Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 12:37:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTER sunk  (Read 5194 times)
Hollowman338 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 10:26:27 AM

boom

http://www.bter.com

We have to suspend all our services waiting for the security check. More information will be released as soon as possible. Sorry for the interruption.

我们将暂停服务,进行系统安全检查,给您造成不便请谅解...

BTER.com
Email:support@mail.bter.com
Phone:400-0070-955
QQ: 4000070955

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TaunSew

Activity: 756
Merit: 506

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 10:42:23 AM

RIP NODE (100% of volume) and NXT (40%+ of volume)

NODE deaded..  NXT deaded...  Cry

There ain't no Revolution like a NEMolution.  The only solution is Bitcoin's dissolution! NEM!
makoto1337
Legendary

Activity: 1596

I am not Dorian Nakamoto.

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2015, 10:44:29 AM

BTER...deaded?  Cry Cry Cry

This is why coins need multisig, like NEM will launch with.

▄▄██████████████████▄▄╓
                           ▄████████████████████████████████▄
                       ▄████████████████████████████████████████▄
                    ▌███████████████████████████████████████████████╒
                 ▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
               ▓█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
             ▓█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           ▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
          ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
         ███████████                                                ███████████▄
       ╒████████████                                                ▀███████████▄
       █████████████                                                ▀████████████▄
      ███████████████████████████████████      ███████████████████████████████████
     ████████████████████████████████████      ████████████████████████████████████
     ████████████████████████████████████      ████████████████████████████████████▄
    ▄███████████████╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╙       ╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧████████████████
    ████████████████                                                ▀███████████████
    ████████████████                                                ▀███████████████
    ████████████████████████████████████╝       ████████████████████████████████████
    ███████████████████████████████████          ███████████████████████████████████
    █████████████████████████████████▀            ▀█████████████████████████████████
    ▐███████████████████████████████       ▄▄       ███████████████████████████████▌
     █████████████████████████████▀       ████       ▀█████████████████████████████
     ╘███████████████████████████       ▄██████▄       ███████████████████████████▌
      ▀████████████████████████▀       ██████████       ▀█████████████████████████
       ▀██████████████████████╛      ╔████████████▄       ███████████████████████
        █████████████████████       ████████████████       ▀████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████╚      ╓██████████████████▄       █████████████████▀
           ██████████████▀       ▓█████████████████████       ▀██████████████╝
            ▀███████████╩       ████████████████████████▄       ███████████▀
              ▀████████       ▓███████████████████████████       ▀████████
                ▀████▐       ██████████████████████████████▄       ████▀
                  ╙▀       ▄█████████████████████████████████       ▀▐
                          ████████████████████████████████████▄
                         ▀████████████████████████████████████▀
                              ▀▀████████████████████████▀▀╛

Sora
| SoraTopia | SoraEconomy                                                    
/The Decentralized Autonomous Economy /
|
XOR
TheWhale

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 10:47:05 AM

Not surprising. I stopped using BTER a long time ago. Something has been going on since the NXT theft.
TaunSew

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 10:48:52 AM

During the NXT theft - I recall reading that around 5%-7% of the total NXT supply was on there and I wouldn't be surprised if people continued keeping all their coins on there.  Same could be true for NODE and other alternates where the plurality of volume is on BTER.

There ain't no Revolution like a NEMolution.  The only solution is Bitcoin's dissolution! NEM!
Hollowman338 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 10:52:23 AM

NXT dead? 

lol.

TaunSew

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 10:56:41 AM

NXT dead?  

lol

Irony is that I got this from a Bitshares person, when I was defending NXT.   Cheesy

Yes NXT is pretty "deaded", if BTER is deaded.  Losing 7% of the total coin supply (and 40% of volume) is pretty bad.

LiQio
Legendary

Activity: 1181
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 11:00:24 AM

NXT dead?  

lol

Irony is that I got this from a Bitshares person, when I was defending NXT.   Cheesy

Yes NXT is pretty "deaded", if BTER is deaded.  Losing 7% of the total coin supply is pretty bad.

What's their account number(s)?
Or are you just trolling?
TaunSew

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 11:03:33 AM

NXT dead?  

lol

Yes NXT is pretty "deaded", if BTER is deaded.  Losing 7% of the total coin supply is pretty bad.

Account who?  It  tells you on a persons' trust page who they got it from.  I got bombed from Coinhoarder (when he was spamming socks in the anti-NXT threads) and twice by Bluemeanie1 (aka the guy who stole 1 million NXT and somebody alleged that his name was on the public criminal database for murder).

Hollowman338 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 11:08:03 AM

So, the only thing china produces is scam after scam and shitty knock-off substandard tools for harbor freight.  Got it.
TaunSew

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 11:11:32 AM

So, the only thing china produces is scam after scam and shitty knock-off substandard tools for harbor freight.  Got it.

I remember reading on a chat that BTER was starting something where they were paying people to put their coins on their exchange.  So you may have a point there, allegation or not.  Besides, especially after the NXT hack, it wasn't a place you could trust for storage and the various fees were pretty bad too.

Hollowman338 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 11:15:05 AM

I remember reading on a chat that BTER was starting something where they were paying people to put their coins on their exchange.  So you may have a point there, allegation or not.  Besides, especially after the NXT hack, it wasn't a place you could trust for storage and the various fees were pretty bad too.

I always found their backdoor tax via truncation of the last 4 decimal digits humorous..

.0000xxxx

Probably worked out well for them.  Fuckheads..
rich93

Activity: 595
Merit: 101

Chromia - Relational Blockchain

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2015, 11:17:22 AM

Bter must hold a large percentage of quite a few popular coins. I hope it does not go the way of mintpal and create major problems for all those coins.

♠️ Facebook: http://facebook.com/ChromiaStudios                 ♥️ Webpage: http://chromiastudios.com
♦️ LinkedIn:  http://linkedin.com/company/chromiastudios      ♣️ Reddit: http://reddit.com/r/ChromiaStudios                     
♥️ Twitter:    https://twitter.com/teamchromia                        ♦️  Twitter: https://twitter.com/ChromaWay
************************************************************************************************
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 11:19:48 AM

After very public acknowledgement depicted profusely here in BTCT of the BTER willful participation in the scam that  BitPay was, along with Bobsurplus and David Zimbeck, anyone using BTER at all cannot be surprised if scammed, so not sorry at all for those who choose to be victims.
BitcoiNaked

Activity: 456
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 11:21:21 AM

Taunsew is a desperate reddcoin bagholder, a shitcoin that belongs in the trash and washed away long time ago.
TaunSew

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 11:22:57 AM

Bter must hold a large percentage of quite a few popular coins. I hope it does not go the way of mintpal and create major problems for all those coins.

It may end up being the MtGox for alternates.  I mentioned a few percentages already, but there's tons others who had 10% to 20% (like Nubits) of their volume on BTER and the amount of the total supply on Bter could be between 1%-5%

TaunSew

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 11:24:42 AM
Last edit: February 15, 2015, 11:38:37 AM by TaunSew

Taunsew is a desperate reddcoin bagholder, a shitcoin that belongs in the trash and washed away long time ago.

It's still up like 1.5x - 2x from when I bought it.  Cheesy  and that's despite BTC and almost every alternate going down the drain too.

LiQio
Legendary

Activity: 1181
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 11:45:17 AM

NXT dead?  

lol

Account who?  It  tells you on a persons' trust page who they got it from.  I got bombed from Coinhoarder (when he was spamming socks in the anti-NXT threads) and twice by Bluemeanie1 (aka the guy who stole 1 million NXT and somebody alleged that his name was on the public criminal database for murder).

So do you know it or not?
sofu
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1085

Degenerate Crypto Gambler

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 12:22:33 PM

NXT, Bitshares, XCP, Doge omnomnom on Polo and Bittrex soon would make my day lol Grin

EvilDave

Activity: 854
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 12:32:12 PM

BTERs current hot wallet for NXT:

http://www.mynxt.info/account/9529893552967478846

Looks OK to me......keeping my fingers crossed.

Nulli Dei, nulli Reges, solum NXT
Love your money: www.nxt.org  www.ardorplatform.org
www.nxter.org  www.nxtfoundation.org
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: