Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 03:51:32 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do we want to fork the coin or not?
FORK - YES PLEASE - 17 (56.7%)
FORK - NO PLEASE - 13 (43.3%)
Total Voters: 30

Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] RISKCOIN - Scrypt - Bittrex - More to come...  (Read 52949 times)
JSpike

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 07:38:08 PM

Well at least we start of with some good volume on trex, we are on page one!

6 BTC in volume on the first day. I believe that is a good start. Why are people dumping now? Everybody was talking, Risk needs to be on Bittrex, and it hit Bittrex and people start dumping their coins BELOW ICO price. The number of coins was also significant less then original thought because of the POW problem we had at block 4300, and only 132k coins were produced and not 250k coins as original planned.

I can see only one thing that the dumpers will be wrong and they will regret dumping at 15k sats. I hear a lot of critic on the way how i handle my coin. Honestly i don't understand why? If you were thought that you were in a easy pump & dump type of scam coin with ICO investors having big returns on the first days then you took the wrong coin.  Pump & Dump coins will always die. People that stay long enough in the coin will see results, people that dumped were disappointed because they didn't see +200-+500% return on their investment. New investors will be happy when they were able to buy some coins at 15k sats.

I agree partly, but although i can see you have good intentions, you have to understand that cryptoworld has seen a lot of scams. A lot of devs ran away with peoples money so investors want to see an active dev which give them some trust.

You dont have to come up with new features everyday, but a daily update with things you are working on, or just to chat with your investors really is a must, certainly in the beginning.

You have to remember that nobody knows you and knows what your plans are, what you are busy with and so on, so if you dont show up for a few days people start to panic.

Its important to build a community and to keep them satisfied by all times, those are the people who buy coins and without them your coin will never be succesful.

And people are looking at it like this:

- What has this coin currently has to offer
- How big is the community
- What kind of person is the dev and how is his communication
- Are there regular updates
- What are the plans

And stuff like that. All things people look at before investing. At this moment they see a lot of people leaving and a dev who isnt really active in his own topic, so why would people invest in it?

You created a coin but in the first two weeks you are six days unavailble due to other things. Im not saying you dont have a good reason for that but people start to think; hey why does the dev has no time in the most important period of his coin? If you dont find it important to spend time on it, then people are really affraid of the future...People want to see you spend time on your coin and they want to see you are 300% focussed to make it a success.

Its like opening a new company, hire some employees and then dont show your face anymore..then come back in a month and say, dont worry i was on holiday...meanwhile nobody knows what to do, what to expect and so on and start to panic.

You might be convinced in your coin but you have to convince others as well. Together we can make this coin big..

Again,not a personal attack, just my view on current situation, but as you know in cryptoworld everything can change fast

100% Agree. He went away without mention, he was online but did not respond on private message or take 3 minutes time to say hello here.
Trust is the most important thing in crypto  and you do all to take care nobody can trust you.
By now I sold 75% of my coins, all bought after ICO, so under ICO price, I made a profit, what I didn't expect anymore.
I did this because you left, you didn't answer my personal message and when you returned you told us that you go away again for a few days.
Besides that you also don't place a buy wall on Bittrex what we all expected, so why should we trust you?

Your behaviour let me think that you come and go to pump and dump for own profit, nothing more, nothing less.

I say 'think' I don't know, but it is your duty to give us trust.
At this moment investing in RISK is just to Risky.

I hope you think about this and will be more clear to us in the future, place a buy wall at Bittrex, be active and then this coin could get a great future.
gregofdoom
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 08:15:37 PM

I think that the dev will take to heart yours words and be more active.  Cool
JSpike

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 08:36:21 PM

I think that the dev will take to heart yours words and be more active.  Cool
Let's hope so!
riskcoin (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 10:00:40 PM

The paper wallet was created last week and i inform everybody to watch out for Risky trading to come. (Bittrex).

What i'm working on this described in the roadmap that can be find in OPs. I own that people are getting afraid even when i'm not online for 2 days. Come on. Two days... Also when there is nothing to report then i just login and check if something interesting happened on the thread and reply on it, t notihng interesting was posted then i needed didn't post anything.
paycum

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 10:25:34 PM

The paper wallet was created last week and i inform everybody to watch out for Risky trading to come. (Bittrex).

What i'm working on this described in the roadmap that can be find in OPs. I own that people are getting afraid even when i'm not online for 2 days. Come on. Two days... Also when there is nothing to report then i just login and check if something interesting happened on the thread and reply on it, t notihng interesting was posted then i needed didn't post anything.

I think i understand how you think and that would be normal if this wasnt cryptoworld. In cryptoworld everything can change in a minute, so 2 days is more like 1 year in normal life.

And its not about if its interesting or not, its about building a band with your community. So share ideas, talk nonsense, share your plans, reply to answers (even if they look uninteresting to you) and so on. People have to see you care...

And in stead of posting "paper wallet is ready," you can also point something with a bit more info like: i tried many things (show prework) and this is the final result. what do you guys think of this paper wallet? Then you can discuss with the community if its good or if it needs adjustments. Its just a simple example but its all in the details. I dont say i can do a better job, just sharing my thoughts..

And it might look pointless to you, but there are thousands of other coins out there...you need to be better in everything (or at least try to) to attract investors/fans/community members..

But ok, enough complained hehe, lets go forward from now on Smiley

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
seasonw

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 12:46:23 AM

It is weird that I found Dev is active now after RISK being dumped. Well, it is a good dump then to let Dev to be active  Tongue
padrino
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

https://www.bitworks.io

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2015, 01:17:32 AM
Last edit: March 09, 2015, 02:57:45 AM by padrino

Thanks for reinforcing the point you don't really know what you are doing, I hope you are taking to heart the comments being made by many of the active people in the thread.. In short you are doing a mediocre, to poor job of managing RISK.

Sadly the above post tells us you really don't understand how to manage a coin, further you are blind to the basics of effective communication and continue to dig yourself a hole.. The measure of effective communication is different in every industry, please recognize that thus far you haven't grasped what it takes..

1CPi7VRihoF396gyYYcs2AdTEF8KQG2BCR
Phbaby

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

©

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 08:14:28 AM

oh, what happen, the price is super low
seasonw

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 08:20:17 AM

oh, what happen, the price is super low

Because it is a dump coin, the more you dump, the more active dev will be.   Grin
Mr.Joker

Activity: 868

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 11:24:45 AM

Dumped all I got, 11k.

Shitcoin, shitdev.

Matter of time till it hits 1 sat and will be removed from bittrex again
seasonw

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 01:16:42 PM

Dumped all I got, 11k.

Shitcoin, shitdev.

Wow, big dump at 11010 sat, it must be you  Grin
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 02:14:33 PM

Dumped all I got, 11k.

Shitcoin, shitdev.

Normally i should not be negative on the coin that i did the escrow on, but you have a valid point. He put in a Buy wall on C-CEX, move it away, put it back in, then again moving away.

I will update my escrow rules, that i'll put the buy wall and being responsible of putting the buy wall and that DEV needs to prove himself and will only receive the whole ICO amount 2 WEEKS after launch, and the buywall will stay on the exchange for 4 WEEKS.

I was lucky, or maybe not, as i sold my coins to buy-in on another ICO so i didn't lose anything on RISK but i have lost on that other ICO.
Mr.Joker

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 02:36:52 PM

Dumped all I got, 11k.

Shitcoin, shitdev.

Wow, big dump at 11010 sat, it must be you  Grin

Dumped a lot at 15 and 20 too.

From the 2 BTC I invested, i lost 0.1 btc. That's not really a issue, because in the meanwhile the BTC price also increaed Smiley

seasonw

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 02:49:36 PM

Dumped all I got, 11k.

Shitcoin, shitdev.

Normally i should not be negative on the coin that i did the escrow on, but you have a valid point. He put in a Buy wall on C-CEX, move it away, put it back in, then again moving away.

I will update my escrow rules, that i'll put the buy wall and being responsible of putting the buy wall and that DEV needs to prove himself and will only receive the whole ICO amount 2 WEEKS after launch, and the buywall will stay on the exchange for 4 WEEKS.

I was lucky, or maybe not, as i sold my coins to buy-in on another ICO so i didn't lose anything on RISK but i have lost on that other ICO.

placebo should not worried about the dev decision on buy wall at your escrow service. You have did a good job in escrow service, restricting dev on buy wall is beyond your service.

Actually, like you mentioned before, a good coin price must come with an active dev... But not in RISK~~  Cool
EDIT: I learn this from comparing WBB with RISK, be noted that WBB did not premine and ICO, yet more coin supply than RISK, but it's price now X2 better than RISK, because the dev is very active... I should have mined WBB from the beginning~~  Embarrassed
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 02:54:45 PM

Dumped all I got, 11k.

Shitcoin, shitdev.

placebo should not worried about the dev decision on buy wall at your escrow service. You have did a good job in escrow service, restricting dev on buy wall is beyond your service.

Actually, like you mentioned before, a good coin price must come with an active dev... But not in RISK~~  Cool

Still i have modified my rules to protect the ICO investors better. As it is not good for my name too. Of course i'm not responsible for the coin behavior or what DEV is up to with his BTC, but adding some more rules to protect investors is not a bad idea. Not saying that Risk DEV did something wrong but i have follow the thread and notice a few complains about the buy wall moving all over the place, and this is something that i have added as a escrow rule. We are all here for making money, and not for miningrigrental, coin owners and exchanges make the biggest money and the real investors running a lose or even loss everything.
navtalk

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2015, 03:43:53 PM

dev please still works , do not abandon the project

Mr.Joker

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 03:44:43 PM

If I were you guys, I would just sell while there still some buy orders.

Only advice though
bizz

Activity: 492

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 03:49:41 PM

Only advice though

Nope.. I'm gonna hold this one. Just in case someone decides to pump it later. Or maybe dev is accumulating. Who knows. Low cap makes everything possible.

It's a Risk/Reward thing.  Grin
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 03:49:55 PM

Only advice though

This coin is getting pretty cheap, of course it all depends on the future plan of the coin. 10k sats, is 13 BTC.
padrino
Legendary

Activity: 1428

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2015, 04:00:58 PM

Dumped all I got, 11k.

Shitcoin, shitdev.

Actually, like you mentioned before, a good coin price must come with an active dev... But not in RISK~~  Cool

Still i have modified my rules to protect the ICO investors better. As it is not good for my name too. Of course i'm not responsible for the coin behavior or what DEV is up to with his BTC, but adding some more rules to protect investors is not a bad idea. Not saying that Risk DEV did something wrong but i have follow the thread and notice a few complains about the buy wall moving all over the place, and this is something that i have added as a escrow rule. We are all here for making money, and not for miningrigrental, coin owners and exchanges make the biggest money and the real investors running a lose or even loss everything.

It's a good idea to make that move because you are right in that it won't take long before you are looked at as an enabler...

Unless there is a rebound I am out about 5 BTC, the dev could come back and turn things around but seeing him quiet while the value is tanking and the thread has gone negative is a bad sign.

1CPi7VRihoF396gyYYcs2AdTEF8KQG2BCR
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: