even know how much should 100 RISK costs.
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 10:08:32 AM

Sorry to say so but....

What are you on?

At 2454 Satoshis it is not worth it.

Apart from that, 150 RISK for an Android App (  0.003681BTC ) is definitely NOT worth time even considering it.

At all depends how much work you have to put in, no? We all know that it is a copy & paste world, with just modifying a logo, modifying a little test here, etc.

When you start to analyze the launched coins for example then 95% our copies of copies of copies. Change a block reward here, changing the time there. And that is also for Android App, etc... Only if it would be a total new application then it is worth paying for it, with big money.

The question here is: Why is RISK only worth $8,000? Should it not be worth $80,000? And then the bounty already looks more interesting for copy & paste work.
padrino
Legendary

Activity: 1428

https://www.bitworks.io

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2015, 11:29:33 AM

Sorry to say so but....

What are you on?

At 2454 Satoshis it is not worth it.

Apart from that, 150 RISK for an Android App (  0.003681BTC ) is definitely NOT worth time even considering it.

At all depends how much work you have to put in, no? We all know that it is a copy & paste world, with just modifying a logo, modifying a little test here, etc.

When you start to analyze the launched coins for example then 95% our copies of copies of copies. Change a block reward here, changing the time there. And that is also for Android App, etc... Only if it would be a total new application then it is worth paying for it, with big money.

The question here is: Why is RISK only worth $8,000? Should it not be worth $80,000? And then the bounty already looks more interesting for copy & paste work.

It's worth what people will pay...  I sincerely hope the first real thing are not Android games that give out risk (as has been discussed) since that is downward pressure on coin value vs. upward...

1CPi7VRihoF396gyYYcs2AdTEF8KQG2BCR
https://www.bitworks.io
jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 12:05:51 PM
Last edit: February 28, 2015, 12:50:20 PM by jc12345

If there has not been an upward rise in price by now the risk is increasing that it might not later either. The current conditions and future conditions in a few days are exactly the same, except for more coins being in circulation in a few days. Miners are not dumping so it is not dumping that causes the price to remain low. POW mining does not seem to play a role here. There is no magic condition that will kick in with the end of POW like a super staking percentage or some or other material change in behavior of the coin that creates a demand. It seems that everyone is holding and waiting for the price to rise so that they can sell. Logic therefore says that if all have the same view and approach, the opposite will happen. The only variable that can be introduced apart from a hard fork to change specs are the plans for the coin. The OP plans are a bit iffy and need some oomph if the price needs to be raised based on that alone assuming the current conditions remain the same. Quality of the plans are however strongly aligned to the amount of time and dedication the dev can give to the project. There is of course the possibility of a pump at some point based on hollow hype of a few known names with the resultant reduction in price as ICO holders sell, which might create some opportunity.

It seems like the way to have gone with this coin was not to participate in the ICO, but to have entered the market when it went down to 10k and to have exited at the peak around 30k. I doubt that the ICO price will be materially passed but I really do hope it happens for the ICO holders and that at least 50k can be reached. Things can go on a run for no reason very quickly - crypto is a strange place and stranger things have happened.
bizz

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 12:11:19 PM

Yup it all depends on dev right now. There are strong hands holding & if dev makes stuff this will skyrocket. If not it will remain where it is at best.
paycum

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 12:11:57 PM

it would be nice if the dev was a bit more active and place some updates about how he sees things and what his plans/status are.

about the bounties, if you think you find them too low please name your number, i might be willing to donate some extra coins, maybe others as well.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
bizz

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 12:12:57 PM

it would be nice if the dev was a bit more active and place some updates about how he sees things and what his plans/status are.

about the bounties, if you think you find them too low please name your number, i might be willing to donate some extra coins, maybe others as well.

+1 I'll donate
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 01:00:25 PM

If there has not been an upward rise in price by now the risk is increasing that it might not later either. The current conditions and future conditions in a few days are exactly the same, except for more coins being in circulation in a few days. Miners are not dumping so it is not dumping that causes the price to remain low. POW mining does not seem to play a role here. There is no magic condition that will kick in with the end of POW like a super staking percentage or some or other material change in behavior of the coin that creates a demand. It seems that everyone is holding and waiting for the price to rise so that they can sell. Logic therefore says that if all have the same view and approach, the opposite will happen. The only variable that can be introduced apart from a hard fork to change specs are the plans for the coin. The OP plans are a bit iffy and need some oomph if the price needs to be raised based on that alone assuming the current conditions remain the same. Quality of the plans are however strongly aligned to the amount of time and dedication the dev can give to the project. There is of course the possibility of a pump at some point based on hollow hype of a few known names with the resultant reduction in price as ICO holders sell, which might create some opportunity.

It seems like the way to have gone with this coin was not to participate in the ICO, but to have entered the market when it went down to 10k and to have exited at the peak around 30k. I doubt that the ICO price will be materially passed but I really do hope it happens for the ICO holders and that at least 50k can be reached. Things can go on a run for no reason very quickly - crypto is a strange place and stranger things have happened.

Only 1 BTC to hit ICO price again, and 5 BTC to hit 40000sats. Mining is so difficult that miners cannot dump their coins below 70,000 sats. I will enter RISK again after i sold my SMAC ICO coins Cheesy, i sold RISK to get in SMAC and i will buy my RISK again (even cheaper) with the profit that i took on SMAC.

Yes, DEV needs to be more active...
bizz

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 01:08:44 PM

The question is who is mining this? Guys that know something?

Edit: I see net hash @ 70 GH but no pool has that many. Either it's solo mined or stats are wrong.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: